Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Objective : To advance my career in Sales SALES/MARKETING MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW Established a successful record of sales achievements and directed the new product development, marketing, public relations, advertising strategies and product sales for some of the Nation's leading medical products and pharmaceutical corporations. Success is supported by employee leadership/motivation; serving as a top company spokesperson; and coordinating major promotional campaigns for multi-billion dollar product lines.
Skills : Account Management, Outside Sales, Healthcare, Sales Presentation, Exercise Prescription, Managing Others, Program Organization, Customer Service, Using Medical Equipment, Operation of Heavy Material.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results.
- Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity.
- Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP's).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance and continue to post positive TRx market share change.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access.
Sr. Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a medical sales position where I can utilize my sales experience, my interpersonal, communication and business acumen skill, my persistence and my competitiveness to exceed all sales metrics and quotas.
Skills : MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook; Internet Explorer.
- High Plains Division) Serve in leading account management and sales development distributor of veterinary supplies and pharmaceuticals.
- Build productive customer rapport to establish key partnerships, provide detailed product education, and implement incentive rebate and sales programs.
- Spearheaded customized sales proposals unique client needs.
- Provide open-house seminars and educational presentations to promote specific healthcare products.
- Maintain account records to track individual sales information, order history, and product performance.
- Monitor accounts and develop effective solutions for shipment discrepancies, billing errors, and expired products.
- Key Achievements: Increased revenue development by more than 20% in year-over-year account growth during 4-year period with annual sales ranging from $2.5 - $3M.
- Improved vaccine sales by 164% and profit margin by 30% during first year of employment.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Veeva CRM, Salesforce.
- Consistently achieve expected sales goals by obtaining 100% or greater on product portfolio.
- Expertise in launching 2 new extended release opioids and growing market share with Pain Specialists, Anesthesiologist, Orthopedic Surgeons, Internal Medicine and Primary Care Providers.
- Proficient in sales presentations, introducing new products, conducting in-services with physicians and nursing staff.
- Carefully analyze reports and data to strategically move the call forward and close for business.
- Strong assessment abilities with outstanding perception of customer needs and ability to recommend effective solutions.
- Elected as Spokane Team District Leader to manage and coordinate Monday Morning Huddles, which consisted of implementing new sales strategies, problem solving and territory analysis with Spokane Sales District.
- Developed proposal to hold first all pharmacist speaker program to educate pharmacists on new product awareness and gain pull through with surrounding physicians in closed part of territory.
- Proposal was supported and approved by National Sales Leader.
B.S. In Exercise Science
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative III Resume
Objective : Top producer with more than seven years of sales and marketing experience Impressive track record of consistently exceeding goals and expectations Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Skills : Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation, Compliance, Risk Management, DOT Regulations, Resource Allocation, Team Collaboration, Team Leadership, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Safety.
- Hired to professionally create, maintain and increase sales for promoted pharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with targeted clients.
- Adhere to all industry, FDA regulations and PDMA (Prescription Drug Marketing Act) guidelines.
- Results: Attended and successfully completed in-depth training of various pharmaceutical products.
- Effectively interact with targeted prescribers, informing/educating them about our products and influencing their prescribing habits through highly effective sales presentations.
- Effectively utilize approved visual aids and clinical reprints.
- Work closely with prescribers as a resource and immediately respond by providing solutions to their specific needs.
- Successfully maintain all assigned property to include company issued iPad, sales literature and samples.
Principles Of Communication
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative I Resume
Headline : Exceptional leader with talent in selling design, quality, service and value. Outstanding relationship building and presentation skills leading to proven revenue generation in all market conditions. Adept at business to business sales/marketing and negotiations with high level decision makers demonstrating ability to build new territories and expand opportunity within client base. Intellectual, articulate, and driven to succeed.
Skills : Accounts Payable/Office Skills.
- Accomplished award winning professional with extensive experience in sales management, quota driven sales, team building, and marketing.
- Consistently exceeded sales goals and management expectations.
- Developed and managed strategic business relationships.
