Field Consultant Resume
Summary : Nine years of proven performance in sales, planning, analysis and management. Recognized for self-directing and team leading. Ready for increased responsibilities supporting a growing team of professionals.
Skills : Management, Event Planning, Sales, Financial Analysis.
- Hired and trained employees, set schedules and resolved employee conflicts for a staff totaling fifty people.
- Worked with 7-Eleven headquarters, vendor partners and local government agencies while managing multiple projects that were necessary to run a successful twenty-four hour business.
- Organized quarterly informational meeting for over two-hundred 7-Eleven stores.
- Scheduled vendors and guest speakers, set the talking points for the agenda, organized staff and created marketing material for the event.
- Reviewed product assortment, store layout, store demographics, store staffing, promotional offers and store sales on a monthly basis with the owners and managers of thirty-seven 7-11 stores.
- Advised and implemented changes that led to sales growth of up to $100,000 over previous year's sales.
- Reviewed monthly financial reports with store owners and managers at 7-Eleven.
Sr. Field Consultant Resume
Summary : Capable of managing multiple projects. Proven track record of multitasking imperative responsibilities on a daily basis. Effective in utilizing communication, organization, and analytical skills to make critical decisions.
Skills : Written communication, Proofreading and basic math skills, Leadership skills.
- Responsible for sales and profits through extensive franchisee coaching, support, operational management and application of in-depth marketing expertise.
- Located and qualified new franchise operators and structured franchise licensing fees based on gross profits.
- Acted as a liaison between attorneys, franchisors and franchisees to negotiate contracts /changeover arrangements.
- Participated in local city hall meetings for new store locations to gauge company's acceptability within the community; coordinate with and encourage developers to attend these meetings as well.
- Researched community incident reports and crime statistics to determine store location suitability.
- Ensured strict adherence to all policies and guidelines, with emphasis on meeting and exceeding annual budgets, profit targets and customer satisfaction effectiveness metrics.
- Supervised, motivated, evaluated and directed up to 90 employees.
Jr. Field Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly-motivated medical sales professional with 12 yrs experience growing territories to build profitable revenue streams. Strong team-player developing solid relationships, who takes initiative in problem resolution to support client retention as well.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Yardi, Rent Cafe.
- Handled administrative duties related to school operations Acted as a liaison between students and administrative staff.
- Lead Teacher Had complete responsibility for a classroom of students.
- Taught elemental science, personal hygiene, and humanities to children to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Supervised student activities, such as field trips, to stimulate student interest and broaden understanding of physical and social environment.
- Discussed student problems and progress with parents.
- Observed children to detect signs of ill health and emotional disturbance, and to evaluate progress.
- Network and computer troubleshooting and repair at the customer's location.
License In Real Estate
Field Consultant III Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of single and multi-units Management experience, proficiency in using computer software, ability in coordinating multiple priorities with excellent interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel,Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Oversaw a sub-group of franchise and corporate stores.
- Ensured that overall stores' condition complied with 7-eleven standards: customer service, cleanliness and merchandising.
- Maximized ordering efficiency to increase inventory turn from 12 to 16 per year, hence increasing cash flow.
- Able to answer to customers' needs and purchasing habit based on demographic, by providing right product assortment.
- Trained store managers and their teams in communicating new food products with our customers.
- Created an environment of competitiveness between stores' team on plus selling and sampling new fresh food items.
- Increased profit margin from 32 percent to 39 percent and sales by double digits year over year.
- Coached on merchandising cycle and analyzing store level 2B reports and HQIA information.
Field Consultant II Resume
Summary : Product sales and marketing Exceptional multitasker Purchasing and inventory control Strong ethics and values Experienced in conflict resolution Self-motivated; ability to set and pursue goals Natural leadership and motivational skills.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Excellent Verbal, Written Communication, Proofreading And Basic Math Skills, Leadership Skills And Problem Solving Ability.
