Residential Specialist Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to grow and help expand the company. I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities. I am seeking a company where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals. I want to be part of the success in an environment of growth and excellence.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Facilitated and assessed potential clients for independent housing.
- Maintained relationships with potential and current business contacts.
- Worked closely with case managers, psychologist and representative payees.
- Evaluated clients needs, abilities, and awareness in relation to independent living.
- Administered and facilitated guidelines and Conducted monthly property inspection.
- Logged and transmitted any concerns or recommendations to case management or proper channels within Steadfast.
- Documented all significant resident difficulties/successes.
- Assisted residents in maintaining a positive, healthy, cooperative environment.
Masters In Social Science
Residential Specialist II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position which will enable me to make a positive contribution within my community and build upon my experience working in fast-paced environments that demand strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Communication Skills, Behavior And Social Skills, Trains And Assist In Daily Living Skills,Basic Nursing Procedures, Transport Residents To And From Geographical Area, Train Consumers In Work Setting.
- Provide general direction for all clients.
- Implement guidelines, procedures and program rules accurately and consistently. Provide direction to clients in maintaining their living and sleeping areas in a neat and sanitary manner.
- Encourage individuals to develop positive relationships within the program, with both staff and other clients.
- Provide supervision, as needed, during mealtime to ensure clients have a safe and sanitary eating area and meals are carried out in an orderly fashion.
- Assist residents in developing daily living skills, such as appropriate dress, laundry, and personal hygiene.
- Provide security for the residents by monitoring interactions with fellow residents and unauthorized visitors.
- Provide security against the introduction of alcohol and/or illegal drugs.
BS In Health Administrator
Residential Specialist III Resume
Summary : Energetic and organized Qualified Mental Health Professional seeks a leadership or management position involving education, research, service providing and /or personal contact with the public that will allow for advancement and will challenge me and allow me to use the professional skills I've obtained through my educational and professional background, mental health training and supervisory experience.
Skills : Mental Health, Counseling, Education Development.
- Duties preformed: Monitored healthcare needs and medication dispersion for clients.
- Assisted supervisors with treatment plans for clients and helped clients achieve goals.
- Kept assigned files and documentation up to date.
- Prepared meals according to clients' diet.
- Worked closely with patients who were severely mentally ill and modeled desired behaviors.
- Provided clients with concrete problem-solving assistance.
- Developed supportive and positive relationships with all clients.
M. Ed In Guidance
Certified Residential Specialist Resume
Objective : Adeptly handle administrative matters including screening calls, managing calendars, and planning meetings, making travel arrangements, composing documents and organizing offices for efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Servicepoint, Cash Handling, Office Administration, Supervising.
- Communicate with other team members both orally and in writing to ensure a unified presence to the guest and continuation of guest attention across shifts and days.
- Maintain good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person and on telephone.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Monitors and reports the activities of residents in a twenty-four (24) hour facility.
- Provides for the security of the facility and safety of the residents.
- Manages and documents emergency situations and notifies appropriate staff.
- Enforces the rules of the program as they apply to the residents.
- Files agreements and related documentation by scanning into electronic legal drives according to policy.
Residential Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Computer and word processing skills. Typing 55 wpm.
- Overseas all movement of offenders, including transportation.
- Performs facility security duties as well as person and property searches.
- Monitors the self-administration of residents' medication Documents offender activity and behavior.
- Performs data entry/or co-facilitate groups.
- Participates in treatment-related meetings.
- Responsible for safety and security of all staff visitors.
- Actively participates in any other assigned tasks.
BA In Criminal Justice
Residential Specialist I Resume
Headline : Motivated, dedicated, and compassionate professional, offering experience in working with the developmentally disabled population, complemented with strong educational foundation. Also to maintain compliance with all regulatory agencies both State and Federal. Recognized as a self-starter, ensures effective service, and high quality health care. Proven effectiveness to work in a competitive, rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple priorities.
Skills : CDCA.
- Under general supervision, responsible for supervising and assisting residents with daily activities.
