Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking work in construction management on mining, power generation/transmission, industrial process, or infrastructure projects. Most of experience is in the electrical discipline but also familiar with concrete, structural, architectural, piping and mechanical work.
Skills : Leadership, Project Management, Project Coordination.
- Responsible for directing engineering, maintenance, systems testing, and installation projects for rail systems.
- Experienced in all aspects of rail systems, including installation & commissioning, system integration, failure analysis research, maintenance.
- Designed installation blueprints, test setups, obsolescence upgrades, equipment assembly, and modification procedures.
- Performed Root Cause & Failure Analysis research on Automatic Train Control, Communications, Propulsion, Power Distribution, Wayside Control.
- Responsible for ensuring that installations are per the design intent.
- Responded to resolving field engineering issues and generating.
- Assisted the Site Director in various duties such as reviewing the electrical information and recom.
Bachelor Of Science (BS)
Sr. Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Headline : To pursue a career in Electrical Engineering. A creative problem-solver, who sets measurable and achievable goals, have the ability to assume leadership management roles, and maintain a high ethical standards.
Skills : Automatic Train Control, Communication Signaling, Rail Power Distribution, SCADA, SONET.
- Administered several labor subcontracts.
- Estimated the quantities and cost associated with industrial electrical construction bids.
- Mended changes to the clients.
- Prepared project.
- Tasked to replace Class IE, 13.8kV switchgear to upgrade the 1E auxiliary power system.
- Involved in implementing high voltage tests, cable pulls, Demo of condenser pit/ Amertap, Demo and installing of MSIV.
- Worked as a planner for Turbine Digital Upgrade and Steam Airjet Ejector System, Terminations, Pre-job briefs.
Associates In Engineering
Jr. Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Headline : A dedicated and highly reliable Electrical Engineer with extensive electrical and Management experience (10+ years) in Auxiliary Electrical Systems design and analysis in consulting and field engineering environments. Skilled in electrical drawings development, Arc Flash Hazard, Short Circuit and Motor Starting analyses.
Skills : Auxiliary Electrical Power Systems Design, Electrical Equipment Specification, Electrical Field Engineering.
- Prepared, reviewed and maintained documentation associated with facility electrical systems.
- Coordinated between craft, and supervision the correct material, hardware for the system.
- Analysed Fire-protection of safety-related power and control cable system per Appendix R to 10CFR50 in Nuclear Power plants.
- Guided, and relevant DOE standards.
- Developed and Prepared project documents.
- Responsible for metering and relaying diagrams, Plant protection logic diagrams and control schematics, Fast Bus transfer schemes, Design Criteria, System Descriptions and configurations.
- Prepared technical Specifications for Major Electrical Equipment including Generators, Generator Breakers, Power Transformers.
Masters Of Science
Asst. Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Objective : More than 25 years experiences in different phases of Electrical Engineering on large EPCM project. Works includes conceptual and detailed engineering design, electrical calculations/analyses, construction field engineering, qa/qc inspector, installation works.
Skills : Technician, SAP.
- Processed Request For Information (RFI) and mark changes on master drawing sets in a timely manner.
- Prepared and coordinated construction work packages.
- Assisted with inspection of electrical cable terminations to meet turnover.
- Performed field constructability reviews of design drawings, identifying any issues that could cause a potential field delay.
- Provided field engineering services to marine and industrial customers.
- Designed PLC based marine throttle control system for retrofit market.
- Designed and commissioned PLC based control systems including a control system for an 18,000 HP wind tunnel drive system at Arnold AFB.
B.Sc. In Electrical Engineering
Associate Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly organized and self motivated. Detail oriented and also able to prioritize & complete multiple tasks. Ability to work under pressure. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of OSHA and Electrical Safety Standards.
Skills : ROS, C++, Matlab, Solidworks, Autocad, OpenCV, HVAC.
- Assisted in generating field change notices and tracking of back charge notices.
- Implemented comparative analysis on gas flow rate and measurement.
- Ensured compliance with internal and external audits including closing audit findings .
- Responsible for the operation of gas transmissions, dismantling and assembling pipelines.
- Checked & reviewed construction drawings & material requisition submittal base on Qatar Gas project specifications.
