Public Health Intern Resume
Objective : Developing a Career advocating for affordable health care access, intensive case management assistance and permanent housing for Low income individuals and families with disabilities. HUMAN HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONAL PROFILE Motivated, personable, professional and client advocate for more than five years with direct experience in administering social services with a comprehensive academic background and extensive work experience with numerous relevant certifications, have 5 years experience of regular collaboration with Maryland Health Care Access, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Insurance, .
Skills : Grant Writing Computer ' Customer Service Appointment.
- Referred and followed up with both Medicaid and Medicare beneficiaries selecting MCO, primary care providers transported client to medical and mental health providers.
- Trainned and supervised John Hopkins nurses, Loyola and Coppin State Universities interns related to the proper introduction to the Homeless Population.
- Visited clients on a weekly basis at home observing client follows lease and program requirements.
- Extensived skills dealing with landlords/landladies, rent amounts negotiations providing assistance to clients with utility services companies like BGE, Verizon, Comcast.
- Connected at least 30 clients with Baltimore citywide substance abuse programs.
- Detailed Knowledge Base & Organizational Skills Experience and application of HUD Guidelines, Housing First, Harm Reduction models.
- Generated an informational handout for patients and provided patient hospitality.
MPH In Public Health
Jr. Public Health Intern Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable, professional and client advocate for more than five years with direct experience in administering social services with a comprehensive academic background and extensive work experience with numerous relevant certifications, have strong interpersonal, organizational and expert level computer experience with Microsoft Office and electronic software like HMIS, Client-Track and ROSIE databases.
Skills : Healthcare Insurance Enrollment Maximum Confidentiality.
- Created database to track Pandemic Flu preparedness of 15 counties that came under the East Tennessee Region; collected data sent to the State of .
- Assessed nutrition needs in local youth programs by partnering with local experts for Kaiser's Youth Activity Project.
- Served as a primary Health Screener working in conjunction with the health department to provide H1N1 vaccinations at .
- Participated in planning community health events, and overseeing immunization sites.
- Attended departmental meetings, gaining a behind-the-scenes view at how epidemics are handled in a community-oriented environment.
- Worked with the Northern Nevada outreach team in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases by distributing risk reduction materials such as condoms,.
- Participated in educating the high risk population on how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
BSc In Public Health
Sr. Public Health Intern Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that is challenging, utilizes the skills, and experiences that have which allows growth and development within the company.
Skills : Community Outreach Worker, Health Educator.
- Conducted a needs assessment.
- Provided on hand sickle cell testing.
- Helped maintain client charts and required data.
- Coordinated volunteer activities to educate with-in the community about sickle cell anemia.
- Coordinated and planned a five day new volunteer training.
- Implemented new volunteer training by collaborating with Duke University's sickle cell doctors, nurses, social workers, and Duke University's children's hospital for sick cell (Hematology).
- Evaluated the five day new volunteer training with pre-testing and post-testing.
Master Of Science In Psychology
Public Health Intern I Resume
Objective : Looking for jobs where can obtain experience in the administrative healthcare industry of the passionate about project management and public health. will like to be working with vulnerable communities in the Greater Rochester Area.
Skills : Active Secret Clearance  Technical Writing And Business Proposal Experience Experience Working With SPSS, SAS, ArcGIS, EpiInfo.
- Completed surveillance reports on communicable diseases, assisted Nurses in surveillance bilingual interviews, translated forms and letters to Spanish and attended weekly surveillance meetings for the -Epidemiology Department--Disease Control Unit.
- Assisted TB Refugee Clinic staff in TB screenings and drug interaction search, shadowed and served as an interpreter for Physicians/LP and R Nurses in consultations.
- Attended biweekly Pulmonary Conference, participated in weekly DOT, TB case review & Nursing Services meetings and translated information packets for patients.
- Attended Ebola & Radiation Disaster Preparedness Training.
- Assisted Registered Nurses taking vitals and measurements and shadowed Nurse Practitioners consulting children in Starlight Pediatrics for Foster Care.
- Participated in food inspections from the Department of Food Protection.
- Participated in Finger Lakes HIV/STD/VH Public Health Training Consortium from the NYS Department of Health AIDS Institute (HIV Education & Training Programs).
Master's In Health Systems Administration And Project Management
Public Health Intern II Resume
Objective : Completed a masters in Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition from Oxford Brookes University. Recipient of a BSc in Public Health and Health Promotion from University College Cork in Co. Cork, Ireland. an avid athlete with an interest in health and nutrition looking to provide athletes with the knowledge and skills to support good nutrition behaviours to help meet their sport-specific goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Interpersonal , Intervention Design.
- Coordinated and implemented various health events including Greenbelt West Flu Clinic and Mental Health Screening Day.
- Provided health education to various members of the Greenbelt Community.
- Coordinated and participated in free produce and brown bag distributions.
