Manufacturing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced Manufacturing Coordinator with diversified work experience in Manufacturing assembly planning, Digital manufacturing, Industrial engineering, Process engineering, Digitalization activities & project management.
Skills : Executive Support, MS Office Applications.
- Updated production spreadsheets with an inventory of available parts and material for parts and manufacturing Made 2 Manage System.
- Responsible for ordering and supply management for all business office equipment.
- Maintained vendor relationships for adequate supply of product for running operation.
- Maintained weekly schedules for leadership and field service technicians.
- Worked with Bill of Materials and Purchase Orders.
- Authorized final approval for pricing.
- Tracked and processed annual fixed asset inventory.
- Generated machinery proposals for Systems Specialists (our machinery as well as outside vendor machinery).
Certificate In Industrial
Sr. Manufacturing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a Manufacturing Coordinator position in a marketable environment that will utilize 14 years of supervisory/managerial skills. Seeking a challenging career opportunity where dynamic sales, customer service, interpersonal/public relation, and team building skills will improve instrumental in driving demand and profit growth.
Skills : Warehouse Management System, Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for implementing Kanban (Pull) systems into point-of-use inventory storage.
- Developed and calculated Kanban lot sizes based on customer demands.
- Developed and implemented visual management to support the Kanban system.
- Developed and implemented three shelf Kanban inventory layouts.
- Developed and implemented Kanban training for the plant workforce.
- Responsible for implementing a color-coding and identification system to improve machine and components transfer for service product orders.
- Represented the division as a core team member during an eighteen-month project integrating the Baan enterprise resource planning software into the business processes.
- Coordinated cross-functional integration of the business designs.
Jr. Manufacturing Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Manufacturing Coordinator position that will provide the opportunity to maximize abilities and gain experience while offering challenge and stability.
Skills : Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance Course.
- Coordinated meetings and appointments based on working knowledge of the manager's schedule and priorities.
- Tracked vacation and time-off, scheduled and used for direct-report associates.
- Maintained a suspense tracking system to ensure projects are submitted within established time frames.
- Created and distributed various forms, reports, and presentations using Microsoft Office software programs.
- Scheduled, and facilitated training for new associates.
- Maintained a Production Office filing system and a variety of materials for reference purposes.
- Provided administrative support to Production Supervisors.
- Maintained appropriate levels of office supplies and press floor supplies.
Manufacturing Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Qualified Manufacturing Coordinator with 2+ years of manufacturing management experience, including cross-training and scheduling employees, ordering parts, record-keeping and meeting all production deadlines.
Skills : Linux, CAD, FANUC Robot Programming, KUKA Robot Programming, Yaskawa Motoman Robot Programming.
- Supervised production schedules, production quality, and on-time delivery.
- Led professional development programs for assembly and operator staff.
- Implemented root cause and corrective actions to remove production constraints and improve product quality.
- Enforced a culture of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement while providing operational leadership.
- Trained, developed and counseled employees to develop a high performing team.
- Coached employee's in developing and achieving individual performance goals.
- Developed and maintained strong and clear communication and rapport with plant personnel.
- Reviewed OEE progress daily and weekly with the team, led monthly meetings with upper management to focus on areas of improvement.
Manufacturing Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Eight years and four months of overall experience across different publishing and printing organizations in varying roles. Involved people management, work scheduling, work allocation, reporting, inter-departmental coordination, call and mail handling, liaise with stakeholders, budget handling, organizing and conducting team meetings, project management from start to end.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PPT, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing, Excel, Email, Printing.
- Handled Production Control and Value-added Quality Assurance for publisher's books and KLI Books.
- Trained in updating covers for publisher books using Adobe Illustrator Attending weekly schedule and turnover meeting with the clients and discuss project status.
- Kept track of all the titles and updating in an oracle based application database called 'MISER'.
- Created Print run forms, purchase orders for composition, printing, component, etc.
- Responsible for updating the procedures manual.
- Responsible for Auditing the Project manager in updating MISER.
- Supplied files to Aggregators and on-line libraries.
- Created an Aggregator report.
