Small Business Specialist Resume
Headline : Completed complex Excel Spreadsheets for review Senior Management personnel. also reviewed procurements and collected data input to database that was used Congressional staff members , assist in making various decisions.
Skills : Analysis, Excel Spreadsheets, IT, PC's, Procurement Reviw And Analysis, PC Trouble Shooting.
- Responsible for Small Business Program.
- Performed reviews proposed procurements, DD 2579s, set-asides.
- Coordinated with SBA complex actions excess of $100K.
- Recommended to KO classes of current/future acquisitions items/services for exclusive small business participation.
- Assisted small businesses with understanding Govt procurements.
- Conducted visits to 8(a) companies, handicapped workshops, and small business vendors analyze/determine responsibility/capability, perform contracts.
- Prepared/submitted reports SBA Procurement Center Representative.
Bachelors Degree In Public Administration
Sr.Small Business Specialist Resume
Headline : Financial/ Data Analyst, Staff Accountant Project Manager Contractual, Fulltime Excellent candidate with proven track record as Commercial Banking Analyst, Former Financial Consultant with Lehman Brothers and related experiences financial industries seeks for position requiring Financial, Accounting, Management and Leadership skills.
Skills : Graphics Design, Financial Analysis, Management, Sales.
- Primarily responsible for growing and managing portfolio small business customers, identifying and addressing cross-sell opportunities, and up-tiering some customers ,enhance customer satisfaction.
- Included developing long-term relationships with small business customers in community.
- Meet aggressive small business and consumer sales goals.
- Attended networking events to prospect new business from local business community, while opening deposit accounts, taking loan applications, handling customer service requests.
- Supported other banking center associates needed.
- Worked with customers in making the appropriate payment arrangements to assist their current financial needs.
- Made outward contact attempts to customers who are delinquent on their payments to educate them on their account terms, secure payment and determine the reason for their delinquency on their consumer loans.
Jr.Small Business Specialist Resume
Summary : Pursue career which requires dedicated person, where motivation, performance, achievements will recognized, thereby allowing opportunity , growth.
Skills : Fluent Languages: English & Spanish.
- Acted as Supervisor with scope Small Business Department: Training management teams and employees of six assigned retail locations.
- Reviewed daily reports track progression achieved towards assigned goals.
- Revised all business accounts opened by respective branches ensure accuracy.
- Ensured that all federal & state compliance regulations , being properly followed.
- Mitigated risks by investigating accounts determined to be high risk.
- Answered inquiries from Govt agencies, private companies, Congress, and ANAD organizations regarding small business issues.
- Helped local Govt agencies/educational institutions to develop/present Small business seminars to assist with training small businesses on business with Govt.
Bachelors In Business Management
Asst.Small Business Specialist Resume
Headline : Utilize extensive banking background for purpose building and maintaining new business/clients while providing efficient customer service resulting in thriving branch.
Skills : Web Design, Financial Analysis, Accounting, Account Management.
- Reviewed reports for daily new work.
- Prepared UCC for Secretary of States either new ones or for release.
- Prepared third party spreadsheet for payment from general ledger.
- Prepared release of car titles and mailed with payment to Department of Transportation.
- Prepared Release of Liens for Real Estate and mailed with payment to county offices.
- Worked with Risk Management Department in collecting funds for payments due on loans.
- Serviced Small Business Credit Cards, updating info, taking payments, looking into complaints of fraud.
Associate.Small Business Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain position with organization utilizing education and experience customer based business.
Skills : MS Office, Banking, Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Finance, Accounting, Office Management, Training.
- Contributed to company's revenue cold calling to potential customers.
- Educated/Sold products to customers, enhance profitability their business and protect employees.
- Motivated, encouraged, and assisted team members with various tasks to complete the job 100%.
- Presented sales presentation , proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of products and services over those of competition.
- Maintained customer retention affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of installed service.
- Prepared oral and written reports/presentations that will support conclusions and recommendation for the organization.