- Developed and distributed public relations materials for various health-related events.
- Conducted health assessments with residents of Green Ridge House.
- Conducted, analyzed, and reported data for various surveys including Green Ridge House Resident Satisfaction surveys.
- Managed vendor participation for various events including Greenbelt Flu Clinic and Greenbelt Health and Wellness Fair.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Public Health Intern III Resume
Objective : Excellent written and oral communication skills. Very detail-oriented with excellent customer service and people skills. HIV pre- and post- test counselor training. Effective in cross-cultural situations and experienced in at-risk populations. Ability to identify issues, synthesize conclusions into recommendations and implement action plans.
Skills : Quality Improvement, Program Development, Grants Management, Research.
- Conducted needs assessment on billing patients for TB testing and treatment Created a performance feedback report on services provided at Lawrence.
- Flicked Memorial Center as well as on field workers who conduct Directly Observed Therapy (DOT) on TB/LTBI patients, to record quality assurance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Reported and presented findings to a steering committee in the TB department and made recommendations while initiating the process for their implementation.
- Initiated the process of redesigning the TB brochure, and procured funding for it.
- Worked on case management and an independent project, applying skills acquired in graduate classes and learning community based approaches to health care programs.
- Performed various clerical duties including: Assisting clientele as they enter office and via phone.
- Performed filing and data management.
MPH In Health Management And Policy
Public Health Intern/Assistant Resume
Summary : Dedicated, enthusiastic and hard-working public health professional with several years' experience working within the Military Health System and collaborating with the Department of Veterans Affairs to improve health processes and outcomes for Service members, Veterans, and their families. Work remotely from New Orleans, LA.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Public Health, Microsoft Office, Excel And Outlook, Research, Hipaa.
- Conducted health assessment research and promote military public health programming Design, plan, organize, and oversee wellness/health promotion programs that support the Army Performance Triad and Healthy People 2020 National Public Health outcome objectives.
- Contributed to health program implementation, sustainment, and evaluation.
- Collaborated on R.W.
- Developed educational toolkits for evidence based health promotion programming Collect and analyze baseline data to identify target community and viable project opportunities Develop 3-5 year logic models for program sustainability concerning tobacco free living.
- Developed standards to evaluate the effectiveness of wellness programs.
- Analyzed needs assessment outcomes to establish community priorities for disease and risk factor prevention.
- Conducted research and program planning for suicide prevention and stress management.
MA In Public Health
Associate Public Health Intern Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position in publich health that will enable to utilize communication and outreach skills.
Skills : PCR, agarose gel electrophoresis, UV/visible spectrophotometer, centrifuge, cell culture.
- Assigned to the St.
- Teached nutrition and wellness classes for WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Outreach for all St.
- Joined and coordinated community groups and committees.
- Organized, collected and analyzed data for the SCCHD.
- Provided support to staff nurses through detailed work on the clinical ladder project.
- Attended relevant global health events in Washington, D.C. and provide a summary to Global Health Policy Center staff.
- Consulted a wide variety of news services and peer reviewed journals and prepare memos to brief Global Health Policy Center staff.
Assistant Public Health Intern I Resume
Summary : To work in a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment in order to optimize skills, impact the health community and excel in the public health care field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, Customer Service, Candidate Recruiting, Scientific Writing.
- Provided high-level administrative and public health support using industry knowledge and educational background.
- Collaborated and achieved shared goals by developing professional relationships with hospital staff.
- Created and implemented a patient satisfaction survey and oversaw survey results through detailed analysis.
- Collaborated with the Nursing Director to collect data involving patient satisfaction.
- Assisted with forming the criteria for responding to intervention needs.
- Created a presentation to report on the current satisfaction scores for the Critical Care Unit to provide the senior leadership team with options to enhance patients' experiences.
- Provided logistical support to ensure that Global Health Policy Center private and public events run smoothly by: assisting with room setup and guest registration, taking notes during the event, and running microphones during the Q&A session.
Bachelor Of Science
Public Health Intern Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of combined work experience (with International Work Expr) in the field of Public Health including a CDC funded project at Onondaga County Health Department (OCHD) on HIV/AIDS. Experience in conducting research/literature reviews across various areas including Population/Demographic based Health Issues/Studies.
Skills : MS Acess, MS Excel, SAS.
- Worked under the Commissioner of OCHD, Dr.Cynthia Morrow on a Project Titled High Impact HIV Prevention.
- Analyzed a protocol to help re-engage HIV positive people back into the Healthcare System.
- Performed Literature Survey to understand the feasibility of the Pilot.
- Coordinated between various affiliated organizations like Designated AIDS Center, AIDS Community resource etc.
- Created a ROI Model and recommended cost benefits of the project.
- Played an essential role in post-intensive care syndrome intervention by delivering resources and alternative care options.
- Provided on-call research to support preparation for meetings, events, publications, and research trips.
Masters Of Science