Web Developer Resume
- Description: this is a money transfer application for Viber in partnership with western union.
- Recently, released for united kingdom, Ireland & France customers as well.
- The user can send money to a recipient across the globe via cash transfer or bank deposit.
- The application has access to the user's Viber profile contacts for receiver data fill up.
- Creating the application using React. Js and node. Js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URLs properly.
- Working in a 5 layering structured team environment to develop, enhance & support hybrid mobile application.
- Building components library, including tree, slide-view, and table grid.
- Developing various screens for the front end using react js and used various predefined components from NPM (node package manager) and redux library.
Web Developer I Resume
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs leveraged MVC design pattern to organize angular js controllers, custom directives, factories, and views.
- Working on the rest/web API to create the services and tested on postman and used in angular. Js $http service calls and bind the data in the table using ng-repeat attributes.
- Using angular js as a framework to create a single page application (spa) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with the server using sass, less, bootstrap, angular js.
- Working extensively in using version control systems subversion (svn), CVS, perforce, visual source safe.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, consistency with browsers, version and platform independence.
Web Developer/Programmer Resume
- Responsibilities: working as a UI developer, assisting my team in developing two different web-based applications.
- Installed, configured, maintained and administered Linux / UNIX operating systems and components.
- Diagnosed and resolved problems associated with DNS, DHCP, VPN, NFS, and Apache.
- Used Angularjs framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with restful services worked on the Bootstrap CSS framework for responsive web design.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using Angularjs for front-end development of a current web application.
- Developed reusable components using custom directives in Angularjs developed applications using Angularjs single page applications spas to improve page performance.
- Used Angularjs as a framework to create a single page application (spa) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to Jsps.
Web Developer Intern Resume
Objective : Web Developer with around 3 years of professional experiences in Web Development and User Interface Development using Web Technologies. Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web-based applications.
- A highly secured financial transaction and deeply secretive method are also provided.
- Responsibilities worked with business system analyst and product team to understand the requirements to know that the right set of UI modules been built.
- Upgraded the existing content structure from CSS div tags to html5 section and article elements capturing the functional significance of the content.
- Used jquery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used bootstrap to develop complex page layouts including various sections such as headers, footers, sidebars, and content area and marketing area.
- Developed restful APIs using Ajax and JSON to implement robust and efficient client facing applications.
Net Web Developer Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Web Developer in IT Industry, with expertise in Software Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation of various Client/Server applications and N-tier Architecture in Web and Windows Applications.
Skills : C, C++, C, VB.NET, Java, Visual C++ Framework, .Net Framework Programming For Excel 2007, Power Builder Microsoft Technologies: ASP.Net 3.5, ADO.Net, WPF, WCF, MVC Framework, Native Language Support(NLS) In MFC, Windows Link Library(WLL), and Contact Center Framework (CCF).
- Datacenter procurement suite (DPS) is an MVC application used widely in Wells Fargo to shop/purchase for existing software, track the installation/uninstallation process for the various order by the various vertical Wells Fargo application team.
- This application is an internal retail site for various teams to place the order of existing licensed/unlicensed software, installation/uninstallation tracking process at the required server.
- So the report of these applications is used by the management of Wells Fargo to estimate the purchase or report of existing owned software list and its count.
- Responsibilities: involved in the complete design of the web application for the enhancements received from end users.
- Involving in understanding the existing business usage application involved in design and demo with the users to confirm the approach for the given requirement.
- Involving in the development of the application during the development cycle using visual studio professional 2013.
- Involving in support during the system integration testing (sit) and users acceptance testing(UAT) in newly designed pages.
- Involving in the following the standards and documentation for the module developed as per teams standard process/ involved in unit testing using ms unit test tool.
- Working in merging and switch to features effectively in the TFS repository.
- Involving in a bi-weekly meeting with the team to share the status and discussing any roadblocks down the track.
Web Developer II Resume
Headline : Qualified Professional with almost 5+ years of experience as a Web Developer in a professional environment in Object-Oriented design, programming, developing and testing of Client / Server, Enterprise and Web Application.
