Senior Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Field Engineer and Design Specialist, knowledgeable in strategic design, configuration, installation, and testing of stand-alone and integrated communication systems and subsystems. Proficient in the fabrication of electronics and cabling ranging from simple connectors to advanced fiber optics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Unit-Level Logistics Systems, Word Perfect, Maximo And SAP Web Based.
- Participating as a team member on boiler evaluation and Life Extension projects as required.
- Assisting with estimating and defining the scope of work to be performed, conducting the actual inspection, interfacing with client and sub-contractor personnel.
- Performing life assessment analysis evaluations based on visual observations, experience, and data collected at the site.
- Providing engineering support on proposals and other contracts.
- Participating in meetings with clients, vendors, subcontractors or other departments.
- Cross training with Field Engineering & Service in the areas of boilers, pulverizers and environmental equipment.
- Leading by example to develop a robust continuous improvement culture
- Assuming accountability around daily management and monthly KPI’s
- Aggressively seeking out opportunities for improvement
Masters of Business Administration
Field Engineer II Resume
Summary : A committed Project Manager And Field Engineer with very diversified and progressive work experience. A trained professional, whose work ethic reflects a conscientious, well-organized, responsible and dedicated individual. An active team member who is also comfortable working independently. Project implementation and deployment. Extensive experience in developing trusting relationships with customers. Superior written and verbal communications. Quick learner, adapting easily to changing environments. Technical experience with a variety of telecommunications and data hardware and software applications in the field as well as remotely.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Sales, Multi Tasking, Professional Driver, Goal Oriented, Very Dependable And Reliable, Strong Work Ethic
- Performed duties as a test lead to complete entry-level project management for cosite, designs, antenna isolation, and range testing.
- Preparing test plans, test reports, data finalization, budget management and instructed other individuals into performing task's to complete testing.
- Fabricating and developing a new methodology to interfacing newer systems with current test instrumentation, in order to test accordantly as well as creating new test methodologies.
- Fabricating and developed RF cables, data cables and other components needed to connect equipment together to perform testing as needed.
- Operating/maintaining/troubleshooting/set-up tactical radios for testing purposes, instrumentation computers utilized at the c5 test bed, and other test equipment.
- Maintaining/troubleshooting/set-up tactical radios for testing purposes and instrumentation computers utilized at the c5 test bed.
- Creating procedures and set-up diagrams for training purposes on tactical radio systems, testing equipment, and testing procedures.
- Maintaining and operating the system to its operational capabilities.
Project Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted Telecommunications Field Engineer with extensive experience in information systems and technology and directly transferrable skills from other fields such as, but not limited to: healthcare, education, quality assurance, leadership, and finance. Leadership experience includes conducting site surveys, troubleshooting, installing, maintaining, repairing and testing equipment devices. Provide comprehensive engineering services, superior technical support, and innovative electronic systems to customers in the government and private sectors.
Skills : Equipment Field Repair, Installation Construction Field, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Inspection, Rigging, Heavy Lifting, Maintenance, Crane Installation, Erection And Dismantling
Participating in basic layout and field engineering activities. Maintaining lines and levels – verifying as-built conditions.
Researching and resolving drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
Maintaining field logs. Reviewing subcontractor shop drawings.
Interpreting design/drawings for sub-trades installing material and equipment.
Presenting design discrepancies to design consultants for resolution, prepare documentation, field design change requests, etc., as required.
Preparing and disseminating all required documentation records such as punch lists describing work items to be done, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, etc.
Verifying that all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
Preparing “as built” drawings as required.
Supporting the site superintendent as required.
Bachelor Of Arts
Field Engineer Resume
Objective : Field Engineer with over 13 years of successful management and leadership experience with a reputation for meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. Achieved fast-track career promotions through a series of increasingly responsible management positions and leading large-scale operations worldwide. An energetic and solid individual recognized for attention to detail, problem-solving skills and the development of cohesive work groups. Honored with numerous commendations and awards for outstanding leadership, general management, and field operations.
Skills : Comsol Multiphysics, And Microsoft Office Suite, Field Session, Explored Fluids, Mass Transfer, And Heat Transfer Experiments
- Managed field services for hydraulic fracturing operations in 10,500 ft.
- Designed and coordinated real-time operations with hydraulic parameters to stay 3% below 9000 PSI maximum pressure.
- Optimized supplier and field crew schedules to create site-specific fluid rheology for pumping at 80 bpm.
- Managed and coordinated relations between 15 person operations crew, third party contractors and client representatives to maximize ROI, efficiency, and minimize job time.
- Utilized the behavior-based safety program that emphasized safety relationships and communication with the crew.
- Conducted 24/7 operations on-site in extreme climates.
