Human Resources Coordinator Resume
Summary : Engaged and motivated Human Resources Coordinator with 10+ years of experience. Recognized for collaborating and creating business solutions through the practical application of HR principles and/ or operational initiatives. Successful working in fast-paced and challenging environments bringing solid HR acumen to the business.To seek a position where I can utilize my skills with a well established organization in a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship.
Skills : Human Resources, Microsoft Office, Administrative, ADP, Kronos, Recruiting, Benefits Management
- Played a key role in the design/ launch/ maintenance of employee onboarding process featuring timed interviews with new hires and feedback to management team enhancing new employee experience impacting retention metrics.
- Participated in a continuous improvement process to understand business needs and shortcoming of the existing process.
- Provided regular feedback to managers and hr director informing team on the continuous improvement process.
- Designed and managed the onboarding process focusing on new employee support and overall experience.
- Coordinated set up of employee surveys improving corporate culture feedback process.
- Consulted with the HR director developing questions for bi-annual employee survey and additional surveys per business need.
- Collected and compiled survey results documenting information to share with the leadership team.
- Processed information through Taleo applicant tracking system generating candidate background check and drug screen through the first advantage.
- Entered new hire information into ADP/HRIS generating offer letter and new hire packets.
- Developed and executed charitable giving and community service initiatives.
- Managed an annual plan for committee events presenting to the director of HR for approval.
MBA in Management
Associate Human Resources Coordinator Resume
Headline : Associate Human Resources Coordinator seeks opportunities where experience in staffing, internal program development and management, employee relations and project management will enhance a company's overall strategic plan and direction. A challenging position in Human Resources where my work ethic, enthusiasm, and creativity, paired with my education and experience will improve the productivity and efficiency of an organization.
Skills : HRIS Technologies: ADP, PeopleSoft CHR, Taleo, Proficient In MS Office, New Hire Orientations, Human Resource Information System
- Recruiting for drivers and coordinators through an internet search, using social media, keyword sourcing, and by conducting a presentation at local driving schools.
- Supervising drivers and distribution office personnel, actively involved in planning daily operations of the department.
- Preparing, delivering and managing reports, making recommendations or alternatives which address existing and future issues related to the recruitment processes.
- Interviewing applicants in person and process all paperwork for background and drug testing.
- Creating all new hire packets and new hire files, scanning to the hr drive; filing personal files.
- Responsible for ensuring that review paperwork is received and that reviews take place with hiring managers.
- Processing paperwork and liaise with relevant stakeholders for any changes.
- Ensuring that employee's files are always accurate and up-to-date both physically and electronically.
- Responding to routine employment development department communication regarding unemployment, disability insurance, and paid family leave claims and coordinates disability benefits with payroll, and with employees.
- Assisting with administering the workers' compensation program and activities, including notification, claims processing, medical provider interface, management, and employee communications, and return to work facilitation as needed.
M.S in Human Resources Management
Sr. Human Resources Coordinator Resume
Summary : Sr. Human Resources Coordinator with experience of 8 years in benefit enrollment and new hire on-boarding. Process focused individual who is able to work on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with accuracy. Uses a customer-focused approach to communicate with employees at all levels of an organization. Detailed oriented with focuses on process improvement and accuracy by checking for errors in the data while completing tasks.
Skills : Management, Mentoring, Documentation, Filing, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Training, Inventory Management
- Responsible for a wide range of tasks with human resources for a bank with over 1,000 employees including benefits, general administrative duties, and report generation.
- Worked with multiple departments and levels of the organization to solve problems and improve processes.
- Processed new hire benefit enrollment and qualifying event changes including collecting documentation for changes and new dependents as well as sending reminder emails.
- Accurately processed tuition reimbursement by collecting and reviewing the required documents.
- Created and maintained the wellness program tracking spreadsheet using the wellness provider data as well as excel.
- Generated and distribute various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports using the applicant tracking system, HRIS, and excel as well as looking for errors in the data.
- Provided ad hoc reporting for human resources and other corporate functions.
- Assisted in affirmative action quarterly annual reporting by running reports from multiple sources and comparing data.
