Summary : To find full-time design work in a collaborative environment. An effort to improve my well-being through a healthier lifestyle. Published Work within: Kultur Magazine Wide skill base includes show/band/speciality Gothic Noir Magazine photography, logo and web design, album art and publication work as well as lighting and Current Clients & Professional Experience sound design and execution in haunted house environments.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Communicate and collaborate with merchants, webmasters, bloggers, or online editors to place sales-oriented hyperlinks in high-traffic locations.
- Implement online customer service processes to ensure positive and consistent user experiences.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
High School Diploma
Webmaster/Web Developer Resume
Objective : For over 20 years I have been a graphic designer, website designer and multimedia specialist. I work with most Adobe products in areas of website creation, graphics for print/web design and video production. For the past 8 years I have developed skills in video editing, motion graphics, composite special effects, equipment setup, lighting, audio, videography and scene setups. I have also acquired 7 years of social media experience assisting small and medium size businesses in Minnesota with their social media presence, campaign management and social analytics.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design, Social Media Management, Video Production, Microsoft Office, Photography, Graphic Design, Customer Service.
- Determine sources of web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Design, review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Implement web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Administer internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Monitor web developments through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
Certificate In Multimedia
Webmaster Internship Resume
Objective : Looking to learn, develop, and apply new skills in a challenging security related career to better serve my employer. My focus in College has been Social Factors and Risk in multiple fields including, but not exclusive to legal and insurance policies, world politics, and information security. This education has built upon my experience as a Webmaster and soldier in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard.
Skills : Web Development, Combat Arms, Windows And Mac Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Programs, HTML, CSS.
- Overhauled the entire backend and frontend of the website upon taking the job.
- Moved information storage from single HTML files a secure to MYSQL database.
- Installed, modified, and regularly maintained the Content Management System's backend.
- Redesigned the frontend web interface for better usability and functionality.
- Gained extensive knowledge in XHTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Updated the website's informational content on a weekly basis.
- Instructed my replacement in one-on-one sessions before turning over responsibilities.
Bachelors Of Science
Webmaster/IT Manager Resume
Objective : Obtaining a secure and stable career that enables me to utilize my talents, creativity, expertise and experiences working in a creative, prosperous and healthy environment with other professionals who are motivated and share my passion for excellence.
Skills : Graphic Design, Affiliate Management, Online Marketing Specialist.
- Handled the creation of ads for numerous clients and national magazines.
- Created original design layouts for; catalogs, menus, brochures, manuals, corporate logos, product labels, environmental signage, print advertisements, business cards & promotional items.
- Accountable for the implementation and maintenance of intranet including 10 mac workstations and 1 PC station, 3 large format printers, 1 mac server, 1 nt rip station.
- Responsible for all network and communication administration duties.
- Accountable for image optimizing for the web.
- Responsible for search engine registration and maintenance.
Bachelor Of Arts
Webmaster/Web Designer Resume
Summary : High-energy, experienced entrepreneur seeking a new start with a team of people who are inventing, developing, and supporting products which disrupt the status quo and improve our lives.
Skills : Java, C, C++, SQL, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Led the development of many versions of AOL's first web site.
- Oversaw the growth from an internal-only page to one of the top 5 sites on the Internet.
- Analyzed the needs of AOL Brand Marketing, Corporate Communications, AOL members, and other Internet users; measured these needs up against the available technologies and resources; and managed the development and implementation of solutions.
- Demonstrated innovative uses of new and existing technology on AOL.com.
- Assisted in the development of web browsers and access systems.
- Maintained a thorough understanding of the operational requirements of AOL and its partners.
- Developed and maintained content and programming on AOL.com.
MS In Business
Webmaster Assistant Resume
Summary : Motivated and accomplished Digital Sales Executive, proficient in building relationships, negotiating deals and closing sales. Excellent interpersonal communication skills adept in developing and delivering persuasive presentations and proposals tailored to business owners.
Skills : Consulting, Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Salesforce, Sales Presentations, Relationship Management, Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, Written Communication, Management, Communications, Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Leadership Development.
- Managed all facets of the system including content development, updates, maintenance and improvement projects; facilitated development, planning and testing of maintenance projects on the MLS Internet/Intranet.
- Designed web pages to standard compliant code with emphasis on browser compatibility, accessibility and search engine optimization; planned, coordinated, and supervised activities related to developing redesigns of web pages on the MLS Internet/Intranet.
- Consulted with staff to develop new services and expand content of the MLS system.
- Responded to customer complaints and comments; troubleshoot and resolved customer problems.
- Successfully train new employees on the Metropolitan Library System policies and procedures.
- Selected and successfully completed the MLS Leadership Program Streamlined work processes and decreased downtimes by working cooperatively and jointly with all departments to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Improved productivity and supply order processes within the Business department.
