Business Development Associate Resume
Objective : Actively seeking a full time position in Marketing/Advertising/Social Media, Public Relations, Administration, Human Resources, or Management to gain further experience in the business field for a long-term successful career.
Skills : Microsof Office, Chinese--Mandarin, HTML.
- Accountabilities: - Develop internal marketing plan identifying target market, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, SMART goals, strategies/tactics, and Marketing budgets.
- Work with Business Director to establish short and long term business and marketing goals.
- Work with external resource to design new website layout and content in WordPress.
- Create web-form survey for patients to provide feedback to improve services, and improve referral incentive program.
- Update and maintain all social media outlets (Facebook, twitter, linked in, etc.) - Create Bi-weekly e-newsletter in MailChimp.
- Cultivate new patient Welcome Package and existing patient Loyalty packages with giftcards, vouchers, and branded goods.
- Work with ChrisAd, PatientNews, and other sources to create a new office practice brochure template as well as Doctor Bio inserts.
- Create Outreach Expansion initiatives through the use of branded goods, informative blogs, and promotional events within the community, contests, raffles, giveaways, and prospective partnerships with local businesses.
Bachelor Of Science
Marketing & Business Development Associate Resume
Objective : An experienced operations and recruitment manager dedicated to creating a positive environment for those I work with and the patients we serve.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ATS, CRM, Operations, Management, Recruitment, Healthcare, Business Development, Revenue Cycle Management, Billing And Coding, Provider Onboarding.
- Worked independently while building relationships with prospective Medical Treatment Facilities' C-Level executives and peer networks Assisted in strategic planning for growth of inpatient programs.
- Identified and qualified target hospitals and hospital systems nationwide for potential inpatient programs.
- Assisted business development process including, but not limited to, proposal preparation, financial proformas, reports, statistical summaries and formal presentations for company bid responses.
- Assisted with business decisions for Hospital and Health System C-level executives through effective partnerships, analytics, and understanding industry trends.
- Assisted with company marketing and advertising strategy including all events planning in multiple states, on-site booth set up, logistics, event staffing, and budget.
- Communicated regularly with clients and peers through usage of F2F and virtual technology.
- Collaborated with Chief Development Officer on company marketing and advertising strategy through fact finding and analyzing data.
Business Development Associate II Resume
Objective : An accomplished, results-oriented business development professional with a proven track record of generating revenue through prospecting, customer relationship management, negotiations and selling strategies. Recognized as a leader with strengths in utilizing technology to reengineer business procedures, define continuous improvement processes and provide solutions for integral parts of administration.
Skills : Customer Service, Clerical.
- Collaborate with a team to increase hospital admission by over 600% in less than a year.
- Develop and implement innovative monthly and quarterly business development plans for assigned accounts to drive business growth.
- Actively contribute in the assessment and analysis of referral source statistics while delivering appropriate recommendations to design business planning strategies.
- Successfully maintain the sales territory in order to meet census goals utilizing sales techniques such as cold calling and contact planning.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hospital staff including physicians, case managers, administrators and social workers to ensure optimal business success.
- Serve as an educational resource for schools, churches, patients, families and healthcare professionals.
- Continuously exceed all personal and corporate quotas.
- Leverage consultative sales strengths to identify opportunities, nurture relationships and close deals.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Development Associate III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, versatile, and consistent sales professional. Proficient in performing multiple roles, working under pressure, and outperforming exacting specifications. Experienced in warm and cold lead generation, account management, and building and maintaining business relationships. Excel in fast-paced team environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Management, Multitasking, Comprehension, Analyzing, Problem Solving, Goal Driven, Team Oriented.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining commercially productive relationships with key decision makers of mid - large sized business equipment dealers to facilitate product distribution.
- Tasked with prospecting and qualifying potential distributors in a given territory utilizing a combination of database/internet research, cold-calling, LinkedIn, and email campaigns.
- Leveraged lead generation tools to increase profitability and product presence in the marketplace.
- Made between 75-100 outbound calls per day, alternating between cold calling and account management.
