AutoCAD Technician Resume
Summary : Designing infrastructure projects for municipalities and private development. Proudly served various communities across Texas to assist with developing their infrastructure needs.
Skills : Autocad, Solid Works.
- Instrumental in incorporated 3-D to drawings for erection and to mechanical drawings.
- Operated CAD design system and peripheral equipment to resize and modify integrated forming designs.
- Calculated the figure to convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions specified for production processes.
- Location of files related to specified designs and database library and loaded programs into the computer.
- Performed designs and parts shapes for a database to complete drawings faster.
- Trained and managed personnel in AutoCAD and Inventor programs to enable them to make significant improvements in productivity.
- Allocated and assigned products on the computer from different warehouses for the distribution of said equipment.
- Provided equipment list to be allocated for use by the customer for his equipment.
Associate Of Applied Science
AutoCad Technician I Resume
Objective : Supply Specialist with experience planning, developing and implementing loss prevention and accountability for the army logistics corp. Analyst with extensive experience in AC and DC circuit diagnostics.
Skills : Design Drafting, Autocad, Basic Computer Skills.
- AutoCAD v2015 Drawed plans and details of building and equipment as needed.
- Performed on-site review to evaluate and resolve any interference between contractors and resolve issues to maintain the project completion date.
- Provided support in various stages of re-design, and construction with drawing layouts of the proposed equipment and conceptual layouts.
- Maintained regular updating and backup of cad files and other associated files on the network.
- Interned in a professional government work environment during the summer.
- Mainly duties were to drafted grading plans on a computer.
- Worked on the survey crew when needed. Made various layouts of proposed construction for bidding.
AutoCAD technician III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Autocad Drafter in a company where skills, knowledge, and experience will add value to operations.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Technical drafted experience with different versions of AutoCAD in the production of working drawing for Florida Power & Light.
- Production of newly recorded drawings, sketches, layouts, exhibits, and permits for the installation and/or removal of electrical systems and facilities.
- Searched and provided information regarding our records to engineers, designers, and surveyors.
- Modified and/or upgraded drawings on record.
- Produced asbuilts from locations, elevations, and dimensions provided on the field book notes, blueprints, and mark-ups of surveyors.
- Created backgrounds from the Department of Transportation plats, utilizing right-of-way data.
- Developed a book for the fabrication department to use in building the standard bases and motor risers.
Sr. AutoCAD technician Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic with a solid history of achievement in any position asked to fill. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Autocad, Drafting.
- Generated design prints for construction of metal products such as dumpsters, cabinets, bunk beds, fire pits, and signs.
- Knowledgeable in metric and standardised measurement systems.
- Changed, updated, and altered previous designs regularly. such as the configuration of parts, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Examined electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data.
- Consulted with engineers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Supervised and advised fabricators to ensure the product was made in adherence with prints.
- Trained new employees to assume duties prior to departure.
AutoCAD Technician II Resume
Headline : Aspiring Architect specializing in Revit, Google Sketch Up, and Auto-Cad. Practical, enjoy communicating and working within a team environment.
Skills : AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map 3D, ArcView.
- Responsible for GEO referenced Site Plans and Transmission Line routes with Aerial Photography.
- Created surface models for various projects, Mobley Law Firm, and Covington Construction.
- Utilized AutoCAD Map 3D, ESRI Programs and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Created a GEO Referenced State-Wide Map referencing all the Co-op's Power Plants and Substations.
- Created PDF's, plots, prints, and image files as required for documents & presentations.
- Created blueprints for commercial and residential buildings for new construction and remodels such as Wayne Farms, Simmon's Dental.
- Landed surveys for site plan layouts. Make revisions to project drawings as required.
Autocad Technician/Executive Resume
Headline : To apply drafting, design, and construction experience to projects that would enhance the company's assets and relations with clients.
Skills : Drawing, Adobe, Photoshop, Photography.