- Analyzed data to ensure information meets reporting requirements and consistent with policies and procedures.
Master's In Business Administration
Small Business Specialist III Resume
Headline : Team player seeking challenging and rewarding opportunity with firm that welcomes well rounded individuals with exceptional leadership qualities, initiatives, team spirit ability to multi-task while enhancing , profitability of organization.
Skills : MicroSofte Office Profiencent, profitability of organization.
- Assisted small businesses with certification options.
- Processed client payroll to include: printing individual payroll checks, transaction , payroll reports.
- Processed requires input of individual employee information, salaries, income tax exemptions, state tax deductions, overtime calculation along with calculation imesheet and tip adjustments.
- Performed A/R, A/P and other accounting processes.
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding business services payments.
- Processed client monthly invoice statements for billing purposes.
- Assisted with up front tax return process by: creating files and setting appointments.
Bachelor Of Science
Small Business Specialist II Resume
Objective : Dedicated , highly organized leader with exceptional knowledge and skills in areas research and legal discovery methodologies. Extensive experience Justice Administration which includes fraud investigations, data analysis and statistics.
Skills : Training & Development, Finance, Relationship Management, Customer Service, Proficient In Microsoft Office, Training Coordinator.
- Worked within mandated timelines and expectations.
- Followed through projects that may require start and stop work flow.
- Provided research for answers to case-specific questions from brokers/clients.
- Kept internal and external customers informed , progress on shared projects.
- Navigated and updated various tracking systems with progression information.
- Prioritized, performed and documented work.
- Processed trucker's receipts and logs for tax preparation.
MS In Data Analysis, Crime Analysis, Research, Legal Contracts
Small Business Specialist I Resume
Objective : Highly effective customer service provider Over 10 years experience in small business operations Effective in sales and service Organized and detail oriented.
Skills : Sales & Marketing, Salesforce, Business Development.
- Able to partner with several of the existing tellers as well as work in grooming our new tellers in the referral process and how to overcome objections.
- Worked with our Personal Banker to help develop the skills necessary to grow his investment balances and show him how to use his own strengths as his tools to succeed.
- Responded to a broad range of questions, resolving problems and/or making recommendations on administrative matters.
- Experienced communicating orally and in writing.
- Filed and storage files per government guidelines.
- Helped train employees on new equipment and new procedures.
- Coached Personal Bankers on sales process and educate them on investment products and services.
Associate In Business
lead Small Business Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with firm, where there is opportunity for growth and advancement and where significantly contribute to design and development of high-quality management projects.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Data Entry, Investments, Excel, Microsoft Office, Banking.
- Built relationships with customers and provide them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs.
- Executed Personal Banker behaviors with additional focus on small business customers.
- Responsible for opening all new business accounts and ensuring right account with convenience.
- Prospected for business opportunities in branch, and retain and grow Premier Business customers.
- Answered questions and help other PBs with business questions and opportunities.
- Identified opportunities to expand client relationships.
- Prospected, managed and retained key clients.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Small Business Specialist Resume
Summary : Focused, mission driven business professional with ability to quickly solve complex situations while maintaining positive attitude. Articulate and very effective in managing and/or cooperatively working with others to produce and deliver required goals , expectations.
Skills : Experienced with Microsoft word, Excel, and Powerpoint Experienced with medical terminology
- Supported new and existing business customers understanding their unique financial needs, identifying opportunited to enhance growth and deepen customer relationships.
- Demonstrated, recommend and implement appropriate products and services to meet those specific needs.
- Assisted Branch Manager - Louisville, OH Build and support branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch sales.
- Assisted colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
- Responsible for branch compliance, bank policies, procedures, and operations.
- Proactively developed and expanded customer relationships to build trust and loyalty in order to contribute towards the branch success as well as own individual growth.
- Participated in opportunities to expand skills and comply with federal regulation, bank policies and operations.
Real Estate Law, Finance And Appraisal