Appointment Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Appointment Coordinator looking for advancement and leadership within the practice. Over 10 years of practicing patient service that has given me interactive, social and leadership skills. I have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Dentrix and Dolphin management.13 Years of experience in data entry, posting/receiving payments (patient/insurance), running reports and managing/scheduling appointments.
Skills : Clerical, Cash Reconciliation, Customer Service, Pharmacy, Data Entry, Switchboard, Microsoft
- Greeting visitors, patients and parents entering the practice, alerting all appropriate staff of patient arrivals.
- Scheduling and adjusting the patient appointments to maximize the patient care and reach practice profit target.
- Establishing, maintaining and keeping the patient files and records up to date.
- Upon appointment contacting each patients insurance to verify coverage/covered services to maximum payment out each visit.
- Using the computer, fax, credit card machine and scanning all documents into the correct center.
- Registering new patients and ensuring all required documents are completed.
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail and ensuring mail is ready to be sent out.
- Posting personal checks that are received by mail as well as the time of service.
- Regulating yearly insurance payments (so patients do not go over yearly maximum).
- Batching all insurance claims includes appropriate documentation for a claim to receive payment.
- Checking answer machine morning and after lunch and distributes messages as necessary.
Appointment Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Appointment Coordinator with 2 plus years of experience in the Medical domain and with a passion of guiding and directing people into becoming independent and self-sufficient by helping them with goal setting using program tools and resources to become successful in their communities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Case Management, Data Entry, Program Management, Scanning, Email Correspondence
- Answering the telephone using positive, professional communication.
- Use of auto answer phone system with high call volume average over 100 calls per day.
- Answering questions and offering information as requested to provide patient-focused services and a positive representation of the orthopedic practice.
- Registering the patients, obtaining and entering the accurate demographic information into Athena EMR computer system.
- Verifying the patient health insurance information and eligibility while working closely with the billing team to ensure proper referral is obtained as needed for the patient visit.
- Communicating with medical practices and insurance companies (i.e. Patients primary care physicians, visiting nurse, nursing homes, workers compensation, etc.) to obtain necessary documents for patients appointment.
- Scheduling the patient appointment by triaging patient problem with compassion and using appropriate questioning about injury or condition and history of treatment to schedule with an appropriate physician according to protocol.
Senior Appointment Coordinator Resume
Summary : Top-performing Senior Appointment Coordinator with over 11 years of experience. Strong background in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint. A team player who works collaboratively with all levels of staff.
Skills : Fast Learner, Medical Terminology, Punctual, Team Player, Scheduling, Payments, Answering Phones
- Prepared, verified, and completed the new and recalled patients charts, referrals, and x-rays prior to appointment.
- Managed doctors schedule: meet, greet, and seat patients to maintain the office schedules flow.
- Checked-in patient prior to scheduled surgery collected co-pay and made a post-operative appointment.
- Schedule appointments for new and recall patients such as pre-operative and post-operative.
- Kept a track and followed-up on scheduled patients missed and canceled appointments.
- Answered phone calls, checked phone and fax messages, and email correspondence with patients and other dental practices.
- Scanned, filed, and entered the patient records and information in the database.
- Maintained a clean and professional working environment for front office areas and waiting room.
- Contributed to overall patient satisfaction by consistently delivering outstanding customer service to patients, providers, and payers throughout the patient's healthcare experience.
Appointment Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Appointment Coordinator with 6 years of experience demonstrating sold interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Experienced in providing exceptional customer service, mentoring other employees and helping achieve all company goals and objectives. Currently, seeking a position which will utilize my experience and skills listed below.
Skills : Quick Learner, Credit Card Processing, Multi-line Phone, Cash Flow Management, Medical Terminology, Knowledgeable, Exceptional Communication, Computer, Windows XP
- Scheduling appointments for new and returning patients in a timely manner with duke a provider while providing excellent customer service.
- Answering multiple calls per day while addressing patient inquiries in reference to their scheduling needs.
- Registering the new patient information into the system prior to a new appointment being created and linked to the account.
- Printing and reviewing the patient referrals from outside clinics and hospitals for new and returning patient appointments.
- Fax referrals to designated departments for completion of referral request.
- Reviewing the in-basket and work queue daily for patient, staff, and providers and respond accordingly.
- Updating the patient demographics and insurance information to ensure correspondence and billing.
- Training new employees and providing them with the materials and knowledge needed to perform their job to the best of their ability.
Appointment Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Appointment Coordinator II with over 16 years of combined experience as a Registered Dental Hygienist/Front Office and Executive Assistant. with proven ability to provide a broad range of functions quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment. Skilled at multitasking. Recognized for dedication, work ethic and going the extra mile to get the job done. The right job for me is one that dovetails with my experience but also continues to challenge and encourage further development.
Skills : Administrative Support, Microsoft Office, Team Building, Excel, Sales Support, Customer Service, Data Entry, Insurance Verification, Medical Records
- Worked on setting up follow-up appointments for patients, updating doctors schedules when they take vacation time along with communicating with multiple departments throughout the clinic health system to ensure patients are scheduled for further testing or follow-up appointments based on their scheduling needs.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled some incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Cooperated with Medicaid and private insurance providers to resolve billing issues.
- Registered new patients and scheduled established PT’s using the Dentrix system.
- Checked dental eligibility and benefits using different online insurance portals.
- Explained to PT’s their benefits (deductibles, maximums, out of pocket costs for treatments/procedures. Answered heavy volume of calls. Utilized a fax, scanner, copier.
Appointment Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Versatile Appointment Coordinator III with 19 years of experience, trained in both Medical Management as well as Quality management who thrives in dynamic, challenging and fast-paced professional environments. Assertive and enthusiastic, with extensive knowledge of team building and an unsurpassed worth ethic. Highlights: Analytical, personable, dedicated, process improvement strategies, team building, procedure development, inventory control
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service, Highly Detail Oriented, Strong Communication, Skilled In Maintaining Confidentiality, Proficient In Managing Multiple Priorities, Strong Computer, Customer-oriented, Effective Time Management
- Providing support in several areas such as the clinic front desk, imaging, and scheduling call center and registration.
- Continually communicating with staff via email and ensuring appropriate coordination of appointments.
- Navigating several different computer systems to ensure appointments are scheduled according to patient and physician recommendations.
- Collecting and updating the patient demographics while ensuring HIPPA guidelines are maintained during scheduling and registration.
- Communicating with patients and their families in order to provide exceptional service and guarantee satisfaction.
- Delivering inquiries/messages intended for other personnel and departments promptly.
- Submitting the next day customer appointment paperwork to the appropriate individuals each evening.
- Responding to guests emails and set up their appointments for them as requested.
Jr. Appointment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Jr. Appointment Coordinator with many skill sets, who answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Flexible and hard working with the drive to succeed. Looking to utilize my qualifications and past work experiences in a positive, structured, professional work environment.
Skills : Canvassing, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Epic, Kronos, Multi-Line Phone System, Payroll, Coordinator, Publisher, Accounting, Customer Service, Data Entry,
- Greeted visitors, found out their purpose of visit, and ushered them to the right department.
- Answered incoming calls and provided details about automobile services and scheduled appointments to customers.
- Confirmed with customers about service appointments, and rescheduled missed appointments.
- Maintained visitors register and ascertained it includes name, contact details, type of vehicles, in and out timings, the purpose of visit, etc.
- Answered phone calls within three rings and ensured the call is forwarded promptly and the caller is not kept waiting for a long time.
- Communicated additional information provided by the service department to customers.
- Confirmed, canceled, and or moved appointments. Issued appointments to call center based on customers zip code. Spoke directly to representatives regarding appointments, using Google.
- Tracked technician hours and submitted to Service Manager General Manager daily.
Appointment Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experienced, detail-oriented Appointment Coordinator with 5 years of experience and with a proven ability to provide a broad range of functions quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment. Skilled at multitasking. Recognized for dedication, work ethic and going the extra mile to get the job done. Excellent interpersonal skills. Extremely organized Self-motivated Strong leadership Team player Punctual (Management) Fast learner Reliable Clear verbal skills.
Skills : MicroMD, Allscripts, EMR, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Citrix/KEYZ, SMS, Encompass, Medical Management, Effective Communication And Customer Service, Team Player, Initiative-taker, Perform Duties With Little Or No Supervision
- Effectively managed high-volume inbound and outbound customer calls-set an appointment as needed.
- Developed multi-point inspection sheets, run service lane reports and highlight notable information for next-day appointments.
- Looked up recalls, verify availability of parts and set-up appointments.
- Assisted the warranty administrator with the submission of warranty claims for payment.
- Managed 5 to 6 rental vehicle fleet. Maintained the paperwork until the vehicle is returned and paperwork is complete.
- Displayed excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Answered incoming calls-identifies self and company. Pre-registered, faxed reports, scanned the documents.
- Entered accurate information in epic for appointment scheduling, rescheduling, cancellation and comment entry.
- Engaged the customers in a friendly, energetic tone/schedule appointments for vehicle maintenance and repair.
Sr. Appointment Coordinator Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented, Sr. Appointment Coordinator dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Dedicated to over 7 years of experience combining management and customer service. Have a unique ability to relate to diverse clients.
Skills : Answering Calls, Computer Knowledge, Resolving Issues, Communication, Customer Service, Public Interaction, Interpersonal, Typing/Data Entry
- Greeted, registered, and assisted patients and families in a professional manner.
- Scheduled patient appointments for over 35 doctors according to patient specification and physical treatment needed.
- Conducted pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and medical care.
- Daily data entry of medical appointments, special instructions, patient information/ jurisdiction, and pre/post-operative instructions, faxing.
- Received incoming patient referrals assessed needed treatment and made appropriate outbound calls to schedule an appointment.
- Provided excellent customer service being sensitive and utilizing discretion in the disclosures and cares of the customers.
- Answered phone calls, provide information and transferred calls appropriately in a courteous and professional manner.
- Faxed copy authorizations, medical forms, and prescriptions.
Appointment Coordinator IV Resume
Summary : Seasoned Appointment Coordinator with 22+ years in a large Orthodontic practice. Looking for a career move into a Dental or Orthodontic practice. A team player with strong patient relation skills, and the ability to make patients feel welcomed with a friendly mature attitude.
Skills : Educating, Excel, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication, HIPAA, Scheduling, ADP, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Registering the patients prior to MRI scan by reviewing demographic, insurance and physician information.
- Scheduling appointments with patients and then confirm the information with the ordering physician.
- Assembling patient charts for appointments checking that it is complete with the Physician orders, lab work, imaging reports and operating room notes on valves or other.
- Calling physician office or hospital floor when necessary to alert them that a report is.
- Scheduling appointments, answer phone calls, check in patients, interact with patients, their families, and staff members.
- Taking payments, mail letters, work with other facilities and use of phones, computers, and various office equipment.
- Utilizing Dolphin management, helped patients schedule appointments and ran reports to follow up with patients that were due for appointments.
- Managed general email account which included processing correspondence from other dental professionals including letters, referrals, and x-rays - entered x-rays into Dolphin imaging.