Senior Technician Resume
Objective : Effective leader capable of providing motivation and direction to employees in multiple different occupations in austere environments. Recognized for outstanding performance as a maintenance manager for developing a service system the became the standard for all Army maintenance teams on Kadeena Air base. Requested above peers for management positions due to overall abilities and professionalism.
Skills : Exchange.
- Responsible for all hospital weekend coverage, including off site facilities.
- Support all hospital network devices used to update and manage patient care.
- Work with management on upgrades for, ICU's, ED and all other patient areas.
- Develop documents to explain basic technical concepts to others in terms they can understand utilizing software.
- Configures and deploys workstations and peripherals and all other Help Desk functions that require work in any capacity including taking first line incoming Help Desk calls when necessary.
- Acts as the first point of contact for senior management.
- Determines timing issues and final resolution with management.
- Acts as the triage agent for all unresolved incident calls to the Help Desk, ensuring the scope of these problems have been accurately defined and the ticket properly reflects the circumstance being reported and SLAs are being monitored and met or exceeded.
Senior Technician Analyst Resume
Headline : Dedicated IT professional with comprehensive networking and telecommunications experience. Adept at network troubleshooting with strong diagnostic and creative problem solving skills Demonstrated success in implementing strategic IT initiatives that improve business functionality and positively impact the bottom line.
Skills : Project Management, Proposal Development, Mechanically.
- Responsible for installation and system integration and build of large onsite developments for new facility or existing space project clients.
- Manage and install many of major research university projects including classroom, training room, conference room, residential housing and NOC/TOC.
- Supervise and train technical staff, aided staff to troubleshoot complex customer issues.
- Responsible for rack space management and design for custom client designed workspaces.
- Assist with hardware and software upgrades onsite at client campuses.
- Tasked with managing IT equipment inventory and readiness.
- Lead the project deployment for Fortune 500 new multi-state design of work space for their employees.
IT Senior Technician Resume
Summary : Reliable, detail oriented professional seeking a challenging position that will allow me to grow professionally and fully utilize my diverse technical skill set, work experience and education. PROFICIENCIES Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Working in a FDA regulated environment and performing by cGMP Project management Validation of new equipment Leadership and problem resolution skills Developing procedures.
Skills : Excel, Inventory Management, Safety, C++, Technical Support, Written Communication, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem Solving.
- Wrote and executed multiple validation protocols for new process equipment and process support equipment.
- Developed and lead various different projects for process and safety improvement.
- Worked with multiple different departments to complete projects.
- Executed improvement procedures using lean manufacturing tools, six sigma, and kaizen concepts.
- Assisted with the scale-up of R&D processes to a large scale manufacturing setup.
- Applied kaizen concepts and lean manufacturing tools to increase processing efficiency in multiple processes.
- Developed and maintained an Injury Reduction Plan for the department for fiscal years 2008 until 2014.
- Held routine meetings to discuss recent work incidents and implemented measures to prevent similar incidents from occurring.
Bachelor Of Science In Biology
Senior Technician/Service Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging new position, focusing on continuous improvement and development, where my extensive knowledge and experiences contributes and enhances the organization.
Skills : Microsoft word, excell, and powerpoint., Records Management, Employee Supervision and training.
- Managed daily delivery operations for Select Comfort maker of the Sleep Number bed in the Indianapolis, South Bend and Ft Wayne regions.
- Responsible for setting daily delivery routes to maximize efficiency.
- Responsible for on time delivery and repair of the Sleep number bed to customers.
- Direct hiring, interviewing and selection of employees, ensuring appropriate staffing in each region.
- Maintaining fleet vehicles to Department of Transportation (DOT) standards, ensuring timely maintenance of delivery trucks.
- Identify employee work performance issues; anticipate problems, recommend and initiate steps for improvement or corrective action.
- Ensure all shipping and return paperwork is completed to shipping company's standards.
Senior Technician/Assistant Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a management position in an organization that rewards diligence, technical knowledge, and a personal professionalism, with opportunities for career advancement. Develop my professional experience in an effort to achieve a leadership role my quality, processing and chemical knowledge.
Skills : HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Computer Technician.
- Operating in a controlled environment, responsible for training new personnel, ensure compliance is kept for numerous organizations including FDA, DEA, and EPA.
- Keeping track of scheduling and following up on maintenance items, and all samples taken.
- Responsible for Lead Technicians in the pilot lab overseeing and operating all processes in the lab.
- Serving and training in the first responder program.
- Also include, but not limited to monthly inventory; ordering and receiving raw materials for all processes performed; transferring API finished material.
- Ordering and maintaining batch records, operating numerous tasks, controlled and uncontrolled.
- Work closely with Marketing and Management to ensure that scheduling and orders are met in a timely fashion.
- Recorded a 2.0+ million dollar in cost savings in FY 2004 through optimization and six sigma tools.
Industrial Technology In Project Management
Owner/Senior Technician Resume
Objective : I am an honest, fair, hardworking individual striving for perfection with any task performed. Currently seeking a position in a growing company where I can make a positive impact on service and becoming a valuable asset. I strive to be a leader in the automotive industry through relentless commitment to customers and employees. Looking forward to continuing my pursuit in making self-improvement and learning a way of life.
Skills : Cash Handling, floor management, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Management.
- Responsible for overseeing the installation and programming of high-end access control systems, with focus on card access, CCTV, and IP Cameras typically in a new construction environment.
