Junior Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Dedicated Junior Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed company expectations. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Oracle, Intranet Internet, Horizon, Dynix And Web Reporter
- Receiving general requests and inquiries via telephone, walk-in, e-mail and regular mail from customers regarding high bills, low pressure, leaks in mains or lines, final bills, connecting or disconnecting of service, transfer of accounts, or refunds of deposits, processing the requests and inquiries with tact and politeness.
- Investigating the complaints of excessive water bills or reports of low water consumption in the field.
- Checking buildings for leaks in plumbing, operating leak detection and portable test meter, estimating charges where defective or stopped meters are discovered, crediting the customer accounts according to departmental rules and regulations.
- Performing a wide variety of clerical tasks in the office in maintaining records of customer contacts, checking bills for lack of payment, or maintaining service records.
- Compiling various statistics and reports regarding meter reading, vehicles, and other district-related activities.
- Assigning and dispatching the work to subordinate employees, performing sub-meter inspections and service verifications.
- Performing connects and disconnects of meters and other field activities related to the transfer of water and sewer service.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume
Summary : Senior Customer Service Representative with over 9 years of experience. Excels in fast-paced, changing work environments. Self motivated, hard working and flexible scheduling. Quick study for new products, services and policies. Endeavors to conform to and exceed the standards set by management.
Skills : 55 Wpm, Proficient In Microsoft Office, Multi-line Phone Operations, And General Office Equipment.
- Building relationships with buyers providing information on different products to increase sales and satisfy customers needs.
- Responsible for customer RMA claims and coordinating with the factory to assure the claim is resolved in a timely manner.
- Managing eight OEM accounts and two distribution accounts utilizing "quote tool" an internal web-based program to create and manage quotes and Lawson M3 ERP software to check stock, manufacturing history, cross reference, manufacturing feasibility, manage open orders, retrieve PO documents and entering orders.
- Coordinating with multiple factory locations using an excel spreadsheet to monitor the status of open POS weekly which reduced the amount of late deliveries.
- Assisting the receptionist as part of a rotating shift to answer all incoming calls and provide assistance over the phone and in person.
- Organizing the workflow between the customer, logistics team and the factory which reduced internal delays and improved customer delivery.
- Processing customer orders including entering orders in Lawson M3 ERP software, providing order acknowledgment, retrieving shipping documents, and tracking information.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Resume
Headline : Aggressively motivated Call Center Customer Service Representative with 5 years of experience seeking a secure position in a reputable facility where I am able to utilize my organizational skills and experiences.
Skills : Training & Development, Customer Service, Clerical, Outlook, Word, Quickbooks, Excel, Management, Server
- Created engaging, memorable service interactions with our members on inbound calls, chat, email and other emerging channels.
- Used the systems, tools and policy procedures to serve as a balanced advocate for both the customer and Jack Threads.
- Met or exceed all monthly scorecard expectations: quality assurance score of 2.0 or higher and contacts per hour of 810 contacts per hour.
- Built a strong understanding of our product offering and help customers build new looks and outfits from our available brands.
- Worked collaboratively with peers to present trends regarding website issues and customer request.
- Demonstrated a professional and accountable behavior.
- Maintained the vendor contact to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
- Responded to more than 70 inbound service calls daily, assisting customers with the resolution of various malfunctions.
Junior Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Junior Customer Service Representative with 4 years of experience looking to acquire a career form the use of my knowledge of effective communicating skills and a vast interest in the field of communication used in a versatile way.
Skills : Supervisory Ability, Excellent Phone Etiquette, Writing, Multi-task Management, Exemplary People
- Holding the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
- Serving the consumers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence).
- Providing customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs.
- Delivering exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to please them.
- Providing the first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines.
- Identifying and offering the customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially.
- Maintaining the great communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies.
- Navigating multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
Customer Service Representative (Entry level) Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented Customer Service Representative with one plus years of experience with strong working skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Hard-working, looking to apply my education and experience to a job.
Skills : Cash Register, POS Managing Employee Scheduling And Paycheck Distributing Microsoft Word 40 Wpm, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Effectively managing the written inventory (including opening, closing, and updating cases).
- Extensive knowledge of CMS guidelines including required compliance measures.
- Educating the members on their insurance coverage through BCBS medicare advantage.
- Analyzing the claims information for providers with improperly processed claims or missing payments.
- Servicing providers and members on claims adjustments processes and benefits information.
- Keeping abreast of constantly-changing, complex information.
- Staying up-to-date about new and changing laws and regulations that pertained to the healthcare industry and customer benefits.
- Protecting the company's financial interests. Limited and minimized the financial risk to the organization in medical claims processing, handling, and adjustment.
- Setting appointments and confirming appointments with customers.
