Inside Sales Representative III Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Representative III with 18 plus years of experience is looking to become a part of an organization that is positioned in the market competitively and innovatively and have an open opportunity for a sales professional with a diverse sales background who can train and develop its sales force to grow its business and footprint in a given marketplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office (Excel Word Access PowerPoint Outlook), Visual, Basic Languages: HTML, PHP, SQL Server Databases: MySQL, AS400, MS Access, Dedicated Team Player, Goal Setting, Self-motivated, Detail-oriented, Customer Service, Adept, Multi-tasker, Excellent Communication, Attention TO Detail, Teamwork.
- Setting up the steel processing orders on a daily basis based on customer needs.
- Received supplier of the year award from one of the largest agricultural companies.
- Maintaining friendly and professional customer interactions at all times.
- Answering the customers' questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Managing a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Recommending, selecting and helping to locate and obtain the out-of-stock product.
- Serving as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Investigating and resolving the customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
Senior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Representative with 19 plus years of experience with skills in fostering customer relations, developing and achieving daily sales goals, and effective in providing a high-octane, energetic and motivated sales team.
Skills : Sap, Peachtree Accounting, Quickbooks
- Responsible for sales, inventory, purchasing, shipping, and technical information.
- Sales orders are to be looked over and turned into operations manager on a daily basis.
- Inventory must be watched constantly and purchase order are to be submitted to various vendors as quickly as possible to keep up with demand.
- Managed 80% of a $40 million business case consisting of $2.3 million in sales monthly.
- Answered customer inquiries and questions regarding product and service offerings.
- Responsible for entire sales cycle via phone including sales presentation, overcoming objections, processing credit applications, processing payments and scheduling.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals to become top sales person in my office.
Inside Sales Representative IV Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Representative IV with 21 plus years of experience is seeking to pursue a career in which my assets, extensive knowledge and efforts can contribute to the success of the company and my professional development.
Skills : Customer Service Oriented, Fully Bilingual, English And Spanish Computer Knowledge: Word, Excel, SAP Supervisory Organized Punctual.
- Prepared quotes to the customers based on their requirements in a timely manner.
- Constant communication, both written and spoken, with multiple suppliers to negotiate prices and delivery dates.
- Analyzed sales reports to determine potential sales opportunities and determine possible reasons customers orders are lost.
- Worked with the projects department in the development and presentation of their proposals.
- Worked with the purchasing department on determining items to order for stock.
- Provided customers with support in their technical needs, suggesting products based on their needs.
- Provided both customers and others sales personnel with technical assistance related to new or existing applications.
- Answered customers questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
- Followed up with existing accounts and generating new business opportunities.
Junior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Junior Inside Sales Representative with 4 plus years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking to find a challenging and fulfilling position where I can use my inside sales experience to grow professionally and personally.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Customer Retention, Setting Appointments, Handling Objections, Customer Service, Cold Calling, Telesales
- Familiarity with organizational practices, records management, and general administration.
- Proficiency in using computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, and copiers.
- Communicating with the management staff to get the approval of manual checks and purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Assisting with customer testimonial and submission/approval process of marketing ads.
- Designing series of combo offers for advertisement campaigns that incorporate promotional activities for tv.
- Updating the perpetual inventory monthly and adjusted the perpetual system for all outgoing shipments.
- Driving the sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Working to make sure all orders were taken care of and delivered in a timely manner.
- Providing an input on stock items and provided takeoffs and quotes in a timely manner.
Senior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Senior Inside Sales Representative with 7 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking to secure a challenging career opportunity utilizing my previous experience while providing professional enrichment to both my future employer and myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AS400, JD Edwards Software, SAP System (R/3, B1), Typing 65 WPM
- Supported the customer accounts as assigned to include order processing, quotes, and customer communication.
- Monitored SAP and looked for product trends. Made recommendations to support customer base accordingly.
- Maintained the price list for both sales purchasing within the SAP system.
- Provided the formal quotations as needed and offer customers alternate products as directed.
- Strengthened relationships with identified customers through increased communications.
- Generated the weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly reports as requested. Included but not limited to on-time delivery (OTD) and late order reports.
- Distributed the correspondence to appropriate sales representative relating to their territory.
- Assisted with the trade show coordination and attended exhibitions when necessary.
- Managed customer account resolution while maintaining customer relations to secure optimal sales and minimize bad debt exposure.
Inside Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Motivated, highly organized, Inside Sales Representative with 1 plus years of experience seeking to fill a position that utilizes my extensive experience in customer service, office organization and advance computer applications. I take pride in helping the company I work for thrive and succeed either as a hard-working team member or independently.