- Acts as lead staff member on assigned shift and responsible for ensuring other staff follow correct procedures.
- Ensure that resident individuals are engaged and supervised at all times.
- Encourage resident individuals to participate in community activities when necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents per policy and HIPPA rules.
- Assess needs; assist residents in personal hygiene.
- Complete the necessary daily data collection, progress notes and medication administration records.
- Ensure a clean, safe and orderly environment for residents.
Residential Specialist Head Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with a growth-oriented establishment that demonstrates high integrity and team work values which will allow me to further utilize my communication and organization skills.
Skills : First Aid Certified.
- Directs staff and assists residents in activities of daily living, to include bathing, grooming, hygiene, laundry, cooking, cleaning and general health.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises recreation activities and outings of residents.
- Transports and supervises residents as necessary.
- Monitors safety and security of environment.
- Leads and assists in management of behavioral emergencies.
- Audits resident charts, enters information into computer, answers telephones.
- Informs Administrator and Program Manager of resident and facility needs and concerns.
- Maintains positive work relationships with member of Phoenix Place staff, medical and rehabilitation staff.
Mental Health Counseling
Residential Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Residential Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Eastway Corporation Maintained patient privacy and confidential patient information.
- Tracked client movement on and off the unit by documenting times and destinations of clients.
- Taught clients anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills and functional living skills.
- Referred clients to other programs and community agencies to enhance treatment processes.
- Documented all patient information including service plans, treatment reports and progress notes.
- Checked facility for open windows, locked doors, malfunctioning smoke detectors and other safety hazards.
- Charted and recorded information in client files.
Residential Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience in the social service and human resource fields. Possessing excellent customer service and communication skills. Extremely detail oriented and self motivated. Looking for full time employment where my skills well be an asset.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word.
- Taught basic living and social skills Assisted with the management of the home.
- Participated as a collaborative team member in designing and reviewing care plans.
- Transported clients to and from activities as needed.
- Assessed general functional abilities of residents.
- Provided community integration and support services.
- Provided case management services to coordinate the provision of care.
- Provided leadership and direction to members of the treatment team.
Bachelor's Of Social Work
Junior Residential Specialist Resume
Headline : Provided leadership and direction for 20 junior personnel during 4 1/2 years in the military. Responded to approximately 350 calls for service while patrolling and stood over 6,000 hours at multiple gate entrances protecting two military installations.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Assisted participants to develop and maintained a warm living environment.
- Supported participants to access community resources, maintained family relationships and develop friendships.
- Maintained regular communication with family members and established an on-going partnership to implement goals and objectives established by the team.
- Coordinated services with behavioral, instructional, nursing, and other consultants Assisted individuals to arrange for maintenance of the home as needed.
- Aided individuals to arrange personal finances.
- Helped arrange personal appointments such as medical/dental.
- Coordinated on a day to day basis with the MCPS program.
- Shared on-call responsibility to provide coverage or crisis intervention if needed.
Residential Specialist/Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a solid progressive company, where my administrative skills and experience gained through prior employment may be applied.
Skills : Some computer knowledge, Customer Service, Supervisor.
- Prepared lunch and assisted with lunch as need.
- Helped with building security, room and floor checks on an hourly basis.
- Updated intake, discharged and acceptance files on a daily basis.
- Prepared monthly intake screening report and DHS reports to be submitted to Assistant Director as well as discharge and acceptance report.
- Handled intake screening and orientation of new clients.
- Distributed medicine, metro cards, and quarters to clients.
- Conducted monthly fire drills, fund raising and attended all mandatory workshops and DOMI/TP events.
High School Diploma
Residential Specialist Resume
Objective : Organized and successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Supervisor, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Conflict Resolution, Budget Management, Consumer advocacy, Inventory Control, Internet Research, Interviewing.
- Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
- Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Obtained household supplies and ran daily errands.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Documents objective data and routine aspects of patient care.
- Helped residents programming goals and increase their independence.
- Explained available substance abuse treatment services to clients.
GED In Psychology