Customer Assistant Resume
Objective : Experienced Cashier well-versed in customer service and handling cash Friendly customer assistant offering more than 12 years experience. Organized and enthusiastic with expertise in accurately processing payments and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all interactions.
Skills : Peoples person,Team Lead,Example setter,Quick Leaner,Excellent communicater.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
Merchandise Customer Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Customer Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Computer skills, Customer Service, vet assistant.
- Assist Customers with Internet Connections & Computer Issues.
- Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
- Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
- Formulated and enforced Service Center policies, procedures and quality assurance measures.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.
Customer Assistant Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Radiologic Technologist with opportunities to cross train into advanced modalities whereby I can contribute towards the goals of my company and assist in the care of my patients.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems.
- Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
Customer Assistant III Resume
Summary : Self motivated career oriented person with outstanding communication and people skills. My next position will be my last position. Meaning, this will be the position I hold and progress in before retiring. I will use my abilities as a fast learner and a natural leader to progress in whatever position I acquire whether entry level or management while proving to be a valuable asset to the company.
Skills : +5 Years Customer Service Experince.
- Assist customers at self checkouts; scanning and bagging items and performing price checks.
- Perform item returns and exchanges at checkout.
- Assist customers with alcohol transactions.
- Maintain a clean and presentable front end.
- Unload fresh and ambient pallets and stock refrigerated and ambient aisles.
- Rumble and straighten fresh and ambient products.
- Prepare, bake, package, label, and date code fresh bread, cookies, muffins, and pastries in In-Store Bakery.
Lead Customer Assistant Resume
Objective : Strong leadership skills, high values, team player ethics, and great communication skills are all qualities that I have to offer.
Skills : Customer Service, Med Tech, Food Handling, Computer Skills.
- Executed cash transactions quickly and accurately.
- Greeted all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handled products and equipment in accordance with safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Built attractive holiday and seasonal displays for merchandising program.
- Suggested additional items and offered samples of weekly promotional items to increase store sales.
- Praised by management for being a fast and efficient worker, requiring little supervision.
- Communicated and exemplified the company's vision and goals.
Customer Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a Customer Service Specialist position in a dynamic company. Dynamic customer service professional experienced in both call-center and retail store settings. Excel in listening to customer needs, articulating product benefits and creating solutions that provide value to the customer. Build and maintain enduring customer relationships to boost sales and generate business.
Skills : Teaching, Sales Management, Educational Administration, Customer Service, Advanced Microsoft Office, Agribusiness Management, Financial Management.
- Uverse Sales Migration Data Reporting and preparation for next level transformation from training to customer assistants.
- Provided client support and technical issue resolution via phone to educate customers with registration, email Creation, modem/filter set-up, browser, in scope pc troubleshooting.
- Configured client's equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/dsl router software for internet application server Educated customers in the use of system and applications related to Internet.
- Obtained general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Performed DSL physical line signal testing Configure Static ips, performed Ip mapping, remote access, gaming setup via ip pass through and wireless setup Identify and corrected or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Interacted with other departments as well as upper management to resolve customer's issues.
- Worked with network technicians out in the field to obtain customer resolution.
Customer Assistant/Team Leader Resume
Headline : To obtain a strong position with a company where my experience, knowledge and leadership skills can be utilized to help lead the company to a higher level.
Skills : Fork lift certified.
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
- Able to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
Master of Science
Customer Assistant I Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service Representative, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success with two years' experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Assistant II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position of responsibility where my experience can be utilized. Areas of experience include Cashier, Customer Services & Retail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fax, Typing.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advice customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
High School Diploma
Customer Assistant III Resume
Headline : Skilled in call center operations Strong problem solving ability Multi-line phone operation Troubleshooting skills proficiency Avaya Software knowledge Conflict resolution proficiency Customer Relationship Adheres to customer service Management software (CRM) Procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel and Multi tasking.
- Provided thorough first level technical support and problem resolution for small business and residential customers.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
- Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers at all times.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
High School Diploma
Jr. Customer Assistant Resume
Objective : Organizational skills, managing time and workload for optimum productivity and results. Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments. Customer Service and team Building, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Patient care, multi tasker, clerical duties, detailed Oriented, strategic Planning, customer service, custodian, cash handling, social perceptiveness, Housekeeper, data entry, stocker, assembly line and production manufacturing.
Skills : Call Center Experience, Customer Service, Cash Handling Experience.
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries and switchboard calls and respond to requests for information received by email, fax, SMS or voice mail.
- Initiate outgoing calls in accordance with procedure, assist with outbound calling campaigns and encourage customer feedback in order to improve council services.
- Accurately collect and record customer information, and where necessary, complete timely referrals to either internal or external service points using agreed means of information transmission.
- Receive and respond to enquiries across a wide range of council services, and act as the initial point of assessment for eligibility.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers in the most appropriate format to meet their needs, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- Use contact center software applications and other electronic information systems appropriately and in accordance with procedure.
- Provide general administrative support such as mailing, faxing, photocopying, information storage and printing.
None In Biology
Customer Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of cumulative experience between working and schooling in the following fields: Troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems; network support and administration; PC hardware and software troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repair, and systems administration.
Skills : Retail/Customer Service.
- Handled inbound and outbound customer service calls.
- Inbound and outbound calls to assist customers with the utilization of the AT&T DSL internet services.
- Process and complete claims for defective internet equipment, and or determining if the issue is equipment related and if not sending an outside technician to the customers location to resolve physical issues.
- Provided basic support for customers, installing McAfee, AT&T Support Tools.
- Assisted customers with configuring their modems to work with their routers.
- Assisted customers with configuring their modem/router for port forwarding to allow them the ability to play their video games online.
- Assisted the customer with configuring their email to work with outlook.
- Technical Environment: DSL internet and proprietary equipment replacement.
Bachelors Of Science In IT