Field Foreman Resume
Headline : Experienced welder/fitter/steel erector with proven ability to fabricate structural steel, stairs, handrails, pipe, tank, and the erection of steel skeleton framed buildings and other miscellaneous steel.
Skills : All Microsoft office.
- Responsible for utilizing strong organization, communication, and leadership skills and extensive drywall knowledge to manage the on-time completion of multiple commercial construction projects.
- Provided oversight to the entire crew to ensure accurate and efficient completion of assigned tasks and daily responsibilities.
- Maintained a high level of productivity and resolved problems to keep projects moving forward.
- Monitored daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality was maintained and that schedules were being followed and completed progress reports ensuring that all pertinent information was communicated.
- Ensured that work sites were clean and clear of any hazards prior to the beginning of a construction project and throughout duration of the project and that all machinery and tools were available and in proper working order.
- Identified and provided additional assistance as needed to support and maintain efficient daily operations while interacting with customers and leadership team to establish objectives and update them on project status/issues.
- Established a strong track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget through effective project planning and supervision, resource allocation, and by maintaining productive relationships with crews and tradesmen.
Certification In Business
Sr. Field Foreman Resume
Summary : Looking for a position utilizing leadership skills & working in Mig/Stick/Flux-core welding, fitting, faring & erecting structural steel. Willing to travel and relocate for extended lengths of time.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Examined boilers, pressure vessels, tanks, or vats to locate defects, such as leaks, weak spots, or defective sections, so that they can be repaired.
- Bolt or arc weld pressure vessel structures and parts together, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Inspect assembled vessels or individual components, such as tubes, fittings, valves, controls, or auxiliary mechanisms, to locate any defects.
- Repaired or replaced defective pressure vessel parts, such as safety valves or regulators, using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, or metalworking machinery.
- Lay out plate, sheet steel, or other heavy metal and locate and mark bending and cutting lines, using protractors, compasses, and drawing instruments or templates.
- Installed manholes, handholes, taps, tubes, valves, gauges, or feedwater connections in drums of water tube boilers, using hand tools.
- Studied blueprints to determine locations, relationships, or dimensions of parts.
Jr. Field Foreman Resume
Objective : Dependable and hard-working field foreman with more than 17 years in the fire suppression industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Organized, Dedicated, and Committed to professionalism.
- Enforced safety policies and procedures and maintained compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Implemented programs, practices, and procedures to reduce the frequency and severity of accidental loss in workers compensation and general liability.
- Performed pre-job planning and logistics, JSA, THA, KPI, and established OSI budget.
- Communicated all safety policies, procedures, and measures to all employees.
- Conducted regular and routine safety inspections of employees, jobsites, and all buildings and equipment related to the project; resolved and corrected unsafe conditions and actions.
- Implemented safety programs such as lockout/tagout, fire protection, and OSHA safety compliance programs.
- Inspected and analyzed accidents and incident reports; took corrective measures.
Field Foreman III Resume
Summary : Supervised employees through DLH Industries been in charge of various crews throughout the different natural gas and oil industry. Knowledge of tools and implements.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Leadership Development, Spanish, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Business Development, Computer Knowledge.
- Scheduled the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Prepared and submited budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Prepared contracts and negotiated revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Inspected or reviewed projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Determined labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Applied green building strategies to reduce energy costs or minimize carbon output or other sources of harm to the environment.
- Helped to find locations, permit, drill, and complete 27 wells.
Field Foreman I Resume
Objective : A capable Field Foreman with extensive experience eager to attain the position in a construction company where can take and give advantages of qualification and skills.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Adobe Photoshop.
- Assisted Project Superintendent with supervising construction site.
- Safely and effectively operated a wide range of construction equipment; excavators, backhoes, loaders, forklifts, and other equipment needed for job.
- Demonstrated and effectively manage and team up with other construction workers performing a variety of activities.