- Key Achievements: Utilized local market knowledge to re-establish relationships with providers to impact growth potential.
- Communicated formulary & managed care status as well as assisted in pull-through strategies.
- Conducted needs-analysis based on prescribing habits as well as managed care plans.
- Received Fall Contest Award for October 2008 for growth of Omnaris (Top 12.5%) and Alvesco (Top 5%).
- Received Alvesco LAUNCH contest award as top sales representative in the New England Region.
Bachelor Of Arts
Independent Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Respected Sales Specialist with distinguished career leading sales and marketing operations in the healthcare industry. Gifted sales strategist, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. Received Top Of the Rock Award 2008, 2009, and 2010. This award distinguishes Excellence in Sales Performance with sales generating over 12 million dollars annually. Medical Expert, with an extensive background in critical care, cardiac care, medical/surgical, infectious disease, infusion care and exercise physiology.
Skills : Sales Presentations.
- Drive the sales of Vimovo and responsible for launching Dutoprol, new product for the treatment of hypertension.
- Develop relationships with both Primary Care Physicians and Cardiologists to help generate sales growth of the 2 products and increase Health Care Providers knowledge of the medications and Dutoprols unique managed care coverage.
- Provide approved information to Physicians and office staff and provide follow up and customer service to consistently build existing relationships.
- Recently ranked 4th in the Nation for Dutoprol New Scripts for Top Ten Targets.
- Ranked in Top Tenth Percentile in Nation for New Scripts for Dutoprol.
- Continuously build on marketing and sales strategies to increase overall product growth and market share.
- Manage a large geography effectively to engage all top targets and generate new business.
- Moved onto a career change due to speculation new hypertension product was being pulled from market and contract force was going to be dispersed.
Associate Of Science In Nursing
Lead Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Winner of Fire Starter Award 2016 Ranked 18th overall for 2010 President's Club 2009 Ranked number two in the company for 2009, with 980,000 dollars in total sales. Winner of United Healthcare Promotional Program Contest, Q1 2009. Winner of Operation Grow Contest, Q4 2008 Winner of Three Product Growth Contest, Q1 2008. Reached 100% Club in second quarter of 2007 for reaching 100% over quota Acknowledged on multiple occasions for consistent product growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Contracted by Quintiles for pharmaceutical sales representation on the New Haven project.
- Individual responsibility as solo sales representative in the Pittsburgh North Territory.
- Experience with launch of a start-up company and its flagship first launch product "Durlaza".
- Called on cardiologists, internal medicine doctors, and primary care physicians while providing clinical information and demonstrating studies/visual aids in order to sell new product.
- Led the Cleveland district in total vouchers claimed.
- Generated prescriptions with launch product and led the Cleveland Region in TRxs.
- Received award for "Most Valuable Player" at our National Launch Meeting.
Jr. Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Headline : Dynamic, results - oriented sales professional and finance business manager with 20 years experience in retail and the financial sectors. Outstanding, communication, interpersonal and problem - solving skills. Solid background in accounting, compliance, risk management and inventory management. Ability to analyze complex information and effectively deliver results. Manage multiple tasks effectively with the ability to adapt to new and evolving environments.
Skills : 10 years Pharmaceutical Sales experience, 7 yrs Management experience , 6 yrs Long Term Care experience, 1 yr Hospital experience , Product Launching.
- Managed a diverse portfolio within the Cardiovascular and Diabetes markets while on the Janssen Project including Xarelto, Invokana, Invokamet, and Invokamet XR.
- Executed a minimum of nine sales calls per day to primary care practices in addition to minimum of two service calls per day to pharmacies while being directly responsible for market share enhancement in large dual territory spanning two major markets (Louisville, KY and Ft.
- Re-wrote territory business plan, revamped key target list, and prioritized sales calls leading to 102% goal attainment for Invokana and 99% goal attainment for Xarelto in Q2-2016.
- Rapidly created and accelerated business relationships with over 170 healthcare providers across territory resulting in better access for myself and other partner representatives.
