Patrol Supervisor Resume
Summary : Get into a career field that shows room for advancement and offers a sense of accomplishment. Looking for a company that is structured and offers excellent products/services to its customers.
Skills : Make Ready Units, Trashouts, Basic repairs, Appliance Installs, Inventory, Cash Handling, management, customer service, scheduling.
- Provides technical guidance, advice and instruction to new and experienced police officers.
- Monitors progress of trainees and makes recommendations for improvement and ensures trainees are current on all qualifications.
- Responds to and/or conducts preliminary and non-criminal investigations ranging from minor to more complex incidents.
- Prepares technical, descriptive documents and reports; conducts investigative stops, questions.
- Detains and issues traffic citations.
- Sets up and conducts checkpoints and roadblocks to reduce criminal activity.
- Pursues persons fleeing a crime scene or attempting to resist arrest.
Bachelor In Criminal Justice
Sr. Patrol Supervisor Resume
Summary : To Obtain a career in a Security and Law Enforcement training environment, A energetic and highly trained individual seeking an instructor position with a firm that teaches all aspects of Security and Law Enforcement training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Instructor.
- Performed duties as a Supervisory Police Officer on rotating shifts and posts on an active military instillation.
- Responsible for maintaining law and order, and protecting life, property and civil rights of individuals.
- Enforced the full range of federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
- Deait effectively with individuals or groups representing widely divergent backgrounds, interests, and points of view.
- Communicated effectively with others both orally and in writing to work out solutions to problems or question relating to work.
- Experienced and is consulted in juvenile intervention and domestic emergency situations.
- Executed full range of human resources and fiscal responsibilities within established timeline and IAW applicable regulations.
Jr. Patrol Supervisor Resume
Objective : Decorated Air Force Military Police Manager transitioning to Emergency Management. Motivated to leverage 20 years of proven experience in criminal investigations, security specialist, SCI requirements/regulations, security and law enforcement training, law enforcement procedures, emergency response, disaster preparedness, National Defense Areas, team tactics, terrorism and counter-terrorism operations, contingency operations stateside and worldwide and a proven program manager.
Skills : Word And Excel, Powerpoint, Management, Supervisor, Team Leader.
- Conducted Patrols of three separate unmanned sites.
- Checked for access control, door security, rule violations and responded to alarms and complaints.
- Made effective use of organization resources to achieve organizational goals and objectives as well as installation customer needs.
- Provided 911 guidance to the community on public safety voice and data telecommunication technologies.
- Conducted initial investigation for DUI's, domestic violence responses, high dollar thefts and hit and run accidents.
- Established review systems for the organization that make certain government needs are met and validated, and that economy and quality of operations are maintained or improved.
- Reviewed work and management techniques of subordinate supervisors and were held accountable for actions taken and advice provided by staff of subordinate units.
Criminal Justice Administration
Asst. Patrol Supervisor Resume
Summary : A veteran police officer with over twelve years of law enforcement experience, seven of which was an investigator. Maintain great relationships with business owners and community members. Seeking a position with an innovative and recognizable business in which can utilize skills for the benefit the company and its clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office/Excellent Verbal.
- Operated speed measuring, drug and alcohol, and breath test devices.
- Apprehended and detained suspects.
- Coordinated and conducted training of subordinates in law enforcement procedures, self aid and buddy care, defensive driving and weapons retention utilizing classroom and practical.
- Prepared and submitted evaluations on subordinates on accomplished training.
- Made decisions on work problems presented by subordinate supervisors.
- Maintained a Top Secret (DCID 6/4 SSBI) clearance with SCI access.
- Answered questions and provide guidance regarding laws, arrest procedures and investigations.
Associate Patrol Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dedicated Police Officer with 15 years experience, and skilled at dealing with the general public and handling high-stress situations and emotionally disturbed persons, including domestic violence and child abuse victims.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Familiar With Patrol Vehicle Equipment, Microsoft Office.
- Able to evaluate calls for service, respond within a timely manner and provide great customer service to the people contact.
- Assisted the patrol sergeant with patrol schedule changes.
