Senior Network Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Network Engineer with 7 years of experience in providing solutions, implementation, network designing, a configuration of Cisco routers and switches, troubleshooting of complex networking system. Experience in designing, configuring, implementing and testing of LAN, WAN, Ethernet, Frame Relay and IP routing protocols such as OSPF, IGRP, RIP, BGP, EIGRP. Worked on network topologies and configurations, TCP/IP, UDP, Frame Relay, bridges, routers, Token ring, ATM, hubs, and Switches.
Skills : Routing, Switching, VLANs, ACL Management, Network Security, Network Design, Network Access Control, Data Center, Design, Linux, Microsoft Server, HelpDesk
- Providing technical knowledge and insight to current and future operations planning.
- Directing and designing network diagrams to meet and exceed mission standards.
- Integrating and seamlessly tying in army tactical networks and hardware into strategic planning.
- Maintaining current WAN/LAN networks, while configuring and adapting the network for future growth.
- Managing telecommunications, networking, satellite communications, and network security for the 20 cbrne network.
- Maintaining 20 cbrne tactical network to accommodate current network traffic, upgrade current network redundancy and failover, and maintain mac 1 secret 8500.2 controls for COOP site.
- Overseeing and providing leadership to a team of IT managers that provide signal and network support to users on both nipr/sipr from deployed tactical packages.
- Upgraded and sorted SolarWinds network performance monitor to actively monitor all telecommunication/it assets in order to maintain high availability and understand network usage for future planning.
- Increased overall network performance by upgrading network circuits from DS1 to DS3 eliminating, while making it feasible to eliminate unnecessary circuits and equipment.
- Served as the information assurance network manager and played a vital role in assuring all network equipment was up to date, secure, documented and verified in order to maintain diacap accreditation.
Enterprise Network Engineer Resume
Headline : Enterprise Network Engineer with 7 plus years of experience in networking, installing, configuring and maintaining network devices. Implementing IP addressing schemes, LAN/WAN protocols, IP Services, to fulfill network requisites in different environments.
Skills : Network Administration, Networking, Wireless, Dhcp, Switches, Routers, Cisco Routers, Pool Load Balancing Methods, LTM, NAT Server, LAN/WAN, LAN Hardware And Software
- Providing network/security engineering and support for mission-critical applications and subcontracted network management services for wide area network, and local area network environments, including multiple client offices as part of multi-year IT outsourcing contracts.
- Responsible for the maintenance of high-quality network services while supporting the implementation of new systems and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic environment.
- Providing hands-on technical support for WAN, LAN, proxy and security devices.
- Interfacing with key customer contacts, project managers, other service delivery managers and staff, subcontractors, support personnel, and other stakeholders.
- Directly executing network services projects, and operations activities.
- Interfacing with SAIC program and senior management in support of the achievement of service level, financial and technical objectives.
- Providing On-Call or after hours support to provide expert recommendations for troubleshooting issues.
- Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks. Establishing and operating network test facilities
Associate Of Science
Junior Network Engineer Resume
Objective : Network Engineer with 2+ Years of extensive experience in network Design, Implementations, and Troubleshooting in the areas of Routing and Switching protocol, including experience in providing network support, installation and analysis for a broad range of LAN / WAN/MAN communication systems. Expertise in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco Routers (7200, 7600, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 1800, 1700, 800) and Cisco Switches (2900, 3500, 3700 series, 6500 series).
Skills : Cisco Routers, Pool Load Balancing Methods, LTM, NAT Server, LAN/WAN, LAN Hardware And Software, Troubleshooting BGP/OSPF
- Responsible for IP routing using BGP, OSPF, Static Routers and switching using STP/VTP/VLAN.
- Responsible for design, implement and, maintenance of cisco, checkpoint, juniper.
- Created and modified nodes, pools, VIPs, monitors, SSL profiles and rules.
- Created engineering documentation to record f5 environment and change processes.
- Interacted with IT support teams troubleshooting applications supported by F5 LTM.
- Monitored F5 networks and reported on traffic and statistics to maintain appropriate performance.
- Designed and deployed F5 LTM and GTM load balancer infrastructure per business needs.
- Upgraded iOS on various Cisco routers like 3945 and 2911 as well as switches like 3750, 4500 and 6500.
- Configured and maintained Cisco enterprise firewalls (layer 2 and layer 3) from CLI.
- Worked on different networking concepts and routing protocols like OSPF, DNS, and other LAN/WAN technologies.
Bachelors Of Technology
Lead Network Engineer Resume
Summary : Lead Network Engineer with over Eight plus years of hands-on experience in Network engineering, designing, integrating, deploying, maintaining and supporting a broad range of communication systems.
