Basketball Coach Resume
Summary : Skilled Basketball Coach with in-depth knowledge of college athletic program regulations and mentoring of athletes. Consistently motivates and inspires players to bring their best to every game. My mission as a coach is to take the gifts young athletes have been blessed with and turn them into skills that will help them succeed on and off the court.
Skills : Leadership, People Development, Critical Thinking, Judgment And Decision Making, Delivering Results, Active Listening, Complex Problem Solving, Service Orientation
- Influencing and elevating the team members to accomplish personal and team goals.
- Acknowledging and reinforcing the importance of how all roles contribute to the success of the business.
- Anticipating potential roadblocks and developing solutions to overcome them.
- Using available resources to make informed decisions and takes appropriate partners when necessary.
- Switching gears based on the needs of the business both seamlessly and proactively.
- Mentoring others and developing employees for peak performance and/ or advancement.
- Organizing practices, managing assistant coaches, and players on the bench.
- Designing practice plans, running practices, giving speeches or handling all parents concerns, physical training, mental training, educating them on the body & game, and also focussing on developing the players off of the field also because there is more to life than the game.
BA in Interdisciplinary Arts
Football Coach Resume
Headline : Football Coach with 6 plus years of experience looking for a soccer coach position where I can help to train confident players and help build a great team. Excellent knowledge of club soccer and game techniques Strong training and supervising skills. Remarkable motivating and coordination skills. Skilled in recognizing and working on players' weakness and strengths. Ability to develop customized training sessions for a single player and the entire team. Outstanding leadership skills with tremendous potential to produce results.
Skills : Customer Service, Training & Development, Management, Coaching
- Working independently to lead, motivate and inspire a high level of new hire performance.
- Encouraging, supporting and helping others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Guiding and leading a team of other coaches to become successful in the business.
- Responsible for the supervision, education, motivation, and mentorship of student-athletes for success in athletics and academics.
- Suggesting exercise modifications to individual students to avoid strain and injury.
- Planning and directing physical conditioning programs that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Adjusting coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
- Contacting the parents of players to provide information and answer questions.
Bachelor's Of Science
Assistant Track And Field Coach Resume
Summary : Assistant Track And Field Coach who is a success is driven and the ambitious applicant with diverse work and volunteer experience of 9 years. Experienced in developing and implementing plans to achieve team-oriented goals and objectives. Highly adaptable, technologically fluent, skilled in communication and presentation, multi-disciplined, organized, competent, and loyal. Strong team player with effectiveness in learning and implementing new methods, skills, and practices. Educational background is complimentary to interpersonal skills, critical thinking, presentation, data collection, planning, and analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Personal Training, Fitness And Health Coach, Sales Driven
- Utilized the skills of evaluation of statistics and team management to meet progress expectations, organizational skills to fulfill an array of responsibilities, effective management of high-stress expectations based on the success-driven evaluation.
- Created a positive relationship with the community of clay city and surpassed the standards of integrity, hard work, and leadership associated and expected from the educational institution.
- Instructed individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Encouraged each athlete and focused on each individual's needs as well as goals.
- Identified any developmental needs of others, and coaching or mentoring others to improve their skills.
- Contacted the parents of players to provide information and answer questions.
- Kept abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to their sport.
- Adjusted coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
Bachelor Of Science
Summary : Goal-oriented and energetic Mentor/Coach with a talent for motivating participants with enthusiasm and encouragement. Extensive background in coaching and competing. Highly ambitious, self-motivated professional motivated to contribute to company success. Core Strengths Energetic, Positive attitude, Microsoft Word, Adaptive team player, Internet Research, Leader, Multi-Task Management, Customer Service, Critical Thinking, Communication Skills, Independent.