- The first part is the tool for providing authentication and authorization to the various application within APA such as psyched, writing center, jive, and many others.
- Involved in UI coding of the new payment authorization system which was moved from APA hosted payment system to third-party API, charge logic to be PCI compliant.
- The majority of the project was refactoring old code and moving to angular 2 frameworks.
- Change the look and feel of login, register and forgot password screen following strict specification of the business requirements.
- Working on adding and deleting various UI components based on the business requirements of the application.
- Generated various errors message based on the type of errors that are generated.
- Working on cross-browser compatibility issues related to different browsers.
- Working extensively with UAT and QA to help understand various software components within the system.
- Working extensively on integrating LTI with idem for user authentication and authorization.
Webmaster/Web Developer Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of extensive experience as a Web Developer with a solid understanding of database designing, development, and installation of different modules. Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- Responsibilities: responsible for creating static wireframes to present to the business user to show the basic structure and flow of the application.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site through breakpoints for various device resolutions.
- Responsible for touching the back end with controllers using angular js.
- Responsible in designing full-color static mockup screens according to brand standards for presentation to the business user as the live look and feel for the application.
- Developing page layouts, logo, navigation menus and icons using adobe photoshop cs4 and adobe illustrator cs4.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting w3c standards.
- Good knowledge of html5 plugins, graphics, media, animation, and API for various browsers.
- Implementing faster and efficient ways for shorter time deadlines and successfully increased the performance of the project in many situations.
- Experience using different jquery and bootstrap plugins for the web pages.
Web Developer II Resume
Headline : Around 5 Years of professional experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle as a Web Developer including Requirements analysis, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Installation, Implementation, Maintenance, Testing, Debugging of various client/server web applications.
Skills : Windows, Linux, Macintosh SDLCs: Agile, Waterfall Debugging Tools: JIRA, Firebug, Chrome Dev Tools, Microsoft Office, SQL, Java, C++, HTML, CSS, Etc.
- Experience on working with CSS background, CSS layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, pseudo-classes, pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design worked in the onsite-offshore model.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, web services using Ajax, JSON, and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on w3c standards.
Web Developer Intern Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Web Developer. Seeking a position as a Chemist where I would be able to utilize my skills, knowledge, and experience to overcome challenges and problem solving tasks Chemistry & Laboratory skills UC Riverside Skilled and knowledgeable in five different branches of chemistry including organic, inorganic, analytical, biochemistry, and physical Work in analytical, inorganic, physical and organic labs and successfully completed required task.
Skills : Strong Attention To Details, Disciplined, Careful and Focused, Advanced In Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint And Excel Intermediate In Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Open To Relocating For The Right Opportunity If Necessary.
- Apply wireframes into web-based applications and adjust designs based on feedback.
- Collaborating with Tridonic's IOT team product managers, engineers, QA-team and selected customers to constantly update, tweak and improve a live web interface in the case to deliver high-quality web applications.
- Designing modular non-monolithic UI's that can easily be re-purposed, skinned and localized.
- Responsible for creating responsive web pages for easy reading and navigation with a minimum resizing, panning, and scrolling.
- Building components that manage their own state, then compose them to make complex UI as per requirement.
- Using a CSS extension tool sass for variables, nesting, mixins, and selector inheritance.
- Extensive usage of flexbox to arrange elements on a page and prevent overflow.
- Used tools such as Firebug, react debugging tools, web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Handling all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
Web Developer Resume
- Created content management web pages using orchard cms with a custom theme, module, and widgets.
- Developed all platform responsive web pages using bootstrap and media queries.
- Tested application on a different browser to achieve cross-browser compatibility and on different devices to achieve responsiveness.
- Used jquery for dom manipulation, user interaction, and server interaction through ajax and JSON.
- Worked on WOWJS and animate. Css library to animate different components.
- Worked on jquery plug-ins like scroll box master and date-picker to extend application functionality.
- Development designed and developed a hybrid mobile application using the latest web technologies like ionic, Cordova and angular js, html5, css3.