- Positively increased territory ranking 171 spots nationally from #409 to #238 by end of sixth month in field.
- Successfully launched Invokamet XR, quickly achieved early adoption and usage from a local high potential customer and KOL.
- Recognized as Outstanding Performer at Janssen PCP 101 Orientation Training (June 2015).
Biopharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Headline : Semi-Retired. Working extensively with Extension Homemakers, American Legion, Veterans and Purdue Women's Club. Looking for part-time work.
Skills : Inventory Management, Cold Calling , Scholarship Donation Chair, Business Setup,.
- Worked in Lafayette Territory: (Lafayette, Kokomo, Tipton, Frankfort, Lebanon, Zionsville, Carmel, Attica, Veedersburg, Williamsport, Fowler and West Lafayette) Generated revenue for 6 major products.
- Promoted products within designated territory.
- Maintained accurate information on current prospective customers.
- Maintained current data Knowledge of Astra Zeneca Products, competitors and formulary and insurance plans.
- Efficiently Utilized (travel expenses, promotional budget samples) to maximize return on investment.
- Implemented and Executed national product strategy and regional tactics.
- Identified and developed local business opportunities.
- Developed key customer relationships in order to maximize sales.
BS In Restaurant
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Proven sales leader and top performer with extensive experience selling pharmaceutical products and achieving breakaway sales growth. Build and maintain strong relationships physicians and KOLs to drive sales in an assigned territory. Analyze markets and customer needs to develop and deliver highly effective sales presentations. Maintain in-depth product knowledge. Attend conferences and trade shows to establish contacts with key stakeholders and drive sales growth.
Skills : Creative Problem Solving, Communication skills, Strategic thinking, Leadership skills, Analytical thinking, Work collaboratively.
- Successfully launched a novel cardiovascular medication in the U.S.
- Ranked in the top ten percent of sales professionals.
- Turned around an under-performing territory.
- Organized a speaker program.Successfully launched a novel cardiovascular medication (Vascepa).
- Educated physicians on Vascepa, creating a sense of urgency and driving sales.
- Developed product expertise and educated physicians and staff.
- Ranked in the top percent of sales professionals and developed strong relationships with physicians.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative/Associate Resume
Summary : Energetic sales professional with 15 years experience seeks an organization which will afford me the opportunity to utilize my skills to increase revenue and further build upon the established company's success.
Skills : Interpersonal communication skills, type 40 words a minute, use 10 key, computer skills.
- Responsible for the sale of a transdermal compound pain medication.
- Delivered product presentations to prescribers in territory outlining features, benefits and services.
- Cold Called on perspective clinics of healthcare providers in Pain Management, Primary Care, Podiatry, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, and Neurology.
- Managed a large number of accounts and developed many close relationships with clientele.
- Developed a detailed understanding of commercial insurance, workers compensation and Medicare/Medicaid programs.
- Differentiated my company's product as well as our business process from competition.
- Addressed both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare.
- Used database to observe products timeline from creation to delivery.
B.S. In Finance
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Objective : You will note from my resume, I have cultivated an outstanding background in sales over the past nine years. I have managed accounts and been highly successful in developing strong relationships. You will find me to be highly disciplined with the ability to tactfully call on customers to exceed their expectations. I learn quickly, thoroughly enjoy a challenge and am self-motivated. I work well as a team member as well as independently.
Skills : Recruiting - Worked as a field recruiter for North American Van Lines.
- Ranked 45 out of 550 in the country for the sales of Welchol, Benicar, and Azor.
- Responsible for management of 145 accounts in 3 counties.
- Designed and organized a routing to reach high decile physicians for optimal results.
- Maintained an average of 12 calls per day.
- Call points consisted of Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, and Primary Care Physicians Promoted and conducted Speaker and Journal Roundtable meetings with multiple physicians.
- Developed mutually beneficial partnerships with physicians, pharmacists, peers, and management, building rapport and maintaining consistent communications.
- Team-oriented, collaborated with counterparts to coordinate program efforts, maximize budgets, and grow business opportunities.
Bachelor's In Sociology