Associate Planner Resume
Summary : Motivated Production Planner successful at managing customs compliance, inventory control, customer service and transportation logistics. Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Production Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Control, SAP/MRP Software, Transportation Logistics.
- Suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs.
- Developed production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Drafted a timescale for all jobs. Planned and laid out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Coordinated inventory and cost control programs.
- Reviewed operations and conferred with technical or administrative staff to resolve production and processing problems.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail and fax.
Sr. Associate Planner Resume
Summary : Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-outs. Under the general supervision and direction of the Community Development Director this position will work cooperatively with the Community Development Department to forward the City's strategic priorities.
- Analyzed development proposals. Prepared and presented staff reports for the Planning Commission, City Council and Board of Adjustment.
- Reviewed proposals to amend the Comprehensive Plan.
- Responded to zoning, development and future land use inquiries.
- Utilized Arcview (GIS) program for development reviews.
- Reviewed building permit plans in compliance with zoning code.
- Reviewed sign permits in compliance with the sign code.
- Contributed to weekly department publications on recent development proposals.
Jr. Associate Planner Resume
Objective : Associate Planner performs production planning, scheduling and inventory management with limited supervision to maintain adherence to production schedules.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
- Researched target markets that fit specific sales criteria.
- Created marketing strategies such as web site development, mailers, events, etc.
- Coordinated face to face meetings with client leads through cold calling and self-created follow-up data.
- Analyzed sensitive client asset and debt documents to make financial strategy suggestions and proposals.
- Worked with insurance risk assessment programs to provide cost effective and financially sound insurance advice.
- Contributed to a comprehensive plan update and citywide zoning code rewrite, and drafted citywide design guidelines.
- Associated planner, with lanier financial group,Responsible for obtaining own client base and developing comprehensive financial plans for individuals and small businesses.
Associate Planner III Resume
Objective : Analyze planning requirements and initiate appropriate action to support the production schedule and/or material demand. Plan, order and manage inventory and materials. Serve as liaison with other departments to minimize impact on schedule(s). serve as primary point of contact for production.
Skills : Excel, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Oracle, Word.
- Assisted with developing the groundwork for new concept store.
- Maintained flexibility to help the team in any way necessary without compromising the quality of personal work load or missing deadlines.
- Responsible for all allocation, reorders, and replenishment of inventory for all departments in 9 locations and website from development to post-launch.
- Developed promotional and markdown strategies for slow turning styles.
- Worked in cross-functional teams to ensure all promotions, special events, and store openings were considered when planning budgets, inventory levels, and store operations.
- Managed and prioritized heavy workloads in fast-paced environment.
- Worked with warehouse management tools to track and resolve any PO issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Planner II Resume
Summary : Associate Planner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects. Development review and management predominantly focusing on longer timeline discretionary applications requiring project management and independent review as identified in the Planner Series Project Types.
Skills : Excel, Management, Presentation, Business Analysis, Financial Management.
- Responsible for category which would include forecasting Open to Buy, Daily/Weekly and Monthly sales.
- Managed inventory levels to ensure department reaches plan parameters such as Weeks Of Suply, Turn, Gross Margin and Return on Investment goals.
- Responsible for assortment bottoms up planning strategically for category working with divisions in executing assortment plan and measuring performance against goals.
- Distributed Manager Asia Group: Responsible for all aspects of distribution for Asia group.
- Managed a team of 12 distributors. The Distribution Manager ensures appropriate levels by location to maximize sales.
- Executed inventory to maximize sales and ensured assortment integrity by location.
- Managed and developed individual distributors to their maximum potentials.
Associate Planner I Resume
Summary : Substantive analysis of discretionary reviews of all types with modest direction from supervisors. Monitoring project review according to pre-agreed timelines. Coordinating and managing consultant contracts and contract scope.
Skills : City Planning, Customer Service, Military.
- Organized over 14 workshops, stakeholder meetings and community group presentations for the General Plan and Housing Element updates.
- Utilized all forms of media to publicize workshops for General Plan update including interviews with local television and radio, newspapers, websites and other print media.
- Regularly authored and presented staff reports to Planning Commissions and City Councils.
