Service Officer Resume
Summary : Able to overcome challenges which would arise occasionally on the job; a team player, supportive of both superiors and subordinates in order to achieve the laid down goals of the organization.
Skills : Strong Communication, Problem -solving Skills.
- Ruled and regulation of the company Monitors the bow thrusters, machine room, and cooling pumps.
- Monitored their temperature and pressure, and their electrical parts.
- Valved and pipes for leaks and cracks. Basically to make sure the machines are working properly.
- Read pressure and temperature gauges or displays and record data in the engineering log.
- Lubricated machinery, equipment, and engine parts, Such as gears, shafts, and bearings.
- Examined machinery for specified pressure and flow of lubricants.
- Assisted engineers in overhauling and adjusting machinery.
Service Officer II Resume
Headline : Customer Service Officers offer guidance and assistance to the customers of a company in order to maximize loyalty and satisfaction. Common responsibilities listed on Customer Service Officer.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Budgeting, Training Officer.
- Reduced overall operating expenses by over the previous year.
- Created workflow improvements that allowed the transition to a two-shift operation.
- Managed relocation of cash reconciling unit resulting in fewer employees accepting severance packages.
- Communicated with Operations, Armored Courier Services, Account Administration, and Corporate Customers.
- Audited and reconciled customer analysis charges, resulting in the retention.
- Conducted over annual forms and procedures training sessions for corporate customers.
- improved Bank of America's ability to provide quality service to the customer.
Service Officer/Representative Resume
Summary : Looking to secure a position with a well-established organization that will enable to utilize dynamic linguist skills within a Project Management position with a focus on Team Leadership..
Skills : Bilingual, Healthcare, Banking, Administrative , Team Building.
- Managed client's expectations immediately upon arrival to the financial center.
- Provided ongoing coaching to Financial Associates to effectively identify referral opportunities.
- Contributed ideas for success in ongoing campaigns.
- Identified customer's needs in order to effectively refer bank products and services.
- Recognized with numerous Service Awards for Excellence, customer service, and initiative.
- Administered oaths and affirmations, took affidavits and depositions.
- Translated financial documents from Spanish to English and vice versa from a variety of sources.
Service Officer III Resume
Summary : Efficient administrative professional with over experience in the bank and retail industries, including experience in personal banking, branch management, training, customer service and operations.
Skills : Correctional Services, Research and Analysis.
- Responsible for implementing service and sales plans.
- Backed up to operations manager and financial center audits.
- Opened, maintaining, auditing safe deposit boxes.
- Backed up to the business manager.
- Balanced/audited automatic teller machines.
- Prepared financial center for opening and closing.
- Ran a teller cash drawer, daily bank operational reports.
Service Officer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a team player that will benefit from sales and customer service experience. A position where skills and experience can be effectively utilized to increase and achieve company goals.
Skills : Hardworking, Detail oriented, Fast learner.
- Managed clients' expectations upon arrival to the World Headquarters branch by providing prompt and courteous service.
- Maintained clear consistent leadership on all service matters.
- Resolved mail banking issues promptly and efficiently.
- Resolved fraudulent issues for client accounts as well as reconciled accounts.
- Conducted staff training on various Citibank banking products.
- Incorporated all banking initiatives into the sales process, consistently exceeding referrals and sales goals.
- Identified and pursued cross-sell investment opportunities.
Service Officer/Executive Resume
Objective : Experience as Medical/Office receptionist. 6 year experience in customer service. Transmitted information and documents to customers, using computer, and mail.
Skills : Secretarial, Management.
- Resulted this in a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of case management.
- Performed regular file maintenance, implemented the individual programs, and treatment plans.
- Worked cooperatively with the business community in the effort.
- Developed job opportunities within the community.
- Supported consumers in their efforts to remain gamefully employed.
- Received training on matters related to patient confidentiality and crisis intervention.
- Performed these duties independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Lead Service Officer Resume
Headline : Assembled Files and maintained records. Provided support to callers by promptly answering incoming telephone calls; determining nature of business and directing callers to appropriate destination.
Skills : Customer Service, Sympathy, Polite, Patient, Learn To Work.
- Deposited accounts, online banking, check coverage, debit cards, and credit products.
- Cross-sold banking products to the client. Supplied management, client relations, and managing accounts.
- Researched and provided solutions for problem accounts.
- Coached new employees, knowledge management, and credit card services.
- Provided day-to-day servicing to Commercial and Consumer Market clients in the Financial Center.
- Referred clients to other sales segments as Mortgages, Insurance, and Investments.
- Drove client satisfaction by providing quality service and delivering on the company values.
Associate Service Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where can utilize organizational and communication skills in order to contribute to the successes of the company. Managed and negotiated current/new accounts.
Skills : Customer Relations, Microsoft, Banking.
- Supported Financial Center Operations Manager by assisting with reports and activities.
- Audited and completed Financial Center end of day procedures.
- Delivered the optimal customer experience and added value to the financial center bottom.
- Referred to consumer and business banking customers as appropriate.
- Resolved complaints/issues on behalf of customers promptly and effectively.
- Prevented client attrition by managing service issues, resulting in high balances.
- Awarded multiple recognitions for service excellence during secret shop surveys.
Asst. Service Officer Resume
Headline : Highly motivated individual looking to merge sales and financial services background. Conducted over 35 annual forms and procedures training sessions to corporate customers.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Managed and negotiated current/new accounts.
- Developed and administered new operational processes.
- Organized and processed account receivables.
- Monitored computer applications and answering telephone calls.
- Developed communication skills while working with customers.
- Facilitated and coordinated training to employees on marketing and customer service.
- Participated in different workshops and professional seminars.
Service Officer Resume
Objective : Technically inclined, detail-oriented, and success-driven professional armed with wide-ranging experience in banking operations, relationship management, recruitment, and client services.
Skills : Customer Service Oriented, Relationship Management.
- Serviced by targeting the needs of current and potential clients.
- Managed money effectively and reported transactions in personal records and company databases.
- Oversaw various shipping processes, ensuring orders were accurately filled and sent out on time.
- Gathered and documented best practices and delivered significant case stories.
- Managed transactions including new accounts, customer service, and operations.
- Oversaw customer service functions and resolved problems within the authority range.
- Acquired and retained clients through positive and efficient customer service.