Assistant, Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Skilled Maintenance technician with over 25 years experiences maintaining industrial equipment and performing floor restoration in a commercial facility. Thorough knowledge of various cleaning solutions used to clean flooring, and the care procedures and guidelines for commercial floor cleaning.
Skills : Strong Mechanical, and Electrical, HVAC, Computer Controls Knowledge, Health And Safety Training, Chilled Water Systems Knowledge, Painting, and Repair Specialist, Knowledge Of Condensation, Pumps Air Handlers, Clean Driving Record, Flexible Schedule, OSHA Forklift, Scissor, and Snorkel.
- Restored floors using stripper, burnisher, and commercial floor cleaning equipment, ensured floors were kept free of potential hazards.
- Used various chemicals and solutions for the process of floor cleaning and restoration.
- Strip, wax, and restoration of VCT, terrazzo, sheet vinyl, and stained concrete flooring.
- Clear clogged drains and replaced parts such as valves, faucets, and fixtures.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical components, pipe systems, machinery, and equipment.
- Paint and repair drywall, doors, woodwork, and other parts of building structures.
- Maintain and repair specialized equipment in restaurants, hotel, casino, and public areas to meet facility standards.
- Troubleshooting maintenance problems relating to mechanical, electrical, structural, and equipment repair.
- Maintenance supervisor performs upkeep and repair on facility boilers, chillers, and air handlers.
- Generate preventative maintenance schedules and work orders to meet production requirements and ensure a safe environment within the facility.
Maintenance Technician II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Working in a performance-based team, capacity driven challenging environment, focusing on competency and seeking to utilize my academic qualification, experience, and skill to become an asset to the organization.
Skills : Machine Operator, Machine Maintenance, MIG Welding, Project Management, Painter, Blaster, Quality Assurance, Basic Computer, Small Equipment Operator, Courier, and Driver.
- Controlling daily operations of vehicle maintenance to high engineering standards.
- Ensuring the optimization of human resources through design and implementation of necessary processes and procedures to enhance efficiency.
- Keeping abreast of most recent technical information and fault finding methods and ensuring dissemination of the necessary information to key personnel.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workshop and site to promote a safe working environment.
- Planning, organizing and implementing a successful and high-quality repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensuring workshop documents are processed and captured on relevant systems in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshooting industrial, portable and drilling air compressors and drilling types of equipment.
- Diagnosing air compressors of unloading failure, overheating, regulating failure and pressure loss and variations.
- Overhauling engines that drive high-pressure drilling compressors, mainly caterpillar, cumins and Perkins.
- Setting variations for temperature and pressure controls for compressors.
Head Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Looking to utilize years of diverse work experience in facility maintenance, security, cabinetmaking, carpentry, construction management, and technical work to obtain an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operation, Small Equipment Operator, Courier, Driver, Machine Operator, Fork Lift Operator, Hard Worker, and Fast Learner.
- Creating, and scheduling pm's to ensure proper and safe performance on all equipment. This includes P-tac, central air, heat pumps, air handlers, boilers and chillers that control domestic and HVAC systems.
- Assisting with construction on room turnovers which includes plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting, etc use cabinetmaking experience to repair fragile and delicate antiques for residents.
- Leading technician in my area of assignment and provide oversight for one maintenance assistant.
- Responsible for repairs on security doors in locked units and entry areas.
- Fixing small and large plumbing leaks in domestic lines as well as heating and cooling.
- Recording keeper for preventative maintenance that is performed on all equipment.
- Coordinating and assisting with renovations and repairs with sub-contractors.
- Working with residents, staff, and families to ensure proper repairs are done.
Lead Maintenance Technician Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. I am looking for a full-time position and a long-term career. I want a company with good pay and benefits. I am very organized and ambitious and good work ethics.
Skills : Class A CDL, HazMat, Tanker, Mechanic, Electrical, Pipefitting, Welding, Hard Worker Fast Learner, Basic Electrical, Service Loaders, and Forklifts.
- Maintaining all 14 CNC machines saws and slitter and various equipment and shop and office plus building maintenance and shop safety by my self no helper.
