Senior Revenue Analyst Resume
Summary : Quick-study Senior Revenue Analyst with 8 years of experience and with an aggressive focus to process-improvement, efficiency, cost savings. Extensive experience in defense contracting, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications. Strong abilities in accounting, budgeting, collections, costing, financial analysis, forecasting, invoicing. Oriented to projects/results for company, team, individuals.
Skills : Software Applications: SAP, Salesforce, Qlikview Microsoft Office: Advanced In MS Word, Excel
- Invoiced all orders for parts, machines, services, issued and tracked machine progress invoices and payments.
- Collected accounts receivable on invoiced orders. Recovered $60k in past-due invoices over one year old.
- Organized key documents and summary report for the controller to present to new owner and manager of the hotel.
- Keyed, printed and verified budget inputs, reconciled bank accounts, expedited payables, and receivables.
- Discovered and proved 6-month-old $17k in unbilled, uncollected receivables, which was subsequently collected.
- Managed seven-person clerical staff: accounts payable/receivable, admission/discharge files, billing, collections, statistics.
- Controlled timely processing of all home health care department claims for Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, self-pay.
- Replaced obsolete software with current network software and initiated hardware upgrades to hospital standard, resulting in accounts receivable average-days-outstanding improving 100% and eliminating billing over time.
- Initiated procedures from drafts through final documents to ensure compliance with GAAP and corporate financial policies. Computerized accounting/corporate procedures manuals from paper to mainframe system to facilitate access and timeliness.
Junior Revenue Analyst Resume
Objective : Junior Revenue Analyst looking for an opportunity to leverage my experience while continuing to be challenged. Developed essential protocols and financial tracking to maximize a company's billing/collection cycle. Exploring career opportunities to utilize management, account supervision and client relationship building abilities in a challenging senior/management opportunity.
Skills : Microsoft Access, Python, SAS, SQL, R Language, Data Analysis, Web Analytics
- Awarded top revenue reconciliation recognition for the third quarter of 2016 by recovering over $250k in missing revenue.
- Performing comprehensive audits of small to mid-sized national and multi-national technically diverse business firms.
- Evaluating the accuracy of state regulations and billing exactitude by multi-platform systems.
- Comprehending and utilizing algebraic equations in spreadsheets to develop audit issues.
- Determining if there are discrepancies between the data that was used in the account and the data verified through the brio query process.
- Acting as an information resource for internal and external customers, responding to and resolving inquiries concerning all billing documentation.
- Managing high revenue accounts for the renewal of additional services, managing and maintaining accounts with specific pricing and products, reconciliation of accounts to provide a year-end accounting.
Jr. Revenue Analyst Resume
Objective : Dedicated Jr. Revenue Analyst with over 4 years of banking, clerical and customer service experience. Experience in customer service centers including call centers. Experience in healthcare including claims, collections, medical records, medical billing, and data management. Proficient in various programs, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), QuickBooks, FIM (Financial Invoice Maintenance) system. Experienced in medical accounts receivable for medical facilities and providers.
Skills : Executive Management, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Sharepoint, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Delphi
- Reviewed and processed daily financial reports, cash reporting, and posting.
- Received and posted ACH and wire payments from Mellon bank to retailers accounts.
- Responsible for accounting and balancing of 20+ corporate accounts and tracking payments.
- Identified nonpayment or error trends to obtain delinquent account payments and to prevent future issues.
- Resolved complex billing issues for unpaid clients, and coordinated corrective action to ensure full resolution and to receive payment.
- Prepared and emailed invoices, reconciliation spreadsheets to retailers.
- Gathered, formatted, and presented data associated with daily revenue.
- Batched and sent the EDI claims and reviewed and followed up of failed claims.
- Performed other miscellaneous day-to-day tasks for the accounting department.
Revenue Analyst I Resume
Summary : Revenue Analyst with over 12 years of experience in the Reinsurance industry. Experienced working with Medicare and Medicaid, all commercial payers, and third-party payers. Familiar with Amisys, EMDEON, Portico, TruCare, Meditech, Collectlogix, Connance, and Vision and Kaero.
