Information Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Results-oriented, highly organized Information Systems Analyst with a proven track record of 6 years of exemplary customer service shown through exceptional scores and completion rates. Works as a team leader to promote responsive, customer-oriented services within a highly developed and successful technical team. Utilizes excellent and efficient communication throughout project life cycles to promote successful and timely completion.
Skills : Windows Server, Desktop And Network Administration, End-user Support & Training, Technical Writing & Documentation
- Created new extensions and assigned voicemail boxes in Communication Manager Aura 6.0.
- Creating auto dialing extensions for exterior door entry at plants and employee directories.
- Performed user account creation in a single forest domain with nearly 400 users, security badge creation door access administration spanning 8 locations.
- Monitoring and creating the daily, weekly and monthly backup schedules with Acronis Backup Software.
- Scheduling and implementing the updates and software patches on HP, Dell and Lenovo hardware.
- Troubleshooting the terminal services issues with applications, programs, and security.
- Offering technical assistance and consultation relating to enterprise and application IT security.
- Handling sensitive and personal identifying information related to the project.
- Providing technical support to the enterprise solutions and services organization supporting the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Information Systems Analyst I Resume
Summary : Fast and effective service driven Information Systems Analyst I with over a decade of working experience in information systems. Enjoys collaborating and providing solutions for different sectors within an organization to ensure and enhance any data-driven deliverables. Looking to join an organization where I can contribute my data analytic skills and make the most of my Masters Degree that contains a concentration in organizational management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Access, Excel, PowerPoint, And SharePoint, Teradata SQL, DataMotion. Exceptional Expertise In Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
- Migrated application data to the new ITIL solution for better user problem reporting and change management.
- Supported legacy customer rebate application using older technology to save the cost of a new solution.
- Improved data integrity by importing product material data from the sap enterprise instance.
- Developed user applications and reports to improve the tracking of purchased component quality assurance and vendor accountability.
- Migrated windows client applications to three-tier web applications improving database performance and application availability.
- Developed and supported database applications to user requirements in several different ide environments including Delphi and JDeveloper.
- Saved the cost of acquiring new ERP business modules by developing custom applications for business and manufacturing processes.
- Built deployments for Lansweeper to help remote computers get applications silently when needed.
Information Systems Analyst III Resume
Summary : A highly qualified Information Systems Analyst III with over 19 years designing, implementing, supporting highly available local and wide area networks. Highly skilled in customer interactions including providing direct support and pre-sales consulting services. Comprehensive experience in scheduling conversions and cutovers. Extensive experience monitoring, tracking, and evaluating IT infrastructure incidents.
Skills : Computer Repairs And Servicing, Web Design, Inventory Management, And Information Security, System Administration, Information Technologydelete
- Providing technical expertise and security guidance for agency-wide enterprise network security defense-in-depth strategies.
- Utilizing enterprise SEIM (Security Event and Incident Management) products such as MacAfee enterprise and hp ArcSight and its related integration and correlation features to monitor network/ mainframe firewall traffic.
- Using cyber ark tools for vaulted password management and privileged account management.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring IDS/IPS across multiple platforms (Unix, Windows, IOS, DNS, Web, Databases etc. ) to allow for fact and knowledge-based monitoring of the enterprise network and systems security devices.
- Analyzing IT network and operating systems to identify weaknesses or misconfigurations which could impair system security/availability and propose corrective actions through change management.
- Responsible for updating, definitions, signatures, and certifications, penetration testing.
- Coordinating and assisting in gray box testing and tasked with keeping the white/blacklist up to date.
Information Systems Analyst I Resume
Objective : Innovative, solutions-driven Junior Information Systems Analyst with a background of providing administration and support to complex infrastructures. Skilled in installation, automation, configuration and administration of a variety of Windows, Mac and Linux-based operating systems. Able to quickly acquire expertise in new systems and procedures. Strong interpersonal and communication talents; skillfully communicate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
Skills : Excel, Spss, Analytics, Customer Service, Research, SQL, Cisco, Linux, Cyber Security, Network Administration
- Working effectively within the team towards the implementation of new hospital-wide system upgrades for Syngo and Intellispace.
