Director Of Operations Resume
Headline : Experienced Director of Operations demonstrating qualifications and proven capability in chain restaurants and owner operated venues. Vast knowledge in analyzing, constructing, managing, and lowering labor and food cost percentages, scripting operating indexes, and creating operations letters.
Skills : Extensive Experience In Aviation Management, Flying, Technical Writing
- Collaborated with the program director to provide contemporary, thought-provoking radio programming.
- Managed underwriting sales and negotiated annual contracts with national and local radio programs.
- Manufacturing facilities, fabricating engineered-to-order durable goods and equipment servicing the power generation industry, including the nuclear sector.
- Implemented equipment maintenance programs that were previously non-existent.
- Worked directly with CEO and team to develop processes and responsible for rollout and testing in our market.
- Driving operational performance through processes management and improvements that resulted in positive change for the customer, employee, and company.
- Developed and implemented all company policies and procedures relating to the daily functioning of corporate-owned branches.
Automation & Robotics
Assistant Director Of Operations Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging position with a rewarding company while utilizing my abilities and providing the opportunity for professional growth Key Skills and Attributes.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Indesign, Illustrator, Hiring, Event Planning, Budgeting, Customer Service, Human Resources, Marketing, Negotiation, Operations Management, Vendor Management
- Direct and coordinate activities for businesses and departments concerned with the production, pricing, and distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvements.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior executives and staff members as necessary.
- Create and implement departmental procedures and policies to improve quality control and establish workflow timelines.
- Establish production, quality standards, and cost controls by creating a tracking document of cost as it relates to vendor contracts.
- Provide guidance to the development of a procurement plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, and facility needs.
- Perform job description analysis, recruitment, performance appraisals, coaching and mentoring.
- Coordinate activities with all other functions of the organization to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources.
Bachelor of Arts
Director Of Operations & Marketing Resume
Summary : Experienced and innovative leader offering a distinguished, multidisciplined career in operations management. Recognized for streamlining operations, eliminating redundancies, and maximizing assets in personnel, facilities, and security. Skilled communicator and administrator. Brings a global perspective through international experience with interpersonal and cultural dexterity in corporate, government, and non-profit organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, American Kenpo Karate, Brazilian Jujitzu, Computer Hardware, Construction
Managed commerce transaction products b2b and b2c, developing business requirements and user acceptance scenario/testing and deployment.Advised cross-team executives on finance and accounting operations for the utility and infrastructure sectors.
- Maintained access to multiple customers required inventory, engineering, and project management web-based systems.
- Introduced transitioning service members to local trade unions for skill transfer assessments and individual development.
- Designed and constructed us navy ashore and abroad facilities management.
- Planned and managed engineering operations and logistics, maintaining facilities with $635m resale value.
- Implemented safety and compliance programs, leading naval base as officer-in-charge during multiple joint worldwide power outage and disaster response exercises.
Bachelor of Arts
Senior Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Extensive cross functional expertise in manufacturing, warehousing and logistics Highly capable of analyzing existing processes to develop noticeable improvements Significant project management experience Proven track record in inventory management Proven ability to train, evaluate, and motivate large and successful employee teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Operations Management, Contract Negotiations, Customer Service, Team Building, Management, Human Resources, Personnel Management, Project Management, Performance Improvement, Project Management, Communications, Strategic Planning, Conflict Resolution, Budgeting, Operations, Collections, Office Management, Negotiation, Training, Teaching
- Led a provider revenue enhancement program and comprehensive throughput committee.
- Led the successful operations integration ranging from company branding to the software platform.
- Areas of responsibility included circulation, design services, pre-press, press, packaging, and building management and safety.
- Coordinated group test environments to provide feedback to the technical team on functionality completed development and identify bugs.
- Project and launch management of several new engineering products such as security, tablet helpdesk technology, fiber id.
- Selected by corporate leadership to led product development and roll out for new products intelligent home and signature home for the company.
- Instituted guidelines for business transactions including evaluation of customers, cash advance process and collection procedures.
Masters of Arts
Director Of Operations, Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Operations Director offering outstanding presentation, communication and cross-cultural team management skills. High-energy, results-oriented leader with a track record of success.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Sales, Organizational Development, Operations Management, Database Management, Data Entry, Data Analysis
Comprehensively designed and managed energy research and development projects.
- Oversaw the commercial performance of the business, ensuring the budgeted targets are met monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Control all aspects of financial responsibilities including internal controls such as implementing, monitoring and enhancing database management.
- Establish and implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Hired all employees answered payroll questions; as well as, addressed employer and employee concerns timely.
- Directed engineering operations, contract development, and priority program term negotiations, and negotiated with construction union representatives.
Master of Public Administration
Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Clinical Implementation Consultant Effectively and efficiently manage clinical operations through leadership, vision, planning, communication, and fiscal responsibility. Implementation of new clinical programs to increase efficiency and compliace. Develop clinical service lines through strategic planning and program development. Build a positive relationship within the client's service area while beginning to foster new relationships with other potential stakeholders within the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Equipment, Multi-Line Phone System, AR/AP, Billing, Payroll, HR, Customer Service
- Initiating and cultivating relationships with federal and state regulatory agencies relative to labor and immigration.
- Oversight of all aspects of operational and administrative issues to include visas, transportation, housing, and cultural issues pertaining to using foreign labor.
- Better business services resulted in greater customer satisfaction based on qualitative data/voice of the customer.
- Analyzed financial reports, corporate compliance reports, and tracking of customer feedback surveys.
- Develop an agency-wide action plan for continuous business process improvements.
- Inspect building and grounds for structure and safety concerns for preventative maintenance.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, and employee and public interest groups.
Bachelor of Arts
Director Of Operations - Finance Resume
Objective : Secure a professional career with a company which will allow me to demonstrate knowledge of social living skills, behavior modification, counseling, preventative measures through behavior analysis, and leadership skills in an educational setting.
Skills : Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Project Management
Acting as director of operations responsible for overseeing total hotel's administration and member of the executive committee.Analyze, review and implement recommendations for improvement in all operational areas.
- Created and implemented standard operating procedures across the company resulting in common platforms for the guest experience and employees.
- Analyzed profit and loss report to increase profitability and identify issues in store performance.
- Owned regulatory governance, acquiring and maintaining expertise on state and federal regulations.
- Construction operations management, leading combat engineers in our foreign policy, planning and leading complex and high-risk combat engineering operations.
- Initiating and developing strategic operations and engineering plans, and measuring success by operation completion and maintaining low casualty levels.
Bachelor of Arts