Loan Servicing Specialist Resume
Headline : Areas of expertise include maintaining knowledge of loan modification documents, conflict resolution, and negotiation and credit risk assessment. Proven ability to handle difficult customer interactions and meet department goals. Strong problem-solving skills, professional communication and teamwork skills.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Customer Service.
- Process consumer loan payments for closed end mortgages.
- Balance loan control and unapplied payment report.
- Provide daily rate change notices to each charter bank.
- Answers the telephone and respond to routine external and internal customer inquiries.
- Provide payoff and loan balances to the customers.
- Correct loan accounting system errors if needed.
- Manual loan conversions for recently acquired banks through mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide effective customer services to both internal and external clients.
Associates Of Arts
Loan Servicing Specialist III Resume
Headline : Award-winning sales professional with over 9 years of experience in the consumer products industry and strong track record of exceeding quarterly sales quotas. Highly effective at creating and maintaining good customer relations and generating repeat business. Proven ability to communicate sales tactics and strategies to other professionals through strong presentation skills. Excellent negotiator and communicator -- quickly establish rapport, build credibility and cultivate lasting relationships with major accounts.
Skills : Fast Learner, P10 Key, Data Entry, Indexing, Clerical, Customer Service, Basic Computer Skills, Intelligent, Fast Learner, Hard Worker, Personable.
- Manage Mortgage Portfolio of loans that are in Default.
- Experienced in reviewing mortgage documents such as Note, Security Instrument, Assignment, Title Insurance Policy, Power of Attorney, and Loan Modification.
- Experienced in Researching and Analyzing to fix discrepancies.
- Worked on various projects and met all deadlines.
- Responsible in training new hires and a Subject Matter Expert.
- Flexibility in learning other processes in other area to help meet deadline.
- Quality Assurance experience with 2nd level review and providing feedback.
A.A.S. In Accounting
Loan Servicing Specialist I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, innovative and goal-oriented professional with a strong work ethic able to fill numerous areas such as financial services, mortgage default related concerns, project management and analysis roles. Dedicated team player skilled at mediation and conflict resolution.
Skills : Certified Notary Public.
- Engaged in case-by-case review of attorney requests for approval of excess attorney fees.
- Determined the responsible party of reimbursable fees, and provide final approval or denial decisions to attorneys.
- Rendered decisions on a total requested daily amounts and make decisions based on the circumstances of each case.
- Reviewed and updated excess fee guidelines for each assigned state and engage stakeholders as needed.
- Updated new fees due to a change in the state foreclosure requirements.
- Researched new issues and their impact on the excess fee process and obtain stakeholder guidance on related policy.
- Communicated and train attorneys on excess fee policies and procedures, and respond to attorney inquiries regarding specific requests.
- Reviewed and recommended changes to IPA system enhancements.
High School Diploma
Collector/Loan Servicing Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking Customer Service position where I can assist in the overall growth of the company. Able to handle high volume of customer calls in fast-paced environment with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of customer services. Excellent listening skills, bilingual oral and written communications. Able to make decisions independently and quickly with minimal escalations.
Skills : 10 Key By Touch, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office.
- Contacted borrowers that were 0-90 + days delinquent utilizing an automated dialing system for both Inbound and outbound calls.
- Negotiated reasonable payment arrangements and /or extended repayment plans with delinquent borrowers to bring them current.
- Educated customers on loss mitigation, foreclosure, deed in lieu and short sale processes.
- Processed and explained customer's escrow analysis date.
- Knowledge of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FHA, VA loans and FDCPA.
- Utilized various skip tracing tools and collection database to locate delinquent account holders.
- Complied with all fair debt collection practices and other state and federal laws to minimize exposure to litigation.
Loan Servicing Specialist III Resume
Headline : Seeking a position with a successful, fast-paced, and forward thinking organization that will utilize my education, strong organizational skills, and work experience. I offer an energetic team player attitude with the ability to multi-task with integrity and minimal supervision.
Skills : CPR & First Aid certified, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Cash handling, Research, Critical Thinking Skills, Organizational Skills, Prioritization, American Sign Language - elementary working knowledge, Public Speaking Skills, SPSS.
- Responsible for contacting attorneys and determining what was needed in order to get loans funded and closed.
- Sent mortgage documents to the county to be recorded.
- Created mortgage assignments and sent them to attorney's who needed them for foreclosure.
- Created reports, reviewed files for accuracy and provided the results to management Processed mortgage files for accuracy.
- Reviewed confidential documents, made outbound and received inbound calls to obtain necessary information.
- Recognized pertinent documents and updated databases as necessary.
- Once completed, delivered to underwriters in a timely manner.
A.A.S In Criminal Justice
Loan Servicing Specialist/Accounts Receiveable Resume
Summary : Professional Summary: Accomplished, solutions-oriented Finance Process Manager with a solid 10+ years record of accomplishments within the finance, real estate and insurance industries, encompassing relationship management, credit analysis, document management with 100% compliance, organizational agility, and strategic forecasting. Expert utilization of applicant tracking software such as Calyx and Encompass, and agency management software such as Insight AS 400 and Applied EPIC.
Skills : Business Development, Relationship Management, Credit Analysis, Account Management, Policy, Program Management, Instructional Design, Document Management, Administration, Presentation.
- Support the sales process by facilitating all pre-, and post- closing activities for residential and commercial mortgages, personal and business financing.
- Interview clients to determine current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to process various financial transaction.
- Analyze credit and financial information in Excel to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial criteria and objectives.
