Business Office Manager Resume
Summary : Business Office Manager and Admissions Coordinator for Skilled Nursing Facilities working with both short term rehabilitation as well as long term placement for patients suffering from dementia, debilitating chronic illnesses and developmentally challenged patients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Point Click Care, Excel, Quick Care, Quickbooks, Customer Service, Management, Training, Payroll, Human Resources, Accounting, Account Management, Records Management, Hiring, Hipaa, Billing, Documentation, Expense Reports
- Provides administrative, marketing, and operational support as needed.
- Partner with sales to offer information on alternative payment options, such as elder life, long term insurance, and benefits.
- Maintain adequate documentation of transactions including complete, accurate, and up to date files on residents and employees.
- Assist new associates with the completion of required documentation, including new hire, orientation, and benefits paperwork.
- Makes sure all required forms and documents are completed and submitted to ap, ar and payroll on a timely basis.
- Respond to resident requests and assist in the coordination of services for residents, families, and guests.
- Submit rate changes, annual or otherwise, and verify the accuracy of all charges on resident's account.
- Responsible for processing payroll, maintaining employee files according to state and corporate regulations.
Business Office Manager/Director Resume
Headline : Looking to obtain a position where an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy in handling detail, excellent computer skills, energy and cheerful outlook will be considered assets.
Skills : Microsoff Excel/Word, Great Plains Dynamics, Solomon, Yardi, ABRA, KRONOS, Ceridian, Oracle11iHR/Oracle A/P, MOVE-N, Paychex, Concur, ACCPAC,D-BIT
- Researched, identified, and resolved billing problems and provided excellent customer service.
- Managed and implemented processes to ensure accuracy and confidentiality in the resident billing database.
- Achieved compliance with all billing requirements by collaborating with vendors and internal clients to initiate and implement continuous process improvements.
- Ensured payments of invoices were processed within established service level commitments.
- Acquired knowledge in hr policies and procedures, workers compensation, and benefits administration.
- Supervises and provides directions and training to non-clinical administrative staff.
- Ensured that our employee hours and work were within our overall budget.
- Approved special payment arrangements on customer accounts, and oversee and participate in correspondence to authority customers.
Accountant/Business Office Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking opportunity with a well-established organization that enables me to make positive contributions while learning and improving new skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service
- Maintains and monitors a/r accounts and follows up on outstanding balances and collection efforts on past due accounts.
- Ensures daily processes of cash, petty cash, ancillary charging, patient funds, account adjustments, census, office supply purchases, and other accounts are adhered to.
- Ensures month-end close is completed and analyzes reports and makes appropriate corrections to ensure a timely, accurate, month-end close.
- Determines the accuracy of all accounts receivables and makes corrections as needed.
- Monitors the accuracy of all resident personal funds accounts and makes corrections as needed.
- Ensures timely completion of the monthly personal funds reconciliation's.
- Keeps other departments updated regarding financial and business office matters.
- Oversight of accounts receivables, accounts payable and budget management.
Associates in Business
Business Office Manager Resume
Summary : I have a variety of quality work experiences which have led me to have the vast knowledge in several areas of business. I have knowledge in the industries of Indian Housing, Property Restoration, Banking, Finance and Accounting. I am ready to use that knowledge and experience towards a position in which my skills are utilized to help people and a company be successful.
Skills : Proficient With Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Etc. Good Verbal And Written Communications
- Reviewed benchmarks set to ensure that the projected budgeted revenue for the month was on target and exceeded.
- Managed, directed and coordinated all functions of the business office in an ambulatory surgical setting.
- Facilitated residents and families to get appropriate insurance coverage, asset liquidation and trust accounts established.
- Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reduction / increased workloads.
- Responsible for coordinating all office functions and supervising a team of five administrative professionals.
- Established and maintained an ongoing, positive working relationship with vendors, employees, and residents.
- Developed and implemented the month end reporting and produced reports from the system relating to physician productivity, financial performance as it relates to third-party payers, audit reports, etc knowledge of all functions of the business office with hands-on experience.
Bachelor of Science
Business Office Manager/ Assistant Director Resume
Objective : Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition into healthcare industry. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by a solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Exel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint, Outsourcing, Customer Service, Financial Management, Typing, Phones, Medical Billing
- Daily operations and management of the business office assure the development and implementation of policies and procedures for financial functions to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Expedite billing and collection procedures to maximize revenue and cash flow.
- Project management over point click care development and implementation for clinical operations.
- Demonstrated satisfactory level of interpersonal skills to interact with facility staff, administration, residents, families, vendors and governmental agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks/responsibilities and complete duties within an allotted time.
- Provided relevant information regarding department status to the administrator and ensure open communication.
- Performed conflict intervention and resolutions for customers, families, employees, and residents when needed.
Associate of Arts
Business Office Manager / Admissions Coordinator Resume
Summary : I am interested in continuing my career with an organization that will utilize my Management, Supervision and Administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success for the establishment as well as myself.
Skills : 45 Wpm, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, NTT Data
- Manages the billing and reimbursement by ensuring the accuracy of data entry and appropriate use of CPT codes.
- Established clear communications and builds positive relationships with patients, physicians, directors, peers, and staff.
- Admitting and discharging resident using state and federal guided to collect proper documentation (loc, passr's insurance verification, verification of income, as well as personal information, need to complete forms.
- Reported to the owners of the company, as well as the vice president of operations, and our accounting department when goals were not met and what we could do differently to meet the next month's goals.
- Worked with other staff members to ensure that proper coverage was provided to meet the demands of the client load for the day.
- Supervised, monitored and reviewed employee conduct, performance, and productivity.
- Prepared accurate financial statements at the end of each month for the cfo.
Bachelor of Science
Assistant Business Office Manager Resume
Summary : Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Management, Administrative, Payroll, Payroll, Human Resources, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, Recruiting, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal, Communication, Safety, Compliance
- Performed supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Created company employee handbook outlining the company guidelines and rules of conduct.
- Generated company operating policies and procedures to ensure a clear understanding of employee and staff members' expectations.
- Analyzed and organized office operations and procedures such as information management, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services, and improved patient flow.
- Assigns/adjusts staff scheduling to achieve optimum patient care based on assessments of departmental needs and staff capabilities.
- Effectively anticipates, analyzes, interprets, and resolves department problems and recommends action, as required.
Business Office Manager Resume
Objective : A highly accomplished, talented and professional health care employee with four years of diverse experience. Looking for an opportunity to secure the position of a Health Care Administrator to utilize my skills and proficiency in a renowned organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Meditech, Windows 8, Medical Records, Marketing, Typing
- Planned, developed, organized, implemented, evaluated, and directed the facility's accounting functions under the supervision of the administrator.
- Managed, supervised, and trained personnel involved in admission process established and maintained a system of financial record keeping that included ledgers, recording payments, writing receipts, posting cash journals, prepared and made bank deposits, and managed resident's trust accounts.
- Maintained the general ledger that included t journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis, reconciliation, closing books, and setting up new accounts.
- Assisted in preparing monthly financial statements to include monthly balance sheet, and income/expense reports.
- Prepared financial and statistical reports performed functions of computer/data processors developed and utilized computer reports.
- Interpreted facility accounting policies and procedures to employees, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies.
- Assisted department directors in the development and use of accounting policies and procedures.
Bachelor of Science