Junior Veterinary Receptionist Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic Junior Veterinary Receptionist with over 4 plus years of specialization in veterinary customer service. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet, Computer Proficient, Office Equipment
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Taking in medical records/history for the veterinary technicians as well as going over the relevant history and initial complaints with the veterinarian.
- Responsible for keeping in correspondence via email and fax with other hospitals and clinics regarding patient records, referrals, and insurance as well as requests for appointments and filling medications per DVM's orders then documenting any and all communications in client/patient accounts.
- Reconciling beginning and end of day transactions and processing payments and handling collections.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine.
High School Diploma
Veterinary Receptionist - Intern Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that enables to use the strong medical and scientific skills in the welfare of animals. Determined to achieve company aspirations whilst growing within the organization. Eager to expand and broaden the knowledge every step of the way, remaining determined and driven.
Skills : Cornerstone, Avimark, V-Tech, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Patient Care
- Give patient updates, discharge instructions, and provide follow up for hospital patients.
- Client medical demonstrations & education.
- Answering client inquiries, scheduling appointments, recording messages for doctors and other staff, and booking appointments.
- Inputting data into electronic and handwritten medical records.
- Checking patients in, discharging patients, dispensing medications & prescriptions, invoicing. Receiving Client Payments- posting & recording payments, receiving payment, running end of day transaction register.
- Check clinic email, fax, & phone messaging- prescription refill requests, appointment requests, client inquiries.
- Client Communication- patient updates, appointment reminders, update inquiries, admit /discharge patients.
- General Office duties- mail, hospital bills, cleaning/organizing reception area.
Veterinary Receptionist And Assistant Resume
Objective : Veterinary Receptionist And Assistant providing excellent service in a friendly and approachable manner. Team builder and leader who is committed, confident, exceptionally hard-working, always reliable and focused on delivering a high standard of work with each task given. Looking for a challenging job where one can build upon the veterinary experience and customer service skills.
Skills : Citrix Xen App, Meditech, Internet, Epic, Allscripts, Vision And Microsoft Office.
- Handled checking clients in and out in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Answered incoming phone calls regarding a variety of questions and concerns client had about their pet, and scheduled appointments and surgeries in a busy office.
- Contacted clients regarding pharmacy refill pickups, basic lab work, and instructions regarding surgery for the following day.
- Helped determine emergencies and take the proper steps to ensure the client and pet were taken care of and assisted accordingly.
- Acted as a liaison between clients and Veterinary Technicians and Veterinarians regarding the care of their pets.
- Ensured the hospital was consistently clean and stocked appropriately for clients.
- Maintain medical records, establish or understand medical record filing systems.
Veterinary Receptionist - Trainee Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Veterinary Receptionist with experience in the industry. Enjoys creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself.
Skills : Math, Listening, Taking Care Of Pets, And Reception Work.
- Performed general clerical duties such as record keeping, filing, typing, updating the patient's database, opening, and routing of incoming mail, answering correspondence, and preparing outgoing mail.
- Operated switchboards providing general information to callers, took messages or routed calls to appropriate staff members.
- Provided excellent customer service while checking customers in and out, scheduling and canceling appointments, and placing appointment reminder calls.
- Faxed refill prescription requests to the pharmacy.
- Advised pet owners of any special precautions, side effects and when to administer the prescribed medications.
- Received payments and recorded receipts for services.
- Runner for the grooming department assisted with animal grooming duties for dogs and cats such as bathing, brushing, and blow-drying.
Masters of Science
Associate Veterinary Receptionist Resume
Objective : Energetic Associate Veterinary Receptionist, customer-focused and with experience in working with doctors, nurses, and patients (human and animals). Specializing in reception and processing of patients, transcribing medical information. To work in a competitive and challenging work environment constantly improving the technical and interpersonal skills and contributing to organization growth in line with personal growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Yardi, Bluemoon, One site, Quickbooks, Cornerstone, Sage, & with POS Systems.
- Clean and maintain kennels, animal holding areas, examination or operating rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Hold or restrain animals during veterinary procedures.
- Provide emergency first aid to sick or injured animals.
- Assist veterinarians in examining animals to determine the nature of illnesses or injuries.