- Troubleshoot water quality issues impacting crosslink integrity and utilized variable water sources such as flooded fields and non-potable aquifers.
- Manipulated fluid design with altered gel, crosslink, ph buffer concentrations, conducted field polymer crosslink tests but utilized stop work for more rigorous district lab testing when warranted.
- Trained engineers and crew on new polymer applications with technical advantages over guar.
Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Licensed Field Engineer with passion, experience, and knowledge for industrial and commercial construction. Motivated enthusiast drove to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to achieve desired results. Team oriented individual who possesses strong interpersonal, relational, and customer driven skills. To use my engineering skills in a technical company that will benefit from a hardworking, motivated, and committed individual in its pursuit of quality products and customer satisfaction in a global market.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, AGTEK, AutoCad, All Surveying Equipment And Software.
- Performing hands-on operation & maintenance of facility industrial equipment and ground support equipment including payload handling, operations and test procedures development and execution, fault isolation and troubleshooting operations.
- Preparing calibration and alignment checks, making adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed and preparing prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Collaborated with manufacturing supervision, planners, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, quality control technicians, government inspectors, and certified principal engineers to ensure conforming hardware is developed on schedule per engineering documentation and manufacturing work instructions.
- Ensured hardware conformance to requirements through electronic/mechanical assembly/test and proper documentation procedures throughout the development lifecycle.
- Performing various duties in the flight electrical, electronic assemblies, mechanical, electromechanical, cable and harness, and/or optical areas.
- Working from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Operating-related equipment, conducting tests and reports data in a prescribed format.
- Performing calibration and alignment checks, making adjustments, modifications, and replacements, preparing prescribed compounds and solutions.
Field Engineer III Resume
Objective : A highly ambitious Field Engineer with a strong passion for the engineering/construction industry. A strong foundation in the construction industry and knowledge of building and industry processes. A dedicated and success-driven individual who is eager to further learn all aspects of the business with the motivation to accomplish any goal. Possesses strong leadership and people management, yet thrives in a team-oriented environment. Prioritizes duties, while practicing time management, in order to complete all tasks in a timely manner, allowing for smooth execution and follow through of the project and a pleased client or owner. Works in an effective and organized manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Leadership, Blueprint Reading, Drafting, Employee Training, Professional Presentations, Report Preparation, Report Writing, Professional Communication, Team Player
- Worked on projects ranging from $5 million to $250 million, including Disney springs, orange county convention center curtain wall and roof replacement, 899 north orange avenue, and the incredible hulk rollercoaster.
- Actively worked with the project team to ensure smooth field construction and operation, proper management of subcontractors/self-perform forces, and quality of the work being completed, while monitoring schedule and cost.
- Proactively consulted with owners to understand their concerns and high importance aspects of the project.
- Strove to add value for the client, while providing innovative solutions to their problems and concerns.
- Directly involved with construction field issues and discrepancies between field conditions and project documents; provided solutions to these issues.
- Heavily involved in the scheduling and coordination of self-perform work, subcontractor's work, and site logistics.
- Assisted in the development of the project quality plan, thoroughly involved in the implementation of the plan and in the quality control of self-perform and subcontractor's work.
- Assisted in the development and enforcement of the project-specific safety and environmental plan, carried out daily safety inspections, meetings and audits.
- Developed and managed project progress schedules and material procurement.
- Performed quantity take-offs and reported weekly production quantities in order to produce the labor cost report and other important job cost and progress data.
BS in Civil Engineering
IT Field Engineer Resume
Headline : Detail oriented IT Field Engineer with excellent written and verbal communications skills, initiative and self-motivation. Able to work with little to no direction in a fast-paced test environment, under pressure, and meet short timeframe deadlines. Possessing strong organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills. To obtain a challenging Engineering position that allows me to apply and expand my knowledge and skills, excel as a leader, grow and develop as an Engineer, and benefit the diversity, prestige, and success of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Windows Operating System, Apple Operating System, Unix, IDL, AutoCAD, Matlab, MathCAD, Eagle Point, Microstation, Linux, Performing SWPPP Inspections
- Performed duties as a lead which entailed supervisory duties, providing guidance and direction as needed to team members, scheduling, budgeting, and working closely with the government test officers and customer to determine test, personnel and data requirements.
- Responsible for the development of test procedures, training, and standard operating procedure documentation for current and future test requirements.
- Assisted in development of data collection spreadsheets and file structures utilizing various systems to assist in the streamlining of data reduction and analysis.
- Performed systems integration, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of systems under test utilizing wiring schematics, technical drawings and knowledge of hardware and related software for tactical radio systems and tactical vehicle platforms.
- Utilized various instrumentation tools to include spectrum analyzers, and signal generators for verification, validation, and troubleshooting of test equipment and system under test to ensure all assets are operating within manufacturers specifications.