BE In Technology
Manufacturing Coordinator I Resume
Headline : An organized individual that is able to perform multiple tasks efficiently. Problem solver who works well as a member of a team or independently. Exceptional organizational skills. Top performer that can meet deadlines accurately.
Skills : Disciplinary/Terminations Procedures, Payroll Process, Policy Development.
- Assisted manufacturing manager by placing purchase requests, monitoring work order status and purchase orders.
- Issued incoming stock to work order and backorders.
- Maintained records of production order completion status.
- Performed clerical functions such as updating files.
- Ensured documentation is accurate and correct.
- Maintained department schedules to the MRP system.
- Wired, aligned and assembled electrical control panels and control boxes.
- Tested and repaired wiring installations, assemblies, and electrical circuits.
Manufacturing Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Manufacturing Coordinator with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical, drug products, API, and medical device industry. Possesses exceptional knowledge in the manufacturing of solids, liquid dosage, medical device and active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office Equipment.
- Coordinated manufacturing activities for clinical batches.
- Represented Clinical Manufacturing on technical and project management aspects on Cross-Functional Teams.
- Generated project plans and timelines for manufacturing campaigns by partnering with SCM scheduler and manufacturing supervisors.
- Reviewed batch documentation pre and post-manufacturing.
- Generated Master Batch Records (MBR), Working Batch Record (WBR), and all associated forms and labels required for execution and train technicians on the batch records prior to execution.
- Ordered components, API, and excipients from the warehouse for manufacturing.
- Prepared experimental batch records and author Dosage Material Identification Sheet (DMID) and Master Batch Records (MBR) for GMP.
- Supported processing of GMP batches and provide oversight when required.
- Managed multiple projects and assisted in outsourcing with third party manufacturing.
BS In Chemistry
Manufacturing Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Headline : Hardworking, Creative more than 7 years of experience in pharmaceuticals API, Bulk-drug operations/Technical services/plant management in large, pilot, multiline facilities. Proven track record of achieving sustained improvements in quality, cost and delivery functions.
Skills : SAP, Customer Service, Inventory Management.
- Executed all duties related to managing numerous production lines within the Assembly Operation.
- Boosted staff productivity to ensure adherence to the building schedules.
- Monitored production to maintain Committed Ship Date Performance.
- Participated to improve cycle times for Small Load products that had higher work content.
- Reduced cycle time by 20%.
- Participated in the implementation of the Tier 1 process to the assembly lines.
- Compared bids from various vendors to determine the placement of projects.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Manufacturing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of Experience in Manufacturing Coordinator, Process Enhancement, Project Management and Management and driving Manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Responsible for managing all outbound shipments, including the preparation of sequentially numbered paperwork in a software accounting system.
- Managed packaging materials inventories, packaging of the product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- Created procedures to establish a systematic process for Engineering Change Implementation documented by PCNs and ECOs.
- Performed inventory management for incoming and outgoing company products and parts necessary to the manufacturing of products.
- Attended weekly Internal Meetings for feedback on progress and results of the PCN and ECO activity assigned.
- Ensured availability and updates of the documentation are in place to carry out the weekly meeting with Directv Engineering Management Team.
- Provided presentations over a shared web-based platform of PCN documentation to be view and discussed on a weekly basis.
Manufacturing Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Manufacturing Coordinator position that will utilize administrative experience, management experience, willingness to help others, along with strong work ethic, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Filing, Inventory, Kaizen, Lotus Notes, Sharepoint.
- Processed Engineering Change Orders, obsolete parts and product part number set up.
- Developed and maintained metrics and reports regarding BOM and CAD accuracy.
- Supervised 4 Cell Coordinators, 10 Manufacturing Team Members, and 32 Contract employees to ensure production schedule was met for all shifts.
- Managed inventory and reconciliation process to ensure completeness of materials for work orders.
- Created and implemented a training curriculum for the Manufacturing Team.
- Audited processes and metrics for effectively increasing the on-time delivery from 85% to 98%.
- Supervised a staff of 8 full-time employees that led the quality control of media Print, Replication, Receiving and Turnkey Quality personnel.