BS in Human Resources Management
Controller & HR Coordinator Resume
Summary : A talented Controller And Human Resources Coordinator with comprehensive experience of 10 years in developing Human Resources strategies to meet and align with organizational objectives. Effectively manage staff and budgets. A career marked by steady and rapid progression through progressively increasing accountability for HR services with the State of California. Skilled in collaborating with senior management to develop Human Resources strategies to support and further corporate goals. Adept at implementing best-fit solutions and motivating employees to peak performance.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook. MS Publisher, Colleague/Datatel, Kronos Payroll, People Trak, Erecruiting, PDM, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of employees based on applicant credentials and qualifications, including training and licensure.
- Using a consistent and non-discriminating process to select employees.
- Conducting personal interviews with all applicants at the time of recruitment and selection.
- Obtaining two written or verbal employment references and job history.
- Verifying education, experience, training, and license or certification, as appropriate to job responsibilities.
- Selecting and employing qualified individuals without regard to gender, race, age, creed, handicap, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Coordinating an orientation program for all new employees, including an introduction to organization, staff, and employee rules and responsibilities
- Ensuring that all employees meet their required amount of mandatory training and keeping the records of in-services.
- Collaborating with supervisors to ensure that all employees are meeting the performance expectations stated in their job descriptions.
High School Diploma
Human Resources Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Human Resources Coordinator/Specialist with demonstrated success in delivering effective HR solutions. Experienced in onboarding and off-boarding, employee engagement, excellent interpersonal skills, benefits administration, personnel records management, employee relations, employment verifications, and corporate communication. Looking for a position in the Human Resources department that will utilize my business experience and educational background.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Quickbooks, Outlook, SAP, SalesForce, ADP
- Coordinated, scheduled and provided support for special events (such as visits from 401(k) advisors, professional development workshops, annual on-site flu vaccine clinics, and more).
- Created and edited spreadsheets, presentations, and other documents for various departmental needs.
- Responded to requests for employment verification, research and follow up as needed to provide information and determine eligibility.
- Assisted the HR team in the administration of benefits.
- Prepared and sent onboarding paperwork to both domestic and international new hires, and reviewed returned documents.
- Assisted with coordinating milestone recognition program
- Processed all wage garnishments and support orders in compliance with dol and FLSA regulations.
- Designed and setup all payroll and benefit codes to post to the general ledger.
- Calculated bonuses and performance commissions for all hourly and salary employees each pay period, quarter, and year-end.
Bachelor Of Arts
Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist Resume
Summary : Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist with 20 years of experience, strong work ethic and team-oriented attitude who effectively manages tasks with multiple key stakeholders. Seeking a position that will use my skills and experience in administrative support and management. Seeking a professional position within the area of human resources utilizing my dedication and commitment to excellent service, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism.
Skills : Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Shiftboard, Smart Recruiters, Tableau, Outlook, Paychex Payroll, ADP Workforce Systems
- Providing expertise to management and staff on all aspects of employment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, and training serving as the primary contact for the staff as needed.
- Coordinating the new hire process, job description development and revisions, compensation adjustments, benefits, leaves of absence, FMLA, work comp, performance management, and other actions ensuring compliance with the policy, state and federal requirements.
- Providing guidance to management and staff with an emphasis on building trust and strong partnerships throughout the department and university community.
- Primary point of contact on international recruitment procedures including processing sponsorships for work authorizations and labor based permanent residency petitions.
- Serving as a resource to other departments on best practices for employing internationals and permanent residency processes.
- Developing and implementing procedures, documentation, and programs to facilitate HR processes and enhance staff development.
- Interpreting and applying HR policies working diligently to establish consensus on human resource issues across campuses and promote transparent departmental functionality across campuses.
- Coordinating activities with appropriate personnel at university human resource services.
Regional Human Resources Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced Regional Human Resources Coordinator with a background in human resources and career services. Excellent communicator with experience in talent acquisition, payroll, reporting, benefits, new employee orientations, wellness and recognition programs, training, and building effective customer relationships.To work for a progressive company as a Human Resources Coordinator where my skills and adaptability will be enhanced.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS, Interviewing, Training & Development, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Database Management, Performance Management
- Worked with employment agencies, to staff concession stands in the ballpark.
- Coordinated and administered various payroll & human resources programs.
- Compiled and maintained all personnel & payroll records, provided assistance to the human resources manager.