- Provided franchise owners with operational and marketing support that will have a direct impact on their business.
- Provided leadership to ensure compliance with standards as set in the Subway Operations Manual and applicable government regulations.
- Ensured that correct operational procedures are followed and takes corrective action if necessary.
- Involved daily focusing on in-store issues with franchisees and staff.
- Perform monthly evaluations and train, coach and support franchisees and managers.
- Assisted in planning and conducting franchisee meetings.
- Reviewed all paperwork including sales and profit reports.
- Responsible to provide recommendations and to work with our Subway franchisees and their managers to achieve store goals in sales and profits.
Field Consultant I Resume
Summary : Self directed, auditor able to adhere to a strict schedule to ensure maxim productivity and maintaining a high level of performance. Possess many years of experience with a large corporation achieving excellent training skills and evaluating day to day operations. Highly organized and detail oriented.
Skills : Field Manager, Field Analyst.
- Performed compliance on 32 to 42 stores on a monthly basis.
- Accessed paperwork including inventory, sales, food cost, cost of goods and profits to ensure accurate information was reported to corporate.
- Evaluated product for quality, freshness and proper formulas.
- Evaluated restaurant for cleanliness, current decor and condition of decor.
- Reviewed customer service for friendliness, efficiency and professionalism.
- Partnered with the franchisees to increase sales and profit.
- Implemented marketing strategies to increase customer traffic and sales.
Field Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ability to lead, train and maintain an enthusiastic, productive staff. Proven track record in surpassing sales targets as well as creating sustainable targets year after year.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Connect, Management/Leadership.
- Worked with individual stores on payroll/accounting, food safety, employee training and sales goals/promotions on a weekly basis.
- Contacted with any product or training questions and creating the relationship with vendors the company uses from food and beverage to store maintenance.
- Helped establish new and current vendor relationships.
- Helped restructure Red Bull and Monster Energy drink.
- Worked to renew contracts as well as change store layouts to strengthen the relationship with our top beverage vendors.
- Established store hiring fairs for management level employees.
- Met with Franchisees to coordinate schedules and go over interview questions.
Field Consultant/Tech Resume
Summary : Seeking a Managers position in an organization that is committed to high quality customer service, sales generation, and building profit.
Skills : Management, Field Tech.
- Traveled Oregon inspecting restaurants and assuring they were in compliance with Subway standards.
- Helped franchisees with a variety of situations including marketing, repairs, cleanliness, health standards, and baking procedures.
- Taught classes for the group and gave speeches in front of over 100 franchisees.
- Surveyed areas attempting to locate new and relocated Subway sites.
- Listened to managerial concerns and used it to make decisions affecting sites.
- Taught classes regarding POS system and helped franchisees open new stores.
- Promoted to construction coordinator and designed new locations.
Bachelor's In Journalism
Field Consultant/Executive Resume
Summary : Experience in a number of fields including public & private education, business, and athletics. Confident in ability to rise and achieve results in any job environment.
Skills : Communication, Sales Planning, Leadership, Team Building, Sales Planning.
- Responsible for marketing and sales of consumer home communication and entertainment products to new and existing customers.
- Utilized human relations, communication, and negotiation skills to market and sell products.
- Responsible for identifying consumers wants and needs to offer best solution.
- Trained novice and veteran representatives on client products and marketing strategies.
- Maintained and created recruitment ads for company.
- Responded to inquiries regarding proper installation.
Field Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a progressive organization offering both personal and professional growth, while allowing to create own opportunities and contribute to the success of the organization.
Skills : Field Supervisor, Field Consultant.
- Trained new dealers on installation and proper pool operation.
- Traveled extensively throughout the meet with dealers.
- Spoke at regional pool conferences on proper installation of fiberglass pools.
- Included installation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance tips.
- Provided customer/dealer relations and resolved problems.
- Helped dealers coordinate pool installations from beginning to end.
- Performed numerous fiberglass repair orders.