Skills : Organizational Design, Staff Development, Training, Client Relations, Budget Management, Reporting, Strategic Planning, Customer Service
- Responsible for creating and contributing to a culture of continuous improvement and excellence through goal setting, assessing performance, coaching, providing feedback and documenting results in monthly and annual performance review documents.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for escalated service issues from the guest, negotiating these issues to a mutually beneficial conclusion while considering the impact on cost, customer satisfaction, and brand.
- Implementing and monitoring new business processes and practices ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures and any related regulatory components.
- Monitoring interaction handling to ensure service level agreements and other KPIs are met, assisting with handling volumes when necessary.
- Ensuring sufficient resources are cross-trained on both off phone and phone related call center functions to minimize business risks and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively interacting with team members that have diverse backgrounds and temperaments, while demonstrating a genuine interest in team members, maintaining open lines of communication with team members and being an advocate for team members.
- Charting Audits, ensuring to recognize, interpret and evaluate inconsistencies, discrepancies and inaccuracies in Scribe charts and working with Scribes to improve these.
- Providing feedback to help improve any aspect of the project.
BA in Business Management
Health & Wellness Coach Resume
Headline : Health & Wellness Coach with 5 plus years of experience working with players in a positive environment to increase their self outlook to help provide them with the best chances to succeed. To obtain a position as team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can utilize my customer service experience and people skills to contribute to the overall success of a company.
Skills : Personal Training/fitness And Health Coach, Sales Driven, Extremely Skilled At Working With Challenging Populations
- Established effective working relationships with clients, and helped them with individual nutritional goals.
- Recruiting and meeting with prospective clients to discuss their experience and goals.
- Developing positive relationships with all parents, schools and the community members who are involved with the gym.
- Designing and incorporating multiple games, stretches, warm-ups, and instructional drills.
- Influenced positive parental opinion and comfort in sending their children to the camp.
- Instructing campers on the rules and regulations and taught skills, drills and managed related for the game of tennis.
- Assisting head coaches in the formulation and execution of program initiatives.
- Planning, coordinating and executing activities for 20+ campers and communicating with parents daily.
Sports Camp Coach Resume
Summary : Dedicated Sports Camp Coach with ten years plus of experience seeking a position as physical education teacher. Maintains a passion for instilling in children the importance of lifelong learning, health, and fitness. Serves as a role model through extensive participation in fitness activities and coaching of competitive (basketball/volleyball/Track & field) and noncompetitive activities with a focus on team sportsmanship, physical strength, endurance, and flexibility.
Skills : Leadership, Training & Development, Motivation, Patience, Mentoring
- Mentoring children ages 4 to 10 years old to the introduction, education of water safety and competitive swimming, along with mental support and positive structure for the children.
- Acting as a positive role model for team participants and in the community.
- Working closely with the athletics director in scheduling interscholastic contests.
- Exhibiting sound judgments while executing coaching responsibilities and functions.
- Developing positive and trusted relationships with parents, co-workers and the community.
- Developing and implementing interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials.
- Setting up and lead team sports activities including all scheduled classes, practices and games.
- Leading special programs and activities as required. Attending all coach meetings.
Senior Coach Resume
Headline : Dynamic Physical Education Teacher and Coach with demonstrated capabilities in fitness, life skills, decision-making skills and fundamentals of volleyball and basketball. Committed to continuing all levels of a current career in order to increase children's awareness and knowledge of what it takes to live a responsible, successful life. All while enjoying the process and learning from experiences as well as from peers. Committed to and also enjoys opportunities to explore avenues related to different environments in addition to her teaching career.
Skills : Bilingual, Excellent Problem Solving, Microsoft Programs Knowledge, Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Communication
- Maintaining a safe and effective classroom atmosphere at all times.
- Communicating effectively with parents, students, and other members of the College Ready Prep team.
- Studying and following established classroom management procedures.
- Continually monitoring and assessing student learning.
- Keeping thorough and accurate records of student performance.
- Demonstrating the ability to teach the specified sport to individuals and the team as a whole.
- Experience in coordinating and instructing camps of specified sport.
