Revenue Auditor Resume
Summary : Revenue Auditor with 20 years experience in Front Office, Customer Service, Auditing, Concierge, Transportation, Customer Resolutions, financial transactions and reporting. Superior Concierge skills to deliver complete customer satisfaction. Execute strategic sales through negotiations and marketing.
Skills : Organization of time and products and Able to recognize loss prevention situations.
- Reconciled gross receipts or sales and payouts to daily deposits.
- Prepared and post-revenue to general ledger system.
- Summarized information as requested.
- Tracked overages and shortages.
- Assisted in the monthly physical count of inventory as deemed necessary.
- Reviewed all general ledger items for specified accounts, and balances the general ledger monthly.
- Prepared to adjust journal entries for assigned audit areas.
- Tracked and investigated major variances.
- Maintained adequate inventories and control usage of serially pre-numbered documents, reports, and other forms as deemed necessary.
Sr. Revenue Auditor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Revenue Auditor position with your company that will further enhance skills and knowledge and will offer long term career growth.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Word, Access, 10 Key, Power Point.
- Performs daily accounting work including all income audits, electronic gaming device audits, live gaming audits, cage cashier, main bank audits, and food and beverage audits.
- Creates daily reports to ensure funds are allocated correctly and efficiently.
- Maintains source documents and prepares recaps and summaries of required data.
- Access to sensitive assets and accounting files.
- Controls forms and documents for cash and ticket dispensing machines.
- Computes accurate data and corrects existing errors.
- Manages Revenue Audit Exception tracking log throughout the entire casino.
- Creates and keeps record of same as cash coupon banks and distribute to proper departments.
- Performs end of month liability report.
Jr. Revenue Auditor Resume
Headline : Detailed, organized, friendly and reliable worker committed to providing quality customer service to patrons and able to complete customer transactions in an efficient, timely manner.
Skills : Data Entry/analysis, 10-key, Sales, Cash Handling.
- Calculated and balanced of slot machine fills, jackpots, and tickets to the internal SDS system.
- Generated reports for the Accounting department as well as upper management.
- Balanced cashier and table games revenue.
- Performed regular and preventive maintenance on slot machines.
- Created floor schedule for Slot Attendants and reports for supervisors.
- Acted supervisor at times when needed.
- Created and presented a slot machine preventative maintenance and thirty-six hour work week schedule.
- Maintained a safe work environment for casino employees and patrons.
Bachelor Of Science
Revenue Auditor III Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging leadership Revenue Auditor position applying creative problem solving and learn management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
Skills : Maintain confidentiality of records and other sensitive information, Project management .
- Responsible for collecting and reconciling cash and credit card from the previous day.
- Managed account receivables and create invoices based on the group.
- Researched any guest disputes and report to the appropriate department.
- Adhered to weekly meetings at the hotel site with finance as well as other team leaders.
- Oversaw and managed a team of 10+ people and create a weekly schedule based on business needs.
- Updated corporate spreadsheets using Excel on a daily basis before the corporate deadline.
- Managed account managers' schedules and meetings on a weekly basis.
Revenue Auditor II Resume
Objective : Revenue Auditor with a company where skills and experience will be an asset to the business while furthering knowledge and abilities in the process.
Skills : Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Ardent Slot Systems.
- Gathered and reconciled revenue and other financial and statistical information for all revenue departments utilizing various accounting systems' reports.
- Researched, investigated, and corrected financial data variances and discrepancies.
- Audited revenues and other financial and statistical information daily, accurately and efficiently.
- Reviewed source documents from various gaming areas for compliance with the minimum internal control standards and company policies.
- Entered daily revenue information into journal entry format for general ledger upload.
- Performed daily audits accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policy and procedures and documented the results of the audit.
- Prepared any requested financial or statistical analysis reports.
- Produced audited and unaudited reports for each department.
Revenue Auditor I Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience in the financial sector. Processing 1million or better checks a day before helping Federal Reserve System transform into the Check 21 platform. Audit and prepare journal entries in spreadsheets and general ledgers.
Skills : Word, Microsoft Office, Excell, Powerpoint, Outlook, Type 60 Wpm.
