Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Headline : Dynamic results driven customer service professional experienced retail sales. Instrumental contributing sale goals revenue.
Skills : Language: Fluent In Both English And Spanish, ASL In Progress.
- Generated warm atmosphere upon their arrival till time leave our clinic.
- Gave them full attention while they store.
- Vocalized any new merchandise or membership promotions to clients.
- Ability clearly retain relay all product information at any time upon the client's request.
- Handled client's medical documents with integrity and discreet.
- Filled documents into their correct space for therapist use.
- Booked appointments for clients through emails, phone, or walk-ins.
Associates In General Business And Arts And Science
Sr. Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Very goal-driven, self-motivated, team player who listens , thrives collaborating with different types of individuals. Highly effective verbal , written communication fluent both English and Spanish.
Skills : Administrative, Microsoft Office.
- Maintained clean, organized environment.
- Resolved membership billing problems.
- Motivated, advised trained members proper equipment use.
- Oversaw represented many operations business.
- Performed cash reconciliations duties.
- Answered directed incoming calls.
- Collaborated with owner produce new promotional sales and ideas.
Certificate In Personnel Apprentice
Jr.Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking opportunity become dynamic and energetic team which makes customer service , friendly service priority company , organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Drive, IWork.
- Handled high volume of calls, scheduling guest salon spa services while implementing proper procedures.
- Greeted guests and escorting them waiting areas.
- Product recommendations company sells.
- Executing standard telephone procedures using appropriate customer service etiquette.
- Responsible for Confirming appointments.
- Resolved guest complaints, utilizing support from the salon manager when necessary.
- Responsibility for balancing and checking register drawer.
Asst.Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Focused worker, successful at multi-tasking delivering prompt friendly service all ages. Maintains positive attitude great sense humor during peak hours. Experienced customer care, professional with strong leadership relationship-building skills.
Skills : Basic Computer , Microsoft Office.
- Maintained front desk sell memberships interested people.
- Answered phone at all times, also clean the gym.
- Dusted and wiped down equipment fill up bottles filled with cleaner as needed.
- Counted cash drawer at end of every shift.
- Helped members out with any questions that they have whenever they need it.
- Used Communication skills by talking to people who already have memberships as well as giving a tour of the gym and explaining everything about the gym to interested people.
- Educated guests on services company provides.
Bachelor Of Science In Human Performance And Sport Science
Associate. Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Objective : applying for Administrative Assistant and Customer Service. have acquired necessary skills professional mindset help out office assist taking care valued customers demand every day business.
Skills : Digital Art, Typing 40 WPM.
- Performed wake up calls every morning to ensure guests were made aware of their appointments.
- Signed in guests at my assigned podium to their Timeshare presentations.
- Connected with guests asking about their vacations and how their day was going.
- Lightly cleaned working spaces, this includes podium and work desk.
- Closed sales, encourage guests to pre-book next services.
- Scheduled appointments for massage therapist and tanning bed use.
- Gave tours of gym area.
High School Diploma In General Education
Front Desk Sales Associate III Resume
Objective : Have eight years of experience with customer service HR, and year with sales. am friendly, hardworking, succeed any given train necessary get along well with others, whilst also working efficiently own.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, People Soft, Web Rez Pro, Megasys System.
- Responsible for opening clinic in morning.
- Made sure that everything ready for business.
- Activated cash register and counting money.
- Made confirmation calls day before client's appointment.
- Responsible for membership sales.
- Deposited company's money in bank.
- Responsible for Customer service and problem solving.
Bachelor Of Science In Business
Front Desk Sales Associate II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated reliable worker with ability learn new concepts, skills quickly. Reputation team player passion for helping others. Current CPR certification.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative, Clerical, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted General Manager with different tasks.
- Dealt with customer service daily.
- Assist guests with issues that may arrise.
- Provided excellent customer service to keep clients happy.
- Planned, organized and directed team members to insure highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Closed the clinic at night, check cash register inventory and deposit the money into the safety box.
- Called transportation for guests each first and second wave for the day for any reschedules or cancellations.
Associate Degree In Secretarial Science
Front Desk Sales Associate I Resume
Summary : Sales associate marketing enthusiast that seeking position dynamic setting that will allow utilize skills organized highly motivated individual. Exudes excellence in communication, team player
Skills : Problem Solving Word Processing Adaptability Ambitious Dependable Strong Work Ethic.
- Earned management trust responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Successfully acquired average 10 new members per month, generating growth in revenue.
- Provided elevated customer experience generate loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotas.
- Set up and explained new membership contracts.
Sociology And Marketing
Lead Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Energetic worker who dedicated ,focused. Great at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously following through achieve goals. Possesses the ambition succeed any given environment. Works well with others also efficiently own.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ability To Plan, Organize And Prioritize Work.
- Set up appointments and billed clients.
- Maintained clean, efficient tanning center.
- Controlled inventories.
- Explained and sold tanning packages and products clients.
- Recommended merchandise based customer needs.
- Operated cash register process cash, check credit card transactions.
- Replenished stock shelves processed shipments ensure product availability for customers.
High School Diploma
Front Desk Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Front Desk Sales Associate with experience industry. Enjoy creative problem solving getting exposure multiple projects, would excel collaborative environment which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service, Clerical, Data Entry, Stocking, Cashier, Filing, Fax, Packaging, Sales, Excel, Communications.
- Assured highest possible level guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for capturing sales through reservations and sales inquiries.
- Coordinated front office activities assure that guest service standards consistently met and optimum numbers rooms occupied.
- Sent received telephone calls facsimiles; sort incoming mail messages.
- Handled collection efforts of all in house balances notifies management potential liabilities.
- Balanced cash, check, credit card ,city ledger accounts through verification.
- Responsible for thorough understanding effective performance property management system.
BA In Public Relations