- Present financial products and services that address a clients' financial needs and negotiate prices or terms of financial product and service agreements.
- Presenting and explaining general financial topics to clients such as credit report ratings, bankruptcy laws, consumer protection laws, and collection actions verbally and in writing.
- Recommend changes and additions to finance scenarios after thorough analysis of lender matrices and final underwriter approvals.
- Manage documents and contracts to ensure the storage and distribution of the files are legally compliant.
- Establish document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure maintenance and access of paper and electronic information.
MBA In Management
Loan Servicing Specialist II Resume
Headline : Top-performing professional with comprehensive knowledge of financial services and possesses a strong background providing administrative support and managing the day to day administrative functions. Successful in envisioning and swiftly executing business opportunities and data management from concept to implementation. Accomplished leader with ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Skills : Microsoft office, 40 wpm, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Citrix, Siebel, Client Relations.
- Communicates effectively in verbal and written form; reads and understands complex documents.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Answers routine questions regarding a variety of account issues, including but not limited to, escrow accounts, balance and payment inquiries, interest rate changes, payment inquiries, address changes, tax reporting information, loss mitigation programs, requests for payoff and others.
- Investigates and corrects errors accurately.
- Makes outbound calls to new customers as new loans board, utilizes available scripts and excellent customer service skills.
- Answers complex questions, researching through company information resources; uses sound discretion, escalate to the appropriate person or department within the company according to procedures.
- Records pertinent information in the servicing system, obtained through verbal or written communication, including payment arrangements and other critical information.
- Carefully follows instructions contained in communication from management, either in person, in writing, or through electronic media, updating procedures and activities as required by such communications, immediately upon receipt.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Loan Servicing Specialist Resume
Summary : Upon completing the requirements to receive a bachelors in the Arts for communications immediately finding employment geared towards communications, marketing, advertising and public relations encompass the career opportunities I am currently seeking.
- Key Result: Research time sensitive escalated issues for missing collateral documents for the foreclosure review department.
- Review and analyze foreclosure loans and images of Note, Appraisal, Hazard insurance and HUD for the accuracy and status.
- Issue deficiencies on all incomplete documents and routing files to appropriate destination.
- Resolving complex issues using multiple resources and records.
- Prepare, edit, distribute and/or correcting specialized and complex documents before send to the folklore department.
- Generating vital document's as per Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac requirements and delivering for the potential investors.
- Audit expense reports to be in compliance with company policies Resolve/Clarify any questionable invoice discrepancies with Vendors Compiled payment voucher including but not limited to processing employee and consultant expense report.
Loan Servicing Specialist/Collector Resume
Objective : It is my goal to work for an employer that allows me to utilize my excellent customer service skills, impeccable attention to detail and my ability to both organize and communicate effectively, to enhance the productivity of said company.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Financial Analysis.
- Performed as a point of contact for attorneys handling files on behalf of Wells Fargo.
- Examined all loans going to sale to verify due diligence was performed to ensure there was no harm to the borrower as a result of a servicing error and to mitigate any potential legal or reputational risk to the company.
- Assisted attorneys in attaining documents needed to move forward with foreclosure, such as assignments; Substitution of Trustee; and state-required letters.
- Remained in close communication with the loss mitigation and bankruptcy departments to guarantee no delays in the foreclosure process.
- Led monthly conference calls with a representative from each law firm to discuss current trends and issues Created job aides to help the team succeed.
- approval of fees and costs, sale postponement confirmation) and provided support to the National Servicing Standards (NSS) project where loans are checked upon referral for compliance with OCC guidelines when a loss mitigation package is received.
- Cross-trained peers as I was subject Matter expert(SME) at the request of management.
MBA In Business Admnistration
Escrow Specialist/Loan Servicing Specialist Resume
Headline : Expanding my knowledge with a more challenging occupation as well as to be able to have the ability to acquire more responsibilities in a team environment. Dedicated office associate with a proven history of excellence in attention to detail, handling confidential material, quick learning, ability to work in a fast paced environment, and proficient in handling new challenges and changes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Graphic Design, Analysis, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Auditing, Management, Collections, Corel Draw, Coreldraw, Banking, Mortgage Banking, Mortgage Servicing.
- Maintained service level agreement on a portfolio of up to 300 accounts that were in various stages of the foreclosure process showing excellent time management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks while keeping expected timetables.
- Healthy willingness and ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Worked closely and cultivated relationships as a liaison with Wells Fargo Bank's attorneys to ensure that the flow of the foreclosure met expected timelines by scheduling regular attorney calls to discuss and resolve any pipeline management issues.
- Trained, mentored, and coached new hires on procedures within the Foreclosure Team.
- Provided escalation of needs for operational changes based on trending risks and delays to timeline.
- Offered suggestions and possible implementations in current procedures to assist in streamlining process flow.
- Daily building and maintenance of several Excel Spreadsheets that assisted in daily workflow and reporting showing attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Reviewed valuations to determine whether to continue with foreclosure process or pursue alternative resolutions.
Diploma In General Studies
Loan Servicing Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, goal-oriented administrative professional with over 10 years combined experience in corporate and educational environments. Creative and innovative project coordinator, taking pride in ability to develop and launch new and diverse initiatives. A proven and verifiable record for utilizing strong technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiency and profitability. Committed to quality performance with an ability to learn new procedures quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, LPS, HPA, ERLMF, ERLMF, MSP, ICMP.
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Interview loan applicants to obtain personal and financial data and to assist in completing applications.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Record applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- Review customer accounts to determine whether payments are made on time and that other loan terms are being followed.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration