Consumer Loan Officer Resume
Summary : Consumer Loan Officer Trainee is a sales position primarily responsible for building relationships with business contacts and customers in the consumer market segments.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Windows.
- Greet visitors in person or by phone, determine their needs, direct them to the appropriate department.
- Promote services by providing information.
- Maintain and update files with coding sheets and remove flags.
- Direct member complaints to the supervisor of the department.
- Complete documentation and encode information.
- Process checks, deposits receipts, and payoff ready receipts.
- Balance loan totals to verify that all loans were accurately calculated.
Sr. Consumer Loan Officer Resume
Summary : Maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries. Quality-focussedand always committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail.
Skills : MS Office, Sales, Management.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to the loan committee.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to the applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
BBA In Management
Jr. Consumer Loan Officer Resume
Summary : Customer relationship and often coordinates with others to serve the customers loan, lease, crop insurance and servicing needs. Interpret and evaluate financial information and ask appropriate follow-up and probing questions to determine the appropriate product or service.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Payroll, Human Resources, Customer Service, Financial Statements, Finance.
- Directed, through subordinate supervisors, coordinate activities to implement institution policies, procedures, and practices.
- Prioritize workload, calendar, and schedule appointments and meetings using such software as spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintained office equipment and submitted maintenance call as deemed necessary.
- Perform regular office automation duties such as mail processing, copying, faxing, scanning and typing duties.
- Maintained time and attendance records for personnel and supervised Teller line employees.
- Communicated with customers to resolve account problems and interviewed potential new employees.
- Handle all large transactions, vault cash, all opening and closing procedures, monitor NSF report.
Consumer Loan Officer III Resume
Objective : Complete the full loan application process, including the preparation of documents, analysis of data and credit history, as well as collecting and reviewing required documentation for consumer loan products.
Skills : Interpersonal and written communication, organizational, Computer proficiency.
- Providing excellent member service by exceeding company expectations, through the provision of a wide range of products and services.
- Acquiring both an extensive and fundamental skill set of both product and company knowledge, to provide unconditional service.
- Prospectively asked for members' business, and correctly executing the process of originating, finalizing and servicing a variety of loans after finalization.
- Accordingly processing diverse loan payments, and making any required changes to existing accounts.
- Acting in a professional manner to overcome objections, and resolve any issues that may have risen, to provide the best member experience possible.
- Distinguished computer operation skills, impeccable phone presence, and excellent verbal and written communications.
- Capability to actively answer consistent questions for large groups of new employees, as well as provide them with the tools and knowledge to asses future situations independently.
Bachelor Of Science
Consumer Loan Officer II Resume
Headline : Management responsibility with an organization where demonstrated skills in Marketing, Administration, Sales, and Collections can be translated into improved growth and profitability.
Skills : Branch Management, Team Leadership, Supervision.
- Collections responsibility for mortgages, installment loans, and commercial loans totaling over $30 million.
- Communications with past-due loan customers via telephone, mail, and in person.
- Review applications for new loans and communicate acceptance/declination accordingly.
- Write up new loans according to policy.
- Work with bank and customer attorneys' offices as to foreclosures and legal action.
- Complete monthly and quarterly past due statistics.
- Initiate and coordinate insurance claims.
Consumer Loan Officer I Resume
Headline : Complete the full loan application process, including the preparation of documents, analysis of data and credit history, as well as collecting and reviewing required documentation for consumer loan products.
Skills : Microsoft, Training, Training, Typing 65 WPM, Management, Sales.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lending policies, procedures, and guidelines through any operational changes.
- Analyze consumer loan applications and visa applications and make the decision to approve, counter-offer or deny according to established guidelines.
- Cross-sell products such as loan protection, GAP, and warranties.
- Cross-sell additional products to members that will benefit them by mining the credit report Get all proper documentation needed for loan decisions and underwriting.
- Communicate decisions to members while maintaining relationships and offering alternative solutions.
- Mentor new loan officers by suggesting any changes or improvements needed, then review their loans and make my recommendation.
- Work with and train loan partners on procedures and verification methods for loans to establish a more effective way to process loans.
BS In Finance
Consumer Loan Officer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Polished professional equipped with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Management Experience, Customer Service.
- Consult with clients seeking to refinance or purchase property and help customers determine the best loan product for their budget.
- Provide expert consultation and aggressively sell consumer/mortgage products.
- Monitor loans carefully from initiation to closing, monitor and track progress.
- Developed and implemented a Flood Recertification process that reduced loan processing time by two days and saved clients more than $50k annually in fees.
- Processed more than 500 loans of more than $30m with loan authority to $75k.
- Exceeded and met daily and monthly loan origination quota by 100%, wrote two to four loans per day, the quota of four.
- Analyze every situation to determine risk in an effort to protect organizational assets.
Consumer Loan Officer/Executive Resume
Headline : Forward thinking and performance-driven business professional with robust organizational, customer service, and communication skills. Multidisciplinary industry expertise with emphasis in operational management and financial underwriting.
Skills : Finances, Microsoft Suites, Loan Underwriting, Auditing, Banking, Compliance.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of consumers being evaluated for risk determination.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility for loans.
- Counsel applicants on loan repayments policies and restrictions.
- Research lenders to find the lowest rate possible for a loan.
- Set up repayment plans and modify existing setup if necessary.
- Assist in selection of financial award candidates using electronic databases to certify loan eligibility.
- Maintain and review account records, updating and categorizing them according to status changes.
- Ensure loan applications are complete and correct.
Consumer Loan Officer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 31 years of progressive experience including member relations, accounting, consumer and mortgage credit analyzing and determination. Able to establish rapport and maintain high level contact with the members as well as the general public.
Skills : Microsoft And Windows, Spanish Speaking.
- Provided information regarding credit union services and/or policy to prospective and current members.
- Conducted both telephone and in-person interviews with the loan applicants.
- Analyzed loan requests utilizing a thorough knowledge of loan policies, credit information and repayment ability to make an informed decision.
- Provided financial counseling to applicants.
- Compiled and prepared necessary documentation.
- Maintained effective communication with all departments to ensure quality service to all members.
- Load consumer loan applications, while interviewing the member for the loan request.
Consumer Loan Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging goal-oriented position that will utilize exceptional communication skills, organizational abilities customer servicing, initiative, and professional business experience.
Skills : Inactive, Vertifore Agency Management System.
- Working closely with members to identify and facilitate their lending needs through applying, consultation, credit reviewing, and debt management.
- Generating high volumes of loan applications in areas of credit cards, unsecured and secured loans, home equity lines, second mortgages, auto loans, and other loan products.
- Actively partnering with the title department, loan processors, collections representatives, and underwriters to ensure required documentation is properly-suited for processing and closing upon approval.
- Establishing IRA's, HSA's, and CD's with members on a daily basis.
- Daily underwriting auto loan deals indirectly with over 200 local dealerships for members seeking to purchase a vehicle.
- Rewriting loans for delinquent accounts, changed terms, and other necessary matters to revise loan agreements.
- Cross-selling insurance and protection products when possible and various other tasks are continuously assigned per the underwriting management team.
Bachelors Of Business