Senior Travel Consultant Resume
Summary : Having over 25 years of diverse business experience that includes customer service, project and event management, contract negotiation, and budgeting, A highly motivated business professional eager to provide a positive, results driven attitude that will contribute to the success and profitability of your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sabre GDS.
- Responsible for booking airline ticketing, Hotels, Car rental and other tourism services during national holidays and emergency times.
- Maintained a weekly shift schedule for my team.
- Researched and provides solutions to travel related to problems clients they usually experienced with arrangement provided previously by morning team.
- Followed each corporate company policy and guidelines towards to their employees in order to meet the standards such as the preferred airline and hotels and which car category should be rented according to each company policy.
- Applied airline policy and procedures while issuing new ticket or exchange or refund.
- Followed finance department guidelines concerning the billing and invoices.
- Responsible to reconcile internal office issues from invoices BSP related work.
Bachelor In Travel And Tourism Management
Senior Travel Consultant/Executive Resume
Summary : Certified Travel Consultant Professional with more than 16 years of comprehensive travel expertise in government and commercial consultations gained from the Department of Defense and the business sector. Leadership, management, organizational and discipline skills gleaned from positions at the operational level.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Maintained a good relationship with our supplier representatives.
- Served as primary point of contact for members of the Institution.
- Served as an Assistant Tour Manager for Smithsonian Journeys (SJ) tours to Egypt and the Great Lakes to ensure traveler satisfaction and quality of tour.
- Provided monthly tour sales analysis to ATA's Executive Committee.
- Planned, described, arranged, and sold itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers Converse with customer.
- Responsible for air/hotel/car rental and car hire services both domestic and international.
- Acted as a company liason regarding travel for all employees.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Travel Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an office of Senior travel consultant, or general business environment that allows to utilize skills and previous work experience.
Skills : Legal Transcription, Legal Research, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Assisted clients in finding travel package deals for their needs.Aid clients with reservations, transfers, changes, and cancellations.
- Booked domestic and international reservations for air travel, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals.
- Secured new client sales and retention through customer service provided.
- Monitored and sorted global distribution system (GDS) queues (or similar program) to maintain quality control.
- Stayed educated on airline rules, regulations and current affairs.
- Created service contracts for group travel Provide alternatives for customer travel.
- Utilized a variety of software such as Word, Sabre, MS Word, Microsoft, Web Outlook and Excel to assist in customer service duties.
Associates In Business
Asst. Senior Travel Consultant Resume
Summary : Service oriented professional with a ten-year background in customer service environments. Core competencies include customer and personal service, critical thinking and training experience as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Leadership.
- Planned travel itineraries for corporate clients and issued travel documents.
- Worked with the Vice President and cruise line representatives to increase corporate sales.
- Worked with top executives on various events with timeline sensitivity.
- Coordinated international and domestic travel arrangements in compliance with corporate travel policies.
- Developed vendor relations based on the needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Provided support to stations on construction of fares, fuel surcharges, sales queries and BSP reporting process for both domestic and international (including interline) routes thereby maximizing the sales monthly.
BCOM In Accounting
Associate Senior Travel Consultant Resume
Headline : Responsible, reliable and efficient team player with over 20 years experience in providing highest quality customer service in travel sales, administrative clerical support as well as public safety dispatch, seeking challenging, responsible position within a local organization. Seeking a position that will allow me to utilize the abilities that have developed through past experience and training, with the opportunity for professional growth, based on performance.
Skills : Customer Service, Unrelenting Attention To Detail, Sales, Positive Customer.
- Handled air analysis reports as well as assist in clients expense report issues.
- Assisted in developing, implementing and marketing new travel products.
- Provided training in areas of interpretation of fare rules, re-issue and refund policies and procedures to avoid abuse.
- Monitored, supervised huge amounts of cash handlings at the airport reservation counter.
- Credited card processing and settlements procedures handled.
- Liaised with various banks in order to settle such claims.
- Directed face to face sales, reservations and ticketing at the international and domestic airport.