- Assigned daily work tasks to construction workers Planning work for the day, assigning workers to necessary tasks as needed.
- Monitored both workers and sub-contractors making sure job tasks are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Knowledged of and enforces the relevant safety regulations under OSHA.
- Make sure workers use appropriate safety equipment and operating equipment and machinery in a safe manner.
Field Foreman II Resume
Headline : Created a standard of material and labor cost to reach projected goal of $5K per job in increased revenue for FNC Ponds.
Skills : Welding, Crane Operator, Forklift Operator, Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Daily task included contract bids and contract negotiations.
- Knowledged of blue print lay out of developing projects.
- Interacted and updated to new or previous constructed projects.
- Interacted with daily operations along with upper management meeting for up dated situation status.
- Facilitated operation inventory, Man hours, equipment rental, and materials according to company standards.
- Implemented and achieved a new financial strategy that lead to $5k in increased revenue per project.
- Facilitated the new standard for work ethics that allowed the company to sustain longer loyal employee retention rate by 92%.
Bachelor In Science
Asst. Field Foreman Resume
Headline : Methodical and industrious Construction Foreman seeking a challenging new position. Excellent in planning and directing day to day activities at construction sites.
Skills : Team player, Building trusting.
- Managed crews of up to 25 involved in sandblasting and fiberglassing, coating and installation of water and oilfield tanks.
- Handled hydro blasting and electrostatic coatings.
- Used plural components, various epoxies, and urethanes.
- Maintained drilling rigs and various oilfield equipment.
- Trained and supervised crew as well as handled paperwork that pertained to every shift.
- Observed load variations on strain gauges, mud pumps, and motor pressure indicators.
- Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.Responsible for promoting a safe and clean work environment.Installation of structural steel, handrails, stairs, and catwalks.
- Oversaw numerous levee-building projects.
Field Foreman/Representative Resume
Objective : Over 10 years and working for the railroad on all different types of rail cars for over a decade, to now being moved to a supervisor/management role.
Skills : Railroad Foreman, Railcar/Repairman, Welder.
- Ensured PowerPoint Presentations smooth workflow.
- Followed company procedures to maintain a work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Promoted shop/field safety Inventory control practices by working in a safe manner.
- Prepared and administered preventative FRA, AAR, and 49 CFR maintenance work orders.
- Inspected welds and checked that critical measurements met specifications upon completion.
- Removed and repaired unacceptable welds with air arc and field skills grinder to meet quality guidelines.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks with equipment and materials.
Field Foreman/Manager Resume
Headline : Obtain a full-time position where can utilize Permian Basin oilfield experience to contribute to the success of employer and build lasting relationships with co-workers as well as other industry professionals.
Skills : Apple Computers, Desktop, Publishing Software.
- Supervised and performed maintenance on numerous oil and gas wells within the Permian Basin and New Mexico.
- Oversaw acid jobs, tubing replacement, Rita pump, and H-Pump installation.
- Supervised work-over rigs, frac crews, and wireline crews.
- Communicated with pumpers/purchasers regarding well reports and production discrepancies.
- Gaged tanks and compared to pumper's reports.
- Supervised vacuum truck water transfer and remediation need related to oil/water spills.
- Supervised TX, RRC and NM OCD well tests and compliance related jobs.
Field Foreman/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 36 year experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. To combine technical expertise, leadership abilities and strong work ethics help maximize production, the effectiveness of safety and company profitability.
Skills : Bilingual, Operate Machinery, Managing skills.
- Set the example of obedience, hard work, and effective planning.
- Observed fellow volunteers work and teach, then discussed individual progress.
- Taught, read, and wrote in Spanish as well as English.
- Compiled statistical information to develop charts for goal-setting.
- Construction Built houses from foundation to finish with an emphasis on framing and roofing.
- Operated a front loader in the cleaning construction site.
- Worked in the Salt Water Treatment plant doing general facility maintenance.
- Valve removal and repair along with installation and maintenance.