- Assisting vendors and team in training end users on new applications and system upgrades.
- Providing troubleshooting and system problem solving for end users utilizing healthcare information systems.
- Maintaining the doctor master database and user accounts daily, adding or removing access as needed to various information systems.
- Maintaining the customer’s business needs and operations to build applications and reports based on user specifications, workflow analysis, and system standards.
- Responding to and resolving the tier 2 application issues as escalated by service desk or other is associates. 24/7 on-call availability required.
- Maintaining the working knowledge of interfaces (hl7) between applications and their utilization (Putty, Rumba, Unix).
- Analyzing and modifying SQL code for hospital forms, automation of data and additional requests made by clients.
Information Systems Analyst II Resume
Headline : Motivated Information Systems Analyst with over 8 years of professional experience possessing exceptional knowledge in information technology, troubleshooting skills for networking issues, network security, analytical system research and technical support.
Skills : IBM 3270 Database Management, Oracle SQL Secret Security Clearance, Cognos Impromptu Strong Data Mining, IBM Report Studio Strong Analytical, Microsoft Office Suite Compelling Interpersonal, Budget Planning, Tracking And Reporting
- Managed an overall budget covering the last four fiscal years totaling over $250,000.
- Developed specifications for reports and analysis based on the required needs of users and decision makers with the available data elements.
- Managed and developed reports for analyst using system reporting tools.
- Coordinated all visits to field locations nationwide to evaluate organizational administrative policies, procedures and records management to include all training conferences.
- Analyzed and researched database of digitally stored pay and personnel records to discover and troubleshoot any record discrepancies.
- Identified and interpreted trends in organizational reporting to locate its cause.
- Coordinated with outside agencies that use trouble ticket and help desk procedures to correct erroneously.
- Provided consultation to users and assist in the implementation of reporting and analytical tools.
- Completed installation, modification, and repairs on system reporting software.
- Designed and presented instructional powerpoint briefs to all sizes of audiences.
Associate Information Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : Jr. Information Systems Analyst with 4+ years of overall business analysis experience, requirement management, stakeholder management, and design documentation. Comprehensive knowledge of complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Proficient in functional testing, regression testing, and system testing. Experienced in writing test scripts, test cases, and use cases.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange Server, Active Directory, As400, Java, Citrix, Windows Server 2008, VPN, Excel, Office
- Supporting the Project Manager/Stakeholders to facilitate client involvement to ensure successful implementation of new healthcare platforms.
- Collaborating as a member of the multi-functional team to assist administrative and hospital staff with system deployment and platform transitions.
- Working collaboratively with end users in a client facing environment to develop, refine and communicate requirements.
- Writing complete and detail-oriented requirements documents, ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams.
- Collecting the end-user feedback to create use cases and identify ways to improve system design and implementation.
- Performing in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, reporting, and other technical issues associated with the use of the healthcare software.
- Providing one on one training to end users on the use of the deployed system, collecting updates for ongoing build features release and other planned enhancements.
- Initiating and managing the project logs (risks, issues, decisions, change control).
Senior Information Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Information Systems Analyst 8+ years of IT experience including various aspects of Business Intelligence and Desktop Support Engineer. Well versed with complete Life Cycle Development process including requirement analysis, documentation, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance. Ability to decompose detailed requirements from high-level statements.
Skills : Office Products, Microsoft Software, Switches, Network, Antivirus, Hardware, Software, Security, Computer Diagnostics And Repair, Technical Help Desk Experience
- Performing troubleshooting methods on computers via tools such as event viewer, checking for latest updates and software versions.
- Coordinating with Verizon in performing switch repairs and switch hot swaps.
- Creation of script batch files to help ease ticket log generations, by providing default printer support, stale account deletion and actively using PowerShell for the creation of ad report logs etc.
- Providing remote workstation support to the end users using a remote desktop support tool.