- Had excellent report writing ability and they are completed in a timely manner.
- Completed reports then import them into our "Spillman" law enforcement software.
- Organized and led more than one hundred controlled substance investigations to include search/arrest warrant preparation and execution.
- Able to effectively communicate with our county and city attorneys, other investigative personnel and police officers.
- Actively patrolled assigned areas to prevent and detect crimes.
Patrol Supervisor III Resume
Summary : 6 years experience in maintenance management and supervision. 30 years of experience in automotive and power generation maintenance and repairs. Maintained accountability and service ability of tools, vehicles and equipment. Sustained an operational rate of 95% on approximately one thousand pieces of equipment. Supervised 16 maintenance employees. Trained 16 employees in four different areas of Maintenance.
Skills : Corrections / Tactical Officers.
- Directed, trained and supervised subordinates and civilian employees.
- Reviewed reports and paperwork prepared by officers for completeness and accuracy .
- Enforced all traffic laws and ordinances and checked speed with radar.
- Issued warnings and citations for traffic violations.
- Conducted thorough investigations of serious injury and fatality traffic accidents.
- Investigated and reported crimes, accidents, offenses and damage to property.
- Conducted preliminary investigations at the scenes of major crimes.
BS In Political Science Minor
Patrol Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To become a vital productive member of an organization where can use experience to fulfil personal and professional goals.
Skills : Asp Cert, OC Spray Cert, Taser Cert,Prisoner.
- Secured crime scenes, gathered evidence and questioned witnesses.
- Apprehended offenders and conducted interviews and interrogations.
- Assisted in special investigations and crime prevention programs.
- Checked the properties for any safety or security violations.
- Escorted, or Trespassing vagrants off of customers property.
- Escorted woman to their vehicles after hours for their safety.
- Supervised security guards At standing posts.
46 Credits In Youth And Families
Patrol Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Currently, seeking a Bachelor Degree in Public Affairs with criminal justice. Have already obtained an Associate's Degree in criminal justice.Would like the experience to apply what Have learned in a classroom setting to on the job situations. If given the chance, feel that experiences would be a great asset.
Skills : Security Officer, Microsoft Office Applications, Bilingual.
- Supervised and trained officers on the security, and operations of the Arizona State Data Center.
- Monitored CCV cameras and MDI Security System that monitors all State buildings For any break ins' or fire alarms.
- Issued keys and access cards to authorized personnel.
- Monitored all traffic coming in and going out of facility.
- Checked for any safety hazards in area.
- Conducted meticulous inspections of soldiers and their equipment, maintaining a high level daily mission readiness.
- Maintained expert knowledge of all military weapon systems.
Certificate Of Completion
Patrol Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position of armed security officer and to provide safe and secure environment. Will work tirelessly to protect clients' property, their valuable and their employees no matter what.
Skills : Customer Service, Security, Military, Supervisor.
- Drove and maintain patrol vehicle, dispatch personnel as warranted, Conduct on-site training, provide post coverage as necessary, evaluate personnel .
- Trained Soldiers how to defeat Improvised Explosive Devices.
- Mentored and develop subordinates into leaders.
- Maintained Subject matter expertise in all aspects of combat patrols.
- Provided well planned, resourced quality training for soldiers weekly and instruct it.
- Protected property and lives by patrolling the area.
- Identified visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
Bachelor Of Science
Patrol Supervisor Resume
Objective : To find a position that will fully utilize attention to detail, communication and administrative experience, and passion for helping those in need.
Skills : Interview and Interrogation, Case Management, Court Room Testimony.
- Guarded against theft and maintain security.
- Responded to alarms (residential and commercial) Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
- Investigated thefts and file police reports.
- Answered telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours.
- Reported rule infractions and violations.
- Responded to and investigated calls for complaints while enforcing federal laws, the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Naval and Marine Corps regulations, installation directive, rules and regulations.
- Performed motorized and walking patrol including the flight line, military family housing, Ammunition Supply Areas, restricted areas, areas containing Intrusion Detection System (IDS), and areas containing classified/secret information.
High School Diploma