Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging yet rewarding position that encourages upward mobility and variety while utilizing work and social experiences, time management, organizational skills, and working as a team player with initiative.
Skills : Facilitation/Coordination, Public Speaking/ Presentation, Tracking/analyzing Metrics, Event Planning.
- Tracked monthly utility and/or after-hours HVAC for back-charge to specific tenants; bill accordingly.
- Maintained current certificate of insurance log for all tenants and vendors.
- Tracked expiration dates and make sure that new certificates of insurance are issued on time and in accordance with lease and/or company guidelines.
- Regularly inspected tenant space, common areas, base building areas and grounds to ensure a high level of maintenance, regularly interfacing with internal staff and vendors to maintain highest standards Assist with negotiations for service contracts.
- Coordinated tenant events, Fire/Life Safety procedures, and move-ins/move-outs.
- Ensured Tenant Handbook is maintained.
- Oversaw distribution of handbook to new tenants.
Sr. Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Tenant Services Coordinator is responsible for managing the tenant relationships with the building owner, managing the tenant relationship with the building management company, and managing the tenant relationship with each individual tenant. This includes collecting and storing information about each individual tenant’s operations, payments and services.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Ensured all property files are prepared and maintained in orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts Print or order new signage requested by tenants or needed for new tenants to the Buildings.
- Managed the service contracts for all ongoing services and special projects.
- Coordinated with security to issue all new building tenant keys and access cards as per request by tenant.
- Oversaw and manage incoming work orders, route building engineering staff for all routine and emergency service requests using Aware Manager and Building Engines.
- Answered all tenant requests (either by phone or email) and enter into Building Engines for work orders to maintenance staff.
- Prepared vendor service contracts, and request for proposals.
- Requested and tracked Temporary Use License Agreements.
Diploma In Paralegal Studies
Jr. Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : A young professional with a unique combination of business experience and analytical skills, bringing to the table the ability to combine organizational skills with analytical applications.
Skills : Excel, Salesforce.
- Reviewed and tracked Short Form Construction Contracts, and professional contracts.
- Reviewed and coded invoices, as well as running reports in YARDI.
- Reviewed and created tenant bill backs.
- Greeted tenants, vendors, and executives.
- Processed, coordinated and distributed work orders to engineering, security and housekeeping departments.
- Drafted nightly security reports pertaining to all venders and contractors left on site after hours.
- Provided support to property management with all day-to-day operations.
Asst. Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Headline : A career opportunity with a professional organization that will utilize Administrative and Technical experience. Offering - Dedicated, highly organized employee, possessing well-developed interpersonal skills. Communication between clients, management and subcontractors/vendors. Desiring new skills and challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word, Print Shop, Google.
- Audited and controlled building safety regulations, fire drill and safety coordinator Weekly and .
- Provided customer service via answering phone calls and emails.
- Accepted payments and providing billing information Creating and distributing .
- Contacted construction contractors to coordinate access into suites and rectify invoice discrepancies.
- Scanned and processed invoices for all properties in the portfolio via Nexus system.
- Prepared special check request.
- Deposited all checks received to appropriate property accounts and follow up to ensure they have been approved and submitted for payment.
Associate Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with a college degree and a successful 10-year track record of customer service. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports.
Skills : Graphics Design for Silk Screen Printing Color Separation.
- Contacted and followed-up with vendors for any discrepancies.
- Assisted with annual budget and due diligence.
- Ordered Janitorial Supplies and maintain tenant anniversary list.
- Composed work orders for tenants as needed, dispatch work orders to appropriate team member.
- Coordinated tenants moving in and out.
- Entered and processed all A/P & A/R for over 15 properties.
- Responsible for Depositing of checks, via scanner and internet.
Physical Therapy Assistance
Tenant Services Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Communications professional with 8 + years of hands-on experience in roles that focus on business development and client relationship building. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments, comfortable making decisions and adept at responding to rapidly changing directions and priorities. Highly effective in managing time and remaining focused on key results.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Planning, Medical Billing.