- Looking up and ordering parts and safety equipment and calling in contractors to work on some equipment.
- Keeping company tools cleaned and buying tools that are needed to do the job.
- Keeping maintenance work orders organized and fill out JSA and lock out tag out on all equipment when working on equipment.
- Fabbing up some parts and make safety doors for equipment.
- Working on and replacing electrical, electronics, repaired servo motors, installed electronic boards in welding machines, repaired, hydraulics, mechanical parts, plumbing.
- Working on all types of different equipment that I have never worked on.
- Hydraulics, fabricating parts, electrical, electronics, forklifts, ordering parts and maintenance supplies and tools to work on various equipment.
- Lots of troubleshooting and calling contractors for price quotes and making sure the contractor finished the job in a safe manner.
- Operating a company truck to pick up maintenance supplies and using a company credit card for the shop supplies.
Jr. Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Dedicated industrial maintenance technician who excels at repairing complex manufacturing and production equipment, to maintain efficiency and peak mechanical performance. Very detailed oriented and organized professional seeking Maintenance supervisor position with a growing company.
Skills : Preventative Maintenance, Problem Solving, Research Millwright, Computer Technical Literacy, Planning/Organizing, Team Worker, Fabrication, Welding, Troubleshooting, and Air Compressors Soldering.
- Installed and dismantled machines and equipment, using crowbars, chain falls, hoists and wrenches.
- Installed machinery and equipment according to blueprints, layout plans, and other drawings.
- Utilized hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools for daily tasks installed and repaired electrical apparatus such as transformers wiring and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Travel to multiple mill facilities troubleshoot, install and repair various production equipment.
- Utilized fabrication and welding skills on industrial equipment rebuilt and installed also conducted preventative maintenance checks on all hydraulic/pneumatic pumps moved machinery and equipment using the hoist, dollies, rollers, and trucks assembled and installed shafting, conveyors and tram rails.
- Performed installation and maintenance work as part of the skilled trade workers team installed robot and modified its program using teach pendant.
- Operated engine lathe to grind file and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications assembled machines and bolted, welded, riveted them to other structures.
- Aligned machines and equipment using the hoist, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Consulted with the operations management team to perform large and small area moves and plan options for facility capacity maximization.
- Maintained adequate spare parts and tool inventory to properly support the facility.
Equipment Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Seeking a long term position to utilize technical skills and experience in the machine field.
Skills : Machine Operator, Fork Lift Operator, Hard Worker Fast Learner, Basic Electrical, Service Loaders, and Forklifts, Welding/Brazing, and Blow Torch/Cutting Steel.
- Making wheels and brakes for both commercial and military aircraft, both carbon and steel, responsibilities include troubleshooting, repair, and pm of all equipment such as Seco CVD (chemical vapor disbursement ovens) and support equipment such as blowers vac pumps and tar traps.
- Troubleshooting, repair, and pm of hydraulic, pneumatic, lube, and coolant systems on Motch, Okuma, Makino, Mitsaiseki, and tree city CNC equipment.
- Working on, repair, and pm of test panels that have fluids such as Skydrol, red oil, and alcohol systems up to 6000 psi.
- Maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting 5 station rotary grinders and filtering systems.
- Maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting all forming line equipment taking the raw material to a formed product to be put into a press in begin stage of manufacture.
- Maintaining, repairing, and pm of all shot peen equipment such as engineered abrasives and PTI equipment.
- Repairing, maintaining, and pm of all cooling towers, flare stacks, Torit dust collection, heat treat pots, and belt washing systems.
- Installing and implementing new equipment and electronic systems as well as working with vendors on support issues and system upgrades.
- Performing necessary maintenance in assigned areas, troubleshooting, electrical, equipment repair, and man other general repairs.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and doing minor repairs of a/c units.
Senior Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : 17 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Seeking a facilities maintenance technician position utilizing previous experience in service, maintenance, installation, customer service, peer to peer interaction, and organizational and technical training.
