Production Control Manager Resume
Objective : A resourceful Materials professional with over twenty years of experience in the Telecommunications industry. Expertise in managing the Material Planning, Master Scheduling and Production Control areas with a strong background in Inventory Control including Shipping, Receiving and Stockroom operations. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills. A detail oriented, dedicated individual who excels by focusing on achieving key goals in a timely manner.
Skills : Management/Supervision, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Customer Service, ISO, Data Entry, Database Management, Hiring, Word, Windows.
- Supervised a staff that handled the Stores, Shipping and Receiving activities to provide better logistics support.
- Created build schedules that were consistently met or exceeded based on analyzing capacity and material constraints to ensure high on time delivery to the customer for all product lines.
- Prepared and chaired the weekly Sales and Operations Planning meeting going over sales trends, new opportunities and presenting data, graphs or charts that reviewed past weekly or monthly results.
- Monitored all sales order bookings and shipments to track adherence to the scheduled ship dates and progress towards the revenue goals.
- Implemented a very robust cycle count process that led to the elimination of a yearly physical inventory.
- Edwards ERP system, modifying the MPS based on new orders or forecast adjustments from the Marketing group and validated the regenerated MRP weekly.
- Reviewed and implemented the engineering and manufacturing change orders, ensuring the effectivity dates were processed correctly from Agile into MES and maintained in the operating system bill of material.
Production Control Manager III Resume
Objective : To find a challenging position with a company where I can use my knowledge, skills and experience to work with team members to ensure that the facility will be a world class leader by building strong teams of associates who are highly motivated to achieve the highest standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, Taylon Plus and Minus, Administrative writing skills, Organizational Skills.
- Oversaw production over 23 facilities, with 897 employees and contracts valuing 57.2 million dollars.
- Oversaw the implementation of production schedules, personnel requirements, quality control, production standards, and safety and maintenance programs at the assigned site either directly or through supervisory personnel.
- Maintain schedules and prioritize employee's vacation, safety meetings and training to ensure productivity.
- Interacted with executive level management, private vendors and customers to support negotiations, execution, and administration of bilateral business arrangements.
- Reviewed procurements and determined overall program effectiveness and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies to meet customer needs.
- Compiled statistics and prepared weekly, monthly, and annual reports for productivity quotas.
- Ensured the executions of tasks were in keepings with schedule and work flow processes.
- Examined BOM for material readiness status of selected lines of equipment and identified equipment not meeting established readiness goals.
Masters Of Business
Production Control Manager II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company that promotes individual as well as corporate growth and development; emphasizes the importance of teamwork; and would benefit from some or all of my vast expertise and experience in the areas of production, scheduling, project/employee management, and training/staff development.
Skills : Production Management, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Team Building, Sales, Soldering, Purchasing, Computer Refurbishment.
- Manages the operations of ongoing projects and works with program management for planning and scheduling.
- Responsible for the production control team to include candidate selections, hiring, training, performance reviews, assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Supervises the status of projects and budgets and manages schedules and completes status reports on a routine basis.
- Coordinates all maintenance operations through sustaining accurate schedules for each aircraft during maintenance.
- Informs Program Management and Government representatives of any delays, develop plans to mitigate these delays and coordinate with applicable departments.
- Provide planning and scheduling support to both existing and potential work.
- Coordinates and prioritizes efforts to support RASM-C maintenance operations to meet customer scheduled Turn-Around-Time (TAT) and cost targets.
BA In Business Management
Production Control Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in which I can play a key role in providing supply chain planning and development. To manage cost effective material supply strategies using my Engineering background, attention to detail and relationship building with vendors. Cross-departmental communication, handling competing tasks and analytic skills to bring a strong focus on results to meet company growth objectives.
Skills : SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Office, MRP Planning.
- Work with Purchasing Department to balance supply chain to mitigate shortfall and overstock of material in fluctuating business plan.
- Partner with Operations Managers and Engineering to ensure raw material availability to production and work assistance as needed.
- Direct activities of Utility Department to ensure efficient and timely supply of raw materials to production departments.
- Provide decisions and input to Warehouse Supervisor for efficient handling of materials to and from warehouses.
- Develop leadership skills of lead utility personnel and facilitate planning and execution thought processes.
- Encourage cross training with other departments and motivate safety conscious decisions for all employees.
- Direct personnel for loading of finished goods to silos and railcars for timely delivery to customer.
- Established new safety procedures for employees working with and around railcars including moving railcar checklists and procedures, clean work areas, and better uniforms for visibility of workers.
B.S. In Industrial Engineering
Sr. Production Control Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a management position with a growing, forward thinking company that will utilize my proven operations management experience in purchasing, production control and scheduling in an OEM environment.
Skills : Inventory Control, Process Management, Warehouse Management Systems, First Aid /AED, Microsoft Office, Lean Practices.
- Manage the Production Control, scheduling and purchasing functions with responsibility of 3 direct reports and 5 indirect reports.
- Successful in consistently maintaining high on-time-delivery during a period of intense company growth ($25 to $50 million dollars annually from 2008-2013).
- Directly responsible for managing all raw material purchasing for production which includes 19 million pounds of aluminum billet.