- Monitored all online banking deposits.
- Coordinated on setting up or closing accounts with all utility companies.
- Processed payroll through Ultipro system.
- Maintained and processed all work orders for all locations, creating, closing and billing out on 360 work order system.
- Registered new tenant users in Property Management Software (Building Engines).
- Provided training concerning the work order process and scheduling conference rooms.
- Coordinated service requests from tenants and vendors.
B.A. In Communications
Tenant Services Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Proven ability to provide exceptional executive and administrative support. Highly motivated individual with strengths in planning, organizing, analyzing, and coordinating projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Costumer Service, Sales.
- Worked closely with engineering and janitorial staff in order to develop trust and to complete work orders accurately and timely.
- Assisted tenants and vendors in obtaining proper and current insurance certificates.
- Assisted property managers and vice president with yearly budgets and reforecasts using Budget Software (Kardin).
- Processed and coded invoices for 15 properties under 9 different funds.
- Verified invoice and other payment data and enters into integrated Accounts Payable system.
- Served as team lead for all initiatives and consistently achieved high level participation in all cases.
- Planned and executed company-wide involvement .
Bachelor Of Science
Tenant Services Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position where can maximize analytical skills, research and writing abilities, organizational and interpersonal skills to make a positive contribution to an organization. Always looking for a position that pushes personally and professionally and allows to continue learning all areas of software development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Faxing, Customer Service, Copy Machine, Production.
- Initiated and led company-wide and tenant participation in community outreach programs.
- Planned and executed elaborate events for large building client population.
- Led marketing, research, communications, and proposal development.
- Researched and selected property services vendors, managed contract negotiations and oversaw vendor execution of services..
- Developed and managed multi-million dollar operating budgets Coordinated response & resolution to client inquiries and concerns.
- Developed and managed the strategic plan for gaining Hines employee and client participation in community outreach programs.
- Managed all service requests through 360 facility, run monthly work order reports to ensure proper tenant billings File and code current invoices .
Bachelor's In Political Science
Lead Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Customer Service Representative with a solid history of achievement in Social Skills. A motivated leader, with strong organizational skills, and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include answering phones, communication and great speaking voice.
Skills : Ms Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Faxing, Copying, Customer Service, Telephone , Dispatch.
- Greeted every tenant and staff with great customer service.
- Interfaced with tenant and contractors To dispatch tenant complaints and service calls to proper staff for resolution.
- Planned various tenant events for multiple Class A buildings within a given budget Communicated with tenants on a daily basis.
- Worked as a Temp for a commercial real estate company.
- Responsible for Scheduling, answer phones, greet visitors, assign access cards for security system, code and scan A/P batches, create and order signage, work order .
- Achieved highest level of client involvement out of all Hines Chicagoland properties.
- Assisted with reconciling monthly accrual variances.
- Maintained purchase order log.
Bachelor Of Science
Tenant Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experience includes positions in office services, tenant/member services, property management, and accounts receivable. These roles have primarily focused in commercial real estate, for Class A office properties; most recently for the mixed-use development known as the Memorial City district.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Scanning, Time Management, Project Management, Communication, Account Management, Technical Support, Organizational, Customer Service.
- Answered tenant calls for maintenance, janitorial, pest control and security services for three office towers.
- Generated work orders using MainSaver and resolved problems through the building managers.
- Selected for hire by new management/ownership and chosen to assist controller with entry of lease data using Skyline.
- Worked closely with management, leasing staff and tenants through renovations.
- Able to eliminate an extensive backlog of receivables and improve collection rate to 30 days for majority of accounts.
- Prepared contractor and vendor contracts.
- Coordinated and approved all vendor and contractor access to the property.
- Managed and maintained tenant, vendor, and contractor certificates of insurance.
High School Diploma