Electrical Supervisor Resume
Headline : An Electrical Supervisor with 5+ years of experience, having the abilities to analyze complex engineering problems and production problem and recommend solutions. Driven, hardworking team player who completes all projects on time, Hands-on, work well under pressure.
Skills : SAP, HMI, Human Machine Interface, Voice, Access, OSHA, NEC, NFPA 70, 70E, NFPA79, NEMA and UL 60950.
- Leading, motivating, monitoring and overseeing a team of electricians ensure they produce quality work. Providing technical guidance regarding the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems.
- Providing 24 hours electrical and mechanical support for the entire facility.
- Electrically redesigned and installed electrical duct vibrator for batch transport to exceed production goals.
- Evaluating the need for new equipment (capital expense). Responsible for the justification, writing specifications, purchasing, and installation.
- Working "hands-on" in the design and assembly of control systems for electrical equipment and controls as well as in process automation.
- Designing/implementing electrical improvements as well as updated cad drawings.
- Developing plc programs to improve operating efficiencies and process troubleshooting.
- Improving the reliability of existing plant equipment by developing a preventive/predictive maintenance program utilizing tools such as thermography, Ferrography, non-destructive testing (NDT) and vibration analysis.
- Performing new employee orientation as well as safety and technical training.
- Installing automated boiler control system with economizer to reduce operating costs/emissions.
- Installing, maintaining, repairing and testing equipment for the generation and utilization of electric energy for commercial, medical, and industrial clients.
- Implementing energy-efficient solutions to save clients utility costs.
Electrical Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Electrical Supervisor with more than 23 years of extensive experience in ensuring that projects are built on time, on budget; and per the plans, specifications, and amendments. Result-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively manage the staff of all levels and diverse backgrounds. Skilled at utilizing data management tools to optimize efficiency, productivity and customer loyalty.
Skills : Blueprint, Control Systems, Detail-oriented, Equipment Maintenance, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Aspen One-liner Software, Power World, VSDL, Office Suite: MS Visio, MS Access, Microsoft Suite, MS Excel Platforms: Cisco, MS Windows 2003 Server, Solaris 8, Red Hat Linux 7.0, And UNIX Open Server 5.0.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety, integrity, and reliability of equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is maintained and up to international and local standards, codes, and regulations.
- Performing 5 yearly inspections, survey, and maintenance of all equipment including drill floor, 11 kV switchboards, lv switchboards, generators, ac drives (drilling and thruster drives), UPS.
- Responsible for assisting with ABS inspections and testing of FMEA.
- Rendered technical drawings and electrical systems specifications that exceeded company.
- Performing in-depth electrical acceptance testing of completed hardware, including continuity and high potential isolation testing.
- Monitoring the manufacture of electrical devices and operations to ensure compliance with safety.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment problems such as electro-valves and sensors.
Sr. Electrical Supervisor II Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience as an Electrical Supervisor. An intelligent, well-presented person with solid qualification and a comprehensive skill-set, underpinned by work experience environment demanding self-motivation and focused approach. Capable of working without sup prevision and willing to assume additional responsibility, a committed team player with leadership ability.
Skills : Certified Heavy Equipment Operator, Osha, Work Well Under Pressure, Blueprint Reading, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, O-scope, Fluke, And TMDE.
- Maintenance of all electrical equipment like motor star delta circuit panel invertors.
- During troubleshooting quickly fault trace out by the electrical drawing.
- Working in ammonia compressor electric panel star delta starter; complete control replacement of relay, OCR, relays etc.
- Working on all control circuit of Koran's filler and troubleshoot all electrical problems on it.
- Working on all control circuit of palletizer and Robo pack and also working on all electrical equipment of these plants.
- Working on all control circuit of sidle and koran's Vario pack and troubleshoot all electrical problems on it.
- Installation of h. Tl. T panels setup transformers, control MCC panels load take off panels, VCB panels, cables lying cable termination and other allied equipment.
- Erection, commissioning maintenance of gas engines power plant incorporating (03 x 1. 064 MW GE Jenbacher JGS 320)gas gen set and 02 MW (caterpillar 3512, caterpillar 3412 and Cummins NTA 855 diesel gen set).
