Operating Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 9 years experience as an Operating Engineer with I.U.O.E. Local 132 running and maintaining a wide range of heavy equipment on large-scale projects in a variety of settings. 8 years commercial and over-the-counter sales with 3 years in management; warehouse experience.
Skills : Operations Management, Inventory Management, Fleet Management, Employee Relations, Customer Service.
- Operate heavy and medium equipment to clear, grub, excavate, and grade.
- Drive Dump truck to transport dirt, gravel and other materials.
- Check job sites for obstructions, such as above and below ground utility lines, and other structures before operating equipment.
- Direct the work activities of other operators or laborers in the absence of a supervisor.
- Make golf course improvements such as constructing greens and tee boxes and improvements to athletic fields and facilities.
- Operate a city pool automobile in the performance of essential job functions.
- Work daily in carpentry, plumbing, electrical and welding.
Senior Operating Engineer Resume
Objective : An exceptionally talented Stationary Engineer with huge background in performing a variety of skilled work in the operation, maintenance and repair of boiler, heating, air conditioning, ventilating, lighting, power, water treatment, and other mechanical systems; also instructing and leading other engineers and resident workers.
Skills : Caterpillar D5, D6, D7, D8, D9, D10, D11 dozer, 777.
- Adjusted Building Management Systems (BMS) controlling temperature, lighting and monitoring 24 hour building operations.
- Lighted burners and opened valves on equipment, such as condensers, pumps, and compressors, to prepare system for operation.
- Uphold chill water systems, cooling towers, air handlers, CAV's (pertaining to re-heat system), motors, pumps and A/C units.
- Added chemicals or tended equipment to maintain temperature of fluids and atmosphere to prevent scale buildup.
- Lubricated, maintained, and repaired equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Tested electrical system to determine voltage, using voltage meter.
- Cleaned equipment, using air hose, brushes, rags, and drained water from pipes and air reservoir.
Junior Operating Engineer Resume
Objective : Perform in in-flight duties to ensure the successful completion of combat, reconnaissance, transport, and search and rescue missions. Duties include operating aircraft communications and detection equipment, including establishing satellite linkages and jamming enemy communications capabilities.
Skills : Equipment Operator, Driver, General Management, General Construction.
- Operate or tend stationary engines, boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as pumps, compressors, and air-conditioning equipment, to supply and maintain steam or heat for buildings, marine vessels, or pneumatic tools.
- Test boiler water quality or arrange for testing and take necessary corrective action, such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of boiler operation to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
- Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
- Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Adjust controls and/or valves on equipment to provide power, and to regulate and set operations of system or industrial processes.
- Switch from automatic to manual controls and isolate equipment mechanically and electrically to allow for safe inspection and repair work.
Operating Engineer Trainee Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry utilizing acquired knowledge and experience, while offering an opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Can operate D3 to D10 with ripper and GPS Dozer, mini to 850 excavator, small to 772 Grader Backhoes, Pavers ,Tractor trailer dumps , lowboys, flatbed, Dumptruck, Tack Truck, Roll off.
- Inspect, maintain and operate 2 - 250 tons Trane absorption/Chillers Operates.
- Inspect and maintain all HVAC mechanical, fan coil units and package systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy.
- Maintain main circulating pumps- Condenser, Chilled water, hot water secondary chilled water.
- Isolate and clean strainers, remove and clean grit separator.
- Inspects and analyzes equipment and diagnoses trouble or malfunctions and makes necessary adjustments to minimize service interruptions and equipment downtime.
- Performs maintenance checks of equipment and logs properly.
- Replace Medical air & Nitrogen tanks when needed for life support.
Operating Engineer II Resume
Objective : Looking for a full time human resources assistant/secretary in your respective organization where my management ability and interpersonal skills will have important utilization in your organizational procedures.
Skills : Word Processing, Schedule Appointments, Environmental cleanup, Communications, Customer Service, Training.
- Run, maneuver, navigate and drive heavy equipment.
- Inspect equipment and surrounding environment for safety.
- Assist dredge operator with making certain that the shoreline is set up to receive pipeline and dredge fill material.
- Install shore pipeline and organize the area being filled by blocking off the section with fence or construction tape making sure that barriers are moved ahead at all times.
- Construct sand crossover ramps over pipes and maintain them.
- Inspect the shore pipeline at least twice per shift, to detect leaks and to conduct minor repairs to leaking pipe sections where necessary.
- Lift and carry sledge hammer, equipment, supplies and parts generally weighing up to 100 pounds.
Associate Of Arts
Operating Engineer III Resume
Headline : Ten years of hands-on experience in a facilities engineering/technician role with expertise in installations, repairs and preventative maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems.
Skills : Safety and efficiency.
- Performed installations, repairs and preventative maintenance on electrical, HVAC, refrigeration chillers, cooling towers, etc.
- Conducted detailed diagnostics including review of blueprints and specifications.
- Used root cause analysis to identify problems down to the component level.