Skills : Zirmed, Allscripts, Centricity, EHR, AllScan, Microsoft Application-Access, PowerPoint, ClearCare, Brightree, Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, And Word
- Conducting thorough research of claim status to identify issues and takes corrective measures to obtain payment and ensuring the accuracy of future claim submissions.
- Working closely with payers to determine additional or supportive documentation that may be needed to facilitate prompt payment and provide documentation in a timely manner.
- Researching the insurance information to accurately determine benefits and ascertain primary or secondary status for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Working in coordination with service locations to obtain information needed for clean claim submission and additional follow up documentation as needed.
- Conducting analysis of denials and partial payments to determine trends that may need to be addressed either in revenue cycle management, operationally, or with the payer.
- Resolving denial and payment issues with resubmission of claims and processing of appeals.
- Communicating effectively and frequently with supervisor regarding accounts.
Revenue Analyst Resume
Summary : Revenue Analyst with seven years of experience in preparing reports for executive management. In my current role, I am responsible for the collection and analysis of hotel revenue data. I also assist in using this data to formulate room pricing strategies. My current career goals are to transition out of the hospitality industry and to grow my skills in risk management and actuarial science. Extremely Organized, Highly Motivated, Aggressive Problem Solver,
Skills : Microsoft Office, Including Advanced Proficiency With Microsoft Excel, IBM Cognos, Salesforce, CRM, MATLAB, Computational Software.
- Assisting the Director of revenue management in preparing revenue forecasts and room pricing models.
- Preparing the daily strategy summaries and weekly operational reports for multiple hotel departments.
- Coordinating reservations and organizing the billing procedures for the hotel's group business.
- Leading a team of six others in the implementation of a new room inventory system.
- Tracking trends in inventory demand and alerting the operations staff of any potential supply shortages.
- Assisting the accounting department with bank reconciliation and invoice management as required.
- Interacting with clients, providing information on local area business services and attractions as needed.
- Preparing Revenue Management Report information for all related meetings.
- Monitoring and analyzing the competition daily/weekly through shop reports and the Internet to identify selling strategies and market trends.
Revenue Analyst II Resume
Headline : Revenue Analyst experienced in revenue analysis, operations, financial analysis, trend analysis, customer service, banking, cash application, reconciliation, various business projects, problem-solving, seeking a role to be challenged further and catalyze career growth. Experienced in reporting to finance, CRM systems & multiple software systems such as Siebel, internet/ intranet-based applications. Using various systems to research discrepancies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hyperion, Cognos, Back Office Systems, Financial Management, Cost Reduction
- Building relationships with executive leadership, business stakeholders, and subject matter experts through in-person meetings and email interactions to decipher complex problems and needs.
- Managing large and complex data sets from various platforms and discovering ways to automate and/or optimize current processes.
- Closing the alignment w/ cross-functional teams to support sales and inform on the health of the business
- Creating innovative solutions for achieving sales team objectives using various tools and platforms
- Resolving several LIS and out of area and county discrepancies under tight deadlines.
- Providing material to the LD and internal audit to prepare correct documentation.
- Enhancing the reports using pivot tables, charts and data imports using access excel.
- Working with business software analysts to ensure the system is functioning correctly.
Revenue Analyst (Contract) Resume
Objective : Dynamic and results-driven Revenue Analyst with one plus years of years of experience including month-end closing activities. In-depth understanding of the need for qualitative measures geared towards streamlining operations. Technical proficiencies include MS Word, Excel (V-lookups, PivotTables), and ERP tools like Salesforce, Siebel, SAP and NetSuite, Oracle11i. Fast to learn new proprietary software.
Skills : Salesforce, SAP, Excel, VLOOKUP, Macros, Netsuite, Pivot Tables, Zuora, Financial Management, Cost Reduction
- Prepared reports and assisted in the preparation of weekly revenue management strategy meetings.
- Assisted in driving market share and revenue performance through proper pricing, mix management, and yield strategies.
- Managed inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including company website, 3rd party sites, OTA, wholesale and the GDS.
