Energy Consultant Resume
Objective : A self-motivating, loyal producer seeking a position in a growing company that offers challenge and opportunity to utilize and develop skills in current area of expertise while adding to a positive team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Management, Adobe, Google Docs, Account Management, Staff Management, Procurement, Inventory Management.
- Helped to build a Pilot Program into an award-winning program that has grown into two other states.
- Educated customers about energy savings in residential homes.
- Installed Energy Efficient Products including programmable thermostats.
- Participated in meetings on how to continue the program.
- Trained in an outbound call center for Energy Deregulation.
- Created a sophisticated excel spreadsheet to calculate and forecast costs to use in comparative analysis.
- Participated in a cross-functional PPI team.
Certificate In Weatherization
Sr. Energy Consultant Resume
Summary : Background as an engineering professional with extensive practical experience in most aspects of development, quantitative analysis, and implementation for projects of various complexities.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Computer Skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Server, Sports, Cleaning.
- Worked with installation technicians and administrative staff providing support for conducting field activities.
- Produced activity reports and assisted in the preparation of a final report for the customer.
- Conducted facility energy analysis and installed cost-effective energy savings measures in nonresidential buildings.
- Installed included compact fluorescent lamps, LED exit signs, hardwired T8 electronic ballasted fluorescent fixtures, incandescent fixture retrofits, and delamping of unnecessary incandescent and fluorescent lamps.
- Installed window tinting, programmable thermostats, weather stripping, refrigerator curtains, and conducted basic HVAC analysis.
- Assisted in compiling monthly energy reports using database and working with the program assistant.
- Provided clean alternative energy for home owners.
Jr. Energy Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 35 years of experience dealing with energy, pollution, and waste issues in the areas of project management, business development and analysis.
Skills : CAKE, Blueprint Reading, Construction.
- Performed multifamily retrofit project management consisting of initial walk-through of the building to determine potential EE measures.
- Drafted and send owner packets and contracts, perform the Energy Audit, analyze utility bills, perform take-offs from blue prints and field info to determine cost effective measures.
- Managed the contractors, engineers, architects, budget and schedule throughout the duration of the project.
- Created the work orders for the project, performed inspections and approved payments.
- Single point of contact for the owner, contractor, engineers, architects and city officials.
- Project management for large buildings ranged from months to years with budgets from $5,000 to over $1million.
- Created energy models and ensured legal requirements were met while keeping project timeline, goals and milestones in check.
Energy Consultant III Resume
Summary : Expertise in developing and implementing new products and cultivating client relationships for start-up companies, working closely with the Executive Management team on strategic planning and execution. Skilled in managing rapid growth of the customer base through a customer-centric focus for product development and account management. Proven track record for delivering superior service in fast-paced, challenging environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SimaPro And GaBi Life Cycle Assessment Software, Vensim, StatCrunch.
- Performed energy audits of all levels of complexity delivering results and recommendations to customers including cost benefit analysis and business plans.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaning Energy Service Company certification.
- Part of the teams who performed complex energy audits on 12 military facilities and 6 large hospitals.
- Audited findings led to an improvement action plan with estimated energy savings ranging from 10-30% for the various facilities.
- Designed, implemented and managed the necessary procedures that allowed the organization to become a certified Energy Service Company according to the UNI 11352 standard.
- Broad range of sustainability and energy management techniques.
- Knowledged of national and international standards such as the one that led the organization to become a ceritfied ESCO.
Energy Consultant II Resume
Objective : Analytical and focused administrative and customer service professional with experiential skills encompassing customer relation, office coordination, retail sales, records/inventory management, scheduling, communications, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Skills : Working with and programming computers, Scripting and Programming Languages, Web Development.
- Sourced and qualified potential prospects who are currently customers of competing energy distributors.
- Explained purpose of call, basis for firm's ability to supply lower cost energy, and any customer caveats.
- Provided professional, knowledgeable customer service in the course of signing up utility subscribers.
- Accurately and honestly informed prospects about the opportunity to choose efficient, cost- effective electricity/ gas supplier for their home energy needs.
- Closed presentation and signed- up prospects who were persuaded to choose or convert to Major Energy.
- Assisted other team members in improving their selling/ closing techniques.
- Completed applications and registered qualified homes for a 10% reduction on their utility bills.
Energy Consultant I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can apply education and experience as a professional business developer with a background in engineering creating new customer relations and applying personable approach to new business opportunities, as well as utilizing communications skills, innovative problem solving and technological skills to add value and contribute to an organization's success.
Skills : SQL, Excel and Access, Scripting and Programming Languages, Web Development.
- Identified potential leads through networking, cold calling and door-to-door canvassing.
- Built and cultivated relationships to build customer loyalty to drive revenue.
- Top performer in competitive direct customer sales in both the residential and commercial market.
- Continuously met and achieved monthly sales goals.
- Analyzed and evaluated sales and marketing data to develop successful sales process that optimized time and increase revenue.
- Applied strong communication and relationship building skills to build customer trust, identify perfect customer-product match and respond to questions while consistently demonstrating product value to overcome monetary objection.
Associate Energy Consultant Resume
Objective : To secure a full-time position in the environmental field that will provide opportunities to advance professionally, contribute to the industry, and provide measurable benefits to employer and community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, communications.
- Prospected for and qualifying leads, as well as generating referral business.
- Utilized online tools and conducting preliminary site evaluations to develop an initial system design, generate solar proposals/quotes for customers.
- Conducted analysis of customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial goals for return on investment.
- Must have a clear understanding of contract agreements and be able to explained and reviewed legal agreements with customers.
- Must have a clear understanding of complex financial products.
- Helped company to maintain database of competitive data.
- Provided customer feedback on product and services improvement.
Asst. Energy Consultant Resume
Objective : Motivated customer service specialist with over 10 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Attentive Customer Service Representative with 10 years achieving customer service satisfaction and customer retention goals.
Skills : Microsoft programs, POS registers, Scripting and Programming Languages, Web Development.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Energy Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Looking for a rewarding career with a company that provides a good environment with it's employee's and management to work together as a team to achieve it's desired goals to the company's standard and completed within the time frame to be met.
Skills : Scripting and Programming Languages, Web Development.
- Examined production home floor plans to collect building dimensions.
- Model residential subdivisions in California approved software for energy efficiency.
- Performed federal tax credit analysis for builders to claim homes on annual closings.
- Applied homes towards the California Advanced Homes Program for energy rebates.
- Cross-trained new employees to share department workflow and responsibilities.
- Attended weekly sales meetings when needed to report on existing projects.
- Attended training seminars from local utility companies to maintain certification.
Bachelor In Mathematics
Energy Consultant Resume
Objective : Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential information. Flexible and versatile. Able to adapt to a changing environment. Composed and competent with demonstrated ability to go beyond cultural differences.
Skills : Mechanic, Carpentry, Scripting and Programming Languages, Web Development.
- Educated clients through a consultative approach on solar electric systems and energy efficiency.
- In-home sales of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services.
- Closed deals and sign contracts at client homes.
- Utilized online tools and conduct preliminary site evaluations to develop an initial system design.
- Generated project proposals/quotes for customers.
- Analyzed customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment.
- Explained and reviewed contract agreements with customers.
BS In Education