- Clean, maintain and sterilize instruments or equipment.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Veterinary Receptionist Resume
Summary : To work with an organization, where the abilities and qualities will be effectively utilized for the growth of the company. To have more experience and to work with new and innovative ideas. To be a part of an esteemed organization where one could prove oneself by applying the analytical skills and knowledge in the relevant fields and to become an inevitable part of the success ladder of the organization by exploring every opportunity and threat in a mutually symbiotic atmosphere.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media, POS Systems, Server, Cash Management.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Assess immediately upon arrival each client’s rare need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
Bachelors Of Arts
Veterinary Receptionist/ VCO Coordinator Resume
Headline : A highly motivated Veterinary Receptionist/ VCO Coordinator with a record of maintaining an emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and public. Customer-oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations. Diverse background includes customer service, patient care, sales and supervision. Committed to quality and excellence.
Skills : Computer Skills Including; Word Processing, Spread Sheets, And Email. Interpersonal Skills, Clerical Skills, Pet First Aid Certified.
- Answer telephones and relay information to callers, schedule appointments, take messages and transfer calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet clients and callers and handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate resources, according to their needs.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients for routine exams, as well as surgeries.
- Process various forms of payments and also performed end of the day closing duties, including preparing daily payments for deposits.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation for new staff.
- Prepare and dispense medications for patients.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Veterinary Receptionist Resume
Objective : Energetic Assistant Veterinary Receptionist with a history of proven, positive results seeking a new opportunity to utilize the experiences in the service and hospitality industry that will expand the knowledge and skillset while allowing me to provide significant contributions to a progressive team and organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Yardi, Bluemoon, One site, Quickbooks, Cornerstone, Sage, & POS Systems.
- Answered the telephone and assisted clients with various tasks, such as, making appointments, emailing medical and vaccination records, requesting prescription refills, and acting as the mainline of communication between clients and veterinarians.
- Prepared charts, certificates, and other paperwork necessary for appointments and surgeries.
- Welcomed clients and gathered appropriate information prior to their appointment.
- Concluded the client's appointment and processed payment.
- Veterinary Assistant Greeted and guide patients and clients into examination rooms.
- Restrained patients for examinations and minor procedures.
- Administered vaccines, fluids, and medications as directed by the veterinarian.
- Respond to non-patient calls or visitors and connect them to the appropriate team member.
Bachelor Of Science
Veterinary Receptionist - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Positive, forward-thinking Veterinary Receptionist with proven experience in supporting successful customer service initiatives within veterinary and pet nutrition environments. Coordinates effectively with all organizational levels and thrives within high-pressure settings. Continually meets/exceeds sales goals all the while maintaining a firm grasp and knowledge of available products and services.
Skills : Computer Proficient, Office Equipment, Customer Service, Patient Care.
- Greet persons entering the clinic, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier pickups.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Complete veterinary insurance and other claim forms.
- Compile and record veterinary medical charts, reports, or correspondence.
- Transmit correspondence or veterinary medical records by mail, email, or fax.
- Responsible for confirming all appointments in advance ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment.
Master Of Arts
Lead Veterinary Receptionist Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Lead Veterinary Receptionist with a record of maintaining an emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and the public. Customer-oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations. Diverse background includes customer service, patient care, sales, and supervision. Committed to quality and excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop.
- Serve as the first point of contact with clients. Calm upset/angry clients, research and rapidly solve problems and rebuild client trust to prevent the loss of clients.
- Responsible for meeting and greeting clients and providing them with first-class customer service.
- Also in charge of maintaining a pleasant and welcoming, but efficient and professional reception area.
- Document patient data in computer system Receiving deliveries, couriers, incoming faxes & arranging distribution to recipients.
- Logging information on calls received and maintaining detailed records.
- Ensuring that the reception & meeting room areas are clean & welcoming.
- Offer emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Veterinary Receptionist Resume
Summary : A very friendly, energetic Sr. Veterinary Receptionist, able to keep up with the high demands of a 7 doctor practice. A compassionate, hardworking individual, able to take on new challenges, willing to learn and experience new things. Always ready to greet clients with a warm friendly smile and always show love/compassion in all situations concerning their pets.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Multi-Line Phone System, Data Entry, Excel, Microsoft Office, Filing
- Get current weight on each patient along with any new information for the patient or client.
- Escort clients into rooms for Doctors' visits as well as surgery pre-op and post-op consults.
- Quickly, compassionately and calmly direct clients coming in with emergencies or euthanasia to rooms.
- At cash out/double-check to make sure doctors/technicians have correctly circled every service applied to the patient, as well as schedule any follow-up appointments needed.
- Also, cash-out any clients coming in to pick up medication or prescription food.
- Transcribe doctor's notes from written charts to computer files.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and service agencies during handling of pet remains by ensuring a complete, accurate, and compassionate process.
- Oversee discharge of animals from the clinic including clear communication of discharge instructions.