- Communicated with a third - party administrator for worker's compensation, family and medical leave act, and short term disability leaves.
- Updated the database of open positions, assisted applicants with post-offer (pre-hire) paperwork.
- Assisted employees with unemployment claims and concerns during periods of layoff.
- Adhered to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action guidelines.
- Ensured full labor law and wage & hour compliance is adhered to within all operations.
- Processed and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Issued and recorded adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Remained informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
Human Resources Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Seasoned Human Resources Coordinator II with 25 plus years of experience in Recruitments and Generalist HR functions. Motivated, personable business professional with multiple college degrees and a successful track record in tactfully dealing with Hiring Managers, Project Managers, and Senior Stakeholders. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential HR, Recruiting processes. Seeking ahuman resources position in a fast-paced environment, that will utilize my ability to work well others with minimal supervision and excellent multi-tasking skills along with human resources knowledge.
Skills : Benefits And Payroll Administration, Policy Development, Performance Management, And Benefits Administration, Teamwork And Growth And Development
- Assisted with revising company's policies and procedures in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
- Accountable for recruiting/retention, orientation, conducting job fairs, interviewing, performing background checks, preparing offer letters.
- Involved in employee relations and compensation management, handled understaffing, disputes, terminating employees and administers disciplinary procedures.
- Participated in fringe benefit studies and meetings to maintain and expand the benefits of hospitalization insurance, life insurance, salary schedule, and workers compensation insurance.
- Assisted in the development of self-education courses and other continuing education programs.
- Completed weekly reports on employment activity, exit interview on terminating employees, completion of unemployment claims and representation at unemployment hearings.
- Assisted the DHRM with monitoring facilities for employee relations and training issues.
- Processed leave and attendance records for agency employees in divisions of responsibility.
- Handled all matters pertaining to providing assistance to employees benefits.
Sr. Human Resources Coordinator Resume
Summary : Sr. Human Resources Coordinator with versatile skills in payroll processing, organization, research, and reporting, problem-solving, and benefits administration. Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. Comfortable in both team and individual based work environments. Hard-working, detail-oriented professional seeking to obtain a position that allows me to utilize my strong organizational and people skills and challenges me to learn new things.
Skills : Human Resources, Office Management, OSHA Safety Compliance, Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation
- Facilitating new hire process including the production of offer letters, dissemination of new hire material to candidates, initiate pre-employment background checks to successful completion or resolution.
- Fostering positive employee relations through proactive employee communications and the prompt resolution of employee inquiries and issues, fairly & equitably.
- Coordinating the leave administration (FMLA, STD, etc.), ensuring timely notification to applicable parties (internal &/or external).
- Coordinating the completion of the appropriate documentation and secure needed approvals.
- Calculating leave pay and providing to payroll for accurate pay to an employee during the leave.
- Ensuring consistent application of the company's leave of absence policies and procedures.
- Interfacing with internal employee shared services organization to identify continuous learning opportunities and process improvements.
- Supporting the HR business partners in driving business process consistencies across the organization.
MBA in Management
Human Resources Coordinator Resume
Summary : Detail oriented Human Resource Coordinator with 10 plus years of HR Administrative Support, HR processing and Employee Relations. Accomplished professional with proven ability to multi task, enhanced with exceptional organizational skills. Excellent planning and prioritizing skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions. A highly equipped self-motivated professional, great attention to details, reliable and energetic, with the ability to adapt in any environment.
Skills : Benefits And Payroll Coordination, Kronos, Detail-oriented, SAP, Time Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Background Checks
- Monitoring, editing and approving high volume time records in Kronos for bargaining unit weekly payroll.
- Initiating payroll forms for new hires, annual increases, step increases, transfers, and terminations.
- Maintaining the detailed knowledge of bu hourly rates, proper application of premiums and other payroll policies and procedures for bu personnel.
- Preparing personnel requisitions for submission to central human resources recruiters and compensation analysts.
- Completing employment verifications and unemployment paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records, tracking, and reporting on FML, worker's comp, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate payroll and personnel documents and files.
- Responsible for authorizing final time records, calculates vacation payout.
- Answering questions relating to the final paycheck, etc. , for employees who resign or transfer.
- Reviewing human resource paperwork for accuracy and completeness by verifying, collecting and correcting additional data.
MS in Human Resource Management