- Improved processes to decrease operational inventory from $2 million to $.75 million while sales increases 100% in the last 5 years.
- Led scheduling for 5 departments including Extrusion, Fabrication, Finishing, Anodizing and Packing.
- Responsible for over 100 work centers and assemble stations and approximately 18,000 part numbers - Created a priority reporting process that utilize work center dispatches used to efficiently run all 5 production departments.
- Improved production performance decreasing production lead time by 15%.
- Created the model for the companies Capacity Planning Model.
Production Control Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Production Control Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Directed the operation of a 7 person team of Production Control Planners.
- Generated positive customer experiences by verifying the on-time delivery of product to the customer.
- Gathered all necessary data required to assess Inventory Turnover and On Time Delivery Reporting before submitting reports.
- Ensured the success of material procurement to consistently meet deadlines and minimize excess/obsolete through the utilization of a MAPICS (MRP) based program.
- Received certification in Lean Principles after extensive work and training to ensure comprehensive understanding of the method.
- Consistently participated in Kaizen events with the company and external customer companies.
- Employed Value Stream Mapping, Brainstorming, and a variety of other Lean to improve multiple aspects of the company after gaining customer input.
- Supported and maintained production schedules through close collaboration with Supply Chain to ensure all necessary material was constantly delivered on time.
Production Control Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To make significant change to individual and corporate lives by applying my formal training, management and leadership skills within a productive team environment.
Skills : MS Suite Products Power User.
- Managed and provided analysis for manufacturing variances regarding P & L resolution.
- Responsible for managing the master schedule to support monthly revenue recognition and advise management of changes.
- Coordinated the scheduling details of master scheduling with planners and buyers.
- Acted the primary liaison between, Engineering, Maintenance, Production, Purchasing and Stores to ensure that the materials were ordered.
- Managed meetings to provide status of materials, support reuse of common equipment/assemblies across work orders to minimize costs.
- Participated in evaluating engineering changes and coordinate resolution of all potential impacts on materials, production schedules, cost and implement materials risk mitigation activities as needed.
- Responsible for creating manufacturing estimates to establish profit margins projections to cost accounting.
- Managed the ERP/ MRP system to support the company's business goals and deployment of the systems functionality.
AA In Business
Asst. Production Control Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Professional and Military Veteran offering 20+ years of military leadership skills with extensive management experience in all aspects of Supply Chain and Materials Management.
Skills : Leadership.
- Supervised, trained and provided technical mentorship for 150 personnel in warehouse customer service and support.
- Maintained, tracked, accounted for and inventoried warehouse equipment for the US Army valued over $75M.
- Extensive logistical shipping experience abroad using FEDEX, DHL and UPS.
- Conducted annual inventories that resulted in a zero loss of US Army warehouse equipment.
- Recorded and complied production data, work tickets and individual worker production sheets totaling 5,000 man hours of US Army vehicle maintenance resulting in zero incidents and safety violations.
- Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to team of 40 personnel.
- Managed documentation of and training on Supply Logistical procedures and work instructions.
- Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership.
Associate Production Control Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic production control manager with a solid history of achievement in purchasing, material management/planning and production control solutions. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include team building, problem solving and leading by example.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements.
- Manage all direct material items through KanBan and SAP MM Module to ensure proper materials are here for production runs.
- Issue all materials to individual cost centers throughout the organization based off consumption.
- Receive all incoming production materials through SAP System.
- Casted wheels, paint, chemicals exc) Manage all containers of equipment and products coming from our HQ in China.
- Set up truck runs for finished product, scrap and stripped wheels.
- Manage and track all data and movement of wheels throughout the plant through FIFO systems from Raw aluminum to Finished wheel.
- Coordinate the delivery of 10+ trucks daily and manage workers for all shipping and receiving functions.
Division Production Control Manager Resume
Objective : Operations management position with an organization seeking to build market share through performance, reliability and innovation. Cost reduction initiatives, value add improvements, new product introduction and increasing efficiency are the challenges of continuing growth for today's manufacturing leaders. Delivery, follow through and accountability are my personal pillars of professionalism.
Skills : Production planning, Factory supervision, Supply chain management and Customer service.
- Responsible for supervision of planning and shipping staff to cover all areas of scheduling, procurement, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics.
- Developed perpetual six (6) month scheduling cycle for three (3) dedicated lines to reduce changeovers.
- Implemented process controls for label handling and setup to achieve 5% drop in total scrap per day.
- Set up and maintained near site warehouse for a key account to augment on-site operations.
- Awarded new business based upon proven performance.
- Customer and supplier relationships, combined with inventory forecasting and modeling, dictated stock levels under tight constraints of labor and warehouse space.
- Supplier partnerships increased the quality of material received and decreased the response time to fulfill an order.
Master Of Business
Production Control Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, high-energy welding professional with 20+ years of experience welding in the oil industry Skilled Operations Manager with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects.
Skills : MS Office.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments.
- Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules.
- Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality.
- Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally.
- Determined suitable crewing requirements, scheduled employees and worked with Human Resources to meet changing production schedules.
- Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures and systems.
High School Diploma