Objective : Currently a junior undergraduate student interested in public relations, media relations, digital marketing and advertisement.
Skills : Microsoft Powerpoint, Event Planning, Leadership.
- Ensured content each site's qualifications readership averaged unique hits monthly.
- Worked with brands like Build-A-Bear, Johnson & Johnson, V-Tech, Discovery Toys, Hot Wheels.
- Collaborated with team of writers, photographers and cinematographers to gather original content for blog with small international bloggers.
- Updated Facebook page weekly, create monthly email news letters and working on an upcoming blog for the business.
- Employed by freshfull as blogger for the videos area and in this role tasked with writing articles Farmer's Markets and Restaurants.
- Related to local food around the Knoxville area including interview and photograph local farms, restaurants and markets.
- Created original content Interviewed fashion designers team of photographers, cinematographers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Blogger Resume
Headline : An award-winning reporter, writer, college instructor and nonprofit organization associate director with more than a decade of experience working in news, management, content and program developments.
Skills : Social Media, Event Planning, Promotions, Blogging.
- Created a website to review albums, songs, and talk about certain artists that enjoy.
- Believed much to say about music and it's effects on people so this blog is way to express those opinions.
- Published on thought Catalog including side effects of Favorite Songs unforgettable female Music Collaborations.
- Used Significant focus on the editing, content and humor of the posts regarding various contraceptive methods.
- Showcasted the main current work with featuring work done in collaboration with others.
- Explored women's health in a global context, current social and political situations, and providing accurate and approachable information.
- Included resource section blog that readers may use to get more information on anything from abortion to relationships to documentaries.
Bachelors Of Business
Jr. Blogger Resume
Objective : To find suitable long term employment in a position that presents the opportunity to grow and learn new skills while applying ones already acquired, while allowing to further educational advancement.
Skills : HTML, Microsoft Office, Access, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Digital Photography, Accounting, Blogging, Purchasing, IMovie.
- Worked on behind the scenes there is pos system that is being.
- Recorded out but been heavily involved in placing information on the pos system that is being worked on.
- Updated on the website from dates to employees to certifications achieved enter that information into the website.
- Helped to bring awareness on different certifications available through Scuba diving.
- Started an Instagram account as well as helped with updating the Facebook account.
- Wrote weekly articles about healthy living tips working on starting up regular posts on twitter.
- Employed strong journalistic and social networking skills while covering the google analytics to track website traffic.
MA In English
Associate Blogger Resume
Summary : Possess are customer service, writing, public relations, promotions, and social media management. Using these skills has allowed to become better at working hard, expanding knowledge communicating ideas better.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint, IMovie, Spanish.
- Planned and implemented the overall look and feel of website pages, navigation design, banners, social media, blog content and email campaigns.
- Worked and collaborated with vendors, publicists, and business owners to determine the copy
- Researched the business style and brand of individual companies to provide copy and advertising initiatives.
- Implemented seo to optimize web content for search engines including personal youtube channel.
- Posted regularly on blog and other social media outlets to increase retention, acquisition rate and level of engagement with blog.
- Kept up to date with trending web topics to provide relevant information to a wide range audience and loyal followers.
- Directed the conceptual of branding/advertising initiatives that aligned with their personal design.
Blogger III Resume
Headline : Hard-working, dedicated and motivated West Virginia University graduate seeking to start career. Have seen and learned different cultures from traveling around the world.
Skills : Microsoft office, Social Media Marketing.
- Organized and participated in two trips exploring single life in the company trips.
- Generated percentage to increase in blog traffic all genres in both underground.
- Garnered media coverage in newspaper and broadcast outlets including spot fashion trends.
- Provided style tips Share personal experience about artists on the rise Computer Savvy.
- Reviewed concerts/shows blog appropriately titled for a music blog that caters to and pop culture.
- Provided reviews of albums, shows and experiences also provides links to free downloads when available.
- Discovered new artists, local and international upload their work to share with viewers.
Master Of Science
Blogger II Resume
Objective : Work directly with the director of content to identify the needs of our users and members, writing posts about the sounds, techniques.
Skills : Project Management, Administrative Work, Marketing/Public Relations.
- Interfaced with key departments to capture the audiences each week chose a task and wrote of the experience.
- Progressed more enjoyed writing of the people behind the task and the physical experience itself became secondary.
- Experienced to became more collaborative and enriching the overall.
- Approved the shift became of different experiences including a surgical mission trip to the places.
- Taken on freelance blogging including guest blogging for others and writing for specific organizations such-profit culinary education museum.
- Composed and submited weekly fashion blog posts Edit fashion blog posts Promote via social media.
- Researched write blogs/articles on different controversies in the media, while writing in a conversational style.
Bachelor's In Journalism
Blogger I Resume
Objective : Seeking full-time copywriters/bloggers to add to our existing content team. Work closely with the our marketing team to generate creative ideas and concepts to promote our clients brands.
Skills : Blogging, Website Design, Management.
- Wrote successful blog covering being able to write a blog though videos.
- Promoted website and handle email subscribers gives me the freedom.
- Wrote the majority of all blog posts run the day to day operations of the blog and website.
- Attended the media Interviewed NHL players, executives and officials composed equipment reviews for hockey companies Co-hosted.
- Served as creative lead and editor of award-winning blog while managing variable lead times in the creation of blog content for websites including City Pages.
- Used Writing, editing, website design, communication skills.
- Published Sample websites night at the dumpster to write effectively and creatively.
Summary : Looking to expand on current skills and learn new ones. Communicates well and has a passion to succeed in even the smallest of tasks.
Skills : Blogger, WordPress, AXS Production, Scott Systems,.
- Used the blogger to assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies.
- Produced consistent visual image on blog including maintenance of templates and image archives.
- Troubleshoot and repairs bugs and problems using blogger and google.
- Responded promptly to blog comments and email using Microsoft Outlook.
- Researched to write or edit and create layout for new articles and features.
- Analyzed and write blog based off of personal knowledge for entertainment purposes.
- Included but were not limited to designing and maintaining all aspects of the blog's online presence and the creation of all written and visual blog content.
Masters Of Art
Summary : Obtain a work-at-home position that would use skills and abilities. Detail-oriented person with good written and oral communication skills.
Skills : Special Events, Public Relations, Human Resources.
- Published renovate blog after Website Business close.
- Closed and they took the online blogs and passions with worked infront with curiosity.
- Redoned by business associate met in the namespace relevant blogs and bloggers.
- Worked hard to continue a quality piece online.
- Recognized & invited to Blogger event at different companies to show the absolute smart videos created.
- Composed and post editorials on a variety of subjects such as movies, sports, and entertainment news.
- Promoted editorials through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Produced high quality material to be featured on the HubPages website and other search engines such as Google.
Bachelor's In Communication
Summary : Experience working as a Freelance Public Relations Coordinator for an African based music company. Monitoring and creating daily content on social media for the company.
Skills : Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Video Editing, Graphic Design, Strategic Planning.
- Wrote and edited articles, stories, and feature covers around monthly themed issues.
- Integrated advertising and public relations through sponsored companies in featured works.
- Marketed and promotion of content through various social media platforms such as twitter, facebook, pinterest and instagram.
- Connected and interacted with readers via email or message boards to address needs/ideas of audience.
- Worked with teams the reader so they can feel as though they were there.
- Worked with other departments such may feature how to find the perfect Wedding dress.
- Researched materias advertising, digital media and marketing also for topics and discussions to insure that content was accurate.