- Assisting in the organization and implementation of regular practice sessions, competitions, fundraising and community service projects
Sports Trainer/Coach Resume
Summary : Sports Trainer/Coach who leads by example. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. Proactive and organized with a commitment to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive goals. Coachable and willing to learn. Core Qualifications Managing classroom for diverse populations, Excellent classroom management, Effectively work with parents, co-workers, and administration/supervisors CPR/AED/First-Aid certified, Effective time management and Motivating students/people.
Skills : Interactive teaching/learning, Positive learning/working environment, Performance assessments, Computer proficient, Positive reinforcement.
- Developed and selected curriculum, successfully taught all courses from grade school through high school.
- Organized regional homeschool activities and volunteered in various community events.
- Instructed and taught athletes in fundamentals of basketball, coached technique, and strategy.
- Assisted in the selection of team members and recruiting activities in compliance with the conference, NCAA, and rules and regulations.
- Assisted the head coach in the coordination of administrative areas of program management including, but not limited to, scheduling of competitions and practices, travel plans, equipment.
- Monitored the academic progress of student-athletes, audited information from academic support services, ensured compliance with the conference, NCAA, and University rules and regulations.
- Oversaw assigned course loads, compiled lesson plans and related course materials.
- Received and responded to student inquiries, provided instruction to students in the applicable subject matter.
Masters of Science
Volunteer Coach/ Mentor Resume
Headline : Volunteer Coach/ Mentor with 5 plus years of experience serving youth and first-generation college students with issues such as depression, low self-esteem, bullying, career concerns, and interpersonal relationships. A solid reputation as a conscientious, hardworking and proactive professional. Demonstrated passion for supporting success for students of underserved populations. Exceptional organization and communication skills. Group and Individual Counseling, Career Counseling, Classroom Guidance, Presented recruitment materials to inner-city elementary schools for CPS high schools. Created back on track plans for students who were behind academically.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Budgeting, Management, Customer Service, Training, Hiring
- Assisting with the administration of policies and procedures with respect to academic expectations for team members.
- Communicating with academic advising staff regarding athletic academic performance.
- Meeting with athletes to review course load issues, degree requirements, course selections, etc..
- Counseling athletes on performance issues, study skills, and techniques for academic success.
- Identifying and developing team strategy for recruitment.
- Analyzing team needs in order to focus on recruitment efforts.
- Creating a promotional strategy for contacting and recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Developing promotional correspondence and materials for distribution to prospective recruits, conducting recruiting trips and activities in accordance with developed recruitment strategy.
- Formulating recommendations concerning the award of athletic aid to targeted recruits.
- Assisted Head Coach with monitoring athletes' class attendance, grades and personal conduct.
Bachelor Of Science
Summary : Seasoned Bilingual Administrative Assistant with progressive office experience that can adjust quickly in response to changing situations. Able to accommodate different work styles and enjoys working with fun, energetic people who are passionate about supporting the public, and each other. Ability to multitask and keep a level head in a hectic environment. Accustomed to dealing with clients in a positive, highly receptive manner, while staying focused on the goals and objectives of the company. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Skills : Fully Bilingual In Spanish, Microsoft Office, Type 50 wpm, Customer Service, Data Entry, Account Reconciliation
- Responsible primarily for teaching and training of technical information related to the performance of the sport, instruction related to the technique of the sport, student-athlete conditioning, and tutoring regarding practice methods and imparting strategies for competing.
- Assisting with recruitment and retention of student-athletes, public relations, program promotion, and program administration.
- Responding to player injuries with approved first aid techniques.
- Managing uniforms, equipment, and facilities in a responsible manner.
- Assisting Head Coach with recruiting of athletes for athletic programs by speaking with coaches, reviewing recruiting game tapes, and visiting athletic contests. Directing potential recruits to Head Coach.
- Attending coaches meetings and all related training.
- Requesting funds through the Head Coach before the meal, travel, etc.
- Coaching individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.