Skills : Operating Systems & Tools Cisco IOS, Windows NT 4.0 (Desktop/Server), Windows Server, Windows XP/Windows 7/8, LINUX, Solaris, Active Directory, Apache Server, MS Exchange Server, Veritas Volume Manager.
- Managing and configuring Cisco switches and routers independently.
- Creating and managing user accounts to all team members in the partner environment.
- Managed VPN, IPsec, endpoint-security, status policy, and application control, IPs, monitoring, anti-spam, smart provisioning and DLP using checkpoint firewalls.
- Configuring and implementing F5 Big-IP, LTM, GTM load balancers to maintain global and local traffic.
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting and configuring terminal servers.
- Provided redundancy in a very multi-homed Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) network by tunings as-path.
- Handling enterprise outages effectively and driving towards the resolution.
- Responsible for the coordination of fault escalations in conjunction with the first high-level technical management of high priority or technically complicated calls.
- Monitored all network operations and performed corrective actions necessary to restore any network outages.
BS in Computer Science Engineering
Sr. Network Engineer Resume
Headline : Sr. Network Engineer with around 5 plus years of experience in designing, architecting, deploying and troubleshooting Network & Security infrastructure on routers, switches (L2/L3) & firewalls of various vendor equipment. Working Knowledge on Cisco IOS & basic Nexus (7K, 5K&2K). Efficient designing experience in IP Addressing Scenario using VLSM and Sub netting. Good at OSI Layers concepts.
Skills : Cisco Routers, Cisco L2 & L3 Switches, Juniper Platforms, LAN Technologies, WAN Technologies, Network Security, OS Products/Services, Networks Protocols, Gateway Load Balancing
- Configured and deploying Cisco catalyst 6506, 4948e, 4510 switches and Cisco 3660, 3845, and 7609 series routers.
- Worked extensively in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting Cisco's ASA 5500.
- Involved in the troubleshooting aspects of complex network infrastructure using the routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
- Configuring VLANs/Routing/Nating with the firewalls as per the network design.
- Responsible for Cisco ASA firewall administration, rule analysis, rule modification.
- Worked on change management documentation of network infrastructure design using Microsoft Visio.
- Performing setup of test scenarios, both hardware and software components, and perform troubleshooting.
- Managing the project task to migrate from Cisco ASA firewalls to checkpoint firewalls.
- Configured and performed troubleshooting on link state protocols like OSPF in single area and multiple areas.
- Redesigned internet connectivity infrastructure for meeting bandwidth requirements.
Bachelor Of Technology
IT Systems And Network Engineer Resume
Headline : Cisco Certified IT Systems And Network Engineer with 5 + years of experience in the industry, which includes expertise in the areas of Routing, Switching, and Firewall. Expert level knowledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems. Implementation traffic filters on Cisco routes using Standard extended Access list.
Skills : Network Administration, Network Support, Troubleshooting, System Administration, Active Directory, Sharepoint, IOS, Cisco, Juniper
- Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF & EIGRP (route redistribution, distribute lists, route-maps, offset-lists, prefix lists, route summarization, route-feedback, BGP attributes) on Cisco routers 7613, 7201, and 3945e.
- Deployed Cisco's Flexconnect managed the configuration inventories and timely revisions for ACI policies.
- Routing development between riverbed steelhead wan optimization controllers and cisco and juniper router platforms leveraged EAP and Cisco ISE host os detection capabilities to design a unique employee BYOD solution worked on Cisco wap and Cisco prime for wireless access within the campus.
- Routing development between riverbed interceptor and cisco and juniper router platforms.
- Implemented zone based firewalling and security rules on the Palo Alto firewall.
- Providing assistance in the installation and maintenance of various Aruba products and extending support to enterprise customers and partners worldwide.
- Supervising all personnel engaged in the operation and support of network facilities, including all communications equipment on various platforms in large scale or multi-shift operations.
- Monitoring and responding to hardware, software, and network problems. Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
Bachelors of Science
Senior Network Engineer & System Administrator Resume
Summary : A dynamic Senior Network Engineer & System Administrator with more hands-on progressive responsible experience in information technology, networking, Microsoft Exchange, CITRIX and project management. Supervised permanent and contract personnel.
Skills : Network Management, Microsoft Exchange Systems, CITRIX Technology, Evaluation Process, Improvement Procedure Development, Budget Forecasting & Planning
- Serving as a key member of the data center operations and network administration division at the institution.
- Providing enterprise support to over 15000 users and computers across the enterprise.
