Playground Supervisor Resume
Summary : The playground supervisors are responsible for ensuring that the school's health and safety rules are followed, for interacting with students.
Skills : Inventor programming, Cashier, Forklift Operator, Engineering.
- Maintained client/pet behavior, medical and payment records by precisely recording medical/behavioral reports.
- Provided above and beyond treatment and cared for animals, under minimal supervision.
- Maintained a proper diet for the animals staying for boarding and daycare.
- Provided special diets as needed per customer and files received.
- Developed own techniques and applications of reports, client interaction, filing paperwork and development of new reports.
- Educated clients in areas of medical, practical and behavioral topics, recommendations.
- Answered phones, making appointments, basic reception work Having confidence inability of service and exceptional client/pet care.
Playground Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Challenging and rewarding that requires utilizing interpersonal charisma, supportive aptness via critical judgment, and problem solving skills in a diverse setting with opportunities.
Skills : Quick books, Analytical Skills.
- Organized students as they enter the cafeteria into orderly lines for purchasing food.
- Maintained visibility by circulating among the tables and helps children who need help.
- Informed the teacher and/or principal of any serious problems arising within the cafeteria.
- Supervised the dismissal of students from the lunchroom.
- Maintained the rules of the cafeteria and is consistent with discipline.
- Notified the custodian of any large spills and provides assistance keeping tabletops clear.
- Provided activities for the children such as tournaments.
Playground Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Headline : To secure a position that allows to utilize skills and experience and also provide an opportunity for career development.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Problem Resolution, Filing, Sales.
- Supervised staff responsible for teaching, coaching and leading recreation and leisure activities.
- Planned, developed and supervised athletic and recreation program activities at CPD locations including basketball, baseball.
- Coordinated and oversees leisured and cultural program activities including table games, preschool classes, seasonal theme parties.
- Planned, promoted and oversees onsite Park District camp programs.
- Developed and planned activities, allocates staff, schedules facilities and oversees day- to -day activities of camps.
- Supervised staff is responsible for emergency repairs at the parking facility and other assigned locations.
- Maintained inventory of equipment and supplies at assigned facility.
- Maintained a variety of records course registration fees collected, accidents, and other routine reports.
Playground Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Encouraging appropriate play and for managing student behavior, working with teachers and administration where appropriate.
Skills : Communications, Receptionist, Organizational Skills.
- Maintained order and monitor the student's activities to prevent accidents and injuries while on school grounds Enforce playground rules and regulations.
- Assisted in conflict resolution to support children having problems with other students on the playground.
- Maintained an environment that is safe and secure for young children.
- Assisted members of the Safety & Parent-Teacher Association Committees.
- Managed the copy room and keep current with internal communications from the school officials and other faculty members.
- Performed office tasks such as laminating and photocopying per requests by school faculty.
- Supervised students in the after school playground.
- Facilitated enrichment activities such as homework assistance, organized sports, arts and crafts, life skills, and distribute meals and snacks.
Associates In Science
Playground Supervisor/Executive Resume
Headline : Experienced in taking food orders, operating cash registers and safely handling food while checking for proper temperatures.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Monitored the kids to make sure they were following rules and also understanding what they are learning.
- Helped plan activities and help them build character and make healthy positive choices.
- Supervised kid's ages along with other co-workers.
- Checked them in in the morning, made sure they were served nutritional breakfast by making sure temps were correct and dates were not expired.
- Planned activities according to age group.
- Supervised children on the playground Facilitated arts and crafts projects.
- Coordinated activities and played games with children at a local playground.
Associate Of Arts
Playground Supervisor/Technician Resume
Headline : Playground supervisors are responsible for ensuring that the school's
health and safety rules are followed, for interacting with students and
encouraging appropriate play.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Management.
- Supervised kids K-5th grade during recess and lunch.
- Maintained professional and moral conduct and attitude.
- Supervised, mentored and tutored students K-8th grade.
- Developed, Prepared and interacted in activities with students.
- Provided a positive and safe environment for the students 5.
- Supervised children from ages by organizing activities and ensuring a positive and safe environment during the summer months.
- Ensured the safety of children from the ages of twelve to thirteen that were enrolled in summer camp and to greet parents.
Playground Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Self motivated individual with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include communication, teamwork and producing effective results.
Skills : Sales, Windows, Excel.
- Maintained a safe and clean learning environment. Organized and participate in recreational activities.
- Communicated with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Responsible for maintained accurate records relating to individual children, staff, and equipment.
- Supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Assisted in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Identified signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Performed general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
Asst. Playground Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time career opportunity in a clean, organized, friendly environment. Enjoy being part of a team and making sure everything runs smoothly.
Skills : Customer Service, Supply Inventory & Filing.
- Supervised staff and assign appropriate daily tasks.
- Recorded, maintained records and reports to Main Office on all park programs and activities.
- Coordinated a food program for low-income inner-city youth.
- Developed activities and programs to assist in child growth development with proper and appropriate use of playground assets.
- Prepared statistical data and maintained park registration of participants in-park special events.
- Responsible for timesheets submissions of payroll information as well as the distribution of paychecks.
- Conducted inventory of park equipment and maintain ground by assigning staff areas to clean and upkeep.
Lead Playground Supervisor Resume
Summary : Learning more ways to reach the success of the website. From the creativity to how the content is being pushed to the site, enjoy all of it.
Skills : Management Strategies , Community Outreach Planning,.
- Encouraged staff and patrons in decision- making, planning, and assessment.
- Assisted in the development, implementation, and maintenance and operational procedures.
- Developed and implemented goals and objectives.
- Recruited, selected train supervised and evaluated seasonal staff and volunteers.
- Reviewed and prepared costs for program centers of the annual budget.
- Purchased, distributed, and maintained proper inventory of all supplies and materials.
- Established a cooperative planning and working relationship with community agencies and organizations.
- Prepared and maintained management reports and records regarding programs and services.
Playground Supervisor/Director Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with experience in customer service and child care. Believe in showing good work ethic and can be a positive addition to any team.
Skills : Customer Service, Childhood Education, Computer Skills.
- Provided a safe environment for the growth and development of school-age children.
- Implemented healthy and safe games for children during outside play.
- Supervised children during recess and detention.
- Promoted positive behavior through positive reinforcement.
- Impacted on lowering the percentage of children serving detention.
- Promoted good decision making by listening to students and together developing a better plan for better results.
- Demonstrated cleanliness and organizational skills.
Playground Supervisor Resume
Headline : Executive support professional offering the skills and proficiency to add to organization. Mentally powerful in problem solving, being a team player, and working independently.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Responsive Design, Dreamweaver.
- Supervised students and maintain a cooperative atmosphere during recess.
- Circulated among students and attempt to resolve minor problems as they arise.
- Provided playground equipment and assume responsibility for daily storage after the playground period.
- Assisted in organizing various play activities and games as approved by building administration.
- Supervised the dismissal of students from the playground area.
- Informed building administration immediately of any serious disciplinary problems.
- Built administration informed of any safety concerns.