Production Planner Resume
Headline : Nine years of experience working in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Provide excellent customer service and strong ability to multi-task.
Skills : Production planner, Inventory Management, Inventory Clerk, Inventory Control, Management, Administrative Skills, Excel, Microsoft Word, Autocad, Solidworks, Data Entry, Adobe Acrobat, Blueprint Reading.
- Used MRP system to plan master production schedules based on sales forecasts, production capacities, inventory policies and lead times.
- Collaborated with production departments to resolve material issues and adjust schedules due to production priorities and/or machine downtimes.
- Developed monthly and annual ending inventory budget requirements for raw materials, components, finished stock, and finished goods.
- Responsible for planning 100+ finished goods.
- Identified raw material and component requirements for production.
- Monitored and dispositioned excess and obsolete inventory.
- Monitored backordered items and prioritized production schedules.
Production Planner/Scheduler Resume
Objective : An interesting position with a growing company Personal Summary Excellent customer service skills. Can work alone or in a team environment. High clerical accuracy and attention to detail. Proficient in Excel programs. B&L systems use in payroll and production management.
Skills : Proficient in AS400, MK, M3, ADEPT, EPDM, Syteline, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel. Completed LEAN training courses in 2006 and 2009.
- Analyze and process customer orders to determine necessary process based on material and delivery.
- Executed daily operations of molding and pouring schedules and production forecasts.
- Drew up master schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts and customer orders.
- Wrote, designed and produced current scheduling system.
- Planned and scheduled work flow for molding and melting departments.
- Conferred with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
- Expedited operations that delayed or altered schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepared production reports, backlogs, and monthly forecast.
Master of Science
Production Planner/Buyer Resume
Headline : Sixteen years of accounting experience. Retail, service, and manufacturing industries. Account receivables, account payable, payroll, bank reconciliation, vendor contact, purchase order management.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Security, Supervisor.
- Established and maintained production schedules for three product lines with over 1,000 SKU's based on forecast, safety stocks, inventory levels, and customer orders.
- Reviewed master production schedules to formulate weekly production schedules and optimize capacity.
- Coordinated with production, procurement, and shop foremen to ensure that production schedules were met.
- Provided rapid response to urgent customer requests for out of stock items.
- Participated in cross-functional continuous improvement teams.
- Maintained a 95%-99% average for on-time shipments.
- Analyzed slow moving inventory to reduce stock levels and improve overall day's supply.
- Planned and coordinated the rework of finished goods into sellable stocking items or disassembly of product for usable components.
Certificate In Accounting
Production Planner Assistant Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail oriented administrative and training professional, specializing in the use of computer software to produce efficiencies in business and training models. Specifics include: Spreadsheet management with Microsoft Excel to document averages and trends Automated email with Microsoft Outlook to produce standardized responses to customers.
Skills : Proficient In AS400, MK, M3, ADEPT, EPDM, Syteline, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel. Completed LEAN Training Courses In 2006 And 2009.
- Schedule weekly/monthly workloads for the Machine Shop.
- Release and manage jobs to the shop floor, and coordinate priorities with the shop supervisor.
- Issue material from inventory to work orders, receive/close completed work orders, advise Manufacturing Engineering of any changes needed to routings, verify appropriate routings are printed before releasing to production and certify orders.
- Advise Shipping on shipping priorities with dates and locations.
- Monitor daily production plans to ensure monthly goals are on target.
- Attend production meetings with Plant Manager and Production Control Manager to provide current status on released work and any issues releasing scheduled work.
- Provide Contract Sales with lead time quotes for customer orders.
Bachelor Of Science
Production Planner/Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : Dependable, hard-working Production Planner with over 25 years of experience in planning and clerical functions for many production lines. Reliable, responsible, productive worker for same company for over 33 years.
Skills : Proficient In SAP, Microsoft Office, Well Organized, Quick Learner, Detail Oriented, Meet/exceeds Goals.
- Planned and coordinated shop floor work to meet production and schedule requirements using SAP and other MRP tools.
- Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs.
- Helped achieve company goals by supporting production workers.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
- Kept supervisor informed of job progress and material requirements.
- Learned and followed KOS for lean manufacturing.
- Ordered supplies for manufacturing area.
- Created charts for progress of many activities.
Materials & Production Planner Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable manufacturing/administrative professional with 12+ years of experience in the industry. Strong team-building, problem solving and analytical skills, excellent at juggling multiple tasks, and working under pressure. Flexible and versatile with the ability to tactfully and diplomatically interact with both professionals and non-professionals. Broad industry experience includes Production, Inventory, Finance and Customer Service.
Skills : Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office, well organized, quick learner, detail oriented, meet/exceeds goals.
- Order all (electronics) parts for new military customer contract using customers BOM working with the purchasing department.
- Track purchase parts and sub-assemblies using Excel spread sheet.
- Expedite purchased, sub-assemblies and manufactured parts through all plant departments.
- Set up sub assembly travelers and final assembly travelers as well as assure we are working to current print revisions.
- Release to production floor and schedule all sub-assemblies working with various department supervisors.
- Work with stock room to kit all sub-assemblies once all purchase parts are received in house.