- Coordinated and monitored the interfacing between the construction automation plan and the project controls program at the site.
- Ensured the implementation of the project construction procedures from the Standard Work Process Procedures (SWPP's).
BSc In Electrical Engineering
Electrical Field Engineer/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the Informational Technology field that will utilize the skills have acquired while attending ITT Technical Institute and experience in the field.
Skills : Compute, Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-meter, Spectrum Analyzer.
- Supervised cables pulled to and from miscellaneous equipment, Switchgears, MCC etc.
- Served as a liaison between field, office and upper management.
- Coordinated any deviations from SWPP's.
- Developed detailed electrical drawings such as single line diagrams, electrical layouts for electrical equipment.
- Provided construction management while enforcing a safe work environment.
- Coordinated project activities including organizing & directing personnel to ensure satisfactory project performance.
- Assisted construction superintendent in planning construction method & procedure.
Bachelor Of Science
Electrical Field Engineer III Resume
Summary : Engineer with 2 years of experience in rail transportation industry. Exhibiting skills in all aspects of rail system including wayside structures, large scale power distribution systems and rail vehicle systems. Areas of Focus & Key Strengths: Root Case and Failure Analysis Research, System Installation and Integration, maintenance and test development, troubleshooting, and design improvement.
Skills : Electrical, Supervision Nuclear, Construction Engineering.
- Performed troubleshooting and repairs on avionics, IT, communications and surveillance systems.
- Coordinated & resolved engineering design & construction problem with superintendent.
- Maintained open communication with client to incorporate the proponent needs.
- Reviewed drawings and scope of work prior to execution.
- Responsible for creating work packages for field work in accordance with Duke's specifications and procedures.
- Scheduled activities, managing subcontracts, maintaining project controls.
- Prepared and transmitted submittals to the client for approval.
BSc In Electrical Engineering
Electrical Field Engineer II Resume
Headline : Innovative Electrical Control Engineer with varied professional experience in multi-disciplined engineering teams. Expert in autonomous vehicles and control system electrical design with focus on designing the state-of-the-art control schemes. Specialize in project design and team leadership.
Skills : Leadership, Electrical technician.
- Trained on both gas and steam turbine controls.
- Supervise Installation of lightning protection system.
- Provided Engineering Design and implementation of installation Construction Power for the Waste Treatment Plant (WTP).
- Provided Technical support, Engineering resolution, and Inspection of 13.9KV / 480V / 120V circuitry for ever changing construction power needs.
- Provided procedures, drawings, and calculations for a safe project installation.
- Assisted with the planning process for tasks that need to be executed by implementing work packages for the Electrical craft.
- Utilized Play of the Day (POD) to build daily plans, track cost.
Electrical Field Engineer I Resume
Objective : Professional Electrical and Mechanical Manager with over 20 years' experience. Extensive knowledge of electrical systems varying from 12 volts DC up to 12470 volts AC. Significant knowledge of engineering processes and procedures, as well as the design of Maintenance and Construction Industrial Electrical systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Leadership.
- Performed quantity verification as needed in the field and claiming utilizing SAP with ZCPE_QTY transaction code.
- Utilized SharePoint for document control for new and updated Electrical & Instrumentation drawings.
- Created requisitions for TIC and GE permanent materials along with tracking in SAP for goods received using MIGO transaction code.
- Performed daily Safety Walks on the site.
- Attended Electrical Craft tool box meetings.
- Estimated Quantities and Schedule activities.
- Forecasted monthly budget and analyze project cost.
Bachelor Of Science
Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Desire a PCB Designer position to capitalize on engineering knowledge in a detail oriented and creative environment designing high performance, high quality products.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Project Implementation, Customer Relations, Specialist.
- Built electrical work/task packages.
- Reviewed documents to be issued for Construction.
- Understood, reviewed and supervised installation of underground duck banks.
- Supervised Installation of Cathodic Protection System and Underground grounding.
- Supervised pulling & termination of Fiber optic, Low & Medium Voltage cable.
- Created and Assembled cable pull packages for subcontractors.
- Uploaded and changed data in SETROUTE.
B. S. In Electronics Engineering Technology