- Installation of 03 nos. Gas gen sets diesel gen sets with complete auxiliaries equipment (i.e. ) cooling towers, heat exchangers, filtration system with supply and exhaust fans, cooling water pumps, gas equipment water and gas piping and other allied equipment.
- Installation of HT setup transformers, control MCC panels load take off panels, VCB panels, cables laying cable termination and other allied equipment.
- Planning, scheduling monitoring of operation as well as preventive maintenance of generator sets.
Electrical Supervisor Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as an Electrical Supervisor. Seeking an opportunity that will allow me to continue in my field of expertise, challenge my abilities, and also provide the opportunity for me to be closer to my family.
Skills : Plant Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Site/Project Management, Inspection And Testing, Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Schematics, MS Office, MS Project, PLCs, VSDs, SCADA, CAD, CMMS, Ability To Work With Multi-discipline And Multi-cultural Teams.
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment to identify hazards and ensure compliance with codes.
- Validate and consolidate project initiatives, maintenance, and reliability for plant and equipment.
- Providing information through filling in job cards, time sheets, and detailed periodic reports.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment.
- Working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems incorporating electromagnetic components.
- Water reticulation and pumping plant installation, maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, and upgrades.
- Motor installation including switchgear design, assembling, and installation.
- Power supply systems such as generators and hybrid solar systems installation, maintenance and repairs.
- Planning and implementing electrical wiring diagrams, schematics, layouts and equipment installations.
- Supervising apprentices, artisan electricians, mechanical fitters and semi-skilled workers.
- Maintenance of low, medium and high voltage processes involving single and multiphase wiring.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting malfunctioning systems incorporating (PLCS) and SCADA control systems.
- Monitor manpower at a site of electrical sub-contractor makes it sure that all possible activity area.
Electrical Supervisor Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Electrical Supervisor is now seeking to obtain a position where I can utilize the knowledge and skills I have acquired over my years of working.
Skills : Electrical Construction, Maintenance, Current Electrical Codes, Electrical Master License, Osha Standards, Project Management, Troubleshooting, Blue Prints, Ordering Materials, Data Collection, Data Recording, Data Analyzing, And Designer Of A Sales Program.
- Implement quality control procedures in accordance to project quality assurance manual.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the work activities according to productivity and quality standards.
- Witness/conduct continuity insulation test on low voltage and medium voltage cables, before and after pulling.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the work activities for solo-run testing of pump agitator motors.
- Responsible and conducting walk downs with the client during construction completion work (CCW) and mechanical completion work (MCW) activities.
- Schedule the work activities of manpower, with due consideration of stock materials on hand, current and projected materials equipment and manpower availability.
- Ensure adequate supplies of materials are available to satisfy production planning program.
- Conduct installation of cable trunking containment, cable tray, small power and lighting systems.
- Conduct installation of cable raceway such as; ladder/perforated trays, conduits fittings for lv and mv cables.
- Ensure all materials/equipment have done an inspection before installation especially on transformer and switchgear equipment.
- Witness/conduct insulation test on primary and secondary power cables.
- Responsible for closely coordinating site activities including coordination with all other contractors to ensure activities and progress is not impeded.
Electrical Supervisor Resume
Summary : Pursuing a position in Electrical Supervisor with 8 years of experience that will fully utilize my experience attained at Georgia Pacific as a supervisor combined with problem-solving and communication skills to achieve goals.
Skills : Electronics, Wiring Schematics, Troubleshooting From 560v Down To 24v, Troubleshooting Electrical, Troubleshooting Mechanical, Repairing Electronic Boards, Reading Electrical Schematics, Repairing, And Installing.
- Purchased and installed new equipment while following and updating company budgets.
- Accountable for creating a schedule for employees in addition to planning the timeline for projects to be completed to reach company deadlines.
- Quick to assimilate with new technologies, training, materials, and requirements to coordinate with co-workers to reach goals and effectively complete projects with strong organization, communication, and results focused mindset.
- Check all materials delivery at the site the quality, brand, as per specification and approved materials.
- Check the electrical layout and installation of all equipment, devices must be in the standard as per.
- Check all the works of electrical sub-contractors regarding the quality and workmanship to satisfy.
- Supervise the testing and commissioning provided by record all the data and standard format.
Electrical Supervisor II Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as an Electrical Supervisor. A quality-driven leader able to manage cross-functional teams in operations, maintenance, repair, and optimization activities. History of project execution using innovative approaches to production efficiency and accuracy, including strategic planning and resource allocations.