- Made recommendations to vendor when shipped parts did not correct the reported issue.
- Made phone and face to face contact with end-users daily to set up appointments and complete repairs.
- Created and maintained own work schedule according to company guidelines.
High School Diploma
Field Engineer/Assistant Project Manager Resume
Headline : Solutions focused Field Engineer/Assistant Project Manager and highly proactive in petroleum engineering professional with over 5 years of experience in offshore and on- land drilling operations. Combine advance expertise in drilling and completion with a strong practical experience in all facets of drilling operations to maximize the most out of Oil & Gas exploration. An energetic self-starter who takes the initiative to investigate and resolve complex field issues. Am self-motivated, take pride in systems thinking, and process improvement as well as personal development to increase my knowledge base of Oil & Gas Industry.
Skills : Bluebeam Revu, Prolog, Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, BIM 360, Microsoft Office, Navisworks
- Sound knowledge with a wide range of open hole services, including basic open hole resistivity, radioactive, density and porosity tools, compensated spectral gamma tool, borehole imaging micro resistivity, sonic dipole and monopole services, formation tester.
- Sound knowledge of perforation services like through tubing perforation and scallop gun perforation performs open-hole and cased-hole logging to record and analyze subsurface formations in oil and gas well.
- Performing reservoir monitoring, circumferential acoustic scanning and cement evaluation.
- Performing well perforation services, pump-down, bond-log, pressure control, and well completion jobs.
- Inspecting the cement casing with acoustic tools & electromechanical tools.
- Performing well-logging reading to evaluate & analyze subsurface, casing, and formation.
- Performing job mobilization/demobilization partakes in pre-job planning, job execution, and post-job analysis to ensure project efficiency and troubleshooting on-the-spot issues at the well site.
- Providing technical support and making recommendations for complex field problems.
BS in Petroleum Engineering
Team Lead/Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Team Lead/Field Engineer with 12 years of professional expertise, in areas related to energy, project management, design for manufacturing and hands-on engineering. Gained extensive engineering practice as well as an excellent understanding of business development. The strong background on rig operations trained by Schlumberger in their IPM-Rig Management Technical Developing Program, by performing different tasks related to drilling rig operations and solving related rig problems from the core. Led project lifecycle on the design and implementation of industrial equipment, mostly related to Oil & Gas operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Leadership, Quality Control, Customer Service, Project Management, Process Improvement, Troubleshooting, Training & Development, Management, Mentoring, Hazmat, Risk Management
- Monitoring subcontractor personnel to ensure adherence with project plans and promotes quality control of all installations
- Reviewing manpower, material, equipment requirements with others as designated by supervising superintendent.
- Enforcing policies, procedures and related work rules as established by Field Management.
- Assisting with compliance of the safety program that creates a safe and healthy work environment through the job site and adheres to OSHA safety and recordkeeping requirements.
- Ensuring safety standards and requirements are adhered to by crafts/trades, laborers and others when in the assigned operational area as well as ensure tools and equipment are in a safe condition and operated safely.
- Preparing reports, as required, and keeping supervisors informed on the progress of overall assigned activities.
- Under the guidance of Superintendent or Project Manager, monitoring work performance and of subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedules are followed.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external recordkeeping requirements, with particular emphasis on accurate, properly coded timecards and accurately codes, fully priced material delivery tickets.
BS in Business Marketing
Field Engineer Resume
Summary : Field Engineer seven years of experience Plant Department mechanical workshop heavy equipment including prevent maintenance, Stores Management, Leadership, and Management skills and procurement department, Plant Department procedures/forms and erection dismantling tower crane and mobile crane troubleshooting and experience in Engineering, construction, fabrication, Jacket installation , hookup, installation, and commissioning of onshore and offshore projects for the oil and gas industry including the management of multi-discipline teams to achieve good quality fabrication and hookup in a safe.
Skills : Project Coordination, AutoCAD, Facilities Engineering, Process Engineering, Mentoring, Six Sigma Green Belt, Quality Control, Problem Solving
- Responsible to assist the OPI superintendent with all technical requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating field activities between company and contractor & representative to maintain pertinent installation records.
- Responsible for assuring the latest revision of approved procedures, drawings & distributed and in use at all detailed in the project distribution matrix.
- Supervising of the offshore project in line with client specification planning & scheduling of all onshore/offshore fabrication work related to the project.
- General supervision of all fabrication construction and installation to meet design requirement of client.
- Writing and keeping track of various reports explaining the analyzed data and recording all activities performed on a particular day.
- Performing all tasks in a timely manner (next day service) and ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Carefully coordinating plans and specs using marketing programming standards.
Bachelor's in Mechanical