Skills : Clients, Training, Receptionist, Customer Service, Retail Sales
- Required to make and log the outcome 75 to 100 phone calls per day.
- Striving for at least 12 or more accreditation sales per month. Some leads are provided, and call logs are kept daily.
- Collecting and completing the basic company background information during the call as well as securing payment method.
- Following up with new accredited business as necessary, if more details are needed.
- Maintaining the composure when dealing with a wide range of personalities.
- Orchestrating noteworthy development of quota objectives and future direction within the territorial area and its accounts.
- Creating email campaigns for products, which were instrumental in customer experiences and service satisfaction.
- Cultivating leads in security systems and automation through conversation via phone, email and sms lead to a signed agreement with the company.
Inside Sales Representative I Resume
Summary : Skilled Inside Sales Representative with 13 years of experience who is highly-motivated, sales-oriented, eager to obtain a management or sales position in a strong and growing company with the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, Contract, Negotiation, Accounting
- Closed 34 new clients worth over $10 million of new business revenue within the first 14 months.
- Global account manager for both OfficeMax and office depot platform customers. I maintained over 110$ imu as well as over 100% sales year after year.
- Ability to create relationships over the phone which leads to increased sales. I also showed the ability to handle multiple large revenue clients and solve their issues with shipping, pricing and customer service issues.
- Working with existing clients to provide product knowledge and new promotions. Calling on warm and cold leads to add the new business for the company.
- Demonstrated breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map hp capabilities that effectively aligned to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Consulted with small and medium businesses to design hardware and software solutions to suit their technology needs. Interfaced with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within the customer organization.
- Identified emerging market trends and opportunities. Conducted multi-product services, complex sales, and integrated solutions.
Jr. Inside Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Jr. Inside Sales Representative with 3 plus years of experience in the Construction domain is seeking to find a career opportunity that will utilize the full range of my professional business skills in a growing company with room for advancement.
Skills : Sales, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Cold Calling, Microsoft Office
- Researching, identifying and prospecting the potential new accounts, contacts and/or opportunities to increase sales.
- Growing and nurturing the existing accounts or contacts to obtain new or increased sales business.
- Conducting outgoing calls to secure appointments an/or follow up on existing projects and qualifying the leads.
- Entering and maintaining the data in CRM to achieve informational transparency across the sales organization.
- Assisting the field sales personnel and customers through document preparation and information fulfillment.
- Working cross-functionally to support the needs of customers, resolve problems and make doing business with gaf easier and more positive.
- Partnering with the sales colleagues to enhance team performance and support achievement of sales plan.
- Fielded inbound sales call ensuring the customers’ inquiries were answered in a timely manner.
Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : A hard-working Inside Sales Representative with 18 plus years of experience in the Technology domain having excellent customer service skills, leadership experience and ability to multi-task effectively looking for a position to utilize these skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Customer Service, Management, Commissioned Sales, Business To Business Sales, Cold Calling
- Driving the inbound and outbound calls, emails, and quote requests to focus on maintaining and expanding customer relationships as well as increasing conversion gains with existing and new customers.
- Acting as a trusted business advisor to the customer and utilizes the knowledge of dell services products, technology, and tools to help customers grow thrive.
- Recommending the services solutions considering customer needs and dell interests.
- Staying abreast of current industry trends and how dells customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted segments.
- Engaging cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs.
- Making decisions based upon an appropriate amount of information/data analysis.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound warm calls and email.
Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Aggressive, energetic and driven Inside Sales Representative with strong verbal and written communication skills. Results-oriented individual with over 22 years of executive level sales experience. Areas of expertise include Relationship Management Cold calling/prospecting Pricing negotiations Building referral networks Socratic selling Executive level sales.
Skills : Proven Expertise In A Fast-paced, Complex Environment, Microsoft Office, SAP, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Customer Service, Time Management, Solving Problems/ Analytical, Ability To Multi-task, Able To Meet Deadlines, Works Well Under Pressure
- Responsible for handling 20+ customers toll processing requirements. Core customers including but not limited to; merit industries Midway Products, AK Steel, Ford, Chrysler and Magna.
- Analyzing and entering the chemistries/physical properties of the material in accordance with customer specifications.
- Coordinating trials and product changes with customers, quality department, and production schedule.
- Direct communications with mills in order to provide 100% on time customer delivery.
- Knowledge of process for all slitting and blanking lines with regards to work orders.
- Communicating with VPs and outside sales representatives on an ongoing basis regarding new leads and provide feedback on existing leads.
- Monitoring and managing all open issues in regard to bids, RFPs, orders, and projects.
- Conducting webinars regarding search engine optimization to educate potential clients.