Skills : CA Drivers License, Tools, and Vehicle Drove Forklifts Carpentry, Electrician, Mechanic, Construction, Inventory Management, Driver, Supervisory, Maintenance, Plumbing, and Leadership.
- Provide immediate assistance to production operators in the event of equipment failure during the manufacturing process.
- Prioritize all failures, troubleshoot and repair and instruct production operators on possible prevention techniques.
- Record and document all failures to allow maintenance personnel, as well as management, a record of failures for root cause analysis to recurring problems.
- Perform repair parts inquiry through sap based inventory control program.
- Successfully completed a job oriented training program, both computer-based and also classroom/hands-on courses in conjunction with the Piedmont technical institute.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment on regular preset intervals.
- Planned and developed construction and maintenance projects using facility resources and vendors as necessary.
- Supervised various skilled tasks in the repair and maintenance of machinery, buildings, and equipment.
- Train and instruct company personnel on the wiring and use of electronic panels, hardware, and software.
- Perform maintenance within the Pentagon and surrounding government facilities.
Repair Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician, experienced in the maintenance and repair of electronics and machines used in a verity of industries. Effective problem solver who diagnoses and resolves issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office Suite, Strong Interpersonal, Strong Work Ethic, Machine Operator, Order Processing, and Computer Hardware.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical defects for residential, commercial and industrial sites.
- Cut, fit, and welded metal components, including plate, structural shapes, and pipe.
- Tested and repaired electric motors, variable frequency drives, alarms, and control systems.
- Interpreted electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints and diagrams.
- Diagnosed equipment malfunctions and completed repairs to restore equipment and maintain uptime.
- Improved plant processes to increase productivity and lower operating costs.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of high and low-pressure pumps industrial parts washers, and container washing systems.
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
Equipment Maintenance Technician Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Seeking to gain employment where my degree in Industrial Maintenance will benefit my employer. My ideal job is a job where my talents will flourish and will help me grow professionally and personally as a person. Ideally, the perfect job will help enhance my knowledge and skills so that I can utilize them in my future endeavors.
Skills : Maintenance, Operate Forklifts, Operate Tractors, Operate Scag Lawnmowers, NCCER, Core Curriculum Certified Knowledge Of Hydraulics, Motor Pumps, Logic Programing, Motor Controls, Electric Wiring, Self-motivated, Organized, and Flexible.
- Receiving work order assignments from maintenance manager and/or area coordinators review and assemble parts supplies and tools necessary to handle the mix assignments.
- Performing routine maintenance duties and troubleshoot internet issues on Meyer vacation rental properties.
- Using established procedures, evaluate assignments, make reports, perform scheduled services and communicate immediately those assignments that are beyond your skill level which requires outside vendors.
- Assisting inspectors and housekeepers working in assigned areas and properties to ensure the timeliest, accurate and complete level of service is provided to guests and owners.
- Starting machines and observing mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Maintenance and repairing any broken parking structure gates and refill with any necessary tickets hand and display signs for designated spots.
- Sweeping loose debris and trash from the parking structure floor and drainage pipes.
Head Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : 23+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician. Looking to work within an organization that allows my skills to foster personal and professional growth; as well as provide support and benefit to the organization as a whole.
Skills : Multiple Hand Tools, Fork Trucks, Welding, Shipping and Receiving, Fabricating. Attention to Detail, Self-motivated, Reliable, Microsoft Word, Excell, PowerPoint, and Technical Writing.
- Locking out tagging-out safety procedures when working on equipment in facilities.
- Analyzing and monitoring operational processes, implementing continuous process improvement strategies to increase productivity, reduce downtime, and cut costs.
- Performing maintenance on the buildings and equipment of the grounds including light masonry, carpentry, metal fabrication, arc welding.
- Ordering supplies and materials as required, prepared routine reports and maintained necessary work records.
- Ensuring a clean environment by sanitizing walls and surfaces, sweeping, mopping, stripping, and waxing all floors.
- Responsible for inspections and diagnosed problems and formulate creative solutions even in difficult situations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the physical aspects of the properties meet the company's established standards and any applicable laws.