Jr. Aviation Electronics Technician Resume
Summary : More than 8 years military experience testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of computer controlled avionics systems. Thorough knowledge of schematics, technical manuals, logistics, and parts procurement. Experience encompassing electronics from assembly to component level.
Skills : Electronics, Troubleshooting, Quality Assurance, Leadership, Management, Repair, Data Entry, Six Sigma.
- Served as technician and recertifier for intermediate level aeronautical systems troubleshooting, repair, and fabrication at the component level.
- Served as technician for HH/SH60 aircraft navigation, communication, computer, and encryption systems.
- Performed quality assurance duties, set quality standards for team, and tested other technicians for qualification and recertification of technical skills.
- Maintained proper operation of TACAN, RADAR, FLIR, RADALT, communications and main processing systems of aircraft, including all Digital and Analog electronic components and cable assemblies ensuring maximum uptime.
- Gained significant experience in RF Theory and operation, as well as troubleshooting and repairing RF circuits down to component level using Schematics or approved procedures.
- Analyzed problems and repaired avionics equipment via use of schematics, troubleshooting trees, publications, and test equipment.
- Conducted quality inspections on completed repairs, assemblies, and troubleshooting to ensure workmanship standards and compliance with publications.
- Managed, trained and supervised technicians, aiding in the increase of quality, productivity, and efficiency.
Sr. Aviation Electronics Technician Resume
Summary : Maintenance Technician with nine years of experience in the troubleshooting, repair, and operation of highly complex electronics equipment. Comfortable in fast-paced, high-stress environments requiring attention to detail, ability to meet stringent deadlines, and quick adaptation to constantly changing priorities.
Skills : Management, Basic Computer.
- Commended by supervisors for aggressively tackling all maintenance actions with unparalleled initiative Despite being new to the platform quickly progressed due to an attention to detail that raised the collective bar for other group members.
- Trained 12 peers on navigation systems and basic avionics troubleshooting methods.
- Selected as lead night shift avionics flight line troubleshooter, personally completing over 400 work orders, accumulating over 2000 man-hours and directly contributing to a 30% reduction in maintenance workload.
- Through administrative skills and keen attention to detail led to the flawlessly executed and implemented technical directive AFC-355, a vital EGI system upgrade.
- Successfully incorporated software upgrades to 44 flight computers via technical directive ASC-48, increasing aircraft mission capabilities.
- Corrected 300 avionics discrepancies including the removal and installation of eight integrated self-defense kits, totaling 750 man-hours.
- Efforts that were instrumental to the squadron's successful combat deployment in support of Operation Enduring Freedom with a 99 percent sortie completion rate.
AA In General Studies
Aviation Electronics Technician/Electrician Resume
Objective : Military professional experienced in calibration and repair of aviation electronics, team management, administrative accountability, and supply management. Continuously commended on superb customer service skills and desire to achieve goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on electrical components on P3-C aircraft.
- Analyzed and interpreted data from testing procedures to implementing necessary repairs on time-sensitive equipment in adverse environments.
- Managed essential personnel as commands aviation electrician supervisor and CDI across several deployments and detachments around the globe.
- Maintain and repair electrical, instrument, and power systems on various aircraft.
- Included power generation, conversion, and distribution.
- Served as command tool control specialist in charge of maintaining over 10,000 specialized and common tools.
- Served as work center E.S.D., Quality assurance inspector, and Corrosion manager.
Associate In General
Aviation Electronics Technician I Resume
Headline : Military experience in testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronics. Experienced leader as a Regional Manager, Trade Development Manager, Work Center Supervisor, Training Manager, and Navy Petty Officer.
Skills : Management, Electronics technician, Training & Development.
- Trained and supervised a shift of eight Aviation Electronics Technicians in a fast-paced avionics work center.
- Improved command repair capability, by utilizing technical manuals, the federal logistics supply system, and manufacturing representatives to procure cross referenced parts.
- Improved quality, by developing work center procedures to screen gear upon induction for compliance with technical directives.
- Interpreted test information in the form of test work requests, manufacturing procedures, drawings, schematics, and verbal instructions from engineers and supervisors.
- Monitored the repair process to ensure that repair costs did not exceed costs to overhaul.
- Supervisor and Quality Assurance representative for the Communication Navigation work center at Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic Site Oceana.
- Extensive experience in RF Theory and operation, as well as troubleshooting and repairing RF.
Aviation Electronics Technician II Resume
Headline : A dedicated and experienced Veteran of five years as an aviation electronics technician with a Top Secret Clearance. Balances a high paced work environment and extreme accuracy needed to troubleshoot high values electronic components. Journeyman in electrical testing with supervisor and leadership experience.
Skills : Active Top Secret SCI Clearance, Mentoring Experience,.
- Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training, new employee orientation and many other workplace programs specific to the aviation field.
- Performed duties as avionics production supervisor, managing the daily production of the work place, contributing to the day-to-day operations in support of the 12, MV-22 Osprey tilt rotor aircraft, which are in direct support of the President of the United States.
- Provided employee growth by training other employees as well as conducting over 100 individual monthly counseling and mentoring sessions.
- Performed social media screenings on potential new employees for recruiting purposes.
- Ensures workplace runs smoothly and effectively while communicating with multiple other work centers to execute day to day operations.
- Helped to provide a low-stress workplace by implementing a high level of teamwork and comradery among employees, developing trust among one another.
- Performed duties as a Supervisor in a work center ensuring all day to day operations are conducted in a professional and timely fashion.
BA In Social Psychology
Aviation Electronics Technician III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of your company.
