Manufacturing Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Over 20 plus years of hands-on manufacturing operations experience, improving operational performance through implementing lean, Six Sigma and other continuous improvement activities.
Skills : Operations Manager, Operations Specialist.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of manufacturing, planned and tracked production.
- Planned, directed, and coordinated manufacturing processes in industrial sewing operation.
- Developed, evaluated, and improved manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control methods.
- Analyzed and planned workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow, design layout of equipment, and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Hired and managed plant staff with assistance from Human Resources.
- Tracked and monitored plant performance and ensures plant profitability and measurement goals are met.
- Lead estimating and tracking activities on production times, related staffing requirements, and costs to provide information for sales and management decisions.
Bachelors Of Business
Sr. Manufacturing Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Manufacturing Operations Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing Leader, Apparent Cause Investigator.
- Responsible for the operation activity in all manufacturing and support areas with approximately 180 employees and 14 supervisors.
- Responsible for ensuring the operations departments' conform to the company's safety and quality systems in accordance with company requirements.
- Managed and controlled available manpower, equipment, and facility resources to maintain sales and customer requirements for delivery.
- Established procedures for maintaining high standards for product safety and quality.
- Structured and managed company safety program.
- Responsible for implementation of spirit operating systems policies and procedures, while maintaining performance metrics for on-time delivery.
- Developed spirit 787 succession leadership program to identify, mentor, coach empower and motivate employees with leadership potential.
Jr. Manufacturing Operations Manager Resume
Objective : A results-driven manufacturing and production professional skilled in leading high-producing teams by using lean manufacturing to reduce costs and increase process efficiency.
Skills : Visio, Basic Electronics, Supervision.
- Directed the enforcement of safety practices and ensure that adequate controls exist to prevent injuries and accidents.
- Reviewed safety performance and provide corrective actions as appropriate.
- Worked closely with the HSE Engineer and Safety Committee to accomplish a safe working environment.
- Ensured customer satisfaction through active promotion of SAG Quality Policy.
- Assured that departments are following established Policies/Procedures/Work Instructions/etc.
- Assured that all prescribed records and documents are properly completed and maintained.
- Reviewed performance and provide corrective actions as appropriate.
- Accomplished 100% on-time delivery through effective planning, prioritizing, and coordinating.
Manufacturing Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : Responsible for Reviewing production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to best plan manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
Skills : AutoCAD, Civil Cad, Power Point, Opus Ole And Internet.
- Developed and maintained manufacturing budgets and production goals.
- Directed production teams in the manufacturing of a product to meet customer quality and on-time delivery needs.
- Oversees allocation of personnel, materials and equipment resources to meet production and delivery schedules.
- Managed production planning and scheduling as well as workforce assets, capabilities, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving process performance in all areas of the manufacturing process.
- Assessed plant performance through report data against operating plans and standards and determines corrective actions needed to improve performance.
- Ensured the plant meets goals and meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Accountable for justification and cost control of capital expenditures.
Manufacturing Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of Operations, sales, and Customer Service Management experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment. Experienced with creating and maintaining budgets while driving a continuous improvement attitude.
Skills : Production Specialist, Production Operator.
- Executed and promoted problem-solving techniques across teams in an effort to eliminate equipment failures that result in excessive cost and downtime.
- Collaborated efforts in managing and scheduling daily work assignments for 150-200 production line and machine operators in high-speed making and packing operations.
- Conducted performance evaluations and reviews for direct reports to ensure continuous development and performance improvement for personnel.
- Reviewed production cost and product quality, and modify production inventory control program to maintain and enhance profitable operation of the plant.
- Assured that company policies and procedures are implemented.
- Reviewed activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Provided support and assistance to other functional areas in the company by participating in cross-functional project teams involving changes and improvements to quality components.
Certificate In Health
Manufacturing Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in production, inventory control, supply chain, logistics and operations environments in multiple industries.
Skills : Problem Solving, Process Creator And Implementer.
- Responsible for Production, Tooling Department and Maintenance.
- Managed over 40 employees to execute production needs.
- Oversaw maintenance of over 70 production machines and facilities.