- Coordinating with service desk staff in restoring services that are managed centrally by Healthcare HQ.
- Responsible for updating and installing security patches/updates that may arise, program or os oriented.
- In charge of accurately maintaining our active directory ou per state policy standards.
- Ensuring and testing on a quarterly basis our VPN networks are working for our doctors who require to work from home.
- Responsible with handling of and safeguarding computers and taking action on when a threat or a virus arise.
Information Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Ambitious, tech-minded Information Systems Analyst with 6 years of troubleshooting and problem-solving computer systems and networks. Seeking an opportunity to help people using my skills and experience to ensure the company success. The drive to never stop learning and to facilitate continuous growth is what will make me a valuable member of your team.
Skills : Computer Diagnostics And Repair, Technical Help Desk Experience, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Blackboard, Server Management, Data Entry
- Coordinated the programming functions required to adapt, convert, improve and develop computer applications to ensure data meets management needs.
- Developed business rules and business requirements for new application development complete with functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Developed and coordinated training manuals powerpoint and QA materials required for end-user for specific applications with extensive use of MS 2013, Office 365.
- Provided technical assistance and support to the end-users on various DOL applications.
- Performed admin function and used SharePoint 2012 for multiple other uses and as a tracking system.
- Provided advance group and one-on-one training to DOL technology tracking system and other software utilized by the department.
- Used Visio 2013 to develop data flow diagrams for application development.
- Resolved client difficulties by providing narrative and hands-on instruction in the appropriate use of software and hardware tools.
- Used remote access such as team viewer to resolve to troubleshot end user issue, where necessary.
Sr. Information Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Dedicated Sr. Information Systems Analyst with over 10 years of professional experience possessing extensive knowledge in information technology, analytical system research, and technical support. Determined and willing to grow in the field of Information Technology. A hardworking individual that strives to meet goals, and continues to set new goals. Developed strong teamwork and communication skills through working with others on different assignments and projects.
Skills : Data Mining, IBM Business Intelligence, SQL, Microsoft Office Suite, Secret Security Clearance
- Implementing and administering the enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to access and modify electronic records and documents.
- Creating specifications for reports and analysis based on designated needs of users and decision makers with the available data elements.
- Planning and conducting visits to field locations nationwide to evaluate organizational administrative.
- Analyzing and researching the database of digitally stored pay and personnel records to discover and troubleshoot record discrepancies.
- Identifying and interpreting trends in organizational reporting to locate influences.
- Providing consultation to users and assist in the implementation of reporting and analytical tools.
- Creating and presenting the instructional Powerpoint classes to large audiences.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of agency-specific human resource laws, regulations, and policies.
- Resolving customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
Information Systems Analyst II Resume
Summary : Multi-certified Information Systems Analyst II with over 15 years of Desktop support experience, providing high-performance technical Solutions to meet challenging business needs. Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software, network and wireless issues. Demonstrated ability to satisfy users through analysis and problem resolution. Recognized as the "go-to-person" for immediate resolutions to technical issues.
Skills : Research And Development, Peripheral Support, Software Installation And Troubleshooting, Apple OS X, Mac Office 2010, Microsoft Remote Assistance, HP TeachNow Solution, Ricoh/Ricoh Web Image Monitor, Process Implementation, On-call Experience
- Providing level I, II and level III helpdesk support for 130 end-users on day-to-day issues.
- Documenting all incidents using CA service desk helpdesk ticketing system.
- Following-up with clients to ensure the resolution is completed in a timely manner.
- Proficient in handling all desktop support activities of installing, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Competent in establishing effective communication and coordination at all levels.
- Responsible for reimaging and configuring laptops with boards standard COE.
- Configuring the audio-visual equipment for use at meetings and conferences including projectors, conference phones, PA systems, as well as other meeting support equipment.
- Developing innovative solutions for increasing reliability and improving productivity.
- Responsible for the development of help desk knowledge base and reference materials that streamlines the support operations.
- Responsible for producing reports on patches, software installations, and inventory via systems management server.