- Presented using AutoCAD and 3D Sketch-up, Projects Scale models builder.
- Visited proposed installation sites and draw sketches of existing conditions.
- Developed detailed AutoCAD construction documents.
- Roof planned general details, 2D & 3D presentations, using AutoCAD and Sketch-up.
- Prepared appropriate revisions based on red lines and project modifications.
- Prepared and keep a record of bidding log, and project submittals.
- Conducted punch list inspection, after construction.
Jr. AutoCAD Technician Resume
Objective : Experienced AutoCAD Civil 3D and PLS-CADD Designer and Technician. Demonstrated Ability to Read and Interpret Construction Drawings and Designs; Apply State and Local Codes; and Adhere to Design Standards.
Skills : AutoCAD, Revit, Windows operating system, Site permitting process.
- Created civil improvement packages for commercial and municipal sites.
- Developed civil improvement drawings including existing, proposed, and as-built conditions, utilizing AutoCAD and Softdesk computer programs.
- Packaged included street plan and profiles, horizontal control, construction details, utility, traffic and grading plans.
- Designed and developed planning drawings, such as use permit site plans and zone changes.
- Utilized Autoturn to determine vehicle accessibility.
- Coordinated with local entities to obtain approved plans.
- Prepared legal exhibits for Right-of-Way dedications and easements.
Lead AutoCAD Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Specialist with organization. To be able to fully utilize academic and work experience in helping Civil Engineers plan and design road construction.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Work On Site.
- Worked as a sub-contractor at Coffeyville Resources.
- Created isometric drawings of refinery piping using field sketches, construction drawings, pictures, P&ID's.
- Inserted data points into drawings for NDT/RT inspection.
- Created and maintained hard copy files of refinery piping. Skills Used Expertise in the use of AutoCAD software.
- Entered NDT inspection data into corrosion monitoring software (UltraPipe).
- Researched discrepancies with piping, pressure vessels, and storage tanks.
- Created and maintained files of piping, pressure vessels, and storage tanks within UltraPipe.
Associate AutoCAD Technician Resume
Summary : An electrical designer in the Solar Industry currently working in Modesto, CA. Plan sets are specialty turn over as many before various deadlines for our many partners.
Skills : Smart Sheet, Net Suite, Design Tools.
- Prepared each day with a priority of plan set to be handled or revisions to be made.
- Updated several partners of job statuses by conference calls or webinars.
- System commissioned over the internet to verify good signal and module productivity of solar systems.
- Contracted and formed processing to finalize job completed contracts.
- Confirmed and setting up future installation dates.
- Tracked several project statuses to reach monthly and yearly goals.
- Invoiced and system money figures compared to maintained proper billing based on adders specific to certain installations.
Asst. AutoCAD Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with the opportunity for growth and personal advancement as a Technician utilizing skills for the benefit of employer and personal success.
Skills : Microsoft office, Environmental Monitoring.
- Drafted structural plans and schematic drawings according to architectural specifications.
- Coordinated with architects for clarifications of the architectural plans.
- Communicated with clients' drafters regarding standards and file systems.
- Coordinated with and supported company offices in meeting deadlines.
- Drafted structural plans and details per engineer instructions.
- Drafted surveys for the surveying team. Skilled using cad releases including Autocad.
- Completed this contract job several months ahead of schedule.
AutoCAD Technician Resume
Headline : To acquire a position within a company to further knowledge of engineering practices and techniques. Ideal Position would have an emphasis on Computer-Aided drafting and the potential.
Skills : Payroll, Microsoft Office, CNA, Interviewing.
- Data input for the purchased and estimated department.
- Checked prints for customer standards, and shipped prints to those customers.
- Worked in the repair department to help rework gages.
- Tore gages down, along with tracking the individual parts as they were getting refurbished.
- Rebuilt the gages when the parts were ready. Key achievements Could make basic designs on AutoCAD.
- Worked successfully in multiple departments.
- Researched deeds using county documents.