- Participated in the creation of the yearly business plans and budgets.
- Monitored expenses within the departments and identifies unnecessary waste.
- Mentored and developed individual employees and evaluates performances.
- Drove Lean initiatives and continuous improvement.
Bachelor's In Electronics
Manufacturing Operations Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over 25+ years of experience in Operations, Production and Industrial Maintenance Management in Lean Manufacturing. Power Generation, Water Treatment, Chemical Processing, and Mining Industries.
Skills : Autocad, MS Office, Internet Research, Management, Electrical, Manufacturing.
- Planed, directed, and coordinated the manufacturing of products in compliance with customer contract specifications and objectives, working directly with all department managers.
- Established controlled conditions for production in order to satisfy customer quality specifications, reducing 3rd party inspection costs and rework.
- Participated actively in standardization, cost reduction, and installing Enterprise Resource Planning system protocols.
- Organized and directed workflow to satisfy production requirements in a cost-efficient manner reducing labor and overtime costs.
- Developed workgroup cells to eliminate learning curves and reduce training costs.
- Developed cost-effective alternatives and improvements to production processes resulting in a 36% increase in production.
- Maintained employee safety and morale by working with our health and safety manager.
- Provided training and created a safe and efficient working environment, reducing recordable accidents.
Manufacturing Operations Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Experienced in new product and process implementation, team building, cost reduction and managing manufacturing operations to achieve economical production targets while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Skills : Operations Management, Program Management, New Product Development, SAP - ERP, Supply Chain Management.
- Oversaw the daily operations of a multi-shift electronics manufacturing environment with over 100 employees.
- Planned annual manufacturing targets in excess of $35 Million per year and actualize in an efficient way.
- Directed activities through the supervision of individual managers and plant personnel to attain production goals consistent with safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Performed cost-benefit analysis regarding business decisions.
- Planned and maintained effective manpower schedules with a smooth transition between shifts and production ramp-ups.
- Coordinated shipments from offshore manufacturing facilities to meet Stateside demands.
- Ensured that customer issues are responded to expediently and in a professional manner.
- Led New Product Implementation teams and develop a plan for efficient production.
Lead Manufacturing Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Drive train assemblies, large structures and components forge off high way trucks, solar turbines, underground mining equipment, hydraulics mining shovel equipment, forestry products, electromotive diesel and non-standard fasteners.
Skills : Infor Visual Enterprise, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power Point.
- Sustained profit despite the economic downturn, directing manufacturing, production control, and shipping operations for the 1st-/2nd-tier supply of machined automotive components.
- Oversaw a team of 6 leaders across 3 shifts producing $18M in sales.
- Enabled zero non-conformance findings during TS16949 audits for 3 straight years; teamed on non-traditional ERP rollout.
- Strategized production floor revamp to enable rapid growth and on-time customer deliveries while rolling out new product lines.
- Trimmed manpower waste 50%, absorbed +53% value-add sales growth and cut turnover from 15% to .04%.
- Introduced and championed Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) training company-wide.
- Improved OEE from 71.2% to 79.2% via Lean Manufacturing tools and company-wide continuous improvement coaching.
BA In Psychology
Manufacturing Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Well, rounded, hands-on, data-driven individual with 16+ years of experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Proven leadership skills with the ability to analyze various manufacturing situations and implement the required solutions to increase yield, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Skills : Knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing concepts such as 5S, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, etc.
- Led the Operations of an optical manufacturing facility that fabricates catalog and custom laser optics.
- Responsible for the day to day operations as well as the strategic vision related to process improvement and cost reduction.
- Managed all internal departments including Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Health Safety and Environmental, Purchasing, Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance and Product Planning.
- Integrated the facility into the Saint Gobain Corporate family from a privately held company by defining departmental responsibilities and objectives.
- Revised processes for such procedures as RMA's, Purchasing approvals, RFQ and order review to steam line and reduce lead times.
- Developed proper communication channels to ensure information flowed smoothly between departments with a goal of increasing on-time-delivery.
- Investigated and prioritized Engineering Projects to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Master Of Science