Aviation Ordnanceman Resume
Summary : Experienced, qualified and adaptable, demonstrating a mastery of administrative principles and procedures; pursuing a challenging career with a responsible position. A resourceful, hands-on professional, who possesses extensive knowledge with practical skills in the disciplines of maintenance, management, and personnel supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Word.
- Maintained and inspected airborne weapons and aviation ordnance equipment, including aircraft guns, gun accessories, gun sights, small arms, ammunition, handling equipment, ammunition suspension, release launching, and arming equipment.
- Performed numerous in-flight duties and operated aircraft systems in turbojet, helicopter, and propeller aircraft.
- Inspected, maintained and repaired aircraft mechanical and electrical armament/ordnance systems.
- Stowed, assembled and loaded aviation ammunition including aerial mines, torpedoes, missiles and rockets.
- Serviced bomb, missile and rocket releasing and launching devices.
- Assembled, tested and maintained air-launched guided missiles.
- Supervised operation of aviation ordnance shops, armories and stowage facilities.
Sr. Aviation Ordnanceman Resume
Summary : loyal and clearly dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any given environment. Although extensive experience in the social service industry, always up to a challenge whatever the situation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Fire Safety, Safety, Project Management, Security.
- Assembled and disassembled ordnance. Armed and disarmed fuses.
- Safety Hangered Bay/Flight Deck Ordnance Observer.
- Familiar with Naval Ordnance/Small Arms 8000 series Publications.
- Accomplished completed 3,000 hours of collective maintenance jobs that require the upmost care in handling.
- Experienced with hazmat and the proper disposal of the pertaining hazmat.
- Retained information to ensure productivity and maintenance is at the highest level possible.
- Obtained SECRET clearance. Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Jr. Aviation Ordnanceman Resume
Objective : Seeking an entry level position as a Security Officer. seeks a venerated and reputable company that encourages career advancement within the organization's hierarchy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Inventory, Customer Service, Shipping And Receiving.
- Supervisor helped team (never the same people), in completing jobs and raising moral for a better work environment.
- Inspected, troubleshooted, and tested mechanical equipment to assure productivity.
- Managed all material and manpower needed to support Flight Operations.
- Operated and maintained hydraulic and steam catapults to launch aircraft
- Run and sustain landing gear, brakes and related systems.
- Worked under the oversight of AMDOs.
- Supported crewmembers deliver just that by keeping lives safe and aircraft functioning properly every day.
High School Diploma
Aviation Ordnanceman III Resume
Headline : Transitioning to civilian from active service; seeking a career position that will actively engage in the use of strong leadership and organizational skills, work ethics, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Inventory, Attention To Details, Team Player, Interpersonal , Excellent Product Awareness.
- Qualified Team member in Aviation Ordnance Shop for aircraft loading.
- Inspected, installed and maintained armament systems.
- Loaded general purpose bombs, live and inert missiles.
- Inspected and loaded ordnance such as: AGM-65 Maverick, SLAM-ER, Data Pods, and mines.
- Performed aircraft maintenance and repairs on armament equipment.
- Worked with following proper tool control programs with Naval Aviation.
- Assisted in proper tool control, missing, and broken tool procedures.
Associates Of Arts
Aviation Ordnanceman II Resume
Objective : Hardworking professional with exceptional judgment, analytical and observation skills seeking a career advancement opportunities. Highly experienced with customer service skills with over 5 years of regulation enforcement, protected government establishments, with surveillance experience. Excellent Oral and Typing communication skills ability to work well with others an exceptional problem solver.
Skills : Military, Customer Service, Word, Windows.
- Managed and Developed 7 maintainers through a stressful work environment.
- Identify and implement proper and efficient maintenance actions.
- Responsible for ensuring 10 F/A-18C Hornets are always Safe for Flight and Mission ready.
- Ensured personnel reached maximum potential by capitalizing on strengths and improving weaknesses.
- Increased operational readiness by identifying problems and correcting them.
- Influenced emerging aviation weapon system designs to reduce, simplify or eliminate maintenance actions
- Provided operational support to the Fleet’s personnel and aircraft.