- Expedite final assembly's through the Test and Inspection departments to be available to ship to the customer's schedule.
Master of Science
Production Planner/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Outstanding work-ethic, highly enthusiastic Production Planner, eager to master new challenges. Excellent organizational skills proven to meet deadlines and aid in the smooth distrubution of materials with outside vendors. Driven to outperform budgets and increase efficiency of product manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, process pro, Sap, Syteline, Matrix, KWIC, Logistics, Warehouse, Inventory Control, Forklift Operator, Planner.
- Prepared schedules to establish sequence and lead-time of each manufacturing operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts and customer orders.
- Planned and scheduled work center and sequence according to previously established program requirements.
- Released system documents and files for cost collecting data and controlling production.
- Coordinated and adjusted jobs as needed to meet operational changes.
- Prepared status reports for management while tracking the progress of jobs from preliminary status through completion.
- Advised schedule deficiencies to management.
- Reviewed and evaluated jobs for closure, assured all costs are complete prior to closing.
- Expedited operations and altered schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
Senior Production Planner Resume
Summary : Driven, independent, and proven excellent records of works with expertise in product development, procurement, complex production process with international facilities. Excellent in data management, system operations, project implementation, and logistics of complex supply chain. Strong work ethic and dedicated team leader as well as good team player.
Skills : SAP, Inventory Management, Shipping, INCOterms,.
- Skillfully negotiated with vendors, suppliers, and contractors for best prices and quality for apparels.
- Oversaw allocated programs to make sure that activities were carried out in accordance with contract requirements, schedules, and budgets.
- Maintained strong partnership with vendors/contractors/suppliers/customers around the globe.
- Scheduled and coordinated the work flow within or between departments and factories to expedite production.
- Followed-up when performance lagged behind schedule and alerted management if delays affected sales and inventory plans.
- Ensured on time shipments from overseas vendors to contractors and from contractors to distribution centers.
- Preserved accurate cut, sew, and trim prices in company software (JESTA), and good relationships with vendors.
- Involved in technical complexity in setting/tracking software system to maintain data integrations, and strong ability to make quick decisions, adjusts, and change plans effectively based on work schedules and prioritize work orders.
MA In Management
Junior Production Planner Resume
Objective : To work in a fast-paced and organized environment, to build on my skills as a communicator and co-operate with other individuals by working together in order to achieve a higher quality of productivity.
Skills : Reading, writing, speaking Dutch and French.
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or staffing tables, to determine personnel or materials requirements or material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
- Compile information, such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, or customer information, so that status reports can be completed.
- Load and unload trucks via forklift Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Taste or smell foods or beverages to ensure that flavors meet specifications or to select samples with specific characteristics.
- Provide assistance to food scientists or technologists in research and development, production technology, or quality control.
Production Planner/Manager Resume
Summary : Operational business manager experienced in restaurant management, telecommunications logistics and production planning, project purchasing management.
Skills : Reading, Writing, Speaking Dutch And French.
- Tracked WIP and station test pass/fail ratios to determine production assignments necessary to meet customer service goals.
- Monitored shop floor data systems and Build Of Materials for purposes of generating material and piece part orders and transfers.
- Participated on interdepartmental team meetings coordinating activities for multimillion dollar manufacturing lines.
- Served as purchasing manager during the move of major manufacturing line.
- Earned special recognition from customer service for surpassing customer promises.
- Participated in manufacturing development planning meetings with international suppliers and customers.
- Participated on interdepartmental team tasked with evaluating increasing needs regarding shop floor data software and researching and recommending new division wide software purchases.
BA In Liberal Arts
Production Planner/Associate Resume
Headline : Dedicated to continuously process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets Extremely results oriented and proactive in finding cost effective solutions to companywide problems Dedicated on cutting company cost and employee turnover Motivated to drive company growth through thinking outside the box Passionate about success with expertise in workflow and efficiency Broad background in warehouse operations, projects and risk management Enthusiastic team player dedicated to process improvements and staff development.
Skills : Event Management, Logistics, Photography, Data Analysis.
- Released and waved orders using AS400 and WMS.
- Prioritized work by SLA (Service level agreement) and customer support request including cancelation.
- Monitor workflow through outbound operation and released orders as needed Divert work through sort department.
- Researches invalid containers including missing and extra product.
- Perform special project and extra task given by the management team to help the efficiency of operations.
- Communicate through warehouse Directors, Managers, and supervisor about the workload and make necessary adjustments through personnel given by management.
- Troubleshoot RF device and battery issues.
Production Planner Resume
Summary : Dependable, hard-working Production Planner with over 25 years of experience in planning and clerical functions for many production lines. I am a reliable, responsible, productive worker for same company for over 33 years.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office.
- Planning, control and monitoring of program production according to sales orders.
- Preparation of purchase requisitions according to MRP (800 part numbers).
- Supervision of production staff and production analysis reports.
- Programming and monitoring shipments of material in transit.
- Supervision of warehouse staff to control inventory cycle counts.
- Preparation of status report and work order management system MRP by AS400.
- Balancing online and areas for improvement to reduce downtime and JIT management.
- Preparation of monthly pro-forma virtual motions.