Objective : Creating and implementing content and product plans for websites; 8+ years of experience with content management systems; optimizing e-commerce applications to increase sales and improve brand image. WEB CONTENT STRATEGY: Developing design, content, marketing and branding strategies for a variety of sites engaged in US and global markets; building roadmaps for growth and providing consultations for private and publicly-traded businesses; enhancing product offerings with business intelligence culled from primary and secondary research.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Agile Development, CMS, Content Management,.
- Led interactive team of 12+ and developed E-commerce interface for Two Old Hippies' web store.
- Managed effort of informational architects, UX designers, retail writers, photographers and videographers to establish steady flow of fresh content.
- Developed wireframes, matrices, templates and web store interface for world-class guitar offerings for both US and global markets.
- Built out social media and marketing strategy to increase customer engagement.
- Utilized Google Analytics readings to develop and maintain effective SEO strategies.
- Brought outsourced tasks to in-house staff and cut company operation costs.
- Collaborated with editorial and design teams to produce promotional content for four major publications in Nashville area.
Bachelors In English
Webmaster/Computer Operator Resume
Objective : Qualified Webmaster with 10 years of combined experience in Web and Graphic design in a higher learning education environment.
- Maintain multiple content management system platforms.
- Trained content managers how to edit webpages and upload files in Drupal CMS.
- Troubleshoot markup issues and provided assistance for content managers.
- Run web diagnostics and performed routine backups.
- Provide analytic data with Google Analytics and Clicky.
- Defined new approaches to complex design problems.
- Contributed to style guides and other design documentation to maintain coherent information, brand and identity constancy Informed department of current interaction design patterns and trends.
Senior Webmaster Resume
Summary : Experience in performing and managing full life-cycle development of Web sites and applications. In this capacity, she has met with stakeholders and performed analysis of applications to flush out requirements for the applications, designed and developed the applications and supporting databases meeting specified requirements, implemented applications in production environment, trained end users on implemented applications, and written supporting documentation.
Skills : Link building strategies, Local business & Ecommerce.
- Performed full life cycle development of the Library's Web sites.
- Consulted with library staff members to verify data integrity of the Web sites.
- Promoted each site and portions of sites to appropriate online search engines.
- Provided weekly, monthly and yearly updates of all sites.
- Performed quality assurance on all Web pages developed by contractors.
- Configured, deployed, and managed Web servers containing five Internet domains and an Intranet.
- Performed upgrades to server hardware and software, ensured proper security measures were implemented, and performed regular backups of data.
- Collected and analyzed Web statistics for all Internet domains to determine Web site growth and future Web development efforts needed.
M.S. In Information Systems
Junior Webmaster Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, very ambitious technical professional with excellent customer service skills. Proven track record in a high paced, high output work atmosphere.
Skills : Wordpress, Internet Research, Internet Marketing, CPA Marketing.
- Completed the upgrade from Crystal Reports 8.5 and Crystal Enterprise 8.0 to version 9.0 on our corporate web server.
- Part of the team to develop the Corporate Extranet to make certain reports available to our customers.
- Responsible for administration of company IIS servers.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of numerous corporate business software applications in a Windows environment using Visual Basic 6.0, MSAccess and Crystal Reports 7.0, 8.0, 8.5.
- Responsible for maintenance and development of customer and internal user Crystal Reports which required the use of Complex Formulas, Custom Functions, Manual Running Totals, and Stored Procedures.
- Maintain applications and provide production support services.
- Investigate and resolve user issues and questions.
Webmaster/Application Developer Resume
Objective : To gain employment with a company that offers me a consistently positive atmosphere to learn new technologies and implement them for the betterment of the business.
Skills : Windows 7/Vista/XP, Microsoft Office/OpenOffice/LibreOffice, HTML, Photoshop.
- Designed, installed and supported installation and configuration of office-wide LAN.
- Developed back-up and restoration strategy for data maintained on servers.
- Designed Web Site with HTML, CSS and associated software (Yahoo! Site Builder).
- Entered and updated product information into online store on an hourly basis.
- Designed and implemented database entry/ product information through CSV files.
- Took and edited images of products as needed.
- Researched price comparison for products and updated prices on website.
- Offered troubleshooting techniques for site maintenance.
Summary : Over 15 years as hybrid Web Software Developer and User Experience [UX/UI] Designer, creating modern web applications, with companies in and around Seattle.
- Maintaining and managing corporate website and intranet site through .NET development using both C and VB.
- Planning, designing and building internal tools; and expanding web applications.
- Providing guidance on branding for online banking applications.
- Debugging UI issues from other developers and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines for internal applications.
- Analytics and web optimizations to keep up with changing standards.
- Work with a design firm to set requirements and build sites/pages that meet requirements.
- Monitor daily-rates webservice that display on web Coordinated and implemented website redesign.
Associate Of Arts