Network Analyst Resume
Objective : An innovative, multi-disciplined and solutions-oriented IT professional seeking a position in network engineering where my dedication, ability to meet goals, and troubleshooting skills can be fully utilized for the better growth and profit of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining local area network equipment.
- Provided technical support and troubleshooting for both hardware and software issues.
- Performed the tasks of making ongoing recommendations of network policies and standards.
- Assisted in configuring assessments for routers, switches, network appliances and host.
- Supported and guided team members in resolving problems using lab equipment.
- Followed standard operating procedures in order to perform routine network changes upon management request.
- Maintained system and network availability and monitoring of services.
Associates In Information Systems
Network Analyst/Helpdesk Administrator Resume
Summary : Networking Systems Administration professional and college student seeking an Network Analyst position that will allow me to utilize my experience and education while contributing to the overall success of an organization.
Skills : Software Common Software: Quark XPress, Adobe InDesign,.
- Provide technical support for Division and Model homes throughout Florida State.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of phone and network systems.
- Configure enterprise level networks using Windows 2000/2003 server, WindowsXP/2000 Workstations.
- Provide enterprise level network connectivity using Watchguard routers point to point VPN connections.
- Interpret site drawings for installation and programming of new phone systems and network installations.
- Document systems configurations using AutoCAD and Microsoft Access Responsible for custom building of workstation and server PC's.
- Responsible for low voltage structured cabling, new installations and maintenance of existing systems.
Certificate In Proxim Certification Course
Network Analyst/Programmer Analyst Resume
Summary : I am interested in a client service coordinator position where I can increase my leadership abilities through regularly encountering and solving problems, and meeting targets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, System Administration, Customer Service, Drawing, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Identify, effectively communicate, and resolve project issues and risks.
- Effectively communicate project status to upper management.
- Overall responsibility for the development, analysis, and interpretation of cost information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operation effectiveness of the organization.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects within constraints of the FCC.
- Work directly with state, and county officials to get testing requirements for the respected police departments.
- Acquired resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Mentor, and motivate team members, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
- Equilibrium tolerant of unpredictable, fast-changing environment/emergency services while remaining centered.
Network Analyst/IT Security Analyst Resume
Objective : I am a multi-certified IT professional and have over 15 years of IT hands on working experience and have worked several different IT roles such as Help Desk Specialist, Systems Administrator, Network Analyst, Technical Services Analyst, Systems Engineer and most recently IT Administrator. All these roles had the desktop/network support component that I had to support. I am capable of configuring, installing and supporting server/desktop and network infrastructure equipment.
Skills : Server Hardware: Dell/HP - Installing, Configuring And Troubleshooting. NOS: Windows Server 2008R2. Network Infrastructure Equipment: Cisco.
- Oversaw computer equipment utilized for store merchandising distribution.
- Ensured minimal loss of productivity through daily resolution of system and operational malfunctions.
- Performed hardware and software installs, application installs, server installs and necessary network infrastructure changes.
- Provided second level on-site end user support in the areas of LAN, PC, Windows 2000/NT servers, Windows 2000 and Windows XP workstations (hardware/software), and network printing.
- Rectified server problems on distribution center's LAN through comprehensive monitoring and proactive addressing of issues.
- Created user request database to log and track incoming helpdesk calls.
- Researched, evaluated, and documented desktop and server issues.
- Supported in-house systems and applications.
Web/Network Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly motivated IT professional with 15 years of experience in technical support with extensive knowledge in hardware and software; seeking an opportunity in a technical support environment. Experienced in communicating, diagnosing and resolving problems in regards to assisting clients locally and remotely. Possesses an in depth knowledge of numerous Windows operating systems. This including: installing, configuring and repairing.
Skills : Installing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN network hardware components. Cisco routers and switches.
- Installed and maintained the Enterprise Network to meet the functional objectives of the business needs.
- Planned and designed the enterprise local area and wide area network (LAN-WAN).
- Configured Cisco routers and Vanguard frads to run network applications essential to maintain quality service and keep production levels at or above customer expectations.
- Worked with Implementations, Quality Assurance and Development groups to ensure communication availability between internal and external customers for testing of applications and bringing new customers to the production network.
- Lead Technology Call Center Representative Served as point of escalation for monitoring network issues, contractual issues, operational issues and facility issues with potential customer impact.
- Informed customers of issues that may impact service or performance levels.
- Collected and analyzed data to be distributed to internal and external customers.
- Provided customers with root cause outage analysis and ensured Service Level Agreements were met on time.
B.A. In History
Network Analyst II Resume
Summary : More than 25 years of experience using computers in the workplace. Quickly learns to use software, computers and peripherals. Works well in an environment where presented with difficult deadlines. Can adapt to the environment easily, grasp an understanding of technical challenges, and communicate issues or challenges to co-workers. Excellent at multi-tasking and maintaining job efficiency. Comfortable taking on new roles and tasks. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
Skills : Networking, Computer Repair, Computer Repair, Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Switches, Switches.
- Maintain computing environment by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring network performance.
- Provide support for 130+ desktops in a warehouse and office environment including support for remote users in the US, China and Canada Configure, install and maintain Cisco routers and switches Develop systems and network configurations including backups and disaster recovery Assisted in the implementation of an ERP software by evaluating different departments needs and uses.
- Offered training in the new software to ensure users would be up to speed on implementation of the new new software.
- Responsible for implementing the change from POT service to Cisco VOIP.
- Curves International 04 6-10/06 Network Analyst End-user support.
- Assist in the planning, and design of network installations.
- Support remote end users, Microsoft servers, Exchange mail server, VPN clients, wireless access points, web servers, and ftp servers.
- Research, design and implement new Help Desk software.
Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology
Network Analyst III Resume
Summary : Solutions -focused Information technology professional, with 4 years United States Navy IT military experience. Considerable hands-on experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting; systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. CORE QUALIFICATIONS CompTIA Security+ Certification. Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility Works excellent individually or as part of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Computer Repair, Computer Networking, Routers, Switches, Supervising, Secret Clearance, Remote Desktop Support, Quality Control.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks.
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
- Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as systems to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Work with vendors to resolve complex network problems.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Contact Regional coordinators for agent closing and conversions.
Senior Network Analyst Resume
Summary : Talented and accomplished Information Technology Professional with a hands-on background in management, systems and network engineering, design, support, and installation. Proven ability to design and implement network and systems infrastructures at the local and national level. I am experienced in project management of hardware and software systems and implementations for various industries as the owner of PCWORX and Associates, LLC.
Skills : MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Typing, HTML.
- Designed and implemented IT technology to support corporate initiatives.
- Designed a consolidated database structure to enable the EDI team to pool resources, reduced a 16 person workload to 3.
- Designed and implemented an Active Directory Domain model to integrate 16 domains into one forest thereby creating standards and reducing overall administration requirements while increasing server reliability by 31%.
- Designed implemented and trained personnel in a packaged gigabit LAN to provide more efficient service for each location; thereby eliminating need for expensive LAN consultants to update outdated models.
- Modified gigabit package to accommodate more robust network locations.
- Modified VPN strategy to accommodate all users including worldwide telecommunications and Mac OS users thus saving company $250K annually.
- Developed secure wireless network for new corporate office to ensure protection of proprietary information.
Bachelor's Of Art In Psychology
Lead Network Analyst Resume
Summary : Leverage administrative and data management experience, improving timeliness, quality, and cost efficiency. Highly motivated administrative professional and team player. Extensive computer, administrative, and problem solving skills. Strong verbal and written communicator. Initiate and follow-through effectively on projects. Organize, plan, and achieve results in fast-paced environments, consistently providing process improvements and producing top-quality outcomes. Customer / client focused.
Skills : Dell/Hp Laptops & Desktops, Windows Networks, Windows.
- Maintained and administered approximately 75 NT Servers and the Imaging / Workflow environment.
- Handled all Help Desk tickets assigned to Network Services and provided Level 2 Support for Help Desk technicians.
- Performed backups and restores on all NT Servers using Tivoli Storage Manager and Veritas.
- Created, documented, and implemented security procedures.
- Worked with users, quickly resolving any issues with imaging / workflow applications.
- Led DK Ontrack Online upgrade project for Skandia University (including installing IIS, setting up Virtual Directories, creating and implementing new web site), customizing by using DKWeb Builder and HTML.
- Created and maintained team website, using FrontPage and HTML for implementation.
Network Analyst I Resume
Headline : 3.5 years of Encompass support Scored 84% on the Encompass Essentials exam: the prerequisite for the Encompass Administrator certification.
Skills : Android, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, HTML 5, CSS, Remote Desktop, Mac OS X, Teamviewer 11, SQL, Microsoft Serve 2012 R2, ESRI ArcMap, IOS, Vmware.
- Monitoring networks in almost every county ensuring maximized up-time utilizing Solarwinds and HP Openview Notify local IT support when problems are found.
- Notify ISP if local support is unreachable.
- Coordinated with various departments (network operations, network security, EDC, directory team, messaging) when a clear solution isn't found.
- Monitored incidents to resolution with BNC Remedy Used Active Directory and Exchange to reset passwords, modify user rights, create distribution lists, and full access and send as rights Accessed remote servers to diagnose low disk space errors and restarts, as well as basic functionality.
- Performed blackberry administration sending activation passwords, and assigning mail servers.
- Setup Microsoft Lync availability to worldwide clients on a user by user basis.
- Performed basic help desk troubleshooting before escalating to various specialized departments.
- Monitored online backups and ensure the server is still processing jobs, escalate if required.
Network Analyst/Help Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : An accomplished IT professional seeking a Network or Business Support Analyst position where IT education, certifications and work experience will be of value to an organization, and there will be growth potential within an organization. Professional, flexible, and service-oriented while delivering excellent services to end users at all levels.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Pro-actively monitored all of WAN and LAN infrastructure in the network for clientele on the Network.
- Delivered first line support on all failures determining the impact and scope of problem and assisting with resolution or initiate a triage call with engineers for resolution.
- Monitored Utilization of network traffic to ensure optimal usage of line continuously.
- Performed Client Health Checks continuously and accurately.
- Assisted in trouble shooting and monitoring of network problems.
- Monitored backed up jobs and restoration procedures insuring completion within deadline.
- Check log files in cisco switches and routers in cases of high CPU utilization.
- Performed prompt and efficient logging of all incidents and service request received through email, web, telephone and walk-in requests.
A.A.S. In Accounting
Network Analyst Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, accurate and dependable with an uncompromising work ethic and experience. An active listener with strong interpersonal skills that learns quickly and will provide exceptional results. Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining composure and sense of humor. Stays abreast of all current and developing technology and delivers thorough and effective solutions with excellent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Vrepair, NXTT.
- Perform help desk support by investigating and resolving software and hardware concerns of internet and intranet users on a NIPR and SIPR network.
- Troubleshoot user access issues, internet connection problems, email issues, reset password, and other web portal issues.
- Verify and update user information into the database.
- Assist user with e-mail configuration on their personal computers or handheld devices.
- Restore files from archives and backups for users.
- Interview users to collect information about problem or assign problems to appropriate individuals, support escalation process as well as document all problems into the Help Desk/Call Center Oracle CRM software called Right Now Web.
- Log and track all calls and maintain a record of customer issues.
- Respond to e-mail request and chat for support along with providing assistance using online response templates and other documents.
Associate's In Network Administration