Skills : Excavation, Invoices, Procurement, Site Management., Testing, Licensed Electrician, Machine Safety, Safety Training, And Carpentry.
- Responsible for plant electrics, including power distribution, switch-gear, lighting, machine distribution, machine control/automation.
- Supervising a crew of (5+ in-house/ 8+ outside contractors) electricians and technicians for 24hr support and maintenance of manufacturing facility.
- Leading the plant maintenance planner/scheduler in the scheduling of preventive and predictive maintenance practices.
- Utilizing and identify opportunities for improved planning and assignment of work using CMMS technology (mp2/maximo).
- Maintaining a working schedule of electricians, contractors, and corporate personnel in support of maintenance, corporate and internal projects.
- Responsible for continuous safety programs, loto, arc flash, safe work practices, and corporate safety audits.
- Managing corporate and internal projects for budget, schedule, quality, and efficiency.
- Providing, schedule and implement continuous training for electricians and other plant personnel.
- Reducing downtime by 6. 1% by implementing sound electrical maintenance practices, consisting of specific job task sops, PMS, and lifecycles.
- Spearheaded a key role in the plant process improvement team that increased productivity rate by 45% in 2008, by prioritizing process improvement planning with a focus on production lines and employee training.
Electrical Supervisor Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as an Electrical Supervisor, I am seeking a position which will challenge and enhance my technical proficiency. I offer a unique set of technical and managerial skills with hands-on drilling operational experience.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, CAC, Electrical Maintenance, Excellent Communication, Maintenance, And Training.
- Ensured the appropriate trade methods and processes to complete assigned tasks are in place.
- Managed the installation of wire ways, cable racks, and associated cabling to interconnect ships power, communications, lighting, fire control, instrumentation and other electrical systems.
- Managed the installation of cabinets, enclosures, controllers consoles, and other electrical equipment as integral parts of ship systems.
- Managed the repair and replacement of damaged electrical components/assemblies.
- Troubleshoot faulty systems/circuitry to identify problem areas and initiates action to commence repairs.
- Work with test directors to test electrical systems using blueprints, technical manuals, and test procedures to ensure adequate operational performance in accordance with the specified guidelines.
- Coordinated and arranged for the work of several trades regarding performing work from information received from technical work documents, blueprints, specifications, written and/or oral instructions.
Electrical Supervisor (Maintenance) Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as an Electrical Supervisor is now seeking to obtain a career in a team environment that is mutually beneficial for my employer and me.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Acrobat, Label Matrix, And Stromberg Time And Labor Management Solution, Fluent In Romanian Some Spanish.
- Assisting foreman with manpower timekeeping, workload support, scheduling and maintain supplies checklists.
- Taking lead in meetings and conference call with management teams in planning and forecasting of workloads.
- Improving productive work time and decreased downtime in department duties.
- Installing and repairing equipment based on mechanical drawings and electrical prints.
- Repair/troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and completed repairs to restore equipment and maintain uptime, pulled cables, wires termination wired dc/ac distribution board.
- Installing and wire generators, lops, harmonic balancers, pumps, etc.
- Monitoring and checking all materials delivery at site, outstanding materials.
Electrical Supervisor Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Electrical Supervisor offering customers a strong blend of technical skill and creative aptitude in solving unforeseen electrical issues with over 30 years of electrical experience.
Skills : CAC, Electrical Maintenance, Excellent Communication, Maintenance, Training, Six Sigma Green, Planning And Scheduling, PLC Programming, Microsoft Office, Electrical / Electronics, Troubleshooting, And Managment.
- Assemble, install, and wire the electrical systems in new homes, residential and commercial buildings.
- Cut, thread, Bend, assemble and install conduit, electrical conductor enclosures, and fittings. Follow blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Follow national and local codes. Install electrical service- disconnect and load centers, transfer cases.
- Install emergency power back up systems. Install or connect light, heat, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems that operate through electrical systems.
- Install circuit breakers, switches, and outlets, light fixtures, electronic equipment and Communication Systems.
- Rewire, problem diagnosis and troubleshooting of existing electrical systems.
- Respond to customer service and complaints and working with homeowner solving problems at their residences. Working with other trades/builders to solve homeowner issues. Trained and supervised all new apprentices.