Skills : Management, Program Management, Supervisor, Soldering, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Training, Troubleshooting, Analytics, Military.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled Organizational maintenance on the complex Avionics systems of five aircraft.
- Directed and participated in the installation, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of unique electronic systems requiring procedural innovation due to the lack of technical manuals available.
- Corrosion Control Technician-4 Pursued additional responsibilities by taking over as the IMRL, Safety, and Hazmat petty officer during assignment to work center 12C.
- Attention to detail contributed to the command's success during the 2012 COMNAVAIRFOR Aviation Maintenance Inspection with zero 'off-track' programs.
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory of over 9 million dollars' worth of classified communications security material systems gear.
- Participated in voluntary radioactive decontamination course and to become radcon qualified.
- Complete disassembly, reassembly, inspection, and decontamination of four aircrafts following radiation exposure from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.
Certificate In Technician
Aviation Electronics Technician Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my technical knowledge, professionalism, organizational skills and teamwork to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Military, Teaching, Supervisor, Training & Development.
- Performed equipment repairs using frequency meters, circuit analyzers, ohmmeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and other specialized diagnostic test equipment including operating, maintaining and calibrating automated test equipment.
- Maintained shop test equipment ensuring 100% accountability for all calibrated components ensuring all required calibrated items were up to date and scheduled in a timely manner without affecting repair capabilities.
- Managed and maintained a tool control program to ensure tool accountability during maintenance actions.
- Meticulously logged training and scheduled training events to ensure all shop maintenance personnel were qualified to perform their duties efficiently.
- Delivered structured curriculum and practical work to personnel through instruction providing qualified fleet technicians to achieve mission objectives.
- Inventoried and maintained highly sensitive items as classified materials program manager with zero discrepancies.
- Maintained Active Security Clearance while on Active Duty.
Bachelors Of Science
Asst. Aviation Electronics Technician Resume
Objective : Six years of experience within the Navy, demonstrating a consistent record of avionics systems expertise and astute supervisory skills. A reliable, diligent, and a flexible technician with superb troubleshooting and repair capabilities.
Skills : Electrical, Electronics, Electronic Design, Computers, Networking and SAP, Large machines, Pnumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanical Design & Repair, PLC's, Appliances, Building repair and maintenance.
- Primarily responsible for supervising, inspecting and performing maintenance on aircraft electrical systems.
- Ensure that the electrical systems on all aircraft are properly maintained and repaired.
- Trained and instructed subordinates on how to examine, understand, and practically utilize wiring schematics.
- Promoted faster then normal -Performed among the top in my squadron -As a junior sailor trusted with senior sailor responsibilities and also with decisions that required funds in the hundreds of thousands of dollars for parts and supplies Skills Used Diagnose malfunctions in electrical and electronic components.
- Maintain electrical/electronic elements of assemblies nickel-cadmium batteries.
- Use and maintain common/special tools, such as Multi-Meters and Oscilloscopes.
- Maintain facilities for storage of flammable / hazardous materials, and prepared requests for turn-ins and repair parts.
- Mentored subordinates while diligently assigning work given to the avionics Work Center.
Associates In Engineering
Associate Aviation Electronics Technician Resume
Summary : Five years' experience as an Avionics Technician, Quality Assurance Inspector, and Work Center Supervisor with strong leadership skills, displayed while directing a team to achieve daily tasks, goals, and the mission ahead.
Skills : Radar Testing/ Troubleshooting, Electronics Theory, Quality Control, Avionics Systems, Circuits.
- Managed the Avionics shop with 30 Technicians and trained 50% of them to be Collateral Duty Inspectors and Supervisors.
- Directed daily work schedules for the production of an avionics maintenance section.
- Planned, organized, and directed the maintenance training of personnel for various rotor wing aircraft.
- Inspected components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections, frayed wiring, broken pins on connectors and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Tested avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment as well as digital meters.
- Adjusted, repaired, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Calibrated, installed, or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications software programs.
- Certified all inspection, repair, and maintenance of equipment.
Fundamentals Of Leadership
Aviation Electronics Technician/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as an Avionics Technician and Work Center Supervisor with strong leadership skills, displayed while directing a team to achieve daily tasks.
Skills : Calibration Technician.
- Worked on systems from the AH-1 Cobra, CH-46 and the CH-53E.
- Worked on most of the electronic components in the Aircraft which includes: Radar, Identify Friend or Foe, Rad Alt., AIC, Radios, GPS, TACAN.
- Inspecting, testing, maintaining, and repair of components, assemblies, subassemblies, modules, cards, printed circuit boards, and ancillary equipment whose aggregate constitutes a complete aircraft communication system or subsystem.
- Applied theory of operation of vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes, solid state devices, integrated circuit components, transformers, motors, generators, synchros, servos, electromechanical drive mechanisms, and antennas.
- Applied the theory of impedance, resistance, capacitance, and inductance to aircraft communications and navigation systems.
- Used electronic schematics, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, color codes, and other technical publications.
- Used technical and supply publications to obtain accurate data for supply purposes.
Aviation Electronics Technician Resume
Summary : Created an exacting sense of discipline with a commitment to executing objectives perfectly every time. A quick study who adapts easily to any environment.
Skills : Computer Skill, Inventory Management, Supervisor, Management, Microsoft Office, Photography, Adobe, Lightroom, Photoshop, Lighting, Marketing, Photo Editing.
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and/or soldering irons.
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, and voltmeters.
- Assemble prototypes or models of circuits, instruments, and systems so that they can be used for testing.