- Responded to work orders and prioritize based on issues including safety, security and facility impact.
- Ensured the operational integrity of fire alarm, fire suppression and safety systems.
- Consistently maintain productivity and quality objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Worked in a self directed role, with accountability for goal attainment.
- Established collaborative working relationships with supervisors and peers to achieve continuous improvement objectives.
Operating Engineer I Resume
Objective : An Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing. Team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Dozer Operator, Front End Loader Operator.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Adjust handwheels and depress pedals to control attachments, such as blades, buckets, scrapers, or swing booms.
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as bulldozers, trench excavators, road graders, or backhoes.
- Locate underground services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Align machines, cutterheads, or depth gauge makers with reference stakes and guidelines or ground or position equipment, following hand signals of other workers.
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using trucks, crawler tractors, power cranes, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
Tools & Technology
Operating Engineer Lead Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Operating Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Osha 40 certified,CDL License,Problem Solver,Computer Literate,.
- Assisted in the operation of equipment as assigned for construction projects and/or power plant operations.
- Assisted in the clearing, grading of roads and surfaces and in the building and repair of bridges or other large structures as assigned by work area.
- Inspects, cleans, adjusts, lubricates, and makes minor adjustments and repairs on the equipment or, may make arrangements for major repairs and overhaul as needed.
- Participated in training to gain greater knowledge of procedures, tools and equipment operation pertinent to assigned work area.
- Transported heavy equipment (e.g., backhoe, dump truck, small excavator and large excavator).
- Assisted in operation of hydraulic cranes and bridges cranes for the loading and unloading of material.
- Assisted and/or directed lower level employees (such as helpers and temporary workers) in the practice of safe and proper use of tools and equipment.
Operating Engineer Assistant Resume
Summary : Operate snowcats, piston bully and prinoth winch cats and free groomers. I can shape terrain park features, chair lift mazes and unloading areas. Efficiently doze snow making piles to ensure consistent coverage and falline on new trails.
Skills : HVACR.
- Initiated startup of chillers, boilers, and pumps on automated LSI systems.
- Maintained, monitored, and performed preventive maintenance on all equipment including, refrigeration, heat exchanger, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems.
- Monitored operation, adjusted, and maintained refrigeration, chilled water, and air-conditioning equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters.
- Recorded readings and made adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- Operated and monitored critical and non-critical system equipment and components.
- Oversaw work efforts including 3rd party contractors for the safe and compliant operation, maintenance (corrective and preventive), and modification of critical equipment.
- Disables and enables fire alarm control panels and systems.
Operating Engineer Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a career with an organization that is interested in a hard working individual that takes pride in her work and is willing to learn and take on new challenges, interacts extensively and effectively with all staff levels and a variety of customers, is interested in longevity and a stable working environment and performs varied and numerous duties as required.
Skills : Operating Engineer.
- Set and read grade stakes to construct roads, parking lots, building pads, landfills and sediment ponds.
- Loaded proper materials while abiding by all safety and legal standards.
- Serviced and maintained vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Operated equipment safely and efficiently at all times.
- Performed daily maintenance to the machine cab and wheels.Documented daily equipment inspections and submitted daily inspection forms to supervisor.
- Operated various heavy equipment including but not limited to scrapers, loaders, articulated dirt haulers.
- Shaped and built roads using large construction equipment.
High School Diploma
Operating Engineer/Operator Resume
Summary : To accelerate you're companies needs and business production to it's best. Also to expand my experience and knowledge of my capabilities, in the work field. To provide a safe an secure environment for all, employees and visitors. Abilities Operate machines and fork trucks, working with team on a time limit safely.
Skills : Microsoft office, outlook.
- Repair and install pumps, motors, valves, plumbing, filters, and all related equipment and machinery.
- Proficient in Honeywell DeltaNet operating system and DDC controls to operate and schedule the fans, heating, and cooling of the facility.
- Install and repair plumbing, compressed air, chilled water and heating systems.
- Provide exhibitors with an environment that meets their needs for HVAC, compressed air, and water.
- Install compressed air lines throughout the building.
- Test and maintain fire suppression systems.
- Apply knowledge of cooling system to reconfigure vocalic plumbing for greater accuracy and efficiency.
Operating Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 11 Years of Experience in the HVAC and Building Maintenance industry at 29 years old I bring superior analytical and technical skills with the willingness to learn. Self-motivated ambitious individual who works well as part of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all hvac to include trane water cooled dx units, swud units, rtu and liebert crac units at various sites to include greenville, Wilmington and durham.
- Manage and operate the Building Automation System for a 500,000 sq, facility as well as sites in durham, Greenville and wilmington.
- Perform plumbing repairs to include unit change outs, repairs on all internal parts.
- Participated in the install of automated faucets, urinal and toilet parts.
- Conduct biweekly inspections of restrooms.
- Perform electrical repairs to include replacing ballast, bulbs and fixtures.
- Conduct daily building inspections to include all electrical, mechanical and all common areas.
Diploma In General