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Receptionist/Customer Service Representative with more than 3 years of progressive accomplishments in executive and administrative assistance. Dependable achiever, with ability to support complex, deadline-driven objectives. Team Player, Flexible, Excellent leadership qualities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Multiple Window Use, Accuracy, and Patience
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Addressed and resolved customer loan complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Processed payments refunds and record important customer data, update record customer information, de-escalate calls via active listening to identify needs and provide timely solutions.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Collaborated with internal departments to find a resolution/further research on a customers account.
- Assisted customers with title information and modification using Dealertrack title management system.
- Received 18 shared success awards - compliments escalated to the office of the president as a result of an excellent customer experience.
- Cultivated an exceptional company standard of professionalism and empathy by troubleshooting critical issues.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Resume
Summary : Motivated Customer Service Representative with 18 years of experience, dedicated to maintaining customer satisfaction and contributes to company success goals. Proven ability to empathize, establish rapport with clients and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Training & Development, Office Applications, Compliance Management, Conflict Resolution, Data Analysis, Data Entry, Executive Support, Risk Management, Communication Relations, Coaching
- Using tools and resources to build customer loyalty and keep customers in the T-mobile family by reselling the t-mobile brand.
- Proficiently handling calls within various skills as determined by business needs.
- Assisting leadership in providing support to representatives when needed.
- Providing constructive feedback and best practices to representatives based on observations to enable increased productivity, self-confidence and independence.
- Consistently meeting/exceeding the team and departmental goals and business objectives.
- Using different tools and resources to identify and trend behaviors to improve individual and team performance.
- Addressing and resolving the customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathering and verifying all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Accurately documenting, researching and resolving the customer service issues.
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead Resume
Headline : Customer Service Representative/Team Lead with 6 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain a challenging permanent position in an environment that offers a greater challenge and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently, and productively. A position with a reputable organization that will benefit from my strong Customer Service skills and outstanding performance as well as contributes to my developing career.
Skills : Public Speaking, Community Engagement, Public Advocacy, Small Group Communication And Social Work, Accountable, Self- Starter, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Motivator, Flexible, Team Building And Goal Oriented.
- Yielded to policies, procedures, and guidelines to protect both the customers and Wells Fargo.
- Exceeding the sales goals by influencing customers to learn about products/services that will benefit them.
- Resolving customer inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate.
- Generating a connection and develop a rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Resolving customer issues with the highest level of professionalism and integrity to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborating with other business units to retain accounts that might otherwise have been canceled.
- Following quality control procedures to ensure accuracy before delivering completed jobs to the client.
- Handling the client sensitive material including time-sensitive, confidential and urgent requests.
- Tracking any client reported issues and creating a reasonable resolution in a timely manner.
Customer Service Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced Customer Service Representative with over six years of experience in a high pressure and fast-paced professional environment. Motivated team player aiming to provide superior customer service above and beyond expectations. Demonstrates the ability to establish and document rapport with customers in an inbound and outbound call center.
Skills : Billing, Excel, Lotus Notes, Marketing, Microsoft Word, Marketing Research, Typist, Customer Relations, Social Media, Customer Service, Switchboard Operations, Sales, Training, Supervising
- Compiled and memorized HIPAA in order to correctly verify providers and patients which saves the company from fines and penalties.
- Carefully researched patients and providers account for errors or adjustments to prevent fraud for the company, and accuracy for patients to ensure they save money, and are not being overcharged the contracted rate.
- Responsible for collecting and processing account upgrades, and also collecting past due balances by credit card.
- Greeted every customer promptly documenting and answering all questions completely to maximize service opportunity and one call resolution which assists in improving service levels.
- Maintained up to date knowledge of dental updates, product and system enhancements, and procedure and processing policies.
- Listened attentively to caller needs to ensure a positive customer experience, and strives for a quick resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Handled 50+ customer interactions per day, giving detailed, personalized, friendly and polite service to ensure customer retention and secure group contracts.
Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Customer Service Representative with an extensive experience in sales and the customer service environment; which includes generating new prospects, training existing customers, troubleshooting technical problems and managing/tracking returns. Organized, critical thinker, creative, good communicator, thrives in pressure, excellent writing skills, notable positive rapport with customers, fearless in asking for a sale.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet, Quick Learning Ability, Ability To Multi-task And Communicate Clearly And Effectively. Problem Solving And Customer Relations.
- Providing accurate information about client products and services to the caller and educating the callers on how to use client products and services.
- Handling the customer calls, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion.
- Performing data entry on tracking systems for recording call notes, questions, and suggestions.
- Providing excellent quality customer service and other duties as assigned.
- Attending regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching.
- Adhering to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements.
- Maintaining the concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals.
- Reacting positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrating the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals.