Line Technician Resume
Headline : An enthusiastic professional looking to obtain an entry level position that offers growth, advancement and development while utilizing my human relations and decision-making skills to strengthen a company's business operation.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Manufacturing, Safety, Supervision, Record Keeping, Metal Stamping/Fabrication.
- Responsible for all aspects of cable system installation, maintenance and repair.
- Required the ability to climb with gaffs, carry and operate an extension ladder and bucket truck.
- Promoted to senior level based on performance and work ethic.
- Maintained and tracked cable signals using electronic signal detection equipment.
- Coordinated recording process for preventive maintenance.
- Supervised and directed sub-contractors in the completion of complex line and mechanical projects.
- Regularly performed main line pole transfers and other high risk operations that required significant safety training, awareness and attention to detail.
- Approved and organized all records for pole transfers and communicated details to Public Utility Engineering staff in a timely, accurate manner.
B.S. In General Studies
Assembly Line Technician Resume
Headline : Highly-skilled Maintenance Technician with a strong background in electricity and electronics, programmable logic controllers, AC and DC drives, and facility maintenance. Broad exposure to shop equipment such as mills, lathes, welders, and band saws. Highly-reliable and safety-conscious maintenance professional well-versed in quality systems such as ISO 9000 and Continuous Improvement. Supervisory experience.
Skills : 10 years Military in the automotive field.
- Responsible for maintenance of PLC controlled machines.
- Supervised and trained over 40 production personnel in the use of production machinery and processes.
- Calibrated and maintained unique production equipment using Omron and Allen-Bradley PLC's.
- Maintained Newbery and VanDorn injection molding presses.
- Analyzed scrap and process problems, and recommended and implemented solutions.
- Updated all machine PLC logic and documentation.
- Trained co-workers on Allen-Bradley SLC-500 and SLC-150 PLC's.
Production Line Technician Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience on numerous forklifts such as stand ups, sit downs, reach, and order pickers. Excessive knowledge in Microsoft applications such as excel and word. Also have knowledge in warehouse procedures.
Skills : Manufacturing, Laboratory Technology, Venipuncture.
- Located structural components for vehicle parts.
- Determined assembly and installation sequence.
- Notified designated personnel of improper machine functioning.
- Performed heavy lifting and repetitive work.
- Assembled from diagrams and specification sheets.
- Performed finishing operations, including deburring, assembling, and welding.
- Experienced with calipers, gauges, measuring tapes, measuring tools, and power tools.
BS In Criminal Justice
Lead Line Technician Resume
Summary : Medical Laboratory Technician bringing excellent clinical laboratory skills, including conducting and analyzing laboratory assays and solving complicated clinical and instrument problems. Meticulous skilled in conveyor systems, timers, heat controls, hydraulics and maintenance.Driven to improve morale, decrease turnover and improve productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Served as certified refueling technician and customer service support.
- Assisted aircraft refueling, ground procedures, ramp operations, and cabin service for all types of aircraft and diverse clientele.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in airport and refueling operations, including safe handling of various high-octane fuels and other hazardous materials.
- Inspected planes, hangars, refueling points and other airport facilities.
- Verified unwavering compliance with safety, environmental, Customs, and organizational rules and regulations.
- Provided personalized service for VIPS, corporate executives, celebrities and other affluent clients.
- Generated invoices and processed payments for service and fuel charges, some in excess of $130K.
- Assisted with quality control initiatives.
Heavy Line Technician Resume
Summary : Reliable and hard worker committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible. Always early to work never late. Desires as much over time as schedule allows. Honest and dependable person who does whats required to meet deadlines.
Skills : Diesel Mechanic.
- Measure and examine extruded products in order to locate defects, and to check for conformance to specifications; adjust controls as necessary to alter products.
- Determine setup procedures and select machine dies and parts, according to specifications.
- Install dies, machine screws, and sizing rings on machines that extrude thermoplastic or metal materials.Change dies on extruding machines according to production line changes.
- Start machines and set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature, and to synchronize speed of extrusion.
- Replace worn dies when products vary from specifications.
- Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and weights.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and make minor repairs to equipment.
Line Technician Helper Resume
Objective : Hands on experience in motorcycle mechanics field. Team oriented person since being on multiple teams through out my life and comfortable working by my self as well. Enjoys giving good customer service while protecting and representing the company for which I work.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Administer all line set up and product changeovers and perform all minor repairs on line equipment and process all packaging production.
- Inspect all products and packs for all quality and perform visual inspection on all raw materials and ate codes and manage all activities of line team and ensure achievement of all production objectives according to quality standards and monitor all inventory transactions.
- Assist to clean up work area and train all employees in operating all line equipments according to company processes.
- Maintain and operate all highly automated manufacturing equipments.