- Responsible for gaming and nongaming daily audits.
- Made sure audits are performed in compliance with state law and regulations.
- Research variances and inform the management of the audit findings.
- Investigated suspicious activity of the patron from the paper trail.
- Prepared daily prelims and audited reports, send the numbers to Corporate office and executive management.
- Prepared and file RG1 daily to the state for gaming revenue.
- Assisted the accountant in preparing RG3 - RG9.
Master Of Accountancy
Revenue Auditor/Accountant Resume
Headline : Looking for a Revenue Auditor position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Supply Chain, Lawson, Business Objects, Policy Development, Reports, Procurement, Tecsys, Customer Service.
- Responsible for Sales and Use and Business Occupancy tax audits of multi-state and multi-national Fortune 500 corporations.
- Involved in actively researching and interpreting applicable tax laws and regulations governing the taxpayer's financial activities.
- Analyzed and reconciled complex financial records and reporting systems for a variety of business organizations.
- Organized scope of review and audit development based on analysis of corporations' internal controls, reporting systems, and trends.
- Responsible for the conveyance of audit determinants and documentation requirements to corporate personnel and their representatives.
- Constructed written summarization of audit findings for presentation to the taxpayer, their representatives, appellate and judicial authorities.
- Trained newly relocated auditors placed in the East Coast region.
- Initiated and organized national, regionally-based Out-of-State auditors' seminars to enhance discussion of best audit practices, strategies, and high impact audit issues.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Lead Revenue Auditor Resume
Summary : Friendly, loyal, and dedicated individual who can work independently and exceed expectations. A fast learner and can juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Analyzed and audited revenue for Gaming, Non-gaming, and Hotel.
- Filled reports as needed to keep track of daily revenue.
- Entered the multitudes of data from all aspects of casino revenue to ensure accuracy.
- Answered the phones and transferring to appropriate people.
- Worked on Accounts receivable data and work with Accounting to make sure journal entries are going to proper places.
- Balanced banquet revenue for the month to ensure figures are accurate from proper departments.
- Made Journal and Integration sheets for the accounting department to upload to the general ledger.
Revenue Auditor/Specialist Resume
Headline : Extensive experience with inventory control Management and Accounting. Some experience in small to large business Accounting Extensive experience with scheduling work hours for team members based on sales projections
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Administrative.
- Reviewed daily Jackpot winnings and their corresponding W-2G to ensure correct information of the guest and the winnings were recorded.
- Reported to the right authorities and writing exceptions as and when needed.
- Prepared the local and foreign tax documentation (945's and 1042's) accurately to be filed with the IRS.
- Reviewed the daily Free Slot Plays and Points Adjustments from the Rewards Center to ensure the accuracy and validation of these Free Slot Plays and Points Adjustments in reference to the current policies and procedures.
- Conducted the Table Games Audit to ensure that all computerized Fills, Credits, and Voids are accounted for accurately.
- Reviewed the Box Drops of each individual Table Game to ensure there is no discrepancy.
- Conducted the Cage Audit to ensure all money coming in and going out of the Cage is accurately accounted for.
Revenue Auditor Resume
Summary : Revenue Auditor with a background in Accounting looking for a career in media and media production. Efficient multitasker that works well with others and welcomes pressure from any direction.
Skills : Auditing, Financial Reporting, Account Reconciliation,.
- Earned promotion to Auditor based on excellent contributions as Tax Specialist for state entity with approximately 10K employees.
- Completed audits of local businesses, reconciling taxpayers' books/records, bank accounts, and tax remittance to determine tax liability.
- Established scope of examinations and formulate audit plans.
- Conducted research and analysis for new cases with potential for additional revenues and future audits.
- Interviewed taxpayers to obtain critical information and compose narratives to support tax findings.
- Finished first audit in 2 days and performed 5 audits in a single month (most Auditors in Illinois Department of Revenue complete 10 audits in an entire year).
- Selected to instruct senior personnel on current procedures and achieved praise from superiors for clear and concise written communication of tax findings.
- Received 3-month training on auditing following promotion to Auditor position, passing in 75th percentile.