Diploma In Business
Senior Travel Consultant III Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time position for Data Entry, Transcription, Executive Secretary or Travel Consultant /Management /Training position for a work from home environment. Offer over 21 years of experience in the Travel Industry involving sales, consulting, management, data processing, sales reports, filing and accounts receivable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service And Customer Relations.
- Worked in a high volume call center,working with several divisions of the client company that had different pseudos,differing airline contracts, and travel requirements.
- Answered incoming calls and assisting individuals with their travel plans,setting up reservations and ticketing for air,car,hotels,etc.
- Executed airport functions including boarding, arrival and check-in Other responsibilities.
- Used various market research strategies to figure trends in the airline industry fares.
- Met with new and existing clients in office and by telephone, planning and organizing travel itineraries as needed.
- Assisted with the details of all aspects of their travel needs, by booking and ticketing airline reservations, booking hotel reservations, car rentals.
- Booked tour and cruise vacation packages all over the world.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Senior Travel Consultant II Resume
Headline : Experience in performing a variety of clerical tasks with strong ability to efficiently perform billing activities, including medical billing claims insurance verification, invoice information verification and maintenance of billing records, follow-up of submission of claims and resolutions has an exceptional ability to prioritize tasks to meet goals and objectives has a strong ability to interact and communicate with people of all levels and status.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Consultant.
- Responsible for assisting with any specific issue or special request that a client may have.
- Worked to resolve any possible problem that they may experience on their trip, by contacting airline and tour company representatives, with the goal of problem resolution for our mutual client.
- Worked on airline reservation computer systems word processing, mailings and other general office duties, performed in a consistently fast paced setting.
- Selected appropriate medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans for company employees.
- Assisted in processing work queues,fare quotes,refunds,and whatever might be needed whenever time allowed.
- Kept up a high productivity with a low average of errors,in a very demanding and fast paced work environment.
- Developed excellent relations with both co-workers and the clients,and always received good to above average reviews on service.
Associates In Marketing
Senior Travel Consultant I Resume
Summary : Accomplished Operations & Senior Corporate travel agent, with over 26 years of experience and knowledge working in several facets of the travel industry. Skilled negotiator with airlines and hotel globally Resourceful and responsible with exceptional attention to detail resulting in personal service to ensure a flawless experience.
Skills : Resourceful and responsible with exceptional attention.
- Arranged event group meetings and planning for the yearly National Sales Convention.
- Booked 500 rooms, and meeting space, as well as coordination of limo and car services to get the client to the event.
- Coordinated and reserved airline, hotel and car reservations necessary for the trip.
- Assisted with delays, cancellations and last minute changes from the client or airline.
- Arranged domestic and international travel itineraries for company executives .
- Managed Expiring tickets on 4 major airlines.
- Managed the Travel needs 36 CEO's, CFO's.
BA In Computer Sciences
Lead Senior Travel Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking to contribute decades of skill and experience to the growth and development of a prestigious company or organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Made hotel reservations and prepared promotional materials for sale of itinerary tour packages.
- Planned and sold transportation, accommodations, and other travel services.
- Handled clients request and advised on appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Provided relevant information, brochures and publications.
- Resolved travel problems, complaints and issued refunds.
- Handled communication with tour operators.
- Met profit and sales targets.
Bachelor Of Commerce In Accounting
Senior Travel Consultant Resume
Objective : Well versed in all aspects of production including quality improvement, inventory management, machine operation and safety programs.
Skills : Coordinator, Good communication skills.
- Handled contract negotiations between airlines and clients.
- Handled passport renewal and visa processing for required countries Build new client relationship as well as maintain the existing one through .
- Analyzed Upgrade program offered by Airline, and recommended course of action.
- Conducted analysis of information system requirements resulting.
- Maintained and promoted excellent client relations by identifying and promptly responding to all questions relating to travel policy.
- Maintained documentation, including but not limited to ARC accountable documents, client profiles , and office processes.
- Worked with top executives on various events with timeline sensitivity.
Bachelor Of Arts In Health Studies