- Re-drafted Design Guidelines to implement the updated General Plan that employed strategies for architectural and streetscape improvements.
- Reviewed land use applications, including design review, complex use permits, plan and ordinance amendments, Subdivision Map Act compliance, lot-line adjustments and deed restrictions.
- Completed environmental documents (CEQA & NEPA) including review and comment on Environmental Impact Reports (EIR) and authoring Initial Studies and Negative Declarations.
- Included state reporting, identifying and prioritizing complexes in need of recycling facilities, enclosure design and strategies to reduce waste.
Master Of Science
Associate Planner/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Developed mitigation and monitoring programs. Coordinating and managing information received from technical reviewers into consolidated documents for transmittal to applicants.
Skills : Leadership Development - Skilled - 2 years; Organizational.
- Responsible for review of residential and commercial developments for compliance with local design review, zoning and general plan compliance.
- Responsible for coordinating, processing, and making recommendations for special use, site development, minor and major subdivisions, historical review, and site plan and architectural review permits.
- Coordinated and attended neighborhood meetings for projects.
- Reviewed and coordinated preparation of traffic studies, design review reports, historical review evaluations, biological studies, shadow studies, archaeological reports, drainage and soils studies in conjunction with the environmental review for development projects.
- Supervised the activities of consultants hired by the City to perform environmental review and design review as well as the Department's assistant planner and planning technician, when assigned.
- Interpreted CEQA and made environmental determinations for planning applications.
- Prepared Initial Studies and Negative Declarations, and coordinated responses after document review.
Assistant/Associate Planner Resume
Summary : Lead team meetings reviewing current state of the category, projected future results and drove solutions and actions to improve sales performance. Training and coaching junior staff in areas of expertise.
Skills : Excel, Access, SAP, JDA, SAS Sizing, Micro Strategy.
- Responsible for actively leading my business area to achieve financial goals by focusing on establishing a business partnership with buying team.
- Partnered with buying team to drive the development of strategies.
- Developed bottom-up financial plans to meet assigned financial goals for sales, margin, turns and ROI.
- Responsible for category review preparation and presentation.
- Partnered with merchandise team where to develop and present financial and statistical standardized documents that tied to assigned financial goals.
- Partnered with merchandise team to develop sub-category buy plans.
- Provided post mortem analysis of sub-category and seasonal performance to plan.
Associate Planner/Executive Resume
Summary : Organizing and performing original research and preparation of written findings and recommendations for land use code or policy development. Working closely with senior management on policy development issues.
Skills : Miicrosoft Office, Customer Service, Excel, Powerpoint, Project Management, Publisher, Public Speaking.
- Supervised the Planning technicians and the complete function the Planning Department counter.
- Management and Update of the Planning Department's web page.
- Project management and process of discretionary review applications for the Design Review Committee and approval by the Planning Commission, and City Council.
- Updated the Historic Downtown Design Guidelines.
- Established an Outstanding professional relationship with a diverse, multi-cultural population, developers, including City Staff.
- Provided bilingual assistance to the Senior Staff during the General Plan Community meetings and several other City initiated projects.
- Certified Community Emergency Response Team Instructor (C.E.R.T), by the Riverside County Fire Department.
Associate Planner Resume
Summary : Researching and drafting preliminary ordinances for review by senior management and legal planner. Providing official responses to inquiries from local, state, and federal entities.
Skills : Fashion Merchandising And Marketing, Inventory Management.
- Interpreted city ordinances and procedures to residence, developers, Commissioners and Council members by verbal communication and written documentation.
- Reviewed, amended, and proposed commercial and residential developments to ensure it meets local, state and federal guidelines and to ensure it meets the City's goals.
- Wrote updates and maintain the City's website and social media pages to provide the most current information for City residents, the Chisago Lakes Area, and interested visitors.
- Wrote press release, public notices, and news articles for the City's newsletter.
- Wrote grant proposal and awarded full amount to upgrade energy efficient windows, appliances, and furnaces.
- Assisted in writing grant proposals to acquire 70 acres of park land.
- Prepared staff reports to persuade the Planning Commission and City Council to pursue staff's recommendations on development projects and ordinance amendments.