Grounds Crew Resume
Objective : Offer a combination of self-motivation skills with strong leadership and communication qualities. Proficient in Problem solving, and adaptation to changes in environment.
Skills : Customer services, Retail sales, order pulling, stocking/restocking, loading, packing.
- Operated vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mowed or edged lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Shoveled snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
- Cared for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Used hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Pruned or trimed trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gathered and remove litter.
Associate In Medical Technology
Asst. Grounds Crew Resume
Headline : Dedicated to providing quality patient care in an efficient manner. Self-motivated individual with excellent analytic problem solving, interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
Skills : Solar eclipse order program, fuse net, Microsoft word, order entry, high volume sales order.
- Lifted heavy logs and put in wood chipper.
- Made piles of brush to chip.
- Prepared equipment for use.
- Gassed and oiled the chainsaws AP lawn,Inc.
- Duged graves for burials.
- Prepared top soil for new graves.
- Seeded new graves.
Jr. Grounds Crew Resume
Objective : Experienced in customer service, grounds maintenance, and management. Involved scheduling, hiring and firing, inventory, and large bank deposits.
Skills : Microsoft, Inventory management.
- Cut grass, ranked bunkers, and moved tee-markers.
- Worked extra hours to complete tasks that needed to be done.
- Maintained grounds and equipment.
- Cut the grass , take care off the field.
- Cut and haul away branches ,leaves and other trash.
- Climbed coconut trees for trimmimg.
- kept clean work site.
Sr. Grounds Crew Resume
Summary : Objective is to join a progressive Environmental Health & Safety organization in a dynamic environment in an entry-level role.
Skills : Blogging, SEO, CRM.
- Changed the pin placements on a daily basis and repair all ball marks left on the greens by golfers.
- Used of string-trimmers, leaf blowers, pole-saws, chainsaws, sod-cutters, a skid-lift/fork-lift, and multiple hand tools.
- Used of riding mowers to perform an intermediate cut between the fairway and rough.
- Maintained the grounds through flower gardening, weeding, sprinkler operation, fixing, and maintenance, and yard work.
- Maintained the golf course grounds.
- Set up course for major golf outings.
- Responsible for maintenance of the grounds and daily course appearance.
High School Diploma
Grounds Crew/Manager Resume
Summary : Recent graduate of Tarrant County College with Associate of Applied Science Degree in Information Security. To obtain position as Information Security Specialist or related career development opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Advertising, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service.
- Maintained grounds of assigned property.
- Maintained equipment such as lawn and snow removal.
- Assisted with maintenance tasks such as appliance deliveries and setting up for events.
- Complied with all regulatory requirements and company policies such as FMI, OSHA, MSDS, health and safety, snow removal and lawn maintenance.
- Collected leaves and debris.
- Maintained inventory of supplies.
- Assisted in landscape design.
Grounds Crew/Consultant Resume
Summary : Four years experience working with clientele whom have mental health complications, and being a part of a team composing programs to advance their skills.
Skills : Computer basics, Customer service.
- Swept walkways of debris.
- Performed minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Picked up/ emptied all trash containers.
- Mowed lawns, string trimmed around the trees and raked bunkers.
- Responsible for maintenance of university grounds.
- Maintained baseball diamond and grounds at Time Warner Stadium.
- Worked long hours in variable weather conditions Was prepared to handle emergency .
Diploma In General Studies
Grounds Crew/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position at a job where can use skills to complete at highest levels and the company's expectations.
Skills : Excellent organizational skill, Communication.
- Seeded soil to hold soil in place.
- General care for the entire landscape of the property.
- Knowledge of machine operation and basic maintenance.
- Knowledge of relevant use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and implementation of company safety policies and OSHA rules.
- Hauled spreading top soil or spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
- Responsible for own section for maintenance on a daily basis.
- Cleaned, Answered questions for guest, building, setting up tents.
Certifications In Shalenet Roustabout Training
Associate Grounds Crew Resume
Objective : To develop a broad skill set in finance, management, and marketing through college studies and work experience and to broaden inherent strengths for both career and personal goals.
Skills : Packer, Cleaner, Customer Service Rep, Computer Knowledge.
- Secured premises and personnel by patrolling property.
- Monitored surveillance equipment.
- Inspected buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Obtained help by sounding alarms.
- Prevented losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Informed violators of policy and procedures.
- Controled traffic by directing drivers.
Grounds Crew I Resume
Objective : Dynamic leader with hands-on experience managing all facets of a company's business, including strategic planning, business development, project management, ISO process development with built in quality control.
Skills : Landscaping, Line Cook, Cash Handling, Cash Register.
- Polished glass surfaces and windows.
- Vacuumed rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors.
- Cleaned and buffed tile floors using industrial cleaning equipment.
- Dusted picture frames and wall hangings with a cloth.
- Removed waste paper and other trash from the premises to designated area.
- Operated power equipment tools such as backpack vacuums for up to 8 hours per shifts.
- Disinfected and mopped bathrooms to keep them sanitary and clean.
Certificate In Horticulture
Grounds Crew Resume
Summary : An individual who is highly detailed oriented and can think outside of the box in a fast paced environment. Someone who does well under pressure by diving deep into the problem and coming up with solutions to deliver results.
Skills : Drywall, Paint, Light Maintenance, Some Electronic, Light Equipment And Tools.
- Assisted State in keeping a clean campus during the summer.
- Cleared brush and run chainsaw.
- Cut Grass and Projects Accomplishments.
- Learned to make decision's and work on own Skills.
- Supervised landscaping projects and equipment.
- Responsible for building and repairing construction equipment.
- Used gas trimmers for trimming around trees, benches, signs, etc.