Aviation Ordnanceman I Resume
Summary : Self motivated and passionate individual, who has several years' experience in the welding and fabrication industry. Takes initiative and is highly adaptable to most environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Phone Conversations, Inventory, Organization.
- Camp Pendleton, CA Arm, De-arm, transported, loaded, and unloaded, explosives.
- Inspected explosives, prior to signing paperwork for any damages or discrepancies.
- Ensured all paperwork correspond with combat evolution requests.
- Worked and communicated effectively in a safe, expedient and accurate manner.
- Troubleshooted and performed routine maintenance on all attack and utility helicopters weapon systems.
- Recorded maintenance performed on designated aircraft specific log book.
- Knowledged in using machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Assistant Aviation Ordnanceman Resume
Summary : Very eager to get back to working, and starting a new career. Navy aircraft are among the most complex in the world. These machines see heavy use, and lives and missions depend on meticulous maintenance and repair. Navy Aviation Support crewmembers deliver just that by keeping lives safe and aircraft functioning properly every day.
Skills : Very Detail Oriented And Great With Tools, Customer Service, Cleaning, Problem Solving, Team Player.
- Responsible for over 500 different types of gear used to build and transport bombs, missiles, and ammunition used in the United States Navy.
- Responsible for documented and analyzed required maintenance assuring all things were done correctly.
- Given training to co-workers from a supervisors position on mechanics, handling, and operating certain equipment.
- Performed over 1,300 hours of maintenance on industrial sized elevators to ensure demands and productivity were kept above standards.
- Inspected and maintained all internal and external aircraft systems.
- Provided vital attack, defense and logistic support to the Fleet.
- Accomplished task focused management professional with proven expertise in leading people and projects.
Associate Aviation Ordnanceman Resume
Summary : Attainment of Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Systems Management, emphasizing skills in problem solving, critical thinking, communication and computer fluency has honed workforce strategies and business acumens.
Skills : Extensive experience managing, supervising, training.
- Patrolled, periodically, buildings and grounds of Military Aircraft, commercial establishment, and work sites.
- Examined doors, windows and gates to ensure that they were secure.
- Inspected equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering had occurred.
- Watched for and reported irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked.
- Observed departing personnel to guard against the theft of company property.
- Registered at watch stations to record time of inspection trips.
- Handled explosive ordnance onboard Navy aircraft.
Aviation Ordnanceman/Technician Resume
Summary : Hardworking Parts Clerk at Delta Private Jets whose wide-ranging background includes 4 years as a Aviation Ordnaceman in the Navy. Focused on Customer service and streamlining operations to promote organizational efficiency.
Skills : Military, Security, Microsoft Office, PC, Mac, Leadership, Team Player.
- Responsible for ordering and picking up parts needed to transport bombs and weapons.
- Maintained accountability of all equipment locations using Excel.
- Supervised a group of approximately eight sailors.
- Gave daily status reports to supervisors.
- Maintained weekly inspections on equipment so that when the equipment was needed it was in good working condition.
- Able to sit on the captains chair while at sea and navigate the nuclear aircraft carrier for a couple of seconds.
- Performed detailed maintenance on strike fighter helicopters.
Associate In Criminal Justice
Aviation Ordnanceman Resume
Objective : Service oriented worker that is dependable and responsible. Areas of expertise include customer and personal service, troubleshooting, production and processing. A motivated leader with organizational and prioritization abilities. Strong communication and time management skills to handle tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Inventory Management, Forklift Operator, Processing And Production, Customer Service.
- On-loaded and off-loaded of mk80series bomb, missiles and all armament equipment for aircraft.
- Completed quality control activities, monitor equipment operations, report malfunctioning equipment to supervisor.
- Read and interpreted maintenance manuals, service and repair damage components.
- Conducted routine inspections as required by regulations.
- Maintained inventory levels of ordering new supplies as necessary.
- Cleaned gauges, troubleshooting with wiring and schematic diagrams.
- Operated gas and electric forklifts, pallet jacks, cherry pickers Accomplishments Proficient inventory accuracy and maintenance output.
High School Diploma