- Developed and distributed email marketing campaigns to prospective and current clients to increase business.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of industry, target clients' products and practices, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborated with regional sales managers to schedule, coordinate, and facilitate sales meetings and product training for new and established distributors in each market.
Business Development Associate I Resume
Objective : Attain Business Analysist position where my Leadership, adaptability, and analytical skills along with my strong interpersonal skills can help better the organization to reach their desired audience and to execute the company's goals by maintaining and growing the organization as a global industry leader.
Skills : Powerpoint, Keynote, Deltek, Excel, Client Relations,.
- Engage in client development activities.
- Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users and decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, identifying cross selling opportunities, identifying national/third party/vendor-on-premises opportunities, new client visits.
- Ensure local market alignment with initiatives related to client targeting Call prospective or existing clients to obtain and/or close agreements for services or identify new hiring managers.
- Conduct follow up activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography.
- Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties.
Computer Infirmation Systems
Jr. Business Development Associate Resume
Objective : A detail-oriented, self-motivated professional with an extensive experience in the service and sales industry. Works confidently in a fast paced atmosphere while delivering quality experience to each customer. A dynamic, customer focused team player who is actively engaged in leading edge techniques to connect with clients and consumers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Project Management, Account Management, Pipeline Management, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation, Problem Resolution, Collaboration, Cold Calling, Sales Management, Sales Presentations.
- Strategically build annual business plans and initiatives with multiple firm practice groups to position Frost Brown Todd as the expert law firm.
- Develop, integrate and manage various marketing initiatives aimed toward revenue growth and brand exposure for the Indianapolis market.
- Develop and monitor marketing budgets for practice groups as well as Indianapolis office.
- Oversee budget implementation through approval of expenses for offices and practice groups.
- Coordinate, assemble pitch materials for request for proposals.
- Update office as well as practice group information on firm intranet and external website.
- Supervise maintenance of website biographies, overseeing and advising on technical issues, proofing content and administering frequent updates.
- Interact and communicate with outside sporting event venues to cultivate, maintain relationships and manage firm client entertainment ticket assets.
Asst. Business Development Associate Resume
Objective : As a financial professional it's much clearer to see that we all see life from a different point of view. Specifically, when it comes to money and employee benefits. Even in large corporations no two people are the same; they may have the same job and same coverage for disability or life insurance but their lives will never be the same.
Skills : Microsoft office, Sap, SQL.
- Identified, qualified, and nurtured leads throughout sales process for startup firm focused on the regulatory environment for drug treatments for rare diseases (orphan drugs).
- Engaged potential clients evaluating pipelines and forwarded valid leads to territory managers for follow up.
- Forged client relationships to drive satisfaction and incremental revenue.
- Liaised between upper management and clients regarding contract budgets.
- Stayed abreast of the biotechnology market to identify potential clients and areas for expansion.
- Provided strategic support to the Business Development team regarding client outreach and established clients.
- Served as the key contact providing inside sales support to potential leads and territory managers.
- Coordinated materials and collaterals in preparation for industry conferences, represented the company brand and networked with potential clients during these events.
Master Of Bio science
Business Development Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : As a seasoned investment strategist with over 8 years of experience in financial services, Well-versed in the risk and capital markets arenas and have a deep understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation within the private wealth management sector.
Skills : Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office, SQL.
- Worked within Upstream and Downstream Commodities Groups in directing complex financial planning and economic modeling to identify viability of diverse projects.
- Administered cross-functional teams across multiple verticals to advise on contracts.
- Upgraded resources and led standardization of the Upstream Origination model.
- Increased more appropriate accounting conventions.
- Improved and clarified reporting charts, diagrams and financial functions allowing greater flexibility within the standardized model.
- Notable Accomplishments Oversaw the complete development cycle of from screening through deal closure.
- Analyzed and provided proactive recommendations to various levels of management for potential asset acquisition, corporate buy-outs of both public and non-public companies and debt financing.