- Managing various aspects of the network to include physical servers, virtual servers, and networking equipment in the datacenter.
- Supporting all museums and research facilities as they connect to the centrally managed data center.
- Managing server deployments of physical servers in the data center, and responding to server hardware issues by placing vendor service calls and performing repairs of all dell and hp server physical hardware.
- Working with system developers to ensure applications work properly across the enterprise.
- Working with members of the change control board to ensure the software is up to date and fully functional per security guidelines and industry best practices.
- Monitoring and managing high-level active directory services to include active directory users and computers, ad sites and services, and ad domains and trusts.
- Managing active directory objects to include computers, servers, users, universal and global security groups, and printers.
Software/Network Engineer Resume
Headline : Software/Network Engineer with over 5 years of Experience in designing, architecting, deploying and troubleshooting Network & Security infrastructure on routers, switches (L2/L3) & firewalls of various vendor equipment. Experience in handling tickets opened for network related issues and resolving as per SLA. Experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting of CISCO routers 2800, 3750, 2900, 7301, 7600, 12410, ASR1k. Catalyst 6509, 4507 and Data center switch like 7k, 5k, and 2k of nexus.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sun Solaris, Microsoft Windows OS, Apple IOS, Project Management,Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless, Riverbed, Security
- Responsible for the configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco 2500, 2600, 3000, 7500, 7200 series routers.
- Design and configuring of OSPF, BGP on Juniper routers and SRX firewalls.
- Planning and configuring the routing protocols such as OSPF, RIP, and Static routing on the routers.
- Supported nationwide LAN infrastructure consisting of Cisco 4510 and catalyst 6513.
- Optimized performance of the wan network consisting of Cisco 3550/4500/6500 switches by configuring VLANs.
- Evaluating, designing, documenting, installing, implementing, testing, performing problem isolation and resolution, monitoring, tuning and setting standards.
- Maintaining a complex range of computer network components and systems.
- Planning and coordinating major information technology initiatives.
- Researching, evaluating and recommending new computer network equipment and technologies.
Masters Of Science
IT Systems And Network Engineer Resume
Summary : IT Systems And Network Engineer with over 8 years of experience in network design, implementation, and support. Routing, switching, windows server, mail server, firewall technologies, system design, implementation and troubleshooting of complex network systems. Experience in Enterprise Network and Service provider environment. Experience in STP, VLAN, RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, TCP/IP, ATM. Working Knowledge of Cisco, Ciena, Fujitsu, Alcatel, Calix, Adtran, Redback and AFC devices. Efficient designing of IP Addressing Scenario using VLSM and Subnetting.
Skills : Networking, Wireless, Lean Six Green Belt, HP And Cisco Switches, Technical, Information Security, System Administration, Network Administration
- Responsible for remote infrastructure management of offices in different locations.
- Troubleshooting and escalation management of day-to-day issues for offices.
- Design and configuring of OSPF, EIGRP, BGP on Cisco router, Palo Alto and Fortinet firewalls.
- Implemented zone based firewalling and security rules on the Fortinet firewall.
- Implemented IPs, DLP and UTM features on the firewall for added security purposes.
- Configuring, testing, troubleshooting multiple vendor device platforms like Cisco routing and switching.
- Ensuring connectivity and communication among networks, servers, and clients inside and outside the department.
- Creating and testing Cisco router and switching operations using OSPF routing protocol, FortiGate firewalls for stable VPNs.
- Developing and/or executing contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
MS in Information System
IT Network Engineer Resume
Objective : IT Network Engineer with a total of 3 plus years of experience in Networking, including hands-on experience in IP network design providing network support, installation, and analysis. Expert level knowledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems. Worked on Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 1800 series Router and Cisco 2900, 3500, 4500, 5500, 6500 series switch.
Skills : Microsoft Active Directory, Network Design, Juniper QFX Switches, Juniper EX Switches, Cisco 2900 And 3500 Switches, Juniper MAG And SA SSL VPN Appliances, Juniper SSG Appliances, HP Procurve Switches
- Designing, specifying, configuring, installing, and maintaining local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services such as personal computers, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, modems, cabling, and Internet service providers.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security, and backup.
- Establishing and maintaining network users, user environment, directories, and security, and training users on software and equipment usage.
- Responding to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Developing and communicating standards for use, operations, and security of the network, personal computers, and data.
- Communicating with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
- Consulting with department managers to develop system solutions consistent with organizational objectives.
- Researching new processes for system improvement and growth and suggesting implementation strategies.
- Installing and testing software upgrades.
- Collecting and analyzing network and memory utilization.
Bachelors in Computer Science