- Monitored and maintained the revenue systems rate parity and general health.
- Conducted ongoing competitor price/product analysis to ensure proper rate positioning/product offering relative to competition.
- Partnered with the sales, marketing, and digital marketing teams, providing analysis, and data collection as needed.
- Provided analytical research documents and reports in support of the annual Rate and Budget processes.
- Identified and communicated the demand periods (high and low) for which additional strategic plans are needed.
Revenue Analyst Resume
Headline : Revenue analyst with over 5 years of experience in financial analysis, budget planning, credit risk analysis, and accounting. I am a fast-learning and adaptable professional whose background includes revenue analytics, financial reporting, advanced Excel functionality, and general business project management from a variety of industries. Experienced in presenting to senior management Stellar communication & leadership skills. Audit experience, ability to exceed deadlines put in place.
Skills : Data Analysis, Microsoft Office, Opera Property Management System, Opera Reservations System
- Working closely with do and marketing departments on multiple owners and tik interest owners and production issues.
- Processing and filing Louisiana and co severance taxes and royalty reports.
- Reconciling numerous GL accounts to ensure all entries have been booked correctly, accurately and timely.
- Looking for discrepancies with NRI in the system and they agree with what was paid on against agreements.
- Preparing multiple schedules that contribute to the preparation of the monthly and quarterly accruals.
- Conducting and presenting in-depth analyses to understand root causes of business trends and pinpoint operational opportunities to add value.
- Summarizing the results of revenue and related drivers for executive management and contribute to Board presentations.
- Thinking critically to determine appropriate key performance indicators and work with sales operations to ensure appropriate data capture and reporting.
Revenue Analyst Resume
Summary : Revenue Analyst currently seeking opportunities as a Revenue or Order Management Analyst where I can utilize my 11+ years of experience. I am adept at working with Excel and data analysis. I enjoy working with all levels of teams and collaborating on projects relating to process improvement and automation. Exemplary decision-making skills, Compliance, record retention, mediation, sales & negotiation experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Independent Investigation Research, Application Review, Financial statements & records, Organizational skills, detail-oriented & project management skills
- Working with Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Legal, Manufacturing, Product Support Development and Global Machine Pricing to obtain and evaluate information needed for making revenue recommendations.
- Assisting in achieving specific Division objectives by aiding efforts to improve profitability by recommending revenue growth opportunities for the price, volume or Percentage of Industry Sales (PINS).
- Monitoring, documenting and analyzing the pricing actions of competitors.
- Maintaining the company’s master price history records.
- Regularly and accurately maintaining and updating the revenue systems (pricing, invoicing and merchandising) and answering all revenue/pricing related queries for their assigned products.
- Mentoring and training professionals in less senior positions within the team for quantitative data analysis.
- Providing updates and reports to upper management.
Revenue Analyst Resume
Headline : Revenue Analyst with 5 years of expeirnece. Experience in Training & Development, Inventory Controls, Spreadsheets, Quality Control, Exceptional Interpersonal Management. To seek a responsible and challenging position in the field of revenue management or reservations in a well-established organization with the view to apply my skills and knowledge.
Skills : Quorum, SSI, IBM AS 400 - Artesia, Merrick, Jiblink, Oildex, PDS, Enertia, Advanced Excel Including Pivot Tables And Vlookups, QuickBooks, PowerPoint, Hyperion Interactive Reporting
- Serving as the primary point of contact for hotels in revenue management program.
- Providing consultative services and assistance to hotels and Area Directors as necessary to implement revenue management and distribution strategies.
- Managing the guest room inventory through the systems end date for assigned hotels.
- Managing the rates and inventories in all distribution channels to ensure parity.
- Creating, recommending and evaluating strategic pricing decision by market segment and channel to maximize room revenues for assigned hotels.
- Responsible for improving internal controls through an audit of the major revenue sources of the city (over 40,000 accounts being reviewed for accuracy monthly).
- Reducing the operational risk by analyzing and reconciling receivables and revenue accounts.
- Preparing the journal entries and liaise with teams to ensure accurate financial records.