Website Administrator Resume
Objective : Decade of professional writing experience, training, and scholarship. Substantial experience communicating complex ideas and arguments in a coherent and compelling way.
Skills : Web Services, Technical Skills.
- Administered the speed cycle website using Go-Daddy web-hosting services.
- Listed and or sold used motorcycles and parts on Craigslist and eBay.
- Administered the Speed's Cycle computer network, to include computer repair and upgrades.
- Managed computer devices on the network and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Received payments from customers and manage customer records using QuickBooks software.
- Researched motorcycle parts on microfiche, the internet or service manuals.
- Ordered and distributed parts from various sources to technicians and customers.
- Updated and managed the Botany Department's website including editing content, performing regular updates.
Website Administrator/Representative Resume
Summary : Proficient administrative abilities and managerial experiences include strong organization, motivational. Effectively handled multiple tasks simultaneously and demonstrated.
Skills : Academic Writing, Social research, Analysis.
- Developed and conducted maintenance and backup procedures on the website.
- Monitored the error logs and report potential problems to the site owner and fix errors.
- Answered questions and process orders from potential customers.
- Configured and install eCommerce opencart updates. Backup and restore the website on a weekly basis.
- Promoted the website on google, bing and blog site to drive traffic.
- Responsible for supported area supervisors and managers by assisted with operations and technical reviews, improvements.
- Controlled of calendar/meetings within Outlook Website administrator.
Website Administrator III Resume
Summary : Looking for a place to learn what it means to be a professional architect, while working towards own registration and licensing as an architect.
Skills : Building Information, Photoshop, In design, Illustrator.
- Presented Direct daily operations and critical projects for residential community homeowner's association with residents.
- Partnered with executive leadership on gathering, analyzing and translating association needs into targeted strategies for improvement.
- Drove lockstep communications between Board, internal teams and various committees to position association for growth.
- Drafted, edited and disseminated crucial communications collateral.
- Orchestrated a large pipeline of concurrent projects on competing deadlines and stringent cost requirements.
- Administered community website and database with 2,600+ records.
- Drafted full technical requirements, mockups, flowcharts, SOPs, tutorials and communications plans for new community access.
- Enhanced enterprise-wide communications by developing a message board platform to link residents.
Website Administrator II Resume
Headline : Manage Website Infrastructure. To get a website running, web admins must set up a web host, configure access for users, establish news and mail servers.
Skills : Customer Service, Supervisor, Help Desk Support.
- Served as the primary web developer for life.
- Helped to build and grow the site from static to data-driven website, increasing staff functionality and student attendance.
- Applied a wide breadth of technical skills, Internet knowledge, and experience across the spectrum of online development.
- Backend development using open-source toolset, implemented search engine optimization and strategy, provided web systems administration.
- Created and configured a business class E-Commerce web system from the ground up using a WAMP server and PayPal.
- Setup and Administration of web servers and server software including Microsoft Server.
- Normalized database tables and performed extensive query optimization.
Website Administrator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Experience civic design as an exploration of beacons in the landscape of a community, and seamlessly connect databases and other back-end components.
Skills : V-Ray Rendering, Building Information Modeling.
- Ensured the quality of discussion holds to the ideals of the community.
- Oversaw several competitions, charitable events, and raffles.
- Hired moderators to oversee community and social media outreach programs.
- Advertised slots are full, pulling in revenue that can be put back into the site.
- Revenue goes towards things like competitions and our recent software upgrades.
- Photoshop to designed banners and artwork for advertisers.
- Wrote and communication skills have been required to work with advertisers, sponsors and community members.
- Solved problems of both technical and social natures.
Website Administrator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Possess the skills and attitude to do what it takes to keep a company up and running to the full potential and support the endeavors of the company.
Skills : Hardware Repair, Analytical Skills.
- Designed, set up, and implanted new e-commerce websites to improve user-friendly navigation, product selection, administration tasks.
- Designed and implemented new registration forms and procedures for large home school conferences.
- Further simplified administration of registrations to allow for automatic tallying.
- Created a form with logic to obtain specific information pertaining to the specific registrant.
- Upgraded company website with better navigational tools.
- Implemented a new process for posting information to maintain formatting on webpages.
- Created and managed registration forms to accept payment along with specified information tailored to the registration options.
- Maintained functionality of the site in the form of errors or problems.
Lead Website Administrator Resume
Summary : Work one on one with local businesses in the area to develop attractive and functional Word press websites and improve their online visibility with SEO and social media strategies.
Skills : Project Management, Administration, Web Design.
- Initiated and developed website and online marketing development company.
- Worked one on one with local businesses in the area to develop attractive and functional Wordpress websites.
- Created sites that are suitable for mobile and desktop viewing.
- Created an editable promotional site utilizing reusable QR codes.
- Utilized Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and online marketing strategies for superior product/service placement for online search engines and indexes.
- Created strategies to interface with people online -Post upcoming events to social media sites -Work with team to develop and maintain strategy.
- Experienced with E-commerce gateways experience with paypal, authorize.net and woo-themes.
Asst. Website Administrator Resume
Objective : Creative public relations student seeking a job or internship in public relations, marketing or events.
Skills : Photoshop, Typing, Web Design skills.
- Created and maintained Tri Sigma's Website. Monitored inquiries, customer concerns and sales of material.
- Posted every week, updating current events and news section.
- Planned Spring Formal along with other chapter events.
- Learned how to use a limited budget, use time management skills, and use a timeline.
- Created and maintained company website Write articles for company events, as well as website content
- Built and maintained the department website with HTML, CSS, and jQuery while focusing on both usability and aesthetics.
- Populated the website content with psychology program description, course information, contact information, etc.
Associate Website Administrator Resume
Summary : Web design and development experience including over working for a world class sporting goods retailer, and many local customers.
Skills : Graphic Design, Web Development, Web Programming.
- Maintained company catalog, retail store, and specialty websites.
- Created a weekly email campaign, with subscribers, for the B2C division and occasional email campaigns for the other B2B divisions.
- Built custom landing pages for email, partner, media, and print campaigns.
- Maintained company social media accounts, and automated posts via RSS feeds.
- Worked with in-house, freelance, and media graphic designers to create marketing campaigns.
- Created custom promotions for flash and inventory reduction sales.
- Developed an e-commerce website from scratch that ties to a legacy backend inventory system.
- Created custom products quoting/ticketing system with automated followup and customer approval processes.
Website Administrator Resume
Summary : Work in an environment that challenges, while simultaneously allowing to use creativity, experience, and sincerity in hard work to create a successful environment that promotes efficiency.
Skills : Management, Problem Solving Skills.
- Managed and troubleshoot a back-office suite.
- Created individual product listings which include entering creative descriptions, dimensions, and technical information specific to each product.
- Created both promotional and technical documents for employees, vendors, and customers.
- Edited and exporting items in Adobe Photoshop.
- Promoted the brand by managing and updating the company's social media accounts.
- Promoted sales by taking customer phone calls and running large corporate transactions.
- Data entry and technical document creation for large POs and corporate builds.