- Perform required preventive maintenance on all equipments and maintain all quality records for same.
- Monitor all production areas and ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Operate all production equipments and maintain running condition of all equipments.
Certificate In HRD
Assisted Line Technician Resume
Objective : Interested in working in Law Enforcement and have decided that I want to make my career in 911 Emergency Dispatch. Over the past four years working for a municipality that services over 300,00 citizens, I have gained invaluable knowledge and experience in operating in highly stressful environments while maintaining my professionalism. Not only am I trained to dispatch police, fire/ems, work the information channel, and assist citizens as a call taker, I am also qualified to train other employees in each of these disciplines
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Skills, Communication, Law Enforcement.
- Fueled and defiled military, commercial, and private aircraft to pilot specification.
- Logged and charged accounts appropriately for all fuel transactions.
- Performed tests as required by military agencies on fuel that was received from aircrafts before storage in fuel tanks and also for incoming fuel shipments.
- Documented all incoming and outgoing fuel movements and physically checked fuel tank levels at the start of shift and end of shift to maximize space and profitability.
- Performed minor vehicle maintenance to ensure all fuel trucks were running safely.
- Followed all federal and state regulations to safety fuel aircraft of different fuel type and loading requirements.
- Followed FAA regulations in regards to crossing active runways in fuel trucks.
- Secured all fences and fuel trucks appropriately when our operations closed for the night to prevent theft and accidental fuel spills.
High School Diploma
Line Technician/Team Lead Resume
Objective : Strong background in multitasking. As a college graduate, I have taken classes that have been beneficial in preparing me for the position being offered. I have taken such courses as Manufacturing Processes and Quality Management which entails lean manufacturing and motion and time study.
Skills : Automotive repair own my tools and boxes.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
Line Technician II Resume
Summary : Creative, professional, with the ability to provide an extensive project experience from concept to development. Talents include line leader, laser operations, fork lift operator, apprenticeship candidate, and setting and cleaning dies. Dependable, hard worker looking to further education to be a better asset to help increase profit and production to the company.
Skills : Mechanical, Mechanically Inclined.
- Adjusted alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices.
- Assisted machine operators with finished pieces.
- Fabricated large and small parts per drawing and assembled parts as required.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Apprenticeship candidate enhancing skills by learning how to clean and set dies.
High School Diploma
Senior Line Technician Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, energetic and professional. Demonstrated excellence in creativity, organization, and problem solving. Ability to analyze, plan, and implement strategies based on goals and objectives of the business needs. Flexible to changing routines, priorities, job conditions, and willing to work overtime if and when the job situation requires. Proven strengths in quickly learning new processes, technologies and machinery. Diplomatic and tactful with all individuals at any level.
Skills : <div>Customer Vehicles, Assembly Line, Line Tech.</div>
- Assist in the repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components at the direction of Supervisor.
- Operate and monitor line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation.
- Perform tests and use special equipment to ensure package and product quality.
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely.
- Clean equipment and area during and after shift.
- Expedite quality concerns to line; working with maintenance as necessary.
- Keep daily records tests performed and results.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Line Technician Resume
Objective : Extensive customer service and warehouse skills. Possesses the ability to compile information, analyze statistical data and generate reports to ensure quotas are met and for client satisfaction. Functions well under pressure during fast paced and stressful situations, able to identify risks, respond quickly, and implement effective solutions. Self-motivator with the ability to take initiative with excellent time management skills and the ability to establish professional relationships.
Skills : Have always been mechanicaly inclined. Able to learn quickly.Have a stable temperment.and positive outlook.
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to accordingly.
- Ensure products are packaged and stored according to policy.
- Test items on the line to ensure proper functioning components.
- Monitor performance indicators to maximize productivity.
- Staff Line Line Technician Assemble products for shipment.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handled their inquiries or directed them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Packaged products according to data sheets provided.
- Reported any inconsistencies in inventory and shipments.
High School Diploma
Line Technician Resume
Summary : Organized and able to coordinate multiple projects step by step to completion. I possess strong communication skills both oral and written. Very assertive and resourceful in order to ensure that quality and customer satisfaction requirements are met. I believe my knowledge and skills will be beneficial to your company's mission.
Skills : Electrical such as timers, push buttons, switches,.
- Maintain Fleet Accounts with Light and Heavy Duty Trucks and vans.
- Perform engine and transmission tear down and repair as needed.
- Inspect manual and automatic transmissions, front and rear suspension.
- Replace or repair entire wire harness, use computers to diagnosis electrical problems.
- Use hand tools, millimeters, and oscilloscopes for troubleshooting procedures, to localize/isolate faulty system components.
- Installed and removed engines, electrical systems, transmissions, drive train components, brakes system, steering systems, front end, and fuel systems.
- Assist others in performing analysis and inventories.