- Essential duties include maintaining organization and installation schedule which directly correlates to the general construction schedule.
- Maintain direct supervision of sub-contractors in field for the duration of the installation.
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships with a focus on excellent customer service achieved by working directly with the customer to satisfy any and all concerns related to their individual and particular installation.
- Primarily perform installations at large sites, such as large hospitals and multinational corporations with offices in the local area.
- Familiar with all types of cabling installations and practices as well as installations of most if not all types of door hardware, i.e.
- maglocks, mortise locks, electrical handsets, strikes, panic bars, readers, request to exit devices, door contacts, etc.
- Certified in Tyco- Software House Ccure 800 and 9000 Security Management Systems, and Istar controllers.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Technician/Lead Resume
Headline : Influential in leading and supporting a team of problem solvers with the latest information and automotive updates. Consistently maintain a positive one on one relationship with clients and staff. Summarize all concerns and evaluate needed repairs for clients. Schedules and perform repairs. Enter repairs into the data system. Quality checks and address all customer questions pertaining to work performed. Provide an exceptional experience for all clients.
Skills : Maintenance, Automotive Technician, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Carpentry, Diagnostics, Crew Management, Contract Negotiation, Possess strong problem-solving skills, Able to work quickly under pressure without supervision.
- Provide support and training to other tech's.
- Perform maintenance on vehicle high voltage battery.
- Maintain lap top computer and software for diagnosing.
- Diagnosed system faults and failures with appropriate test equipment.
- Work with engineers to improve product and repair vehicle faults.
- Disassemble mechanical & electrical components for testing, Repair or replace defective parts.
- Travel to other service centers and factory to assist with work backlog.
High School Diploma
Senior Technician/Store Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a Senior Electronic, Electro-mechanical or Medical Technician / Engineer. I have worked extensively as an Electronic Engineering Technician. I am professional in my conduct with others; I listen to problems and provide viable solutions. I have some code writing experience. I am proficient in all phases of R&D, from project concept to production.
Skills : skills include,masonry plumbing electrical cleaning and restoration and restaurant exp in catering and serving taking and receiving orders i make sure things get done correctly the first time.
- Troubleshoot, repair and test medical device printed circuit boards and controls.
- Design and build prototype test fixtures for life test of medical device parts utilizing electro-mechanical devices and pneumatics.
- Prepare protocol documents and test reports for engineering.
- Implement engineering change orders and non-conforming material requests as needed.
- Research and order parts and equipment necessary to perform duties.
- Train co-ops and other technicians to perform job requirements as necessary.
- Report progress to engineering supervisor, project leaders and /or department heads as situation dictates.
- Test devices from component to board, assembly and top level completed product.
Senior Technician III Resume
Summary : Diligent Automotive Technician proficient in problem solving complex auto repair issues while consistently delivering quality service. Extensive hands-on experience in engine repairs and replacement. Dedicated Mechanic with experience in heavy equipment repair and maintenance, familiar with safety standards and all manner of repair. Consistently adhere to dealer, factory, and company standards for maintenance and repair work.
Skills : Electrical Repair, Carpentry, Plumbing, computer.
- Assisted Process Engineer in for the process design, operation and implementation and use of technical skills to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions to Manufacturing Engineering.
- Develop, assemble, procure or modify existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
- Assist the Manufacturing Engineers with revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures, including writing change orders and deviations.
- Complete time studies to quantify processing times and identify areas for process improvements.
- Assist with hands on training of manufacturing employees on new products, tooling, equipment and process revisions.
- Schedule, complete, and document routine maintenance on applicable manufacturing and test equipment.
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to perform testing, build fixtures, checkout and trouble-shoot equipment.
Master of Science
Senior Technician/Networking Technician Resume
Objective : Bilingual (English-Spanish) computer specialist with extensive experience Seeking a technician position in hardware and software troubleshooting techniques with a profound ability to work in a multi-system computer environment.
Skills : Mobile Phone And Tablet Repair.
- Manages technicians and their benches Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues.
- Experience of supporting a wide and varied client base.
- Troubleshooting PC's, laptops and mobile devices.
- Administering companies policies and procedures.
- Installation and support of telecommunication equipment.
- Maintaining a log of all problems detected and system back ups.
- Responsible for maintaining backups and for project work such as new builds.
Engineering Senior Technician Resume
Headline : Friendly and enthusiastic. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of intermediate audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section.
- Provided excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the events' duration.
- Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
- Assisted in training technicians on all floor activities and on hotel and PSAV service expectations.
Certificate Of Completion
Senior Technician Resume
Objective : A highly motivated individual, with the ability to function at a high level in a wide variety of settings, seeking to apply excellent quality assurance, problem solving and customer service skills to a challenging position. Proven skill and expertise in: Maintaining department quality assurance standards. Operating various machinery in compliance with company standards.
Skills : SQL, Customer Service, C, Management Experience, Project Management, Networking.
- Served as a Senior Technician for a variety of clients.
- Would monitor, troubleshoot and correct server and network problems.
- Clearly and effectively document information into the trouble ticketing system for communication to other technicians and staff.
- Investigate service interruptions and determine the root cause to provide that information to the client.
- System recovery operations from backup, server migrations, implementation of new infrastructure.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and administration for the network, server and desktop.
- Attend to critical calls in an effective and efficient manner.