- Led discussions and presentations with outside counterparties for potential financing and partnerships.
Business Development Associate Head Resume
Headline : Looking for a position wherein I can utilize my expertise in human relations, staff recruitment and retention and to grow and to contribute in the most effective manner by being a key and an effective team player.
Skills : Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Autism - Working with Children.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with referral sources for the purpose of achieving targeted growth goals.
- Educate referral sources and the community regarding THA Group's four companies; Island Health Care, Island Hospice, Independent Life at Home, and Ideal Aging.
- Complete care transitions whereby educating patients and family members on THA services and coordinating their transition from a skilled facility to home.
- This may include coordination of durable medical equipment and/or home infusion therapy, transportation and support services.
- Communicate patient needs to team members to ensure the highest level of customer service and patient care.
- Maintain record of sales call cycle and adjust quarterly to maximize referrals and ensure company growth goals are met.
- Maintain relationships with other industry related companies through community organizations and networking events.
Business Development Associate/Analyst Resume
Summary : Proven ability to produce top results within the Federal government sector Develop highly effective account campaigns that generate new sales activity Comprehensive understanding of the Federal procurement process.
Skills : Android, HTML, Java.
- Provided administrative and customer service support to Director of Business Development and four managers.
- Acted as the group's intake specialist which involved analyzing and resolving questions/problems/needs of business owners, potential business-owners, and developers.
- Researched and provided information on available commercial and industrial properties in the city of Detroit for businesses seeking to locate in the city.
- Provided financial and incentive program information to business-owners.
- Functioned as liaison between city of Detroit and businesses to address business owner/city issues.
- Produced bi-monthly company-wide status report for DEGC's Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Staffed DEGC exhibit booth at trade shows to promote DEGC programs.
- Financial Services Assistant Performed corporate fundraising letter-writing campaign including tracking and recording contributions.
Business Development Associate/Executive Assistant Resume
Objective : Specialized experience in Cost Point 7 and Budgeting and Planning software. Adept at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. History of promotion, self-improvement, and self-motivation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with all levels of staff, including peers and head management.
Skills : Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Costpoint Budgeting And Planning, Microsoft Office, Labor Category Compliance, Purchase Requisitions, Contract Finance, Financial Analysis.
- Maintained and updated company's opportunity pipeline.
- Researched and tracked relevant actions and events pertaining to over 130 opportunities.
- Conceptualized and drafted 23 ongoing capture plans for business opportunities, including research into stakeholders, programs/systems, and planning of next steps.
- Presented reports to corporate level executives and key management officials, resulting in 30 vetting meetings.
- Created seventeen requirements matrices for data calling and teaming research.
- Produced 20 capabilities statements, resulting in six non-disclosure agreements and four teaming agreements.
- Entered 185 contacts into an Access database and prepared standard and ad-hoc reports on teaming arrangements.
- Took initiative to design and develop an Access database prototype intended to centralize all Business Development activities.
Business Development Associate Resume
Objective : Highly driven and energetic sales/marketing/customer service employee seeking a new position. As a marketing/sales representative, Positive, determined, and a team player. Under pressure and tenaciously do whatever it takes to get the job done right. As a customer service employee and a server, I am highly skilled and experienced at anticipating and accommodating customer needs.
Skills : Food Handler Card And Alcohol Awareness Training Also Knowledge Of Aloha.
- Developed and maintained key business relationships with loan brokers in a given sales territory.
- Massive cold calling campaigns in order to generate business.
- Prequalified loans with brokers to ensure their borrower qualified with one of our programs.
- Created custom marketing flyers for brokers to help generate business.
- Reviewed all relevant documents such as title report and appraisal and utilized LoanQuest to send out loan documents to escrow for signature by the borrower.
- Facilitated and expedited the loan process by providing the highest levels of customer service from loan submission to loan funding.
- Organized flood certificates and assured everything was in line for loan documents to be signed.
- Maintained basic knowledge of WMC's loan programs such as pricing, procedures, lenders guidelines, and technological resources.
Bachelor Of Arts